{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest stardaisy212

i don't understand why none of the links from bbvipz.com work for me? i really wanted to hear them on the japanese radio shows... TT_TT i know YB's japanese is supposingly really good. are there any Big Bang clubboxs? preferably ones that don't have the weird membership rules to dl?

i think u have to use firefox

its doesnt load for internet explorer

dfifdofdsfds.jpg

1202812828_smile.jpg

1202646974_bigshion_first_tophyong2.jpg

omg look at top's sunglasses lmaoo

i guess this was taken on the same day like the other one i post

credits to bbvip

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StaRj9erz

Thanks iVIPz for the new pics and updates!!!

Awww~ they are gonna be back in korea for valentines!! hope they'll have a happy hearts day!!

BIGBANG is terribly missed in korea,as well in here, coz we don't have much sightings of them now that they're in Japan.

I'm happy that they're doing awesome in Japan, so cool to hear the boys speaking Japanese and performing those songs.

Though their performance was not as smooth, maybe lost in some words, but that's ok, they still did an amazing job!!!

TOP's part in TOGETHER FOREVER...<333!!! "i don't wanna be without your love..."

ohh I'm loving YB's hair btw!!!

i hope he maintains that style for a long time,

and yeah,throw that cap away!!! [though i love their caps..^w^] :lol:..lol..

i mean, we'd like to see your face more,

really looked more mature,

even more exuding with sex appeal with that new hair!!

ohh sorry, excuse my language.hahahaha!!! :D

imo, what i want to say is...it's the best hairstyle that i've seen him!!

but i do miss his cornrows. ^_^

Those gifs of Daesung and Seungri in Star King are so adorable!!!

Kang Ho Dong looked like he was not having a hard time lifting those two boys up his shoulders..lol..

and Daesung created a new dance craze with those "i'm so cold" moves!!!^^;;

thanks for this stardaisy212!!!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/star...53467563424.jpg

all their eyes looked so tired and sleepy..

did Daesung get a new haircut?! coz it looks kinda different or maybe their stylist just combed it differently..lolz..

leslie_lei, i love that blowfish-face pic of Seungri!!! cutest maknae!!! thanks so much for sharing!!

...and to Ianne IMY!!!! yeah,these boys sure love sharing clothes, hoodies and stuff.

Just random clips i found...

BIGBANG cartoons in GAME BONGA dancing to Majimak Insa..

i just find this so cute!!! GD with his star shirt,mushroom hair and blushed face..lolz..<333

ahh, but why does TOP has an angry face?! ^@^

BIGBANG with their CANDY outfits

it's a different song they're singing not Candy...

they look like babies with those outfits...adorable ones!!!

TOP: "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro..."..

credits: gdonga_gamedonga & transform of mncast

BIGBANG with their CANDY outfits

it's a different song they're singing not Candy...

they look like babies with those outfits...adorable ones!!!

TOP: "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro..."..

credits: gdonga_gamedonga & transform of mncast

haha that video's so cute ^^

I think they were singing Hanamana or something

if they're still promoting their album in japan, that means they have to go

to korea back and fourth? seems odd

that means they still have to practice everyday

but hey? just in time, they're coming back before valentine's day starts kickin' in

Guest RNGUYEN

does anyone know when their great concert will be out on dvd? sorry if this question is not meant

to be here in this thread..thought i asked since it's big bang thread...

thanks again everyone...

keep up all the great work!!!!

It's supposed to come out Friday, February 29th/2008.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this ! : )

--- EDIT TOPPED A PAGE : )

Hmm.. here's a picture to share ^_^

2001088422803186800_rs.jpg

^ Look @ Daesung! Must be tired or something,

he usually has his lovely smile on .. not this time :(

credit to: chosun.online

Guest mon5482

^^ I WANT THE PRETTY BIGBANG POSTER IN THE BACK (ok maybe i want the pretty boys in front of the poster more MORE) :D

based on some big bang interview on love letter or Mnet, i notice that most of korean fan send food to their fav celebrity, kakaka kinda funny though, but it cute. i wonder how they get big bang address to send them food like that. Some fan even send big bang some video that she burned them herself through mail delivery, and a letter said that" dont watch it with seungri, he's not old enough, lol" ( aw, i want big bang address too) GD was so busted in this interview. He said he didnt watch it but i knew he gotta watch it some how. He blamed it on SR instead, lol.

But i'm really curious that how they got big bang address to send them mail and present like that.

can somebody told me that

plz.

even some japanese fan send them letter 2.

there's an FAQ section in the Soompi BIGBANG Fanclub (thanks to Jerilyn (the7Real) for putting it together),

most people i guess dont know you can actually find some answers to the most common questions, like the mailing address where to send gifts to BIGBANG, or if someone is still wondering about SO-1, there are answers there...so checkit out! Soompi BIGBANG Fanclub

(the fanclub isnt very much upto date right now, but we'll be working on it)

Here's the info about where to send gifts for BIGBANG!

