{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

haha this short comic strip's funny! :P

Big Bang reminds all the i-VIPs and VIPs tooooo..

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/tiffandgd/b291.jpg

of course we will! :D haha thanks for posting up the pictures! they all look so cute hugging the teddy and all<3

oh and YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun...SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! (ive got a fancam, but im not sure how good it is)
HE DIIIIIIDDDDDD?! :o you gotta upload that fancam mon! so was he like the chris brown singing umbrella? that'd be hot.

Where can i find the episode of MIRACULOUS VICTORY & DEFEAT

with Jiyong and Daesung in it ?

G-Dae's Miraculous Victory & Defeat

oooh, welcome back angie! ;)

thanks freespongebob for those video links! haha watched the coffee prince parody, and i thought it was hilarious! hahaha even though i couldn't understand it. =_____=; currently streaming taeyang's vid.

more gifs from yesterday's mbc.

1199135261_±׸®½º1.gif

1199135261_±׸®½º3.gif

1199135261_±׸®½º4.gif

1199135261_±׸®½º5.gif

1199135261_±׸®½º6.gif

gd's solo :D

1199135261_±׸®½º7.gif

1199135361_±׸®½º8.gif

1199135361_±׸®½º9.gif

1199135361_±׸®½º10.gif

lol, gd's mushroom hair!

1199135361_±׸®½º11.gif

i love that shade gd's wearing!

1199135361_¿£µù¹«´ë.gif

credits @ bestiz.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH MON! heey grl heeey. so good to hear tha the one cnfert was a success. and DANNG WORD IANNE> huBAE did sound helllla finneeee. and dannnnng im happy theys aw your sign! haha:] it does make me feel that i was there. i can totally imagine them squtiing there eyes specially YB and DS to read the sign<3

gahht hanks freespongebob for the COFFEE PRINCE PARODY!!! OMO thats sooo ccuteee!!!! danng the kssing scenes DOES look so freaal;] gaah i hope theres gnna besome eng subs! haha cos i've never watched coffee prince myself. but danng that is so cute. GD iss so good at acting femmm. hahhaha. annd FRIGGEN maknae, his chance to be the dominant on in the GRI motion. hahah so cute annd DUUDE WTF MAKNAE you are one prettty grrrl. YBBBABBY issss so HOT. OHY SO HOT. DS yoyu are hilariosu booy<3 WHOO and mucho gracias agaain for the YB MA GRL fancam. DUUUDUEEE SO FRIGGEN HJOT<#333 gaah and i hella wanted to see more of HUBAE's new sexy hair and bam i got it;] i love e his new dueee, with the semi-moini mowhawk that stretches allt he way tot he abck of his head. i've always liked those haircuts and hes got one<333 myy dream man oir what?

Okay, now to my point.

Here I am.. at home, i see this clip... & i FREAKED OUT 'cause

I HAVE LITTLE ROO'RA's CD!!

(& what does the whole thing about me going off to college have anything to do with this?

If I didnt go out of state for college, then my parents wouldve never cleaned out my MESSY room & place all of my cds in one place ;D)

HWO SICK!!!! haha thts cool;] i jusut might pm you:]

thaaaaaanks trang! wow their MV seems so different from their other ones. it's so now americanize but in a different/weird way. i think its kinda ridiculus how they have grls in bikinis and beer? but i guess its the new thing? but most aggreeeeed, thats not the vibe that i wanted to get from them. its kidna making them like "the rest of them". but BIGBANG isnt, their different. i guess all im saying,is i think tha GRLS gottta goo;]

JAJA thanks for the SBS yt link! aww poor top hyung fainted RIGHT before? that sucks. i hope he feels better. dude imagine iff he was still filming the IAMSAM, that'd be evenm worse. but i thought it was so cutehow ybHUBBAE rapped top's part<3

thanks Melody! for the news. thsi is gettting RIDICULOUS. just because they are jelly they have to pinpoint every thing. but yes thanks for the 411, BIGBANG is NUMBRE UNO. <3 noo TOP HYIUNG!! what heck??!?! why msut thsi happen? noooooooooo. dude i pray for your health. and i hope this is like a lesson to BIGBAN to not overwork yorselvves!!! i no forsure ALL VIPS anywhere dont wanna see/hear that their injured let alone them themselves.<3 HWAITING TOP.

