{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest trangtwo

Homahgawd that performance of A Fool's Tears on 071229 was craaaaazy bananas. Gahhh I loved it so much. It was all smooth, sexy and sophisticated, with a nice lil' jazzy feel to it. And I loved how YB and Dae Sung sang the rap verses. HOTT. Yeah I'm like spazzing over this performance now XD...I love the original version, but I love this version even more <3. (BTW, it kinda sounds like some baby-making music or somethin' lol). Oh please please release this concert on DVD Mr. YG!!

I think it's ridiculous how GD can be hot both as a man AND a woman ROFL. He's so prettty haha. OMG I love him even more just 'cause he's so good at being a girl XD. And seriously, mangnae was such a cute girl in the Coffee Prince parody too.

leslie lei - Instead of posting 5 times almost consecutively on the previous page, it's a better idea to just edit your post. The mods might warn ya ^^

OMO the hoodies GD designed kick richard simmons! They all look so hot in 'em.

Ahh I hope that's true juhjuh. I hope I wake up to some good news tomorrow.

And I hope our boys get some well-deserved rest for one whole week. Stress-free, work-free and everything.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

HOMAHGAH! Guess where I just came from...we tried to drop off gifts at YG office today but due to the holiday it was closed (bummer!) so we went to Hongdae and went to the COFFEE PRINCE place, the exact coffee shop where they filmed the drama and where BB did their parody. Then we went back to Hapjeong, walked to BigBang's old apartment, omg its just like in the documentary then from the apartment we went to 'the tunnel' remember where the boys always walked into while listening to their ipods and 'knockin on heavens door' played in the background...yup we were there! we took lots of pics at the tunnel (which i will post as soon as i can, the computer at the guesthouse kinda suck so it might be a few days til i'll post). then after the tunnel, we walked to where BB new apartment is at...we cant go inside of course, but yea it was nice to see the building. we took pics then this security came out to check coz usually taking pics isnt allowed, but we just played off the foreigner card lol. it was fun today, ive been thinking about TOP, i hope he's all ok now ;_;

ok i have a pretty good fancam of GD as a girl, DS & SR doing that duo parody, and i have fancam of YB's performance of Umbrella & I hate that I love you (its not that good of quality tho) and also have fancams from BB performances. I cant uplaod now coz i dont have a computer and the one im using at the guesthouse suck.

Guest helennn

Someone please translate this! I think TOP's been discharged from the hospital today, but do not take my word for it until someone translates this properly.

^ YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!! [=

im glad he wasn't gone for too long.

hope someone translates the arcticle soon so we know whats going on :sweatingbullets:

Can anyone please please! translate this MSG!!

It's from our little Darknae!! >.,<

^that one too :lol:

haha, this is probally like, 20 billion years old, but i never saw it before

so for the people who havent seen this .... here ya go [x

GD prank calls se7en [eng subs]

[how do you make your links a different color? O__O ]

LOL @ gd's dressing as a girl [x

i lovee the picture with him in the wings (x

ITS SO CUTE ;D

i loved the coffee prince parody,

thanks for the yt link guys [:

[too lazy too look who posted D: ]

jiyong is sexy in his captain hat . [:

the how gee mv isn't as bad as i thought it would be ( i mean with the girls and drinking & stuff)

we don't really see the girls interacting with the boys [pheww] :D

and we don't see them drinking either . (:

so YAY . lol[x anyways, its one of my favorite songs off the album,

i thought i would be disappointed with the mv with the girls and all

but its not so bad .

top hwaiting! [:

Guest josephineeee

연말 병원신세 빅뱅 탑-지드래곤 2일 동시 퇴원 [2008-01-02 17:19:32]

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

과로로 입원했던 빅뱅의 탑(오른쪽)과 지드래곤이 2일 퇴원했다.

탑과 승리는 2일 오후 5시께 입원 치료를 받던 서울 신촌의 한 병원에서 퇴원했다.

탑(최승현)은 지난해 12월30일 오후 9시30분께 KBS 2TV ‘2007 KBS 가요대축제’ 생방송 출연을 준비하던 중 탈진 증세를 보이며 쓰러져 신촌의 한 병원에 입원했다. 이로 인해 탑은 이날 방송에 결국 출연하지 못했고 빅뱅 역시 4인조로 무대에 올랐다.

이에 탑은 병원에서 최소 일주일 입원해야한다는 판단을 받았다. 병원 측은 될수 있는 한 오래 입원 치료를 받아야한다는 입장이다. 하지만 당초 예상보다 몸 상태가 빨리 호전돼 이날 결국 퇴원하게 됐다.