Q: Where can I send them gifts, fan mail?

A: 서울시 마포구 상수동 349-10 호성빌딩 4층 (주)YG 엔터테인먼트

우편번호 121-829

Seoul-si, Mapogu Sangsudong 349-10

Ho-sung building 4th floor

YG Entertainment

postal code 121-829

SEOUL, KOREA

[click here for other YG artist address + mailing tips]

~*~*~*~*~*~

ok so im listening to the japan radio performances. Its actually pretty good...minor issues with forgetting lil bits of lyrics here and there, which they need to work on a lot more than pronouncing words (imo). the accent, not so bad, considering english is really not their native tongue, and its really hard for koreans (asians) to enunciate english words, i thought they did pretty well. This is just the beginning of their promotion in Japan, and i know that the boys will work on making sure that they wont make the same mistakes again.

umm listening to Together Forever, remember how i mentioned how i LOOOVVVVEEE TOP's rap part...yea so i went all fangirly spazzy after hearing him... :wub:

THANKS for all the goodies.

Guest melodygreenleaf

do u have any idea where the Skoolooks thing will be?

do u know if we need anything to go and the time it starts???

I WANNA GOOO! *sobs*

The time has not yet been determined.

As for the place, it says Mokpo, which I assume is a city. (not too good with Korean geography xD)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Oh gosh VIPZ thank you soooo much for all the links, pics, news ETC..

HQ SEUNGRI CAM ON MUSIC CORE

^^ OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH , Seungri is sooo hootttt . his hair and everything !

I haven't replied for like 20+ pages, and I sure regret that.

Thanks EVERYONE for the updates! I hope BB is having a wonderful time

promoting in Japan, and I hope everything is going well.

Wow, I really have to go listen to the radio hehe cuz I wanna hear their engrish!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE GREAT DVD COMES OUT! I'm sooo happy that YG

is releasing one! He sure knows how to make the fans happy.

Sorry for the pointless comment. But thanks so much everyone!

could someone upload the radio performance of the 6 songs somewhere and pm me the link? i'd love to hear them sing their For the World songs live.

this sucks double dose.... cuz BBvips.com just doesn't work for me and they won't allow files to be shared outside of their site... i've tried IE and firefox. does anyone know why its blocking some people's computers?

Guest rawesome

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/star...fifdofdsfds.jpg

HO MAH GOD Hotnae is now wearing my shoes :o:o:o

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/45505/200...03186800_rs.jpg

Awww our boys look really tired and it's weird seeing DoraeDae not smiling...

It looks like they're on PCP or something :vicx:

YBoogie's hoody looks dope! I want it (and him)!

^^ I WANT THE PRETTY BIGBANG POSTER IN THE BACK (ok maybe i want the pretty boys in front of the poster more MORE) :D

~*~*~*~*~*~

ok so im listening to the japan radio performances. Its actually pretty good...minor issues with forgetting lil bits of lyrics here and there, which they need to work on a lot more than pronouncing words (imo). the accent, not so bad, considering english is really not their native tongue, and its really hard for koreans (asians) to enunciate english words, i thought they did pretty well. This is just the beginning of their promotion in Japan, and i know that the boys will work on making sure that they wont make the same mistakes again.

umm listening to Together Forever, remember how i mentioned how i LOOOVVVVEEE TOP's rap part...yea so i went all fangirly spazzy after hearing him... :wub:

THANKS for all the goodies.

That poster is really PENG! I <3 the colorsss!!! Anyways, I agree with you about Asians having difficulty enunciating English words but you know how our boys do *giggles* I can picture you having that moment during TOP's rap part LOL

ohh I'm loving YB's hair btw!!!

i hope he maintains that style for a long time,

and yeah,throw that cap away!!! [though i love their caps..^w^] :lol:..lol..

i mean, we'd like to see your face more,

really looked more mature,

even more exuding with sex appeal with that new hair!!

ohh sorry, excuse my language.hahahaha!!! :D

imo, what i want to say is...it's the best hairstyle that i've seen him!!

but i do miss his cornrows. ^_^

I think we all love the mohawk on him, yet missing the 'rows. I believe that their haircuts are just one of the elements of their ®evolution (of idol). He may be the member who has the least experience with girls, but it's no doubt that he's the one who exudes the most sex appeal. I mean, he's the only member who's ever kissed someone in an MV and he was just OMO-GOD HOT in the "Ma Girl" MV + it was like it wasn't his first kiss... I too, wish that he'd show it (hairdo) off a lot more like Jinu.

