{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

our boys are certainly ROBOT

i mean who will squeeze events after their concert

aint the concert tiring enough

BUT still love the entire body's rendition of kohjidmal

its just like a mini yg concert can

<3

seungri AHHHHH

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE LYRICS ARE CRAP COMPARED TO THEIR KOREAN LYRICS

Yes..it IS kinda crap...but still kudos for them for writing/singing it in english...

Even if they release the english version first and then the korean version...i would still think the english version is crap..the lyrics is just so....un-understandable?I dunno...i think they should like...take english lesson or sth...speaking of lessons,i thought they took Japanese lesson...sooo if they're taking japanese lesson...shouldn't they release something japanese before english

This is the reason why I like I-VIPs /VIPs ...

They criticize harshly...even when the words are harsh and it may sound like "bashing"but its for Big Bang's own good.

Yay I-VIPs!!!

Guest Saebin :D

Oooo yes! finally finished reading all pgs .___.

And i'm only like away for less than a day, omgosh this thread grows so quickly like always <3

OMG

I was at BB live from tonight.

I don't have any pictures, I' sorry, the staff was very annoying about not using cameras, we were in the front but on the sidem so they were able to catch us anytime.

Oh, and im warning you know, Im french so Im not used to that keyboard I'm using in Korea, so if there's A instead of Q, W instead of Z, or M instead of , .... its normal T-T

ANYWAY

this concert was BEYOND AWESOME

I don't know where to start.

WOW

That was an amazingly long post

OMGOSH I so want to see those kissing scenes hahaha parody of CP lol xD

and omg DS winked at you! And SR waved at you! :o *jealous jealous* keke.

thanks alot for sharing this wonderful fan account!

I can't believe i read such a long reply in one shot O_O hhaha.

HOMAHGAD HOMAHGAD HOMAHGAD LOOKIE WHAT I JUST FOUND!

one minute previews of the songs in for the world. i havent listened to all yet but gah ive just heard a few and homahgad i am spazzing. haha! i dont know how to rip the audio and stuff.. but you can hear it all here :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: their english is soooo good! me likey me likey me likey!!!!!

C L I C K

credits:bestiz

ZOMG THANK YOU

I listened to every clip xD

The songs are GREAT of course.. but it sounds kind of weird to me at first because I'm already SO used to the original Korean version lol. ummm but.... actually i still prefer the korean version = Please don't kill me. Maybe it's because I'm not really into English songs to begin with? I don't know but I just don't really like the lyrics. ._.''

Anywayssss, their English is awesome as usual. So far i've only listening to SR singing in English.. and TOP I think? And they're really good =)

(ZOMFGGG. I CLICKED ON A LINK ON THE REPLY PAGE. almost got redirected to another page and that would mean #%$#$ because all my quoted posts and replies would be gone AGAIN LOL. Lucky i clicked 'stop' in the nick of time -_-)

CHECK OUT TOP'S FACE! HAHAHAHA LOL

%7Boption%7D e0070055_4774f6004f2ef.jpg[/img

AHAHAHHA! I really lol-ed in real life when i saw his face

at first i was like.. ":mellow:.. that's not very funny.."

then *stares harder*... *starts grinning*

then i tried to hold in my laughter and in the end my 'surpressed laugh' sounded like a grunt. LOL. xD

i.said.hi:

- 2:55- Notice how Seungri gave out a hand to Sunye, yet she completely ignored it, which made him quickly put it down. LOL

HAHAH YES i noticed that. aww :( SR I'll hold your hand anytime ㅋ :P

but omg, it's amazing how you noticed SO MANY things. xD

@tam, omg, those eye contact gifs made me ^$%%#%# lololol. i wanna be part of WG now. HAHA. xD

Guest jess1tym4life

Big Bang just performed A Fool's Tears. And are performing 1TYM's One Love on 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun.

Teddy of 1TYM just came out!!! And Jinusean w/ A-Yo. Now BB, Jinusean and Teddy are performing Jinusean's Phone Number!!!!!

Rest of 1TYM has joined and its Hot Deuguh now.

They're all performing Lie!

OMG OMG 1TYM, JS & BB ON 1 STAGE AHHHHH MY YG MENS ARE BACK I WANNA SEE....... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest josephineeee

here comes the sad news ..

according to some news i read ..

seungri was piggybacked by the manager to hospital ( or backstage )

due to his ankle ..

he called back and told other members must end the concert properly ..

the other members cried during one of the songs ( last farewell i guess )

SEUNGRI AH ! STOP MAKING US WORRIEDD ! :tears:

anyway .. i love the yg family performace .. ^^

Guest yamsang

OMG Seungri got hurt in the 2nd Great concert & went to the emergency room!!

oppa!! :tears:

and it sed in the article that he also had low blood pressure.. )=

OMG!! magnae!! noooooo!! I feel soo sad now. Emergency room!! I hope its not that serious.