DUDUE the GREASE Parody is sooooo CUTE!!!! i liek it a lot. its kidna funny too, cos they cant really sing the english part:] annddannnnng dacning liek that. whata turn on. and im surprise that they learned alla that. since they are so tired and stuff, i guess that added to all of it. but they hecka pulled it offf.<3

Guest gd_is_great

thx 4 the vid coffee prince parody i LMAO haaaaaaaa it was so fun i luv the part when SR kissed GD how cutee n daesung was so funny when he danced lolz n thx also 4 the pix

Guest grritseve

wow, i am officially exhausted from this whole trip... and most definitely broke.

me (new york), monica (california), and anaya (texas) ALL travelled from the USA to go see big bang for the past 4 consecutive days...

the concerts here were so much different than what hollywood bowl or the YG FAMILY concerts held within the US could ever be...

though i did not so much enjoy the first show, and only started to have more fun in the second show despite the fact that seungri got hurt, i'm glad i went to all..

each one was so different, each one had a different guest and even songs performed were different...

on the first night, and only the first night the boys performed a medley of all the intros they ever had, um.. also i don't understand.. and something else.

in the last two, the concert was cut short. but after seeing seungri limping and then get carried off the side stage just brought the whole show down

and then i had NEVER been as happy to see seungri as i did at the 3rd show when i saw him back on stage again. =D

and TOP did not show up @ the ONE concert last night... but i guess its good since he needs some rest...

haha btw, the BEST video shown at the concerts were the COFFEE PRINCE PARODY and the HOW GEE video.. i love ittt!<3

ahh i wish i had pictures and fancams to share.. but the guards and staff were SOOO strict on even taking out a camera.

BUT.. anyhow. i have a whole bunch of NII posters. it's double sided, i'm unable to take a picture of it right now.. but PM me if interested. i also have ALOT of other exlusive BB concert goods that were sold at the concert.

ehm.. last but not least. i have only 1, ONE CONCERT HOODIE SZ M, designed by G-DRAGON, up for grabs. PM me for details!

Guest iLOVEYB_x

HAPPY BIG BANGIN' NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

let's all have a healthy new year, yeah? xD and let's all PRAY FOR OUR BIG BANG BOYS! :wub:

thanks for the links everyone! i'm seriously having a good first day. AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST OF 2008!

haha the Coffee Prince parody was HILARIOUS! i love you for giving the links~ im having such a good laugh.

the grease perf was just the cutest. but the stage feels empty with TOPie. WAH~~ i miss him so much.

and HOHMAGAH~~ YB sang "Umbrella" with JiEun! GAH i have to watch that! i'm seriously jelly of you IVIPS so went the concert. :blink:

--edit

GAHH i just saw YB's "Ma Girl" perf. IT WAS THE HAWTNESS! but im so jelly of that dancer. >.< and i totally screamed when he ripped off his shirt. :vicx:

This thread makes my heart swell with pride!!!!! all you guys really show great love for BIG BANG and i'm soo happy to be a part of the iVIP's!!!!

major thanks to::

MON: thanks for the updates on the concert

freespongebob: thanks for that link gosh!!!!! the COFFEE PRINCE parody is so effing Hilarious!!!!!, major thanks for all the Vids you've shared

TAM:: THANKS for the gifs!!

basmspasm:: the gif is soo cute...i love their GREASE performance and GD is soo cute with the flip,dance and sooo much more.haha..

t. yama: thanks for the pics ..i wish i could be their teddy!!!

to those i forgot to mention a big THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

for TEAM TOP!!!!::::: LET'S CONTINUE TO PRAY for TOP!!!!!! also keep on sharing mv's,pics,gif!!!

