{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest gd_is_great

does any1 know what album is Last farewell on ??? or better yet does any1 have the mp3???

last farewell iz one of the six song of 2nd mini album 2007 " HOT ISSUE" it against the rule dah we cant post dl link in soompi so let me think of something n i will help u

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iaRediL

yah!!! i'm soooo angry!!!

i made a post around this afternoon, but wen i clicked to post thingy, soompi was running backup.

and then my lil bro wanted to use the pc, and my mom called me to the kitchen!! coz we're havin a dinner tomorrow and i've been in the kitchen from morning till night for lyk, 3 straight days!!!! *exhausted*

okay...so i skimmed quickly through the pages, and i can't rmmbr who to thnk, but u guys know who u are...

emm...first, i wanna say, wen i saw the 'BB SOLD OUT IN JAPAN' i was practically doing a hand dance :w00t:

then, wen i read down......it wasnt true. my hands stopped dancing....hahaha...

poor seungri!! getting bullied by his hyungs!! so hard to be the youngest...sitting at the back of the van, getting the most unwanted wardrobe, being bullied...hahaah...poor dude...

and it was funny wen the guys teased him about 'he should read more'...LOL....poor dude...

i havent watched the special stage show with HAHA yet, but KISSES to all who posted the pics!!!!!!

awww~~haha...i loved the pic where the boys had their hands all over seungri...hahaa...

and wat's up with GD??? he luks lyk one of those official guards outside the british palace... :blink:

you know..tall fluffy hats, gun in one hand, standing motionless for the whole day...hahaha...

oMo, i should really watch the show soon...

well, that's it for now.....

thnx all VIPs for ur LUVLY updates and pix!!!!!

L.O.V.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(this post is shorter than the one i made b4...can't rmmbr wat i wrote... :mellow: )

Guest swt-L0VE

hi everyone! i'm kinda new on soompi and i've been a silent reader for some time, mainly because i don't have anything to post. anyways, i just wanna thank everyone for the updates/pics/links/translations & etc ! you guys are all wonderful :)! also, i wanna thank melodygreenleaf for all your hard work on the amazing translations! and Mady, your valentine wallpapers are soooo adorable :D .. LASTLY, i just have a question .. does anybody know if theres a eng subbed version of GD on YSMM (the recent one) and also, where can i watch Manwon Happiness - Seungri Vs Yoona (with eng subs) ? Anywho, thanks everybody once again!! Hopefully the next time i post i'll have something to share ! :) <3

Guest gd_is_great

oh my god....Big bang....i like them...i like their music....

i was lukin' 4 the vnese big bang's fan site n then i c ur signature when i click in omg really appreciated dah

Guest JunsuLover

Not a frequent poster in this thread. More of a lurker.. Lol.

But I HAD to comment on the special stage with Haha!

It was so cute + I'm sure the guys had fun practicing it.

They did so many cute things on stage, dslkag;dsgkds<3

Especially when TOP didn't know whether to get on the floor or not. Just stood there for a bit.

Hahah, I love the fake headlines.

I think magnae makes sense! Don't know what the others are talking about :rolleyes:

And poor TOP who has to fly back and forth.

IMO, not a smart move considering he just got over an illness.

And they're probably going to working like crazy at Japan.

Best of luck to him though.

i dont if i'm allowed to do this... but i was wondering if i could request some picture of taeyang without the hat?? i tried to look for some in this thread but it just aint poppping out.... help me out please=]

Seungri, Makes Sense Another goal of the Big Bang members is to make magnae Seungri make sense. Out of all his opinions on this and that, only 20% connects.
OMG melodyy! HAHAHAHA i fell off my chair reading that article!! thanks so much for translating that WHOLE thing!!~

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_750930/2008...6704_abqod5.jpg

^stop molesting seungri or his nunas will come after you. haha

haha zuraaaa this made me go o.o kekekeke

kiwiberry, KIKO!, ewmoocow~, tppwendy, picklypickly, leslie_lei, vip_gd, poopshoopaloop, ZURAA, JayCy, melodyy thanks for the pics!^^

XINGG! thanks for translating that parody! hahahaha "wavered and fond"!! :lol:

akfgtenshi those sets are love! nice job^^d

ewmoocow those gifs (down below LOL) are so funny! ESPECIALLY the TOP one. hahaha didn't notice that!

and to THE best soompiers~~ MELODYY, ewmoocow~, parque!, tammyyyyy~, WONNYY!, basmspasmmm!!~, it was my pleasure^^

OMG TIME TO SPAZ ABOUT THE SPECIAL STAGE NOW. just howww awesome was that??!!! i'm pretty bad at describing my hyperness and bb's awesomeness so i'm thinking.... what about some gifs??! :lol:

