{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest stardaisy212

^Yeah, seriously. I love Big Bang and all but I sometimes STILL think their group name is WEIRD. LOL. I mean..I make...fun of it all the time..haha. XD I know..bad..but whatever. Funny name but has a good meaning to it and they really represent their name when they hit us with all this good stuff like a cosmic blast. @_@; Yeah...and it's awkward to search for Big Bang on like..youtube..because just from the search list alone I get like...old people talking about Big Bang theory, big booty womenz, and DBZ?! WTF. YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. LOL. I started to look for 'big bang' and 'kpop' keywords to be safe. XD

Omg, I know what we would be saying if Big Bang were not Big Bang and were DIAMONDS. We'd be like "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER!" "DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND!" LOL. That's kinda cute, right? XP lol cute and cheesy but it works better than Diamonds are VIP..lol.

lols that is cute diamonds are forever and diamonds are a girl best friend i agree that big bang might not seem like a good name but its powerful when u say it and its powerful when u hear it

Big Bang Radio Show GYAO (MIDTOWN TV)02.18.08(Audio Cuts)

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...asc&no=1790

the boys sound nice i think they were in a good mood to sing :)

gd and top sound hyper in so beautiful ; sing everywhere

gd sounds like he is in a good mood; he was rocking out in lies :lol:

gd was singing stronger by kanye west with top's beatboxing and omg its funny hearing him rapping in english to kanye b/c he has a accent

his english sounds pretty good though xD

somehow i feel that they are improving in sing by singing in english lols

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omf7, i seriously couldn't help commenting over these G-RI pictures rofl.

http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/46416/200...97721294_rs.jpg

^ AWWW, <333 :wub: that is soo cute. I am totally gonna do something with this picture @_@ <3

http://aycu13.webshots.com/image/44172/200...86127653_rs.jpg

Hrm, what's G-RI watchin'? lol

Thank you everyone for all the pictures/updates/news & info! ^^ <3

I can't wait for the GREAT DVD, <3 So hopefully by then I'll have enough money saved, :x but I am so not ordering from dvdheaven, D: shipping costs more than the item itself man @_@;;

& I totally can't wait for my BB School-Set :o Thanks for the pictures, *__* makes me want it even more, T^T I hope nothing goes wrong like what happened with the freaking blankets, grr.

thank you Melody for the news, that's good to hear, BB being #1 in like almost everything rofl.

& Man, GD is too hella skinny T^T his legs are probably the size of my arms *dies*

Gosh they look so good in the Marie Claire photoshoots @_@ <3 I hope my friend was able to get it for me today, ><

thanks again everyone~

Guest jemnise

^I don't know exactly when those were actually 'taken' but I do know that only recently..(maybe like yesterday?) is when they were first up on his sister's clothing site...so pretty new-ish in terms of..online..lol. As for those questions..lol I just saw that on LJ too awhile ago and highlight for the answers in case anyone doesn't want to know yet:

7. When they are in the car together, they normally listen to..dun dun dun..themselves! lol. I forgot where they said that..but it definitely stood out in my mind when they admitted that they can listen to themselves in the car. haha. 8. That song is 'Lies'! It was originally written just for GD's solo song but they ended up using it for the group.^^

oh. well i saw that on LJ too actually but there were no details specified so i asked:D

about the Pop Quiz, really they listen to themselves? if you ever recall when and in what program or something something did they say that please tell me hahaha :D it intriqued me so much. I mean when they practice and such they usually play it again right? and even when in the car they still listen to it, i dunno. haha:D

its always been in my mind that GD composed Lies but i never thought that it was really meant just for him. But i dunno, i can't imagine him doing it alone. :D:rolleyes:

the7REAL. , THANKS SO MUCH! :lol::w00t:

Guest picklypickly

Speaking of "Diamonds" as their name. At 4:52 in that clip, they start playing a song called "I'm Shinnin" while the boys dance. If you listen to the lyrics, it's something like "diamonds, they gleamin' I'm icy, they cheesin" I wonder at what point they decided to do away with the name...

It's the second time i've watched that clip and i still cracked up laughing. "Top needa take a sucka out!" Gets me everytime! I'm gonna start sayin that in real life. lol. Actually that whole scene is made of win. When they cut to Daesung's blank stare. Haha, i giggle just thinking about it. I hope she makes more eps!

And thanks to whoever pointed out GD saying "Yah!" in that clip. I hafta agree. Angry GD is strangely hot... haha.

Thanks for the audio cuts too. they sound really good!

Guest tutistyle babe

Hey you...I have been heard that Big Bang has a concert at Dokyo's JCB Hall in Thai...Is this news true....

If yes, I would die immediately :(... :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

awwwh I topped a page :-s...