이번에 함께 치료를 받은 지드래곤(권지용) 역시 탑과 함께 퇴원했다.

두 사람은 퇴원을 했지만 몸이 완쾌될 때까지 당분간 휴식을 가질 예정이다. 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트는 연말 바쁜 일정으로 빅뱅 멤버 전원이 육체적으로 매우 힘든 상황이라고 전하며 며칠 간 충분한 휴식을 취하게 할 계획이라고 밝혔다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

i saw chinese translation .. i think it's the same article since it's from newsen.

BOTH BIGBANG TOP GDRAGON DISCHARGED ON 2JAN2008

Bigbang member TOP and GDRAGON who were hospitalized due to fatigue and exhaustion were discharged on 2Jan2008.

TOP and SEUNGRI received treatment and were discharged at 5pm 2 January.

While rehearsing for the 'live' KBS 2TV " 2007 KBS Song Festival" on 30 Dec 2007 9.30pm, TOP fainted due to fatigue and was sent to hospital for treatment. And TOP could not join in the performance which only 4 members of BIGBANG performed.

Initially, TOP was told to hospitalize for another one week as he needed long term treatment.

However, TOP was recovering fast and thus, he got discharged today.

GDRAGON, who was receiving medical treatment together with TOP, got discharged as well.

Even though both members are discharged, they still need to rest for the time being before they are fully recovered. YG Entertaiment said that due to busy schedule, BIGBANG's health was affected.

Hence, they will be given sufficient rest.

credits to bbcn chinese translation

translated by josephineeee@soompi

please credit to me if taking out ^^

ps. sorry for my bad translation :sweatingbullets: MELODY !! correct me if thr's any errors ><"

However, TOP was recovering fast and thus, he got discharged today.

credits to bbcn chinese translation

translated by josephineeee@soompi

please credit to me if taking out ^^

ps. sorry for my bad translation :sweatingbullets: MELODY !! correct me if thr's any errors ><"

glad to hear that he's recovering fast. :)

sookyung! thankyouuu for the link of the ng parts of the coffeprince parody! it was hilarious! gd is super cute everytime he laughs!

josephine! those pics! theyre so cleaaaar! jiyong is such a cute mouse. heeeeeeee x)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/vaavaav00/gdtopms9.jpg

^daesung looks so cute here.

i like your siggie (:

jaja, thanks for those gd pics. you know we never get tired of seeing any of the boys so your gd-bias-ness is srsly not a prob :P

stardaisy212! homahgad you are awesome! thanks for all the links!

homahgad a fool's only tears was so beautiful! wow!! i love it! taeyang and daesung rapping, daesung singing seungri's part. gah it was so awesome. not that i dont like the original, i love the original one. this was just srsly awesome! *prays really really hard for there to be a dvd* i cant stop watching this vid!

this love with the 4 of em, it looked like they were having so much fun onstage. *mr yg please take my money, i want a dvd!!!*

i quite like how gee. couldnt see alot of daesung and seungri though. the girls were kinda unneccessary.. haha. i would love to see another mv like lies, a mv with a storyline, and them playing a role in it..

sungieluv, hey! i bet top would love the cap! its awesome!

tam! tammywammytaaaaaam! heee x) your gifs are srsly love dear. <3333 thanksssss.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/215616...4e74a615c_o.gif

^so kyooooooooooooot

and actually, i dont get the rope thing either. :lol:

I.said.hi. omg, haha! nawwwwwww jiyong wouldnt look like that, would he? :blink: haha :lol:

melody thanks for translating that!

Big Bang's ideal girl?

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

G-Dragon: "It'd be nice if we contact each other a lot, we're comfortable together, and we feel something when we look at each other. I would like a girl who works hard and can accept [my faults]."

gd's answer. :wub:

seungri, awwwwww. hehe. x) i dont mind his dark circles. b-b-b-but does smoking make you get dark circles? :blink: never heard that before..

vip_gd, haha! homahgad gd!

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6694/lady2fz1.jpg

^he does have sexy legs. roflmao! :lol:

melo. wooot finally know your name. thanks for posting those pics up. and thanks for the link.

mon! ooh the tunnel! yeah yeah i so know it! knock knock knockin on heaven's door~ haha! cant wait til you upload your fancams!

josephine thanks for translating! wheee. our prayers for tehir speedy recovery have been answered then! yayyyy!

