{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest helennn

MUSICISMYLIFE,

here you go (:

200cqz5.jpg

i can't find the others in my huge collection of bb photos D:

it's too hard to look for a specific picture ><

i have like wayyyyyyyy too many saved xD

i bet so does everyone else[x

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

weeeee ^ thankies, and lemme add the collection

Just raided Nii website xD

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - NII Qualified CF [NII.co.kr + cashewmania].wmv [10.7MB]

Big Bang - Skoolooks CF 15s [katarina].avi [4.3MB]

More more Nii Hotness HQ wallies 1280x1024

bigbang051280x1024cc0.th.jpg

bigbang041280x1024pv2.th.jpg

bigbang061280x1024bn0.th.jpg

Credits: nii.co.kr + me for re up

or for other res go here

http://www.nii.co.kr/nzone/nmodel2/sub02.jsp

leslie_lei - thankyou for http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...ndar0003lx5.jpg :w00t: I don't think I already have these collection

Guest xclueless

Your Boyfriend: Definitely my jiyongie<333 he seems like he would really take care of me and i think our personalities are compatible with each other : D

Your Best Friend: DaeDae for sure!! he's so freaking funny and he looks like a great listener and someone who would give me advice on anything!

Your Brother: I would say Tae Yang because he's so nice and he seems like the kind of person who would never let anyone hurt their sister and would give me anything i want (:

Your One Night Stand: TOP FOR SURE<333 he's so damn sexy! he can lure me in with just a stare HAHA

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: none because once i get one of them, it'll be forever >:]

Your husband: even though jiyongie is my favorite, i have to say my maknae because i know he would be the sweetest and most caring husband ever! and if i ever had a bad day he would know just what to do to make me feel better : D

Your Papa (?): i don't really want to answer this LOL cuhs i dont want to think of them as that ><"

Your other best friend: i think it would have to be TOP because i know he would take care of me very well and if anyone ever dares to hurt me he'll kick their butts hehe! ^_^

-edit: yay i topped a page second time (: sorry i don't have anything to share though =X but thanks to everyone who did share especially all those gorgeous NII pics and those GIFS of Dae Sung and Maknae on starking! and also thanks to the person who made up this survey because you started a trend! HAHA

FreeSpongeBob:thans for sharing the links to the fancams.Had found these fancams,buut not the full one,so glad that you shared it.Just love their perf,especially Taeyang's vocals,it was like so smooth~~Im beginning to like thie guy more than seungri & Daesung..But TOP will always be my no.1~

plus the short NII video clip.They're like professional models~well almost like one :w00t:

those NII pics were awesome,thans for sharing,at least something to make it a better day since the G.R.E.A.T DVD will be out much later than planned..i wonder what are the big bang guys currently doing & will be doing..hmm

Guest iaRediL

I can't wait until their concert in Japan! I've saved enough money for the plane ticket to go there and back, plus my friend has a ticket for me to go with her to their concert since she lives in Japan and all. I can't wait! But my parents still doesn't like Big Bang that much. -.-''

that's rawsome!! hope u'll have a gr8 tym and share wid us wat happened!!

Our GD is from the future I tell you..lol. Random but in those new online shop pics, I forgot how big of a forehead GD has..hahaha. That's why I like his bangs...cause' it covers his forehead. =X But then again, I loved his hair in the 'Dirty Cash' mv/era. O_o...I'm weird. And definitely most agree with how Seungri has grown up..especially when comparing to Docu days..he looked so..little...haha..but yeah watching Star King now..geee, such a handsome guy, aye? =P

yeah, i soooo totally agree wit evrything u said.

but between bangs and dirty cash mv hair, i prefer dirty cash. hahah..so cute!!

Ok, do I just listened to the boys singing those 6 songs.

Truth to be told, it’s my first tym listening to their English versions!! Hehehe…and gaWd~~sooooo LOVELY!!!! Even my brother (who I’ve been trying to preach to be a bb fan) admitted it was gud!!

And yeah, GD-dude messed up babo~~ hahaha…

Japan was soooo lucky to have big bang perform that song!! I think that was the first tym I heard them sing babo in a perf. Have they performed babo in any other perf??

