{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Hey BIG BANG, glad to meet ya

For the kind of stunning newness, I must have foreseen ya

Hey, being with you is a top priority

Ain't no need to question the authority

Chairman of the board, the chief of affections

You got mine's to swing in your direction

Hey, you're like a hip hop song, you know?BIG BANG , you gotta put me on

FROM THE PREVIEW OF THEIR NEW TRACKS, TO THE NEW PICTURES, TO THE NEW MV,

BB IS HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!

I don't know if i can handle this.

YES I CAN!

I can't wait to check out Chinatown next week to get their album.

Waaaaaah I can't wait for all this new BB!

I love it,

it's like a cornicopia of BB!

Like the Thanksgiving mention?

Well I hope BB has a good Thanksgiving.

Do they celebrate that in Korea?

Idk.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LOVEangiie

B to the I the the BANG BANG

B to the I to the BANG BANG!!!!!!

OMO!! *faints* their songs are pure HOTNESS!! im in LOVE with the "Last Farewell" song..

even though i only heard a snippet of it! the MV is LIKE WOAAAAH INCREDIBLE! its totally ROCKIN'

can't wait for the album (: im am definitely LOVING what i am hearing so far!

this thread is moving UBER FAST~

been away for one night & had to go through 5 AMAZING pages today (X

thanks so much VANESSA for the previews! your so awesomely awesome!

& JAJA thanks for uploading them on youtube.. appreciate it!

THANKS FOR THOSE NOSE BLEEDING MEGA HOT PICTURES!!! XD

im absolutely on a high right now LOL! had a crap day at school

& when i came home seeing all of this made my day! (=

JOSEPHINE - those pictures... I LOVE so much! thanks so much for posting!

once again - THANKS FOR ALL THE UPDATES! & FOR THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED! gifs, pics & links LOVE THEM!

EDIT

"Last Farewell" MV caps (:

1195697423_cats.jpg

credits: nun@popcornfor2 & daum

OMG The preview to the MV is so good!

I can't wait for the MV to come out.

It look so sexy, euro party style. Do I make sense? LOL

I wonder what the dance to Last Farewell will be like.

I just realized that Big Bang has their own section on Bestiz! I'm so slow lols

owh i just checked my email then i saw Big Bang 2nd MiniAlbum!! oh my when was this released?? im shocked it's too fast!

listening to it now..wana figure out which is the best out of the best ^^

anyway, in the 1st minialbum, lie is the one that has so many attention. how about this 2nd minialbum??

Guest machiskyblade

Just wanna share my views

Intro Hot Issue

- I love the soft percussion and the space techno sound. Calm for an Intro compared to the past albums. But when the Hot Issue part goes.. it's like (is it GD) the voice goes chipmunky.. haha FI-GA-RO... FIGARO!

Babo

- This is my fave track of all. I love the whole summer disco feel! I feel like swaying from side to side. I am kinda reminded of Will.I.Am's She's a Star... Did I say i love disco! It's so mellow~ and GD's falceto owns! Sends me butterflies all over. AYHEYTCHU!!!

But I Love You

- This gives me an atari-mixed-up-wit-italian-mafia feel. Hahaha. And GD's falceto-ing again gives me goosebumps. It kinda reminds me of Gym Class Heroes' Clothes Off.. that chorus. B-b-b-b but i love you girl.. it's so fun saying it.. like it's the moar moar of Geojitmal hahaha.

I Don't Understand

- This is the song to memorize. I love the slow sexy rhythm~

Crazy Dog

- Seotaiji + Big Bang = FREAKUM FANTASTIC. Nuff said.

Last Farewell

- This is a party mode song. Even the MV says so. It even has some traces of Geojitmal, the part where Taeyang goes "Hey! Hey!" I am most rushed by the B to the I to the G and then the tempo just pulls up over and over! Number 2 favorite ya heard!

Lee Dong Gooon looks so hot in the video! I remember that time I shook hands with him, if I wasn't hard solid I'd definitely melt and mess the floor. The MV is too exciting, it's like making us imagine how we can possibly party with the boys one lucky night.

At first listen, I was fearing that Big Bang is straying away from Hip Hop into Techno. But I think even in American music they tend to mix up tech and rap to produce a new breed of music. And as GD explained, hiphop is the foundation of their music, yes, but they're trying to create the Big BangGenre. I just gotta say, "Honey, whatever genre you come up with it'll absolutely marvel people. I put my trust in you.. you cute music geek you!" <3333

Guest MoiraElla

I'M LOVING ALL THE SONGS IN THE MINI-ALBUM, "HOT ISSUE"

especially my favorites are "last farewell" and "I don't understand"

I really like the techno and club mix in the "last farewell" track. something to dance and sing to like "lies"! I LOOOOOOOVE IT SO MUCH!!! and "I don't understand" is so smooth and peaceful. i love the piano and bg music.

im spaaaaazzing so much!

hot issue<3 big bang continues to amaze me.

i love them so much!

i really want them to perform "I don't understand" as well as "last farewell"

i cannot wait until the WHOLE mv comes out!

the boys looked SO handsome!

b-b-b-but i love you!

thanks everyone :D

P.S. GD should sing more often! i love his voice!

woa.. they changed their pictures and updated on them.. thankies for the note jess.. ^^

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/so...Untitled-18.jpg

Please remove %7Boption%7D tags when quoting a post with pictures.

I've listened to the previews of the songs from their new mini album.. so far, my favorites are Fool and I Don't Understand. The title track is okay... maybe I'm just not fond of the beats. Who knows, maybe their performances will get me liking the song..