SBS Gayo was awesome!!! I loved every single second when BB performed. Not very fond of GD bowl cute but it makes him look like a little kid. Cute!! Only if Seungri was there but if his health wouldn't let him I would want him to rest. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful links!!

Guest mon5482

hEy i-VIPs!

just a quick update for y'all

1st Day concert was amazing....but i'll write more on that later...today's was sooooo freakin bittersweeet. During their performance of Babo, i can see Seungri limping, at his part he was running out of breath...i knew there was something wrong...at the end of performance he was carried off. Then GD sings This Love, and when mangnae didnt come out WE (anaya, fye all the iVIPs with us who was at the first concert who already knew that SR was gna come out) began to worry when DS came out to sing mangnaes part. and for A FOOLS TEARS they changed it up to where it was only DS & YB who sang and RAP the whole song (YB rap GD's part and DS rapped TOP's part_he left halfway through the concert to go to hospital, it was really nice tho..SUNDAE DUET<3. They performed songs without Seungri, and us i-VIPs were all quiet coz we knew something was wrong, THEN 1TYM CAME OUT TO PERFORM AND THAT RELIEVED US A LIL BIT FROM WORRYING. It took a while til BigBang say something about SR, not until everyone started to chant "LEE SEUNG HYUN! LEE SEUNG HYUN!" then the mood kinda went down when they told us how Seungri was hurt and was now at the hospital. they didnt perform some songs like the INTRO medleys and I DONT UNDERSTAND, WE BELONG TOGETHER AND FOREVER WITH U like DAY 1 Concert...

tho seungri's reaction wasnt as bad as Inkigayo performance...actually seeing it LIVE and him being carried off the stage was heartbreaking. PLEASE PRAY FOR SEUNGRI! If he doesnt perform at tomorrow's concert, i'm okay with that, i just want him to be better....BY THE WAY HIS SOLO PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING ON DAY 1 CONCERT BUT TODAYS CONCERT BEFORE HE WAS HURT, IT WAS EVEN MORE AMAZING, HE HAS REALLY STEPPED UP HIS GAME (gna steal him away from mangnae lovers). I WAS SERIOUSLY IN AWE at his performance, part of the reason why i am so sad about this incident...he was giving it ALL and more. SEUNGRI HWAITING! (i really wanna give my gift to him, so he can just stay at the house and watch JT live concert dvd all day instead..rest to a full recovery this time pls)

oh no.... :tears: magnae again?!?! aigoo... :( seung ri ya... you have to take care of yourself. <333 get well soon!!!!!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Dirty Cash & Last Farewell on Music Bank (2007-12-28) [cashewmania].avi [37.2MB]

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - No. 1 Special Stage + Tell Me & Lie on Music Bank (2007-12-28) [cashewmania].avi [61.5MB]

Big Bang - Crazy Dog Intro & Last Farewell at 2007 One Love Concert (2007-12-28) [cashewmania].avi [40.7MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

^ OMG Monica, I seriously feel like crying reading that T_______________T

Please Maknae, REST! REST! REST!

Thank you so much for updating us from Korea! I'm sure you're having a great time ^^

My post is pointless, sorry. I don't know what to say cos I'm worried about our Baby D:

here comes the sad news ..

according to some news i read ..

seungri was piggybacked by the manager to hospital ( or backstage )

due to his ankle ..

he called back and told other members must end the concert properly ..

the other members cried during one of the songs ( last farewell i guess )

SEUNGRI AH ! STOP MAKING US WORRIEDD ! :tears:

anyway .. i love the yg family performace .. ^^

OMGGGGGGG SERIOUSLY?!?!?

Do you guys have the article?

ARGHH , the part where you said he called them, and alsoo that they cried during one of the songs..

that's so SAD OKAY! I feel like crying now T.T;;;;;;

omg the maknae must get better, but i love how he wanted the boys to continue nonetheless, get better maknae, you need to really stop scaring us though, get better so you can perform for the long run, even if you miss a couple of performances, don't work so hard.

Guest Shizuru

So cute... :lol:

hEy i-VIPs!

just a quick update for y'all

1st Day concert was amazing....but i'll write more on that later...today's was sooooo freakin bittersweeet. During their performance of Babo, i can see Seungri limping, at his part he was running out of breath...i knew there was something wrong...at the end of performance he was carried off. Then GD sings This Love, and when mangnae didnt come out WE (anaya, fye all the iVIPs with us who was at the first concert who already knew that SR was gna come out) began to worry when DS came out to sing mangnaes part. and for A FOOLS TEARS they changed it up to where it was only DS & YB who sang and RAP the whole song (YB rap GD's part and DS rapped TOP's part_he left halfway through the concert to go to hospital, it was really nice tho..SUNDAE DUET<3. They performed songs without Seungri, and us i-VIPs were all quiet coz we knew something was wrong, THEN 1TYM CAME OUT TO PERFORM AND THAT RELIEVED US A LIL BIT FROM WORRYING. It took a while til BigBang say something about SR, not until everyone started to chant "LEE SEUNG HYUN! LEE SEUNG HYUN!" then the mood kinda went down when they told us how Seungri was hurt and was now at the hospital. they didnt perform some songs like the INTRO medleys and I DONT UNDERSTAND, WE BELONG TOGETHER AND FOREVER WITH U like DAY 1 Concert...

