{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/42969/200...59804873_rs.jpg

HOLY FATHER OF SEXY!! Is it just me, or is the black and white photo accentuating his arms?! WOW!

He should take more black&white photos xP OMG HIS ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him!

^LOL. I agree, the black and white-ness of the photo makes it all that more dramatic..his arms! O_O I admit..sometimes I do forget that under the smile and under the sleeves are Daesung's very peng-i-fied arms~ @_@; I imagine that even though he has a very friendly smile, if provoked he would knock a sucka out...lol.

Melody, thanks for that fully translated article about Seungri! Wah~ This was almost..really random news..haha. I'm happy for Seungri but hope he has the time to balance out that with his music career. Gee, I feel like everyone in Big Bang have or are about to take on different activities all at once! Which is cool..but I worry for their health..yeaap. btw Big Bang make me feel really lazy..lolol. =.=; That's going to change~~ha But this is Big Bang..always with the surprises, always keeping us on our toes..lol. Where they get their energy...no idea. @_@; Love how they are so hardworking and determined. Never cease to amaze me...*O*

Tam, great gifs! You always capture the best parts~! I definitely LOVED the BaeRi dancing segment in the Midtown TV show!

I LOVED how they danced to Se7en's 'Crazy' song..you have no idea how amped I was on just that alone...haha =X Anyways, their choreography or freestyle dancing was fun to watch. In fact, YB and Seungri are my favorite ones to watch dance in Big Bang so I was double-y excited when I watched it. My favorite parts were those times the song has those breathing sounds and goes 'freaky freaky' (lol sounds weird but if you watch, you know what I meanz)..like when they 'control' each other...Anddd, those two are really good at their isolations. I want to see more dancing from them! Just those two tho...lol..Oh but with Big Bang as a whole I'd like to see more dancing in general..^^* But then my eye would probably move towards YB and Seungri dancing anyways...unless GD wears some kind of distracting accessory like always..haha

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jemnise

OMG! thanks for the pics mon5482 and leslie_lie! TOP is pretty much outstanding!

with the pink stripes and leather jacket? YUMMY!

and the hoodie. OMG. i am dead. *faints*

tam : yea, GD really looked too skinny. i just hope he doesn't get sick or anything ^^ i loooove the caps and the gifs! you're such a master! hahaha :D

and about Seung-Ri, thanks for that melodygreenleaf :D its really time for something different and something for just himself right? i mean YB has his own album, TOP has his acting career and such... with GD and DS i mean we all know they could score their own album in the near future [looking forward for DS trot album hahahaha :P] so its really good to hear that. i think he'll be good in it! laaaaaab it!

THANKS EVERYBODY MUCH LOVE :D

---edit.

and its just now that was able to really stare at the gifs of tam. hahaha :D i was laughing my lungs out at TOP. i do love him. who doesn't? haha :D

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Interview + How Gee + Lie + So Beautiful + Together Forever on Gyao Mid TownTV (2008-02-18).avi [233.4MB]

Big Bang - So Beautiful + How Gee Live at HMV Japan.avi [41.4MB]

Big Bang - Interview at Cyworld Digital Award on M.Net (2008-02-22).avi [29.5MB]

Big Bang - Design with NIKE iD.avi [11MB]

[Audio] Big Bang - K-generation on Inter FM (2008-02-17) [mirai].mp3 [6.3MB]

[Audio] Big Bang - Asian Groove on FM Yokohama (2008-02-20) [mirai].mp3 [3.7MB]

thanks rainbow123 for the NIKE klinks. i think top's and Seungri's shoes were the best loooking? cos the toehr ones were solid colors i guess? annnd likeeeeee hha i think its funny how top says IM RAP, haha. silly booy.

MOOOOON!! those pictureeesare hot. HOT HOT HOT. haha yeah i hella noticed GD and thsoe skinnies. he kinda needs to loose theem. he kinda jsut looks unhealthy cos he looks so skinny. he needs some MEAT on him haha. yeaaah feed him some sugaaar. haha. ad yes i must agreee that ii liked him a lot more in the chubbIER days. where he had that afro-ish kidna hair. its hot.

SarahGirl, thanks for thee news. aww poor thing. that hella sucks aww and i thought theyw ere gnna make a enw record.

TAM those gifs are sooc uteeeeeeeee. haha i didnt know that DS did taekwondo? thats cute. real cute. annnnnd friggeen GRI.