Guest mon5482

b-b-but~ I looovvveee ya boy, thats right!!!! G-Dragon...G stands for Genius!!! Genius-D is an amazing talented musician. im so proud of him!!!

omg ive been listening to the 2nd Mini album non-stop right now

i dont have a particular favorite song yet, im a bit partial to "But I Love You" & "I Dont Understand" but i love the other songs as well. "Last Farewell" is a good title track...makes me wanna get up and dance.

in "I Dont Understand", at first i thought that was TOP that was talking at the very beginning....GD likes to add in telephone rings on his songs huh? LOL

I love the fact Big Bang experiment with different music style...it makes them versatile and unique. I think so far it works for them. They're TALENT is WIN!!! <3<3<3

~*~

It's awesome that people are posting more in this thread, everyone are more than welcome to share big bang goodies, but please try to read a few pages back, because I've been seeing some of the same pictures posted more than once, or images being quoted...I would like to remind everyone to please read up on the rules and follow them. Other than that, HOT ISSUE IS CERTAINLY HOT!!! *SPAZZ*

Guest sookyung

Please remove %7Boption%7D tags when quoting a post with pictures.

I've listened to the previews of the songs from their new mini album.. so far, my favorites are Fool and I Don't Understand. The title track is okay... maybe I'm just not fond of the beats. Who knows, maybe their performances will get me liking the song..

eh? the picture never show up when i look at the post.. so i didn't remove tags.. :)

anyway, i did mp3 ringtone cuts of "Last Farewell" cos it's so stuck in my head.. its here -> http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php?showtopic=7751

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang is 1st, 2nd, and 5th on Cyworld Music Chart

On the day of their release, Big Bang is already topping music charts. Three songs from their new minialbum "Hot Issue" is in the top ten of Cyworld Music Chart.

"Last Farewell" is 1st, "Fool" is 2nd, and "But I Love U" is 5th.

Not only that, "I Don't Understand" is 12th and "Crazy Dog" is 15th.

article

-

The fact that they are already topping charts ON THE DAY OF THE RELEASE is just mind-boggling. Great job boys!

v Just clarifying that other than the first chart, the rest are just search engines, not music rankings. But I glad to see that people are so interested in Big Bang~

I swear, it feels real nice to spazz like this again!! And to make it even better, new photoshoot pictures?? Oh Big Bang, you sure know how to make your I-VIPS happy on Thankgiving! This is way better than stuffing myself with turkey and mashed potatoes. Big Bang fills me up with happiness and endless spazz attacks, mhm! *pats stummy*

Ok, the 2nd mini album: Hot Issue. To be honest, I wasn’t feeling it at first, because I was never really a huge fan of techno/europop…but the more I listened to it, the more it grew on me! (Don’t worry, I’m going to buy myself a copy of the album, just not right now) These songs make me want to go clubbing, and I don’t even go clubbing! LOL. Big Bang really knows how to make things work, and make it their own style. Whatever direction they go, they’ll always amaze me! It’s definitely something NEW each time, and I’m loving the surprises! At first, the only song I was feeling was “I Don’t Understand”, but the more I listened to the tracks, I started to love the whole mini album, foreal! There’s nothing I dislike about it! But if I were to pick favorites, I'd say, "I don't Understand", "Babo", and "Last Farewell".

Overall, I’m satisfied with HOT ISSUE <333 I've got it on repeatttt. And WOW, already topping music charts?? I LOVE ITTTT.

I don't think this picture has been posted yet?

6yupvko.jpg

credit: naver

Guest machiskyblade

On the day of their release, Big Bang is already topping music charts. Three songs from their new minialbum "Hot Issue" is in the top ten of Cyworld Music Chart.

this is like WHOA surprising! first day at number one.... are they Beatles or sumthin? haha! but it's our boys so it aint a surprise anyhow... YAY!!!!!

oh my!i have to say the album is so HOT

the songs, the pictures, the cover THE GUYS!!

and jiyong doing the hand covering mouth action again and again is so freaking sexy

thanks for all the updates

i dont know how to do without you guys(:

OMG OMG! thanks for all the previews on youtube. i can't wait till i get my hands on the albums!

i love the techno-ish style GD's placed on this album! it makes me wanna dance, too. i love GD's rapping in HOT ISSUE, but it reminds me of LIES especially at the start of it.

jeez..BABO, ahh~ i can't wait for the HOT ISSUE mini album. have to save and get a copy. i know it'll be worth it! SEUNGRI is the one rappin' in the song, right right?? i just knew it's him. haha! jaja, thanks for clips!

BUT I LOVE YOU~ what a unique title. i wonder what the song is really about. i love GD's rap. yeah it's has always been like that.

yeah , i agree with you monica. Big Bang has been surprising us with something new. oh i love the big bang style.

and lastly...thanks for the pic spam you guys. i love their poses. lookin' blazin hot in black.

big bang is definitely a HOT ISSUE!!!!

now~ i dunno what im really sayin, im just soo excited that my hands are shaking while posting this reply. haha :wacko:

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Lie at 2007 MKMF Awards on Mnet.com (2 cameras).avi [72.3MB]

(2nd Camera shows other artists' reaction, Younha etc sing along)

JYP - Comeback Performance at 2007 MKMF Awards on Mnet.com (2 cameras).avi [86.8MB]

(2nd Camera shows Big Bang etc dance+sing along)

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

gonna add more clip from other artist's perf, but the 2nd camera shot Big Bang getting jiggy with it :P (SeungRi and YB can't resist not to dance along from their seats lols)

Again ... OMG good job boys! That is just amazing!!! 3 Songs on top 10 on the 1st day of release *woot* thank you melody

V whoa ... the packaging looks so fine! I wanna! :D

Archived