1-25-08 KBS Music Bank Special Stage with HAHA - You're my Destiny, Last Farewell

i advise you to wait for this whole page to load first^^

2218850759_f113891135_o.gif

andd they started out the night~~

2219642992_967c60bc55_o.gif

it's youyou! pointing fingers huh?? :lol: it made me soo hapy to see top smiling so much ~

2219644024_763c5a4aa1_o.gif2218851381_990d3341fe_o.gif

AHHH TODAE. look at daedae's ahh face! :w00t: AND G-RI lovee<3 again sr's intense face makes me crack up >.<

2218852071_9977552ccd_o.gif

PUAHAHA. top says "jiyongah, you have rice on your cheek"

notice sr too >.< at the end he coughs and daedae too :P

2219645828_01c8438ef6_o.gif

:lol::lol::lol: sr getting the star treatment alittle too much?? coughcough daedae*

2219646188_01a35326e7_o.gif

gd can't get enough. he keeps doing it even after the others stop. ohh and notice TOP, the enlightened one :lol:

2219646928_44f3495da5_o.gif

"ah~i'm cold" dance :lol:

2219647442_cd10f89341_o.gif

anyone remember sound of music?? cuckoo* :lol::lol:

2219647970_f2e888d06f_o.gif

oh wait! it's not over! at the beginning when they part, you see daedae smiling like crazy :lol:

2219648380_6bbdb1b8a1_o.gif2219648696_a38e3682ab_o.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: again the intensity from BOTH sr and gd!

oh yeah, was gd wearing the hat that the 1tym guy wore during the ygfamily perf??

2219649172_3de7afae90_o.gif

:tears::tears::lol:

2219649958_deb060e044_o.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:SEUNGRI. that's all i have to say :lol::lol::lol:

2219650876_1d266d83c7_o.gif

tehehe you're my destiny's version of lies~

2218858551_5c23185916_o.gif

AHA. love how they parodied everything! ABOUT LOVEE version 2~

2219652144_c23cac70a2_o.gif

omgg these kids!!!<3 HOW happy was top??

2219652488_48bba0e0ac_o.gif2218859625_0d4d6a4161_o.gif

lmao sr. ooh and one of yb! look at his mouth LOL.

2219652762_a203b22c12_o.gif2219652888_8cab2ae93a_o.gif

GD fixing TOP's hair :lol: maybe he found rice in it this time :lol:

haha and at the end when snsd had their lollipops, just sat there and waited for sr to take one from them hahaha~

credit: me (tam) & bigbangpop's clubbox^^

im lovin the fake headlines xD

the daesung one is so funny..it woul break my heart if it does happen tho haha

anyways, the special was PRICELESS!

that stage pwned! i loved how they incorperated Dae's dance in the song lolol hedoes it best xD

my fav fav fdav moment in the perf was at the end of the first song seungri went all pose-crazy

AND when TOP and HAHA laid of the stage rapping....it was awesome!

Guest ewmoocow

OMG, I got to hear TOP sing! [: His voice is yummy.

and I was literally laughing my butt off when I saw him and HaHa on the floor during 'Last Farewell'.

Yay, gifs time. I know Tam would make some too. ;P

6yf63d.jpg

LOL, TOP went on the wrong side!

5ufec8.jpg

credits; it's on the gifs

Edit;

Tam! I'm loving your gifs! I knew you were going to make some ;P

Oh! I found this one of gif of TOP and HaHa that I was talking about on bbvipz

If you didn't noticed, DS are telling them to get up at the end of the gif. ;P

th.gif

and I just had to ask this, but what's up with the touching of SR's pants? O.O'' It's so random, but I like it. ;3

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ LOL at TOP.

The fake headlines are adorable. Thanks for sharing them! : D<3 I don't want people to say that Big Bang has no more albums to sell -_- So I agree with Ji Yong. That's hella rude. Anyhow, LOL @ the boys wanting Seung Ri to read more! HAHAS~

Nooo~ It was good news ^^

Even if people wanted to buy more albums, there were none left for them to buy. The albums were sold out and YG stopped producing those CDs.

Basically, GD wants consumption to exceed production for their 2nd album. (economy...bleh xD)

-

TAM~ <3

notice TOP, the enlightened one

LOL.

