{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest XX3CHUNSA

i tried looking it up online and looked at the lyrics posted in this thread, at the lyrics, but want to know if anyone can confirm:

in the big bang cd for japan mini-album (2nd) released may 2008, are only two of the songs in japanese/have japanese on it? i hope this isnt a stupid question!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest latiana2003

i tried looking it up online and looked at the lyrics posted in this thread, at the lyrics, but want to know if anyone can confirm:

in the big bang cd for japan mini-album (2nd) released may 2008, are only two of the songs in japanese/have japanese on it? i hope this isnt a stupid question!!!!

yeah.. only 2 had Japanese in them

everything else was majority english... mixed with some korean

Those t-shirts that featured them are really cool and refreshing~

I love the concept of it and if they really are selling it,

it sure will cost a bomb!!

But it is worth it,though.~~

Another 6 more days to go

to the official release of their 3rd minialbum

and 8 more days to go for their comeback perfs..

HWAITING!!lets all of us count down to this two

impt dates

Guest stardaisy212

guys remember Mtv Asia Awards will air tomorrow or Sunday depending on where you live. You can check the time if airs here

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtim...ec=0&p1=122

it says that you can watch it on the MAA site (www.mtvasiaawards.com)

i'm not sure about it b.c i never watched it but just in case try to watch it. if anyone nos how to watch please do tell.

for everyone who been asking big bang has move their minialbum to 08.08.08. it been mention tons of times please just go back and read the other post.

Guest SillyyJenn

lol @ daesungs glasses in the shirt :P

if i can find a place that would sell those shirts i would totally get the jiyong one <3

i seriously hope they'll have a dvd for global warning =DDD

7 more days! 080808! xD

Guest ;deuce

You can buy them at nii.co.kr!

I think... I took a quick look around and I think I saw them on there!

They're around thirty dollars; it's a total guesstimate.

BUT. I have an itching feeling that DVDheaven might sell sometime later.

...So I'm going to wait for that.

They better~~~ D;

Guest HK-GD

REQUEST!

Hi! Everyone!!!

I have something to ask for help

How I find about BIG BANG's schedule in September?

I and friends will back to Korea and

someone told he can give me ticket for join in TV program or Radio and Show

But he told, i must tell him b4 go to Korea about "Schedule" I want to join

So serious cuz I don't know ,where I can check about their schedule?

Last, I think of BB thread in soompi

and hope someone can help me

please!!

Guest anecia

Dear all...I just saw the winners for MTV Asia awards 2008 annnd Big Bang didn't win "favourite artist korea"

Oh well..I kinda expected that.Lets look on the bright side that they were nominated!!

Guest suchu

They didnt win?I cant say I'm not disappointed but they did get nominated which is a big thing!I feel so sorry for my finger though..the endless hours it spent clicking on VOTE FOR BIGBANG..haha.I think everyone who voted should thank and pamper their finger.KAMSAMIDA finger!lol. :blink:

Neways those new Bigbang tshirts look hottt!I wish TOP's eyes were left uncovered though..cos his eyes r so damn sexy!! :blush:

Guest vip_gd

they didn't win? T__T

ahh it's okay, they're winners to me. most definitely incredibleeeee~

omg I can't wait for the DVD to be released

who knew YG will even add in their global warning concert!

BANG!

topbang.gif

Guest the7REAL.

Really random..but maybe not too random since I saw someone post about the Daesung look-a-like on another page..XD

But my friend linked me to this page of someone put together of Big Bang Look-a-likes! XDD The lil kid GD-look a like could really be mistaken for GD if those shades weren't so current..haha

>> BIG BANG LOOK-A-LIKES <<

credit: telzone

There's just a few, but this one made me go all O_o and then LOL. XD

2a4zst0.jpg

...seriously..to me..looks like Seungri's long lost twin sister. XD

or...Seungri himself sitting in the audience with a wig on..@_@; haha

SEUNGRI-YAH! IS THAT YOU!!!?! LOL. :lol:

hmmmMMmm flashback!

Also this is a Big Bang Animal Divination (one of those things that that tell you about your personality/character...oh like horoscope! xD ) my friend showed me, and..these bold parts seem to really fit..*O* Anyways, this is just for fun and wanted to share here.^^

>> BIG BANG ANIMAL DIVINATIONS <<

credit: telzone & http://www.charanavi.co.kr & translation by: Jeoungeun @ TYC

Translations of the bold parts:

G-Dragon - 1988.08.18 - The stubborn cheetah - You are always in a haste, active, and you make fast decisions. You're smart and have talents in many parts. You have a sharp sense which reads other's minds. You are positive and ambitious. Your life is dynamic.

Young Bae - 1988.05.18 - A koala which has mother's affection - You look modest on the outside but you have combative spirit ( maybe this indicates strong motivation? ) inside. You like challenges and you have strong perseverance. You depend on your senses (feelings) so you have a huge gap between the good time and the bad time.

TOP - 1987.11.04 - The optimist tiger - You have unique characteristics. You are a popular person everywhere and you have a strict aspect like never yielding to others about things that you think they're right - and you fight to achieve your goal.

