{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you guys mention this..

but i dont want to go through all the pages.

BUT did anyone watch "I am Sam" w/ big bang in it?

is it good?

ASIANSARANG:: TOP played in I AM SAM... he was so HOT there but a bit fierce..There are pics of him in the drama that MON posted in the other page.....SO far TOP is the only member who acted in a drama...and i guess he'll be doing more of that soon..can't wait!

VIPZ:: you're all welcome...and yah those cartoons are cuteness!!!

sheerbliss:: looked like DAE and SEUNGRI had fun hehe..look at their smiles...

SEUNGRI SINGING WHY, WHEN, HOW IN ENGLISH........so sexy originally sung by JT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=osA0JB_Nhrs

^ I THINK I JUST DIED! Thanks for sharing that! His voice is... more than heavenly. Move over, JT =)

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED <3

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5097/im...0130fb12bl6.jpg

Wow, he still has a lot of hair xP I'm not liking it too much T__T But since he's GD, of course he can still pull it off. I really like his pose and shirt though ^_^

Thanks mon5482 for those HMV pics! Oh, and I agree, he DOES seem to be following Teddy's style. I only noticed that furball thing, though.

leslie_lei, thanks for the pics of them choosing Nike designs! They look so professional xP I bet they had fun doing this, since they're crazy about shoes. And I love the colorful clothing! Also, thanks for the article! Congrats to our boys for being on the Oricon chart! That's GREAT to hear!

Happy late Valentine's Day!

OH MY GAWD!!! i'm sharing this video which i suppose most of you guys have seen it already...A clip of BIG BANG while they were in JAPAN..BUT!!!! i guess this was last year's YG CONCERT??

^^ TOP is sooo DORKYLICIOUS!!! haha..GD as usual HOTNESS all over the place....TAEYANG was soo sweet...DAESUNG hehe his fae always brights the screen...and SEUNGRI still was a cutie boy then...hehe but all grown up now!!!

BIG BANG DORKY IN JAPAN O7

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Congrats on getting to number ten on the charts in japan . That is like honestly amazing : )

Ahh and i cant wait tille starking tomorrow

Guest the7REAL.

080215 Big Bang - Arirang tv Showbiz extra

^I don't know if this was posted yet, but it's just a short clip of an..interview gone wrong I guess. LOL.

GD is being adorkable and weird AS USUAL..his little waving was so cute...I think also because I like it when he wears his hats like that...lol.

I love random clips like this, because it's more proof how everyone in Big Bang are ...um friggin' random..except YB of course..LOL. But, the fact that he is the only one who stays calm and collected most of the times, makes him unintentionally funny and just...it all the more funny..XD...especially in this clip he has another one of those simple smiles on when he's looking at GD, it's like a mix of genuine amusement cause he's so chill like that and then a mix of 'omg wtf are they doing again..nvm just smile" ...ahaha. <3

/edit/

MMV - LIES ♥ ♥

^I just saw this and thought it was cute. It's like a little..cartoon mv of Lies made with Maple Story (?) people..things..lol..I thought it was so cute when the boy makes that sad face..xD and then the other face expressions with the lyrics..lol

OMO> thaanks jerilyn! for thee MMV of LIES. ITS SOO CUTEE, and t he woords. wow. haha good job to whoever made it.

haha nice PIC SPAM MON<3 annndd thanks Leslie for theeee BB signing pics. and all of the other poics. the cartoon ones are CUT E CUTE CUTE.

Guest Tsubasa

can someone post the links or one of the links of Big Bang Performance in Japan from 2008?? Please.

I've been going through a bunch of pages and can't find it. =/

leslie_lei thans for sharing this video..Ahh missed those good old days of the guys.It was so funny,loving TOP more & more..

those pics in japan,were simply something to spazz over..Taeyang in purple & TOP is blue :blush:

^oh ya,TOP will be mc-ing in music core today..i just missed the time & cant find the link to watch it online.It's freaking me out,buut seeing these few pics of TOP,makes it a better day.his style today seemed to suits him to a T.The colour may seemed a little too weird for a hoody,but he was able to pull a good one..thans for sharing & cant wait for the star king with the adorkably oddball seungri & the smiling gag prince daesung!

REQUEST: Can someone please post pics of BigBang when they were wearing those shirts with snoopy and the gang?