TOP! hwaiting!!!!!

Big Bang, 'Our Rolemodel is Shinhwa'

Group Big Bang chose the group Shinhwa as their rolemodel. Shinhwa has been a popular group that will meet their 10th year anniversary in 2008. For the members of Big Bang, who are starting their own activities this year, said that seeing the success of separate activities from the Shinhwa members has encouraged Big Bang greatly.

Big Bang member, Seungri, said, “I think it’s cool that the Shinhwa members can work separately and work together without any problem. We said to each other, "Let's do that one day."”

Meanwhile, the Big Bang members had different images of themselves in 10 years. The rest are what each member things they’ll be like in 10 years.

Seungri: I think I’ll be at the army.

Jiyong: I think I’ll be married. I’m the type that feels happy when I’m good to my girlfriend, so I think in 10 years, I’ll be living a happy and fun life with my family.

Daesung: I think I would be getting discharged from the army and getting ready for marriage plans. I might even put out a trot album. (laughter)

Taeyang: I want to be performing with the world’s greatest musicians. It would benefit Big Bang too. (laughter0

TOP: I want to be the president of my own entertainment company and individually scout my younger colleagues.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...266407&iid=

creds to naver + Translations to me

i've seen the MBC music awards!!! i mean!! that performance rocked!!!! i love TAE YANG'S LASER DANCE..and yup yup he's freakin HOT!!!!!

HAHA was funny! i wished TOP was there but then again he had to rest..ALL OF THEM should rest!

that has to be one of their oh so wonderful LIES performance...did they win any award at MBC??

omo omo TOP TOP TOping AGAIN!!

b0046342_477948c0270cb.jpg

b0046342_4779496eaba1d.jpg:phew:

credits: bestiz

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

^ Their rolemodel is Shinhwa? Kewl!! :w00t:

Big Bang @ 2007 MBC Music Awards

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1qi0R1Rgj7c

Thx for the link! :D:

Whoa thank you soo much! I've been waiting for this! :lol:

WHOAA GD?!! Lend me some of those shoes will you? XDD

Love them.. <333

t.yama GAHHH Those teddy bear pics! Bandwidth exceeded! T__T

Ahhhh couldn't see them.. Thx for posting anyways! :)

edit//

I just watched their Coffee prince Parody!! LOL

It was sooo funny!! XDD

I laughed at GD's funny dance! So cute!!

YB's so man in it lmao..

G-Ri moment! hahaaha SengRi pinched GD's cheeks lol!

I love the part when Top said "Koh Ji mal " then DaeDae and SeungRi just popped out of nowhere and start singing Lies!

LOL so funny! <333

their role model is SHINHWA?! AWWWWWWWW >___________<

tooooo cute. I'd have to agree that Shinhwa boys are LEGENDS so thats awesome that they're Big Bang's role models.

but okay..sorry not trying to get off topic here..XDD

but i really like Big Bang's thoughts. (:

That really sucks that they restricted cameras and whatnot and hopefully you guys could post the One Concert videos up?

=]

Guest vip_gd

haha, i woke up early today just to see the latest updates

and wootidoo, didn't miss out too much

lol their image in the future is hilarious xD

why does seungri & daesung wna be in an army all of a sudden rofl

ahhh~ the grease perf was 'effin cute =3

i kept repeating it and repeating it cuz it's just so adorable!!!

too bad TOP isn't there, his 'partner' is stuck with some random guy

I especially love the solo of jiyong & seungri .. trying to pick up some girls haha

the person who thought of this is a genius!

lmao .. the MBC music awards. I like YB's solo dance and the laser lights, way better than i expected.

and the MC was hilarious, doing TOP's part haha

J'adore the coffee prince parody ><

GD's so cute as Eun chan teehee

seungri has the funniest roles xD ahaha i'm just gna babble all the cute stuff they do

so yeah, can't wait for the HQ version instead of some big projector screen

here goes the gif (seriously, i have GIF fanatic syndrome)

119916775428329500.gif

119916784812299500.gif

119916784841419000.gif

119916798300903800.gif

119916798314744700.gif

credit co.kr

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

lilshinhwafreak Please please do not quote pictures. If Edward comes were gonna be in trouble.

