{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

CONGRATS BIGBANG ON GETTING DAESUNG AT SEOUL AWARD CEREMONY (?) 서울가요대상

2008013121115010021ms3.jpg

they received three awards total!!!

daesang, bonsang, and digital music (?)

CONGRATS!! omg. i'm like spazzing out haha.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jemnise

Oh my gawd! Congratulations to them! :D

that's a good luck charm before they go to Japan tomorrow! wuhooo!:D

ohno! i TOPped a page! i don't have nothing much to share but some old pics so here it goes :D

[credits to those who originally posted these, sorry my memory is running low hahaha:p]

well, old photos. this is not-so long ago,but look where they are now.. *bows* haha:D

1155716771kl.jpg

Photo_Bigbang_24.jpg

0392.jpg

tempo40.jpg

gd-yb.jpg

and these are the avies my friend made :D [credits to CHEM:)]

TOPlove.jpgtmppout.pngdork.jpgbadboy.png

favorite perf as of the moment :D

2004614331226653921_rs.jpg

Guest mon5482

I haven't been posting lately coz i'm still working on getting my computer back to its normal state...however, it seems like each time i stop by to check whats been happening in here, i still see rules are still not being followed :wacko: (quoting of pictures, replies with little or no bigbang content, btw a list of thank yous and nothing much bigbang related on it is still considered as SPAM <_< ). Each time I post nowadays, i'd have to remind people to follow the rules <_< im so sorry if im becoming annoying with regulating the rules in this thread, bu-bu-but WE ALL MUST FOLLOW RULES OTHERWISE THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED! >_<

PLEASE FOLLOW SOOMPI FORUM RULES!!! IF YOU NEED TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY CLICK HERE >> SOOMPI FORUM RULES & SOOMPI KOREAN MUSIC THREAD RULES

~*~

CONG-RRRAAA-TTUUUU-LLAAATIONS!!! YAY! MORE WINS FOR BIGBANG!

awww the acceptance speech, even tho i didnt understand 80% of it, its so touching :tears:

*EDIT*

OMGGG IVE WATCHED THE SPEECH (with sounds this time) and made me cry with them T__T...im so proud of the boys!!! they truly deserve these award...

There's ONLY ONE ' bang' and its the BIG BANG!!!!!

screencaps of YB crying :tears:

47a1cc9f71710.jpg

47a1cc9e3acbc.jpg

47a1cc9ed67af.jpg

credit: TOPprincess & beau1529@popcornfor2 for repost

47a1ce2fb0167.jpg

47a1ce3018130.jpg

47a1ce30600d1.jpg

47a1ce30b16a3.jpg

credit: on pic, beau1529@popcornfor2 for repost

47a1d1b16a118.gif

credit: on pic, beau1529@popcornfor2 for repost

Wow the boys havent even left for Japan and I'm already missing them, actually i've been missing them coz ive been missing a lot of their recent appearances...*blames broken PC*

BigBang goin to Japan, would give me time to catch up to all i've missed out on...so i may just post my spazzing even tho im late hahaha!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who's been filling this thread with lots of goodies...love the pics, gifs, links and all that jazz...btw, i watched some clips of DS on MVAD...he's perfect in that show...his gags and randomness fits in with MC Yoo and the rest of the gang, I’ve always thought he'd do well in variety shows and this just proves it & seems like they love him too. *dances "Ah~ I'm Cold"* <3

Omg those PSed pics are super funny…that one of ‘sexy TOP’ is more like ‘SCARY TOP’ XD

The YT clip of unseen clips & bloopers is funny, TOP is so cute in it!

Guest jemnise

naturalhonee :: thanks so much for sharing. i feel like yelling when i was reading your post wuhahaha:D

and THANKS so much to everybody for the PICS and everything! :D

szai :: thanks for the youtube links :D

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE BONSANGS & DAESANG AT THE 17th SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS!

They definitely deserve it and I'm so proud of them!

I watched their speech cut and omg, I nearly tear! It was so emotional.

Even TOP got a little teary! Which was surprising on my part, 'cause he always seemed so sturdyy.

Their performance was great! It was bittersweet, of course -since they're heading to Japan tomorrow.

I wish them the best of luck! And only the best! I hope they'll be successful and receive a lot of love from Japan!

I love the outfits they wore at the award show!

The white jackets..ROCK! Whoot~ They have awesome fashion sense.

Btw, lovely picture spam of SEUNG RI, GD and TOP!

Teehee, I giggled when I was looking through Seung Ri's~

GD's looking great, but it looks like he has a cat on his head. LOL!

And TOP is SO adorable! WAHA~

Thanks a lot, guys!

came here first when i heard the news.

congratulations to the boys!!

i was wondering why they didnt do the seoul gayo daesang before 2008 came by, but i guess they did that cus all the singers were dropping like flies one by one at the end of the year.

smart choice of them to hold them a month later (or did they always do that?)

oh wells.