Freespongebob, thanks for the link! where was that at? in Korea? Japan?

HEEEY. You guys know those MTV hoodies that BB wears, can we posisbly get them anywhere? or was it specifically given to theem as a gift or something? THANKS.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Tam! I love your gifs (like always~) DS's pointing at me xD

As for Star King, I don't think they're coming on this week.

You can read the short story which "Sonagi" (Seungri's musical) is based on here. It's a tragedy. T_T

http://www.pusanweb.com/writings/fiction/i...itings/fiction/

"Sonagi" = "A Sudden Shower"

It's not the exact script, but it should give you an idea of what SR will be doing. ^^

Guest devylann

jus saw their thank you msg to the fans after they won the daesang... wow.... SR and DS are so funnie and man is it jus me or do you all think that GD needs to lose that hat of his....?? i never liked and still dont even tho he's still so cute...hehehe...

i was reading but didnt see the links to them NIKE shoes... where can i see them??

also jus saw their skool set on pre-order and man are they cute!!!!!! wow...hehehe.. when i save up i will get them...

tam- thanks for the cute images/gifs!

redevilica- i've watched the nike id concept n the last part where they were beatboxing. The way GD had the PEACE sign and kissed his fingers was sooo FLY!

im pretty new here and i've got a question.....when is the release date for the G.R.E.A.T concert DVD?

Guest Bebe_Ji

jus saw their thank you msg to the fans after they won the daesang... wow.... SR and DS are so funnie and man is it jus me or do you all think that GD needs to lose that hat of his....?? i never liked and still dont even tho he's still so cute...hehehe...

i was reading but didnt see the links to them NIKE shoes... where can i see them??

also jus saw their skool set on pre-order and man are they cute!!!!!! wow...hehehe.. when i save up i will get them...

i too think soo!!.. its covering his face too much.. all you can see is his chin.. haha..

oh yeah on the school set.. did yesasia just raise the price like 20 bucks more?? i think i remeber it being like around 50.. now its 67 i think..

oh yeah can some one provide me with the link to their new skoolooks cf?? [thanks.]

Guest mon5482

thanks melody for that link of the story...;_; tragedy~

TAM!!! i think im about to re-name you as the 'gif queen'....THANKS! omggg i cant stop staring! hot damn!

REMINDER!!! MBC MUSIC CORE IS GOING TO AIR SOON...GD & TOP ARE HOSTING!

if you dont have an MBC login, u can try to watch it at www.tvsbox.com , select the [MBC] button at the bottom of the player, i think it works best with IE.

Guest naturalhonee

GD & TOP mc-ing on music core!!!

live updates..

ohmagod what is GD doing in short sleeves?! silly boy tsk tsk tsk

the two boys be lookin awesome =) GD reminds me of a little school boy in that hat of his lol

GD pinches TOP's cheek for about 3 secs haha

cleaning that whiteboard - GD's facial expression was the cutest hehe (as you can prolly tell by now, this post is gonna be very GD-centric haha sorry TOP fans. ps. nevertheless i just caught a glimpse of TOP's stylish red pants - black & red are a great match..props to him!)

"chantey chantey" + hair twirling LMAO thats all i gotta say

TOP mentions How Gee being at 10th place on mobile ranking, and i dont understand a word of what is said next lol but GD does this hand-on-chest motion which is worth mentioning haha oh and he does the robot dance right before the next performance..which led me to expect robotica, but uhh eru came on?! haha you're confusing ppl jiyongee

hahaha TOP tries to wrap up the show one too many times, but GD keeps interrupting lol then i think i hear them say "daesung daesung" hmm i wonder what that was all about.

and awwww what a perfect ending - GD definitely reminds me of a school boy/boy scout - GD salutes the audience!

Guest crystal_a04

i'm watching it live too girl!

TOP came back with the messy hair ...He's the most sexy thing alive alive!! lol

I caught a glimpse of Top's red pant as well. lol Joo looks very cute doing mobile ranking.

I noticed that the "BANG" haircut is a trend among boys and girls in korean like now as I see my performers wearing bang. I wonder who started the trend? Could it be our GD for the BANG on the boys?