Guest trashstar

lol oh man those gifs are so adorable, i'm tempted to go make some too now xD

they all totally spazzed out - it was awesome xD

Guest SeeinGxStarS

Haha, just watched the special stage with 하하~ ^_____^

Loved their performance xD haha everyone was molesting 승리...어머... xD

Thanks for the vid links you guys!

thank you Tam for all the gifs! hahaha you definantly captured the best parts!

waah, the special stage with haha was GENIUS!

ahhaa it was so much fun to watch. Everyone was smiley the entire time and it just seemed like so much fun!

and thank you so much melodygreenleaf for translating those fake headlines! haha they were fun to read.

i looooved the outfits they wore too! the camoflauge was a nice touch :)

thanks everyone<3

HAHAHA i just watched the special stage performance (like 3x in a row) and it was, without a doubt, their BEST special stage EVER :lol:

they all looked like they were having TOO much fun. i couldn't believe how much touching and fan service they were doing, especially the part where they all touch seungri :wub: that boy knows he loves the attention~ throughout the whole performance, he was going A.D.D. CRAZY~! but oh my GOD, THE DANCES MOVES CRACKED ME UP LIKE HELL. what was UP with the folded arms and head bobbing one?! it was done so 'calmly' too~ TEMPO LOOKS SO STUPIDLY FUNNY DOING IT and i can't believe he started off on the wrong side, it was so obvious too hahaha~ my FAVORITE part has to be when they have that dramatic pause and GD starts off singing but REALLY sounding like he's about to cry HAHAH~ and right after that, BAM, they do these crazy richard simmons random thrusting moves all over the place :lol: i loved it, they did a great collab with

Haha

. of course, i was expecting something funny, but it went over my expectations~ this was just LOVE<3

thanks for all the GIFs you made up there tam! you capped like, the best parts, hahaha~

and seungri's headline about making sense... oh GOOOOOOOOOOOSH. he can NOT get any cuter...

or it'll kill me

:wub:

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Okay, first of all that special stage was theee bomb. like seriously one of the funniest thing's i've ever seen. I absolutley adore top. Like when Haha get's down on the floor

TOP was like hesitaiting for like 8 whole seconds. And AHAHA it's so cute when TOP

makes mistakes when he's dancing. He just carcks me up soo hard. He MAKES IT SO OBVIOUS. Hahha how much cuter can he get. And yes GD's wearing the same head thing

that Teddy was wearing for their YG performance. And OMG the crying part . sooo cutee !

aahahha.. okay.. so i've watched the special performance with HaHa.. i dont knoe how many times today.. & I LOVE IT!

tam i love you gifs. they're always awesome!

however.. i noticed that taeyang wasnt reallie into it as much as the other members..

but IT WAS GREAT!..

Guest jess1tym4life

welcome bbkristinmm & new bb fans to our thread for all bb stuff u can get @ our international forum http://www.ygbb.net/ u can find & connect with fans in ur or other country..check our I-VIP International List.

And yes GD's wearing the same head thing

that Teddy was wearing for their YG performance. And OMG the crying part . sooo cutee !

i just watched it..so funny..and yeah i notice that too..gd is wearing teddy's dead animal hat..

be back with more caps later..waiting for HQ ver..

ygbbhahaql3.jpg

awww tam thanks for sharing :) You captured all the best parts !! ^^ I square.. SeungRi is always the last one to be doing the moves.. like when everyone stopped doing TOP's finger movement thing, he was still wiggling his finger like crazy. And when everyone stopped their "crazy" dance, he was still hella into it LOL : )

I was in the process of making some gifs but since you already made 'em I was like neverrrrmindd. hehe xD

So instead ! I'll share some FanCam pics (hey, I wonder where "this love" went?? I don't see any of her fancam pictures anymore~ she followed Big Bang EVERYWHERE during their Lie promotion O_O; and had the best HQ pics<3 I was beginning to think she was the "marathon runner" fan that Big Bang mentioned lol. )

Taeyang really did seem out of it.. is he still sick? :x Cause I was watching a fancam and like.. yeah he just seemed so out of it even after the performance o-o" He didn't look so good >_______< I hope I'm just overthinking it. (I'm uploading the fancam right now on youtube. I'll post it up later when it's processed, unless someone else decides to post it up :) )

edit-

[FANCAM] [20080125 KBS Music Bank] Big Bang Fancam

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb9.jpg

bb10.jpg

aww<3 lucky fan~ he pointed right at her xD He was so cute and smiley during the perf.! I couldn't help smiling throughout the performance cause his smile is sooo contageious I square, lol.

bb11.jpg

bb12.jpg

bb13.jpg

bb14.jpg

bb15.jpg

bb16.jpg

bb17.jpg

credit: 최탑이죵@bbvipz

e0091873_4799fcdf0006a.jpg

e0091873_4799fce482f19.jpg

e0091873_4799fcebce3dd.jpg

e0091873_4799fcf6a219e.jpg

e0091873_4799fcf084352.jpg

e0091873_4799fcfd93a84.jpg

credit: 빡미지용@bbvipz

Two extras (also from bbvipz)~

9.jpg

cutee! xD

1201270838_sh25.gif

LOL

Guest lilswtazndevil

OMG!! just finish watching the stage special!!

its one of their best stage special!!!omg!!

ITS SO CUTE AND FUNNY!!

loves the part towards the end!!

omg!! HAHA lay on the floor and TOP does the same thing!!

omg!! Seungri was so cute being all emotional and stuff!!<33

thanks for sharing the link!!=]

Archived