Congrats to them and good luck in japan!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS FOR WINNING The BONSANGS & DAESANG!!!!!!!!!

omg!! I haven't posted for a long long long time. Although I came here to

read from time to time, I need to catch up!! First thing, THANKS TO ALL THE

COLL I-VIPS for posting goodies. It's been helping survive

college

. :blush:

When I came to check this thread morning and saw that they won some awards, I cou'dnt resist to post.

I nearly cried with them when they went to accept the award. Everyone was crying.

I love GD and all but I couldn't even see his eyes with the furry hat, Daesung cried

like he did at MKMF and Yong Bae turned around. Our manly TOP, was even crying.

He made a small speech and couldn't even control his voice. I'm so happy for them.

I loved the group hug at the end of the speech! Now, I gotta go look for clips of this!

By the way, I-VIPS are sooo cool so please don't spam. Read the soompi rules. One line of post is spamming!!!!

hope this is unseen, some bloopers during interview and g-dragon getting jealous & pissed off. funny:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJQGXitAY38

Awww he was cute. hahahhaha , thanks for sharing!

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG!!!

WELL DESERVED AWARD!!

look at them teary eyed again...

credit : 345knb on YT!

thanks for the clipssss.

oh yayyyy, CONGRATS TO BIG BANG!!!

i, too, got really emotional when they started getting all teary !

They totally deserved the awards!!!! Seriously, Big Bang is really a super hardworking group i've ever seen.

i'm glad they received such great awards just the day before leaving to Japann!!

which means, more motivation in JAPAN!! MAKE IT BIGGGGG MAN BIG BANG!! hahahahha!!

Congrats to BigBang for winning those awards!!!! (: (: (: (:

omg im lovin their white jackets! the speech! homyyyyy! taeyang! awwww! he was so emotional! and top!!!!! :') :') :') gd and his racoon, couldnt see his eyes, but sounded like he was choking up too. daesung! not mkmf-crazy-crying but still! awwww im so happy for them! they truly deserve all these! the vip crying! lol, if i was there, i would probably be like her too. lol. the group hug! awwww!

it was nice seeing them perform lies again! im so sorry but i love you~

*oooh lightbulb moment! gonna watch perfs from the lies days when theyre in japan so i wont really be bigbang-less*

the encore *awesome confetti lol* so fun to watch! their after-crying faces! lol. <3333 daesung was looking down most of the time in the beginning, then that smile! *melts*

im glad we got to see them perform lies and last farewell, and see them accept those awards before they leave for japan, hopefully they'll make a big bang there. and also, hopefully gd's racoon will be gone when they get back, seriously how can he see when the thing is covering half of his face? lol. all the best to our boys! ima miss them though.

thanks naturalhonee, M2421, blu_smiley, and szai for the links and caps!

mon! thanks for the fanmoncams! and the yb crying caps. i couldnt stop smiling watching those vids. esp the one where top sang a bit of daesung's solo. i may not have understood even one word of what they said, but i sure as heck was smiling throughout the whole vid. yg should soooo release a dvd of the concerts. i lovelovelove the daesung&taeyang ver. of a fool's only tears. i wanna see that on dvd!

koreangirl143 thanks for those pics! hilarious!

http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/42462/200...12960172_rs.jpg

^not a pretty sight at all! hahahah!

http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/44030/200...72539794_rs.jpg

^the smiling angel, smiles even when being bullied. lol!

Guest Se7eN.passion

CONGRATULATION BIG BANG =]

omg their speech made me teary and their performances was amazing =]

i'm so happy for them ^__________________^V!~

Guest RNGUYEN

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG!!!

WELL DESERVED AWARD!!

look at them teary eyed again...

credit : 345knb on YT!

Thanks for the link! And once again, Congrats to

our boys ! : ) 2008 is starting off with a BANG! : D

Those stationary stuff from BB are SO CUTE!! Can't

wait for it to come to YesAsia! : )

I'm not sure if anyone wrote about GD getting 4th

place for Arirang Best Group Leader.

YT LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1efrmX58Pn8&rel=1

credit to starwalker @ youtube

200801311827321133_1.jpg

^Awh, our boys look so happy! <3

200801312103581133_1.jpg

^ LOL @ Daesung!

credit to MyDaily

Guest tppwendy

CONGRATULATIONNNNNN BIG BANG!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Wowww, I'm very touched when they cried...

I think GD like his hat very much though it's a little big for him hehehe ^^

BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics&clips ^__^

Guest redevilica

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANGGGGG

*throws confetti to the air*

naturalhonee - thank you for the news :w00t:

and everybody else who shared the youtube links! <33333

omo once again, congrats boysssss ... i feel sooo proud of you :tears: this is like saying goodbye before going to japan in a BANG!!! XD i miss them already :tears: *runs off to watch youtube again* ... GD is still wearing that fur hat xD Is the theme of the day is white?

Archived