Guest msxadina

OHH MYY GOSH!!! Just finished listening to them sing the 7 songs.

OHH MYY GODD THEY SOUND HOTTT!

Thanks to all the wonderful I-VIPS who posted the pictures.

The high-quality pictures of SEUNGRI is so hot!!!

I love the NII pictures, they look super hot!

If I was in Korean I would definately go to the signing for the Skoolooks.

Ohh man TaeYang's hair is so cute, he should've shown it more of it.

So Beautiful; whooo it sounded great althought GD did mess up, I'm still glad they continued. If I was them i would've cracked up!!! But that's just me. I was laughing at SeungRi singing his like "all the love..." part ohh man i have no idea why i laughed. I think cause it was cute, i tend to do that.

How Gee; They're English, I love the part where they go "raise the loof." It's funny, but so cute. If you all you guys didn't mention it, i would've thought they were saying it.

SEUNGRI SOUNDS SO SEXY SPEAKING JAPANESE, I WAS LIKE "HE'S SOUNDS SO SEXY." I ACTUALLY SQUEALED, and i hardly do that unless it's really cute and sexy. Mostly about SeungRi or should I say V.I.

Lies; So cute. Just love it. I think I would've messed up singing the chorus, i would've sang the Korean version, like I always do. Towards the end, SR, DS, and TY's part, i definately love it. I just basically love everything.

Together, Forever; TaeYang's english is good. DaeSung's too!! This is my all time favorite song in the album, then Always, followed by So Beautiful. Ohh man SeungRi kinda sounded like he tried way too hard, but still loved it. SeungRi sounded kinda tired too though. My baby needs all the sleep he can get. Love GD and TOP's rapping, I'm suprise they got that down. I speak English, but i can't even remember the lyrics fully. But during Seung-Ri's "Cause you my love~" and "Just me and my boo~" I hardly heard him. :[ Darn, those are my favorite parts too.

Babo; you guys are right, GD's rap didn't really sound all that Korean until like the end of it. I was just like listening and I was saying "WTHeck?" I love TOP's rap, it's so sexy. And when he says "Babo yah" Whoo, can we say "TURN ON?"

Always; LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! They did this so perfectly, it's just so whooo! SPEECHLESS!! Seriously I am, I'm like so proud of the boys for doing so well. Was it me or did TOP's mic go out, or he just forgot the lyrics? I think he just forgot it. TOP's part is my fave in the song, even though I love SeungRi's, TOP wins in this song. I give him credit so much songs to learn and it's not even their native language. Is that the word I'm suppose to use? ohh wells. GD did so well.

Majimak Insa; They sang it so well, I wonder why. JUST KIDDING! haha I love this song. They like didn't forget anything. haha Even thought they had to learn all the lyrics. I woudl've forgot the lyrics even thought I spoke it.

Thanks for sharing this you guys. this is actually my first time writing something so long, without stopping. Well only to write about the song, but yeahh. In classes I would just write BIG BANG everywhere on my papers and such. Even on homework. I just forgot what I was about to write.

hmm. ohh i remember now. Like everyone said Big bang takes over their life. They've taken over mines too.

The only thing that sucks is that I can't listen to them around my friends, because they think I'm weird. They're like 3 on my list too. family/friends, school, then BIG BANG!!! yeahh

Hope they do well in Japan, big bang hwaiting!!

ouuu the great concert is coming out soon? yay!!

for my birthday, i'm letting my daddy get me it. haha

WOW.. there has been so much UPDATES.. thanks VIPs and I-VIPs..

the colorful hoodies are back.. and they are looking great.. i think JAPAN is

starting to get a TASTE of the FANTASTIC WORLD.. i also listen to the songs..

and they did well.. i didn't listen to it all though.. i should have.. but the Japanese

fans caught the drift with LIES and made them feel WELCOMED... WAY TO

GO VIPs..

I also <3 the mohawk.. YB looks ADORABLE with it.. and i agree with IANE about

YB.. he's the least experienced with the girls.. but he looks the MOST experienced with

LOVE.. doesn't he... you would never guess that YB has never had a kiss before the MA

GIRL MV.. i mean.. he's just too.. extraordinarly sweet..

Can't wait until the DVD is released.. only a little while longer... and we are WATCHING

them...

Big Bang will be back in Korea for Valentines?? wow.. how cute... i know it's not for it,

but they will be busy working again.. they are so busy.. BUSY BEEs.. are coming through...