Guest sookyung

Someone please translate this! I think TOP's been discharged from the hospital today, but do not take my word for it until someone translates this properly.

woa.. that's such a relief.. :sweatingbullets: and thankies josephineeee for the translation..

saw this on kr.yahoo.. think it is not posted yet.. ^^

f_477a94b740bm_0d19df2.jpg

Guest aspoon

CONGRATULATION TOP & JIYONG(=

really happy to hear that they have discharged from hospital, and really hope they rest well now, haha, and thanks t.yama, for all the pictures, it really cute. haha. and really love this thread always let me know about big bang information. haha. and i also hope that yg company can make out a dvd for bigbang is great concert and let us buy as we didn't get to watch(= so happy really happy to hear that top and jiyong have discharged from hospital and seungri have been slowly recovering from his injuries(: so happy, HAHA

OOPS< i TOPPPPED THE PAGGGE, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TOPPING THE PAGE> sorry i do not have any photo or information or video to share(x

i am really glad tt TOP is recovering fast. Hope tt he will get more rest and keep himself healthy. I have been worried about his condition ever since I heard about him landing in hospital a few days back. Really relieved to know tt he is better already.

Thnx alot to everyone who provided the news.:D

HWAITING CHOI-TOP!!!

Guest saychizzz

does anyone know if big bang will be performing at the Hollywood Bowl 2008? and possibly when will it be? thanks!

Yay about the good news!!!! Please rest boys! :rolleyes:

leslie lei - Instead of posting 5 times almost consecutively on the previous page, it's a better idea to just edit your post. The mods might warn ya ^^

help!!! how can i edit it?? i'm sooo sorry about the consecutive posts...

YEY!!! TOP & GD are back!!!! i hope they all stay healthy!!!!!

Guest Xiaoba1tu

so G.r.e.a.t to know that TOP and G-D are on the way to a full recovery :) xD

Thanks for the update.. us VIPs and i-VIPs can sleep better 2nite.. :)

@Leslie_lei: the 'Edit' button is below your post next to the 'Quote' button and 'Reply' button.

****For those who haven't heard or forgot please vote for Big Bang HERE.. esp. those who can read Chinese..

for those who can't read Chinese... keep clicking on toupiao.gif next to Big Bang's name and everytime you click on that.. a popping-up message comes up which tells you that your vote was counted.. YOU CAN VOTE 10 TIMES A DAY.. on the 11th time you click 'vote'.. and another message pops up that is longer than the other ones ( that means you have voted up to the maximum for today.. so please Bookmark it and remember to vote everyday.. )

Best of all, NO REGISTRATION NEEDED !! so multiple computer / laptop votes are welcome !! <-- that was meant to have a strikethrough but it's underlined when I submit it >< ><

Thanks <3

Link again here http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2

Guest lovegoodfood

its great to hear the boys are discharged and getting their rest at home.... sometimes staying for an extra day at hospital might be good too, cause they will not be disturbed and rest properly.....

hopefully YG will allow the boys to receive proper rest....

Guest jerrybabie26

happy new year to all ^^

wow... so late hehehehe

just managed to see the grease perf of BB and WG... so cute.. sucks that the sound system was faulty... but i definitely appreciate it coz its live... effort if there obviously... finally getting a hang of GD's bowl hair LOL... but still no TOP... it would have been better if her were there... but no matter.. TOP needs his rest... its amazing GD's up and working already... wow... workaholic wonder kid "P

but OMG... GD's flip and he totally owns the swing floor... ^^

the Coffee Prince parody was uber funny... LOL... love how they keep having these parodies... first SES then this >__< i'm getting goosebumps... but honestly, sometimes i think GD likes playing the girl too much LOL... he does make for a very pretty girl though :sweatingbullets:

oo... and they look up to shinhwa... i think i love them more... i'm sure they'll be just as successful...

LOL funny how DS and SR are both thinking of the army thing... and jiyong seems to be the only one thinking purely of marriage... hhhmmmmm.... makes me wish i were a few years younger hahahahaha

finally TOP's been discharged... and GD ^^ hope they do get that much needed rest... they wont be able to do anything if they get sick again...

Big Bang Fighting!!!!

thanks for all the picts and the links <333 really have to catch up now "p

ooh i found a fancam on bestiz, top's not there so daesung's rapping his part in lies. i dont know where its from though. the yg one concert perhaps? haha iono, im just making assumptions since top's not there. daesung's even wearing top's shades.

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=3219

hahhaha!! so cuteeeee!

this is the first time i've heard him rap so much seriously..

ahhh ahhahah i can't stop smiling . thanks for sharing!!

and yay for TOP and GD!!!~~

rest well, big bang!!

Archived