I totally love the green laser dance thing Taeyang was dancing to , it looked really good .

Guest whohungjen?

their role model is shinwa?

hahaaa

cute

thanks melody for translating so much

and ty everyone for the cp-parody link.

anyway, QUESTION.

do any of the boys speak fluent english? o__o

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ I don't think any of them speak "fluent" English. But they do have pretty good accents. Or should I say a lack accents ^^

Congrats to Big Bang~

"Last Farewell" has been number 1 on the Juke On Chart for 5 weeks straight now!

(Juke On is a major chart in Korea. Along with Melon, Bugs, and Cyworld)

Guest jas282

^ lilshinhwafreak quoted her own translation article

so its ok

big bang's role model is shinhwa

thank you very much

you guys will be as successful as your role model

after all these hectic schedules please rest more our dear boys

though i can sort of forsee these naughty boys doing something behind our back

seungri did really well for the musical despite his ankle injury

replayed his part alot of times

andd during the last part if you guys notice or just that my eyes playing trick on me,

when he's suppose to carry his partner up (sorry i dont want to mention name-ou all know who)

he sort of open his leg wider.i think that's to make himself more stable

but i guess it still strained his leg.now if i'm his leg i'll also be angry (despite having such a wonderful owner)

spending new year day in hospital.how great

imagine how his parents will react

same to the rest.TOP !!!

now for thanking time

to all who translate articles.thank you

to all who posted new pic and gifs, thank you

to all who posted live account of their concert,mon..thank you

i havent watch miraculously defeat yet

anyone got clubbox link that only have the miraculously defeat ep please pm me.

i searched through and only find either the entire good sunday or ep of others

after they are all well.i would want to see them perform black cat again.of course with all 5 no lipsynch(:

Guest yunchikan

im kinda glad that TOP didnt perform on MBC..

he seriously needs to rest =[

although.. the stage looks really weird without TOP =[[

Big Bang.. REST!!!!!!!!!! ><

Guest rain_forever_bi

happy new year to everyone!!!

thanks for sharing all the great video clips/links...love them all..and thanks for all the updates...

i do wish all the best to all the big bang members..hopefully they will rest well...and have a great new year 2008...love to see them in the US...love all of them...

thanks guys again for all the wonderful updates!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!

Reading all about my Tempo is making my mood go down :(

I can't imagine how he feels right now... POOR BABY! GET SOME MORE REST!

GET AS MUCH AS YOU NEED! I really don't know what to say about this...

it's just so depressing T____T

It's really, REALLY sad to hear that Tempo wasn't able to perform at the One concert

with the rest of his hyungs :( But mon5482, you are, once again, very lucky to have

attended that concert!! I'm beyond jealous! YG FAMILY!!! Thanks for sharing the experience!

Wow, all the recent performances sound very, very hot. I haven't been able to watch them

yet. Or anything else of theirs recently.

I hope the boys are resting a LOT! I'm glad they have a week to themselves. They better not

work at all.

Thanks for the updates everyone!

GET WELL TEMPO!

Oh wait, their idol is SHINHWA?! Ahh great choice!

"Jiyong: I think I’ll be married. I’m the type that feels happy when I’m good to my girlfriend, so I think in 10 years, I’ll be living a happy and fun life with my family."

^HE IS TOO CUTE and SWEET!! And I'm very glad that he's feeling better. :)

Archived