THANKS EVERYONE who contributed to the thread.. i should do so some time...

nounu

Guest xclueless

Oh I really should be doing homework right now but I don't care! I miss Big Bang so much again :[ I was browsing through my favorite list on youtube and just wanted to share some old videos! Majority of you guys probably watched it all but oh well (: Let's all refresh our cute our boys were before they left for Japan ^_^

Big Bang singing each other's solos

One of the cutest things they ever did on a radio show! I love how our little Maknae tries to act all hard with singing Top's solo lmao. And Top tried to act all cutsie singing Maknae's solo but he just couldnt't do it HAHA!<3

From the same radio show but I swear, arn't they all just so cute?! Especially Maknae's "MOLA MOLA MOLA" hehe! and Daesung was just soo hilarious! Showing his goofy side like he always does! Oh How I miss watching Dae Sung on MVAD :[

Big Bang doing S.E.S Parody

I absolutely love it when Tae Yang and Top ever try and do anything cutsie or girly because they try so hard but they look so funny doing it! This radio show Top wasn't there, probably filming for I Am Sam still? But aww Maknae and Jiyongiee were so cute in the beginning (: and Tae Yang oppa just tries to follow them but he ends up cracking up lmao!

Watching these clips make me crave more of Big Bang's cuteness but this time I want some recent ones! Come home soon boys, your VIPS are waiting for you! :D

Guest stardaisy212

%7Boption%7D47b2561b51f08filename268030.jpg

credit: on pic & 그놈@BBVIPZ

omg i love the hoodies that look good lmaoooo

it reminds me of someone's shirt i saw that they wore i 4got who wore it i think it was TY

i see that TY is wearing his hats

damn why can he take it off and show that hottness he has instead of hiding lmaooo :blush:

OHH MON! im loving their hoodies in theree! MTV? annd PIANO keeyboard? haha sick,a nd it looks really niceee. PURPLE<333 haay grl haay.

gd_is_great thanks for the YTlink that sows theem rapping<3 its god seieng theem do things that the usually dont doo and havign fun at it too!

xcluelessx TAANKS GRRRL. seeenkyou! i thought they all did pretty good, DUDE YB and DS nailed it. SR, OMO hahaha HELLA funny and cutee, espcialyl when he waves his liel WORD hand sign. haha. annd TOP HYUNG, your pretty deent but thaT SARAAANG part got chuu, ahha hes pretty good if is ay so myself, sicne his voice is sually REALY deep. annd GD, dude he can pretty mch sing i believe, he can go prettty high, because i just realize how theres a really high note in THIS LOVE.<3

Guest the7REAL.

So...was writing this as I was listening to the 20080211 NHK Live 6 clip of the 7 songs in Japan..lol so sorry if the below is just..messy..ended up listening ALOT more than writing about it so..lol..yeah...just initial reactions.

So Beautiful: This wasn't one of my faves on the album but this really sounded good for what it was and for it being LIVE. SOL IS HOLDIN DOWN THE ENGLISH, SRZ. 8D

How Gee: I can hella hear Seungri's "raise the LOOF!" XD cuteeee. I'm going to call the 'roof' a 'loof' now. =P What can I say..I love this song for it's non-sensical lyrics and just the song itself..haha. Adorable and they did a good job at performing it..from what i..hear..lol

Talking part....Seungri sounds like a Japanese cartoon..lmao.

Lies: OMFG YOUNGBAE. CHORUS. I. OMG HIS ENGLISH IS JUST TOO HOT..I CAN'T THINK..LOL. SOL AISHTERU. ;________;

Together, Forever: OMFG YOUNGBAE ENGLISH. SO GOOD. VOICE SO HOT. ;__;

Omg! Seungri! Daesung!Their english was good here! GD + TOP rapping..smooth.

Babo: Beginning was funny cause' I'm like..uhhh did GD just forget lyrics to Babo..xD but love the GD+Seungri-ness here. GD hittin' that falsetto~

Always: *O* my most favorite song on 'For the World' and they performed this one wonderfully!! *O* Well..lol aww TOP forgot lyrics. kind of..messed up my train of thought too..lol...but the rest was cool...haha O_o he got time to remember. GD got it~ I love his english accent. I put this one on replay despite TOP's mess up cause' it's nice to listen to their english version. I hope I don't have to explain how superultramegaPENG YB sounds..and basically has sounded throughout all these songs..lol.

Last Farewell: Of course this was done really well. xD

..lol sorry for all the 'OMFG's'

Wow, I'm just listening to them perform and it got me all spazztic..heart is beating too fast. haha. *O*

Well, help with imagination brings me over to Japan but yeah..Big Bang have that effect on their fans..XD

But I can feel the love at wherever they were performing. Fans were loud..it was so nice. Yeap, totally not bad for not being

native english speakers..they have time to improve and YB's japanese is just so many levels of awesomeness.

Archived