PS> I got affected by this "BANG" virus too coz I just got a "BANG" or Fringe myself.

melodygreenleaf - ooh thanks for the translation .. I can't believe seungri's gna be in a musical drama!

at least he gets to do one since the other musical drama with WG he didn't get to do it

TAM - wow, thanks for the gifs and caps ...

hah! got to watch it .. I like the dance off with seungri and taeyang .. they're both such talented dancers

I liked it when they were commenting on the pictures .. GD was like so shy when he saw that picture, and daesung is like

so surprised .. LOL seungri was laughing so hard

freespongebob - thanks for the link *off to watch!*

wow, lots to watch now

saw TOP and GD here and there ..

120374931625085500.jpg

© bbvipz

just to continue vip_gd's pics...GD & TOP on MUSIC CORE

2004513796234247178_rs.jpg

2004523724824207802_rs.jpg

2004539400255011985_rs.jpg

2004554603703594876_rs.jpg

2004463383070000566_rs.jpg

2004449910574922082_rs.jpg

2004423804304362777_rs.jpg

2004477924375330977_rs.jpg

credit:: [bami@ big room, bbvipz]

can anyone please translate this article::

마이데일리 = 남안우 기자] 빅뱅의 지드래곤이 원더걸스의 소희와 선예를 대신해 MBC ‘쇼! 음악중심’을 진행했다.

지드래곤은 23일 오후 3시 30분부터 방송된 MBC ‘쇼! 음악중심’에 일일 진행자로 나와 탑(TOP)과 MC호흡을 맞췄다.

지드래곤은 이날 가수 겸 프로듀서 박진영의 미국 투어 콘서트 게스트 참석차 뉴욕에 머물고 있는 원더걸스 소희와 선예의 진행 공백을 깔끔하게 메웠다.

지드래곤은 현재 꿀맛 같은 휴식을 취하면서 각종 앨범 프로듀싱에 전념하고 있지만 원더걸스의 진행 부탁에 흔쾌히 수락, 매끄러운 진행을 선보였다.

빅뱅의 두 멤버 지드래곤과 탑이 호흡을 맞춘 ‘쇼! 음악중심’에는 가수 이루를 비롯해 브라운아이드 걸즈, 거북이, 민경훈, 다비치, 아주, 솔지 등이 출연해 흥겨운 무대를 꾸몄다.

빅뱅은 오는 27일 지난해 연말 단독 콘서트 DVD, 라이브 실황 CD를 출시할 계획이며 5월이나 6월께 후속 음반을 들고 복귀할 계획이다.

[원더걸스의 소희와 선예를 대신해 MBC '쇼! 음악중심' 진행을 맡은 빅뱅의 지드래곤. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진DB]

남안우 기자 naw@mydaily.co.kr

[에이치군 @ BIG ROOM, bbvipz]

Guest crystal_a04

continued from Babi

2004987385925714941_rs.jpg

It's good to see GD smiling again

the look on Top's face just kills me

2004911726674064443_rs.jpg

Gd wrote this on the white board

2004976215424008107_rs.jpg

2004999276875388232_rs.jpg

GD as a teacher...lol he looks like one lol

Erasing...

2004901908084908266_rs.jpg

Erasing continued...i just love his facial expression ..like he got mad at the board or something lol

please credit me : crystal_a04

Guest yeongi.jin

hello, im new here!

got addicted to big bang after listening to their songs on singapore 96.3!

n i found out that they're a really talented group.. esp GD! (my fav)

anyway thanks fr all the screen caps!!

does anyone else think he looks really cute in those pink shoes n bowl hair?

plus i totally love his tatoo! ((:

Guest crystal_a04

hello, im new here!

got addicted to big bang after listening to their songs on singapore 96.3!

n i found out that they're a really talented group.. esp GD! (my fav)

anyway thanks fr all the screen caps!!

does anyone else think he looks really cute in those pink shoes n bowl hair?

plus i totally love his tatoo! ((:

welcome to the thread..

As one of the VIPZ at Soompi I'm very proud to tell you that when you're here there is nothing

to disappoint. All the members are very friendly and you will receive the full coverage of the BOYS.

GD sure does know how to mix and match

LOL @ GD erasing the whiteboard. He's so cute. Let me pinch his cheeks! Ooh, I see his tattoo and... pink shoes! Aww, how adorable~

And TOP looks sexy as usual. :D

Guest STEPHOO--

omygosh. i totally want gd's shoes ><"

woa, i didn't know you could watch it live on the net O__o damn, i'm pretty late. haha.

welps, i guess i'll have to wait for the yt links ^^

i wanna see the whiteboard part for some reason =D haha

Archived