tho seungri's reaction wasnt as bad as Inkigayo performance...actually seeing it LIVE and him being carried off the stage was heartbreaking. PLEASE PRAY FOR SEUNGRI! If he doesnt perform at tomorrow's concert, i'm okay with that, i just want him to be better....BY THE WAY HIS SOLO PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING ON DAY 1 CONCERT BUT TODAYS CONCERT BEFORE HE WAS HURT, IT WAS EVEN MORE AMAZING, HE HAS REALLY STEPPED UP HIS GAME (gna steal him away from mangnae lovers). I WAS SERIOUSLY IN AWE at his performance, part of the reason why i am so sad about this incident...he tries so hard and i know this is really hard for him. SEUNGRI HWAITING! (i really wanna give my gift to him, so he can just stay at the house and watch JT live concert dvd all day instead..rest to a full recovery this time pls)

Its was so great of you to give us an update.

Owh Seungri you really seriously need to get some rest.

Hope he will get well soon, looks like his ankle didn't fully recovered.

The poor dear :tears:

Guest mon5482

PLEASE DONT CRY FOR SEUNGRI...he wouldnt want his VIPs crying, coz that will make him feel worse. PLEASE STAY POSITIVE FOR SEUNGRI. HWAITING!

to make u feel better from being sad abt seungri....TOP FACE PLANTED WHILE DOING HIS SOLO, IT WASNT SAD, IT WAS QUITE FUNNY (IMO)...he was half running and was suppose to get on his knees and slide but he ended up falling forward after he hit his knees on the floor, he tried to play it off, but it was done so badly, it was funny...i love TOP

oh and DS fell twice while in those animal outfits...so funny. they kinda had to stop and laugh...

and the new couple is GDTOP which i really hate GD for ><

omg TOP in dinosaur outfit + GD in a rat outfit and they played the music and TOP was like behind GD hella grinding and groping i dunno how to explain it but it was funny and at the same time, i was like 'OH HELL NAH!!!'

coffee prince parody was just toooo funny...TOP kissing GD >< (fake of course) but yeah TOTAL FAN SERVICE!

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES...CONCERT PICTURES AND THE DRAMA VIDEO....I STILL HAVE TO WATCH IT! :rolleyes:

OHHHH MAKNAE!!!!! POOR BABY! I HOPE YOU'LL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF MORE....LET US PRAY FOR HIM VIP'S!!! :tears:

A LOT OF HOT HOT HOT T.O.P pics!!!! :w00t:

i finally saw the MKMNET airing in ARIRANGTV!!!! oh my!! BIG BANG'S PERFORMANCE REALLY ROCKED!!!! my brother said that maybe in 2008 they will snag more more AWARDS!!!!

I agree..the ENGLISH LYRICS were kinda weird..i still opt for the KOREAN VERSION of the songs..it's more meaningful!

you guys who went to the concert are soooo LUCKY!!!!!

YB's hair is UBER HOT!!!

HOMAHGODDD. I'M SERIOUSLY ON A BIG BANG OVERLOAD RIGHT NOW.

Congrats to Big Bang for ranking #1 on MBC Music Core 2007 Mobile Chart! :D

& THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT FANCAMS! <3

The musical drama was sooooo FUNNNNY XD

awww, poor Daesung got rejected ):

BUT OMFG ITSTOOCUTE<3

I love GD's pouting faces!! & his lonely, sad self xD

but I'm not diggin' TOP's hair =x He should shave it again or do something! xD

but nevertheless, HE WAS FREAKING HOT.

trangtwo ASDFGHJKL; THANKSFORSHARING! I FREAKEN LOVE YB's NEW HAIR<333 ITS SO $%^&* HOT. im.dead.

FreeSpongebob OMO! Thanks for the scanss!! Maybe its just me but I think they can make the whole 'rockstar' concept happen LOL. DD: MAKNAE IN SHADES. adjkajlkdf & theres lyrics on there too that I can actually sing along too ! XD

juhjuh YAY! MORE SCANS & THE FULL ALBUM akgjkljf, you don't know how much I love you right now xDD <333 Gaaaaah I want the whole album in my hands like, now. @_@

wonny I THOUGHT THE SAME THING TOO! Like 'oh gawdd, another band attempting to sing english songs' well I knew the weren't that bad but i think you know what I meannn LOL. & I thought TOP only had fabalous rapping skills in korean but in english tooo? NOW THATS HOT. xD

OMOMOOMO.

Thanks for informing us mon5482 <3

SEUNGRI, OUR MAKNAE. GET WELL SOON T-T

Please just rest!!! DDDD:

I was all excited about their new album & etc. but after hearing that ... ._.

MAKNAE HWAITING!!! <33333

Archived