Guest Seraphic_Gin

^Wow, thanks for the news Melody! That's really great. 'Always' is a really nice song that even I wish they did more promotion for..or I wish I could see a few performances of it..hehe.^^

I have to agree with this. ALWAYS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE SONGS WHO CAN JUST STICK, even with the laidback melody. I swear, my sister and I have to watch the MV five times - all focusing on each boys, since it's they were so adorable in it.

GD AND HIS PROMOTION FOR HIS SISTER. Am I jealous that he is damn skinnier than I am? Yes! God, I feel so fat to be right beside him. I like his chubbiness actually, but oh well - that works for now. Damn jeans just makes him even more skinny. Sigh. And about the other names thing - yeah, I heard of that - but BIGBANG IS BIGBANG. Who knows what they might've called us if they had other names? Lolx.

Hey jemnise - I swear I'm looking for the vid as well since it was just adorable. I mean, it is a random step by step dance by some normal dude as us.

Guest the7REAL.

oh. well i saw that on LJ too actually but there were no details specified so i asked:D

about the Pop Quiz, really they listen to themselves? if you ever recall when and in what program or something something did they say that please tell me hahaha :D it intriqued me so much. I mean when they practice and such they usually play it again right? and even when in the car they still listen to it, i dunno. haha:D its always been in my mind that GD composed Lies but i never thought that it was really meant just for him. But i dunno, i can't imagine him doing it alone. :D:rolleyes:

the7REAL. , THANKS SO MUCH! :lol::w00t:

No problemo but...LOL. You had me thinking about the source for that other question...and it drove me nuts like when you're trying to remember a movie title but you can't and it's on the tip of your brain...lol...so I went and tried to look for the clip/interview and then my friend found it first and sooo..it's from the Exclusive Kiddo Interview 2007 during their first mini-album promos. Here's the link to the whole thing on YGBB: http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php?showtopic=6981

And then here's that excerpt:

Q. As you all work and travel together your music must be similar, what do you listen to in the car?

SR: yes, we agree together. “Someones album came out lets listen to it” but when we are together we usually listen to our music!!

Q. Really? Is there a reason?

Big Bang altogether: you listen and listen and cant get over it (hahahahahah)

G-Dragon: truthfully I get over albums quickly, we record for over 1000 times and when the album is released I get over them, but this album is different it hasn’t occurred yet.

Q. interesting! Do all of you feel the same?

Big Bang altogether: Yes!

They're so...weird... :lol: I don't know if this still has relevance since they were talking about the 'Always' minialbum but as far as the answer to thatquestion..lol..this is where it's from...(..and obviously during that time i think they were trying to promote their album so more ppl buy it..ahaha 'it's so good, even we can't stop listening to it!' ..lololol..slick)

Guest jemnise

so i was browsing again in the bbvipz and i came across this. [another GDcentric post :D]

1203582618_gd2.jpg

1203582618_gd1.jpg

credits to bbvipz :D

Seraphic_Gin :: i don't know if my research skills is malfunctioning because i can't find any. If i found one i'll sure share :D

why am I being such a GDnatic for the day? hahaha i am quite jealous of him having this soooo skinny legs. I mean hello? :w00t:

the7Real :: geez sorry for the trouble hahaha but thanks :D i am just so filled with curiosity. :rolleyes: and gladly you included an excerpt because this laptop that i am using can't open YGBB. shoot! anyways thanks a lot. yea they sound so weird, i mean are they saying the truth or just saying that to tell the people that their minialbum is good. But nonetheless, IT IS :D

Guest kaede_017

oops wrong place.. :sweatingbullets:

*edit*

just wondering..

is Big Bang in Japan or in Korea??

JiYong's sister is lucky..

she got JiYong to promote her clothes..

Guest jemnise

was his hands interlocked with hers? :crazy::phew: DEFINE LUCKY! :D

kaede_017. uh, i think so? :unsure: :unsure: i remember reading something that their stay in Korea is just til the 20th or something. But i dunno, correct me if i am wrong.

:D yea, very lucky! i would never be surprised if her clothes will skyrocket in the market :w00t:

-----EDIT

ok so i think i am wrong...

Big Bang will be in Korea again this week around the 13th-16th.

They have a performance in Korea on the 13th (not broadcasted unfortunately).

Another Skoolooks fansigning on the 15th.

TOP’s Music Core hosting on the 16th.

Credit: melodygreenleaf@soompi

-----EDIT again!

DANG i dunno where they are! HAHAHAHA :D

in the bbvipz, there was a vid posted. GD's fancam at Seoul National University of Technology [thanks for the location momovip] :D

oh well, let me just share some cartoons of their NII photoshoot i found in bbvipz :D

47bd8ecc038c2filenamea0112_ani0325.jpg

47bd8ace99fbefilename12_ani0325.jpg

credits to 박하사탕. bbvipz

Big Bang Radio Show GYAO (MIDTOWN TV)02.18.08(Audio Cuts),just have a listen to this & thans for sharing.