Oh~~and always is soooo full of love!! The English was great!! Geezz~~if ANYONE complains, imma sooooo gonna group all vips in my dreams and stone that person!!

Aha, and >.< yb sounded soooo cute speaking japanese!

And the japanese vips were so diligent to learn the chant for lies! I think if bb came malaysia, as much as I’d hate to admit it, they won’t hear that chant. Coz, ummm…there’s not much bb Malaysian vips. But we’re growing!!

& one more thing. While listening to the songs, I noticed summat missing. It took me until the 4th song to realize how QUIET it was!! The japanese fans weren’t screaming lyk h3ll!!! LOL!!! Yeah, everyone has to admit, the Korean fans scream the roof off during concerts and stuff, and for once (okay, maybe not once..) I actually enjoyed their concert songs in peace, not really having to strain my ears… hahahaha…sorry if I insulted any Korean vips!! >.< I don’t really think wen I type!! Ohmygosh~~pleasedon’tstoneme!!!

And yeah, of all the songs they sang, I think so beautiful was my fave. She’s a 100% a lady~and did you know~she is so beautiful!!~~

LOL..i only rmmber that part..

Omg!! Thanks. Haha it's ok, my cousin's loaded. Hee hee.

Those NII photos are so hawt. DANG! i love the GREEN Hoodie YB was wearing! :D

yay more NII pictures! gosh they look so hott n everything they wear! THANK YOU!

Wow I Love Big Bang So Much.

They Are So Hot !!! :]

Please do not spam. Spam = one liners. It's best to post more than just compliments about their hotness and etc.

Guest loveyunho4ever

Who in Big Bang will you pick as...

Your Boyfriend: TAEYANG!

Your Best Friend: TAEYANG!

Your Brother: sungri

Your One Night Stand: g-dragon

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: daesung

Your husband: TAEYANG

Your Papa (?): daesung

Your ______ (anything you want to add ) one and only one TAE YANG IN BIGBANG

WOW WOW WOW, HERE'S TO A-L-L THE GD'S LOVERS, Y'AW, LOL^^

G-Dragon with some photoshoots for his sister's online shop. What a lil brother she had.

Lol, I can't have GD has my lil brother. You know what I mean? lol^^

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/kashaizad/BB2435.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/kashaizad/BB2436.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/kashaizad/BB2437.jpg

credit: on picture + boosa@popcornfor2 + raramachine@yg_bigbang.lj

omfg! G-DRAGONNN!! aww that's so cute, modelling for his sister's fashion line ^^

he shouldn't have sweep back(or whoever his stylist is) his bangs lol

oh yeahh .. i've been meaning to ask

but where do you buy the GREAT DVD .. I want to pre-order it or sth

Hi all,

I'm a new comer here > / / / <

Glad to be here and nice to meet ya

for my first post, i wanna ans this hehe

Your Boyfriend: Mr. T.O.P aaaarggghhhhh he's sooo hot!!

Your Best Friend: JiYOng *3* he's really nice if he's ma b8t pal I would share everthing to him!

Your Brother: Sungri, - -* he's the youngest and I love him

Your One Night Stand: ahhh is it OK if I say I wanna be with my best friend in that night haha I choose JiYonG *hehe*

Your husband: ♥♥ Only one TOP ♥♥. . . .ah but TaeYang is ok OMG I can't choose haha

Your Papa (?): Daesung n' TaeYang

Your classmate : All of them >w< Big Bang is V.I.P *kiss*

*Yell out* Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo all soompier!!!

Guest heaven23

Your Boyfriend: omg... G-Dragon!!!!!

Your Best Friend: G-Dragon

Your Brother: T.O.P.

Your One Night Stand: Taeyang (my girll lmao)

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: daesung

Your husband: G-Dragon

Your Papa (?): um...Seungri??

Your ______ (anything you want to add ) lover for life?? DON'T ASK...deff. GD!!!!