Daesung - 1989.04.26 - The emotional black leopard - You treat people with kindness and you're open minded but sometimes you are timid at talking to a stranger and if you face a barricade, you are likely to be shilly-shally. You have an emotional mind and artistic sensibilities-the sharp sense. You're weak to humanity and you never doubt other's good will.

Seungri - 1990.12.12 - The noble cheetah - You are amiable, and you're an outgoing person who is close with everyone because of your sociable characteristics. You don't want to lose and you have a high pride. You have a huge gap between what you like and you don't like. You give away creative ideas and you have strong patience but you're clumsy sometimes.

It's funny how YB said before how he thinks that GD and Seungri are similar to each other some times, and here they are at least both cheetahs..lol. Seungri is really clumsy though..hahaha...so true. XD My friend read me mine also and I'm a industrial koala..lmao. But yay Young Bae and I are both koalas..haha. <3 Oh, and Daesung's is the same as Yangssa's (YG).

----

anecia: Thanks for the news on that. Aww. Anyways, it's great that they were nominated with other big groups~

HK-GD: Hmm, when Big Bang have their come back next week, maybe you can check the schedules on the first post. There's the Korean schedule and when Melody comes back she might update the English version she manages or gyang might be able to update it later. We won't know about September until it's closer to that time because the people who handle the site have to update their schedule. >.< But, I think they will most likely go on the same main music shows like..Music Core on Saturdays...umm try checking the music show threads for the times if you want to maybe get an idea of what it could be like in advance.^^;

Guest kayekaye

Also this is a Big Bang Animal Divination (one of those things that that tell you about your personality/character...oh like horoscope! xD ) my friend showed me, and..these bold parts seem to really fit..*O* Anyways, this is just for fun and wanted to share here.^^

>> BIG BANG ANIMAL DIVINATIONS <<

credit: telzone & http://www.charanavi.co.kr & translation by: Jeoungeun @ TYC

Translations of the bold parts:

G-Dragon - 1988.08.18 - The stubborn cheetah - You are always in a haste, active, and you make fast decisions. You're smart and have talents in many parts. You have a sharp sense which reads other's minds. You are positive and ambitious. Your life is dynamic.

Young Bae - 1988.05.18 - A koala which has mother's affection - You look modest on the outside but you have combative spirit ( maybe this indicates strong motivation? ) inside. You like challenges and you have strong perseverance. You depend on your senses (feelings) so you have a huge gap between the good time and the bad time.

TOP - 1987.11.04 - The optimist tiger - You have unique characteristics. You are a popular person everywhere and you have a strict aspect like never yielding to others about things that you think they're right - and you fight to achieve your goal.

Daesung - 1989.04.26 - The emotional black leopard - You treat people with kindness and you're open minded but sometimes you are timid at talking to a stranger and if you face a barricade, you are likely to be shilly-shally. You have an emotional mind and artistic sensibilities-the sharp sense. You're weak to humanity and you never doubt other's good will.

Seungri - 1990.12.12 - The noble cheetah - You are amiable, and you're an outgoing person who is close with everyone because of your sociable characteristics. You don't want to lose and you have a high pride. You have a huge gap between what you like and you don't like. You give away creative ideas and you have strong patience but you're clumsy sometimes.

It's funny how YB said before how he thinks that GD and Seungri are similar to each other some times, and here they are at least both cheetahs..lol. Seungri is really clumsy though..hahaha...so true. XD My friend read me mine also and I'm a industrial koala..lmao. But yay Young Bae and I are both koalas..haha. <3

i wanna know my animal divination too!

anyone know where i can do that?lol

+++edit

scratch that.. i found it. but, can anyone help me translate it? hehehe. and how do i know if i fall under the solar or lunar calendar?

62573594dk1.jpg

50406032cp6.jpg

you can also do it here: ANIMAL DIVINATION

44958572sd3.jpg

Guest HK-GD

HK-GD: Hmm, when Big Bang have their come back next week, maybe you can check the schedules on the first post. There's the Korean schedule and when Melody comes back she might update the English version she manages or gyang might be able to update it later. We won't know about September until it's closer to that time because the people who handle the site have to update their schedule. >.< But, I think they will most likely go on the same main music shows like..Music Core on Saturdays...umm try checking the music show threads for the times if you want to maybe get an idea of what it could be like in advance.^^;

Ah~~Thank you so much^^

I'll find in Music Show thread again

but.....gomennazai~! :tears: I'm stupid....

Music Show thread,soompi hs it,right?

Find Find Find!! :wacko:

if other guys know more info

plz update to me~~~Thank you!

Guest putina

yeah, i just read that they didn't win.

quite disappointing, but o well.

they'll always be winners in our hearts !

anyways. the t-shirts are reaaally nice.

i would love to buy one :D

anddd, only 5 - 6 more days until the new mini-album !

Guest Sanochi

As we're all anxious with the 3rd mini album to be coming out, I'm just a little confused when exactly it is gonna come out. I kept getting different releases dates of 1st, 8th and now 11th Aug, so when is it released?

Archived