I really want to see those :}

Anyways, dang those boys must be oh so tired flying back and forth during their trip. and what?!! YB's solo album is on already? or is it just a preview :blink:

Guest trangtwo

Gah! lmao @ GDork. Dude is on crack in the clip...but manages to be so darn cute/adorkable/hot! Funny how he's usually telling the others to calm down in a lot of interviews (since he's Kwon Leadah and all), but there he is, just helllla hyper lol. I wanna see more of these super crazy/weird moments! YB will forever be my #1...but GD...he just needs to stop being so darn hot/cute/adorkable/cool...because he's a huge distraction! O_O haha.

GD is being adorkable and weird AS USUAL..his little waving was so cute...I think also because I like it when he wears his hats like that...lol.

I love random clips like this, because it's more proof how everyone in Big Bang are ...um friggin' random..except YB of course..LOL. But, the fact that he is the only one who stays calm and collected most of the times, makes him unintentionally funny and just...it all the more funny..XD...especially in this clip he has another one of those simple smiles on when he's looking at GD, it's like a mix of genuine amusement cause he's so chill like that and then a mix of 'omg wtf are they doing again..nvm just smile" ...ahaha. <3

LOL yeahhh. Poor YB, the only normal/calm one stuck in the midst of all the retardedness XD Awkward much? lol Seriously, his facial expressions are priceless during those super random BB moments!

And I feel the same way about the hat! He looks sooo cute like that. Maannn I also miss those other hats he wore during some of the Last Farewell perfs =/

And those Nike pics put a smile on my face. lol @ Dae Sung the dork with the shoe/phone <3...and @ Seung Ri eating the shoes...yay Dae Sung is spreading the weirdness! XD

Awesome GIFs, mon5482!

Man, that must be tiring ><"!

To fly straight from Japan to EHWA.

Do hope they got enough rest while they were on the plane.

I have to say, I LOVE THE GIFs! ESP. the GD and TOP ones ^^"

Thank you!

What was GD wearing on his head during the signing?

I first thought it was a new haircut or something.

Because the hat blended in with his hair XD!

Looks funny!

Tae Yang's sig looks the neatest...O.O;

OH! They actually designed those Nike shoes?

LOL, correct me if I'm wrong, but I never knew that!

I assumed it was...given or something.

pinkjelly88, NICE WAALLIEE!!

OMG, that looks great! I really like it!

In fact...I'M GONNA USE IT ^^!

Waha! =Tackles BIG BANG WALLIE!=

GYAO MIDTOWN TV -

I love how they're all wearing hoodies! Except GD. LOL!

That boy loves to differ himself from the group. Ahaha, kidding!

They look like a rainbow...XD!

Star King! <3

LOL! Seung Ri looks so terrified in the first picture!

Kinda looks like he's praying...LOL!

Sweet! Daesung doing a handstand! That's sick!

LMAO @ Arirang Showbiz Extra.

Talk about interview gone WRONG! LOL!

OMG...They must've been so deadly tired.

They were just like...HYPER! AHAHA~

Oh man. Those boys are hilarious.

That was so funny<33

Big Bang...IN MAPLESTORY! LOL!

Nice parody!! That's so cool! Ahaha!~

Very creative, indeed. Ahaha, it was cute too.

I love some of the expressions XD! LOL~

Thanks for the updates like always!

Anyways, dang those boys must be oh so tired flying back and forth during their trip. and what?!! YB's solo album is on already? or is it just a preview :blink:

actually, that yt about YB's solo, it waaas out waaay back, like during the summer, and i guess because LIES made TOP KNOT CHARTS, they had to postponee YB's solo album till around now, which MR. YG has siad it would come out around amrch? april?

KMITT! those pics of TOP are beautiful, i like eem a lot. and its good seeing TOP MCing again, yaddaamean? and hes still sporting that KANYE west shades, ahah. looks kinda funny on him, buh is alll gooood.

Guest stardaisy212

idk if anyone post this fancams

but here u guys go

TY-Ma Girl (Fan Cam)-Great Concert

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xKuqL6GDBH4

there are like different fan cams put in on video

and must i say dont go crazy :sweatingbullets: but omggg that was such a hot video u guys should watch

Seungri "Next Day" Want You Concert 072907 Fancam

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IaRYoMel34Q

aww u can see how much he grown up to be

Big Bang - Coffee Prince Parody (Subbed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qQ2XiAt3aI

off to watch star king here

Archived