Guest jemnise

OMG!no no this couldn't be! but he's dang gorgeous! :crazy:

uh, and i am so sorry for the one-liner. didn't mean to. i kinda' freaked out hehehe :wacko:

MORE NII PHOTOS! loooooooooooove it! :D

oh and i want to ask the same question as vip_gd, where can you pre-order or whatsoever The Great DVD?! :rolleyes:

Guest Seraphic_Gin

BIGBANG'S NII PHOTOS ARE JUST WOAHS! :ph34r:

Total hotness in one package. Phew~! Thanks for posting it, I'm trying my best to complete it since it's actually keep worthy. Thanks to all those who shared. Which reminds me, our country is really flooded with koreans and one time I just had a random spazz moment when I saw one wearing a NII shirt - same as BB's. I swear I wanted to grab it off them, but then again I realized I was being a fangirl - again. Lolx.

And GD's photoshoot for her sister - I'd say very smart publicity, indeed. Now we know were GD gets his fashion inspirations from. God,it does pay to have a sister who's in the whole designing thing.

I've been seeing most of us answering the survey, so I guess I'd give it a try.

Time to get biased, sigh.

Your Boyfriend: Who else? MIGHTY GD, of course.

Your Best Friend: I'd say YB.

Your Brother: DAESUNG!^^

Your One Night Stand: TOP? Haha.

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: SEUNGRI? Idk.

Your husband:GD, GD,GD,GD.

Your Papa (?): YB?

Your ______ (anything you want to add ) lover for life?? WHO ELSE? KWON JIYONG.

Guest ★KIKO

The NII pictures are just FANTASTIC. Thanks guys for all the updates and translations and pictures etc etc :lol:

2a9a4u9.jpg

I like his hairstyle, but...what is he wearing? XD

2ivxb4.jpg

DJKSFHJDKS HOTNESS OVERLOAD!

a2buc3.jpg

4g0wv8.jpg

Wow our maknae look so grown up :)

v74bj7.jpg

OH MY FREAKIN GD :wub:

(credits; ybsol)

Guest love-keiko

thanks for the pics! YB look delicious! but, OMG, GD---that hair style HAS to GO! it just HAS TO! it makes me cringe everytime i see it...*sighs*...

Guest ★KIKO

Actually I kinda like GD's hair like that. I used to hate it, but it's really growing on me XD IDK...I think GD can really pull anything off :lol:

I'm going to fill this out too~ XD

Your Boyfriend: Top!

Your Best Friend: Daesung. It'd be a blast to hang out with him :P

Your Brother: GD! He seems like an awesome bro :)

Your One Night Stand: Seungri :rolleyes:

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: Seungri!

Your husband: Top <3

Your Papa: LMAO.....uhm...no one XD

The NII pictures are just FANTASTIC. Thanks guys for all the updates and translations and pictures etc etc :lol:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2ivxb4.jpg

DJKSFHJDKS HOTNESS OVERLOAD!

(credits; ybsol)

omggggg i can't stop starring at this. LOLL!

SOOO NICE.

seriously need a HQ pic of this!!

thanks for sharing kiko ^^

omg ybs hair! and omg GD please get a haircut soon T_T

Hehe.. i know.

though it's cute... but i'm waiting for his next haircut too. xDDD

i miss his bun and his handsome bangs !~

_

Waaaahhh . it's been so long since i come here..

and i see all these survey everywhere in the thread. i wanna join in tooo!!

Your boyfriend: Jiyongggg! omo he can sooo be a sweet loving boyfriendddd.

Your best friend: DAESUNGGG. definitely!! he won't fail to make me smile all day rofl.

Your brother: Seungri baby ^^;;

Your one night stand: uh... TOP? =x

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: i guess.. TOP? gaHH idk.

Your husband: jiyong ^^;

Your Papa: Youngbae LOL.

Your other best friend: Youngbae tooo!

and QUESTION!

does anyone know what is the brand of the green cap TOP wears in the Last Farewell MV and in the teddy bear shots?

And is there any site selling it? please let me know xDD!!

Thank you all for sharing the pics and clips!

and melody! always thank you for the translations ^__^

Archived