So,im going to talk about the solo parts first..Daesung singing to Brian Mcknight song is simply quite gd.Though his english pronounciation,but love his smoothing vocals.

GD's english accent is adorable & his vocals is still intact,plus TOP's beatboxing.Cool~~

Taeyang's cover for Chris Brown song.just love this r&b vocals of his & he never fails to deliver a smooth & soothing one,with feelings.

Mr.Choi TOP,who doesnt knows that this guys can sing & rap english songs so well..No doubt he pull a gd one at that.

Seungri was singing my most fav songs from JT's first solo album & it seemed his vocals somehow improved..ahh!!you're cutie Seungri~~ :lol:

Of course not forgetting the other songs too..

How Gee-MR.Choi TOP sounded so hotter than those 'how gee' perf that they did,live.Glad GD sounded so high & happy!!thats the way Leader Kwon!Love the energy that they gave out in this song.the best 'how gee' perf yet.HWAITING!!

Lies-GD's first rap part;somehow sounded a little different.Like he was under the weather.TOP's 'ah..ah..ah' effects at the background,so adorkably hot plus GD's singing so high during the chorus."i'm so sorry but i love u,Mr.Choi TOP,GD.i just cant lie.Oh im so wrong that i cant live w/out you guys.I'm so sorry(i love you BB,more more)"~~ :lol:

So beautiful-now its both GD & Mr Choi TOP making the effects at the background.TOP's echo version to TY's lines & then GD making those 'hak..hak..' sounds..i can feel the energy all way from there to here in Singpore~~BB go go!!Hwai-~~~TING!!

Together Forever-This song,never gets tired of it~the first ever song that makes me fell in love with BB guys(korean version),& while the english version is just too sweet for a girl.All of them did a great job,Daesung had a done gd job this time than the last time.."cos,i'll always be your i-VIP,together forever"..

i think i really like..no..i LOVE all of the songs they performed.Feel their energy for the right songs,especially Mr.Choi TOP & GD.GD was like so in the mood in every songs.He's back!!GD is back!haha..~~i think im going crazy just listening to these songs that they sang,live..

Daesung With FAN!!!

ah~ She so lucky!!

http://img.thzhost.com/i/qp/2008221161934.jpg

http://img.thzhost.com/i/ww/2008221161942.jpg

Credits :: 노다웃최탑@vipbigbang+SB★신비@BBThailand

OMFG DAESUNG HOLD MY FAN TOO PLZ !

LMAO.

That's got to be the cutest picture ever. She's SO lucky! I square j;lfdaj;af they treat their fans so well haha. He looks so cute! But reallyreally pale O_O;

Guest mizzy-bb

wow~ he really cute!!

thank you.

Picture BIGBANG IN THAILAND (AGAIN) >_< So Cute~

thumb_flex-1203589427874418_file.jpgthumb_flex-1203589610386091_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1203589604287064_file.jpgthumb_flex-1203590093423151_file.jpg

bbinthai003.jpgbbinthai008.jpg

bbinthai004.jpgbbinthai007.jpg

bbinthai009.jpgbbinthai010.jpg

bbinthai011.jpgbbinthai012.jpg

bbinthai013.jpgbbinthai021.jpg

bbinthai014.jpgbbinthai020.jpg

bbinthai015.jpgbbinthai016.jpg

bbinthai026.jpgbbinthai027.jpg

bbinthai0270.jpgbbinthai028.jpg

bbinthai029.jpgbbinthai030.jpg

bbinthai031.jpgbbinthai032.jpg

(Credit; blog SB★신비@BBThailand,Nookkkkk diary Thailand)

Omg they are so nice! ^_^ Those girls are so lucky! ^_^

Wow~ BigBang in TV Show Thailand~

GD is very nice!!

To continue Jemnise's post ;)

I found it interesting he's wearing girls' Tees

I remember him saying he likes it ._________.

I sure hope those skinnies aren't for girls...because...that would make his legs pretty than mine...and that sucks...

gd1yb7.jpggd1girlso1.jpg

gd2rn0.jpggd2girlvq1.jpg

credit: style-luv and me for uploading ^^

Guest FreeSpongebob

Guys, is it just me or does G-Dragon look really thin? :o

Especially the thinness of his legs is killing me....

Hey everyone... I'm happy you said that cause i thought it was just me...his legs do look really skinny.

Also I've upload their performances from the Midtown Gayo tv I wish they had wireless mics so they could dance but oh well and a fancam on 080221 of How Gee and Last Farewell here's the links:

Big Bang - 080218 How Gee Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Lies Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 So Beautiful Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Together Forever Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Mini Solo's Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080221 How Gee, Last Farewell Fancam

Archived