{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest ewmoocow

I just saw the Sponge Cut with Big Bang and all I have to say is LOL. ;D Wow, I can't believe that they actually sang 6 songs in a roll like that!

Let's see, after So Beautiful they introduce themselves in Japanese, then they asked the fans if they liked the song and introduce the next song which was How Gee. After that, SR asked them something about the song and introduced Lies and the fans made up a chant for them! ;D We IVIPS should make one too! <3 So basically after every song, they take turns introducing the next song in Japanese. That's what I understood, please correct me if I'm wrong. ;3

YB's Japanese is love and I wonder if GD is still wearing that hat of his. o.o YB should ditch his hat, so we could see his hair more clearly, yea? LOL.

melodygreenleaf, thanks for updating us on Big Bang's schedule! ;D Yay, they get to go back to Korea for a week! <3 So, yup that's all I have to say, oh and I'm starting to like Babo. ;D But the song Always will still be the reason why I started listening to Big Bang. ^____^V

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawesome

Is it me or everytime I post, some VIPs/i-VIPs get warned for spamming? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... Don't be a "Babo" and read the rules of this thread. None of us wants to say "Goodbye Baby" to this thread even if it's temporarily...

Yay new pictures of the boys! Ahhh you're back Ninz! Thank you for those clips! Also, thanks to all of you who tirelessly update/share :) Tiff, those Japan pics of the boys wearing those hoodies makes me wanna kidnap them all and steal those and of course, keep 'em LOL

Anyways, I thought I'd share this with y'all. I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I was watching some old Big Bang MVs and I just noticed that YBoogie was wearing the shirt that TOP was wearing from the "We Belong Together" MV. Or maybe I realized this before and just forgot? LOL

8x1opw.jpg

x1iooy.jpg

Guest Se7eN.passion

^

^

OMG thanks leslie_lie for the wonderful and beautiful HQ picture of SEUNG RI....... *drool* =]

my heart is like racing >< SEUNG RI is such a cutie ^____________^V!~

Guest bigbangloverr

heyyy vips

onceeee againnn pleasee votee for bigbanggg

theyy are 41th place right nowww they used to be 38 or 39

bigbangg needs ourrr support by voting for themmm

pleasee 10 times a dayyy

makee everyy single day count vips...

thankkk youuuu

bigbangggg fightinggg ! ! ! <<333

thanx for all the updatess, picturess, and everythingggg ;D

uhhh, i topped the pageeee ;D first timeee

sorriee if i don;t havee anythingg to shareeeee ;D

edittt :

i forgott the link hahaha

well here it is

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&...id=2&page=2

based on some big bang interview on love letter or Mnet, i notice that most of korean fan send food to their fav celebrity, kakaka kinda funny though, but it cute. i wonder how they get big bang address to send them food like that. Some fan even send big bang some video that she burned them herself through mail delivery, and a letter said that" dont watch it with seungri, he's not old enough, lol" ( aw, i want big bang address too) GD was so busted in this interview. He said he didnt watch it but i knew he gotta watch it some how. He blamed it on SR instead, lol.

But i'm really curious that how they got big bang address to send them mail and present like that.

can somebody told me that

plz.

even some japanese fan send them letter 2.

^ haha..yeah that cracked me up XD

omg u have to watch this video of kissbang

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XxBwehgkwgc&feature=user

its so cute

what is that i hear? big bang perform for endless hours omg i hope they dont hurt themselves

omg their voice is so :blush: :blush: :blush:

i love how when they are songing lie the vips were scream their korean names lmao

omggggg their japanese makes me want to :w00t:

oh my god LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That gave me a good laugh. Wow whoever had the time to do that is amazing.

The kisses are so cute! XD!!!!!!!

Anyways, I thought I'd share this with y'all. I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I was watching some old Big Bang MVs and I just noticed that YBoogie was wearing the shirt that TOP was wearing from the "We Belong Together" MV. Or maybe I realized this before and just forgot? LOL

http://i30.tinypic.com/8x1opw.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/x1iooy.jpg[

I never noticed that xD You have a good eye O_O BB is the only group who I've seen that recycles clothes a lot, I love it. XD Cause it's always fun to detect haahaha xD

_

EDIT.

YAY thank you melody for informing us! okay this is my selfish side speaking..... WOOO!!! we get to see big bang perform ^^!! !!!!!! <333333333333333

my rational side~

whatt, they're still coming back to Korea to perform? Is that gonna be a frequent thing? cause that doesn't seem healthy to me o_O O_o

Guest bigbang5

how gee - raise the loof raise the loof... lmao 'nuff said

hahaha..thought that was funny..cute actually...

hahahoha

omg...wow...thanks a bunch for sharing...though can't see them live..hearing them makes me all happy

already...i hope someone will be kind enough to sharing them on youtube or something...

everyone..thanks for all the updates..though there isn't much to update cause their in japan...

i mean..i hope for more updates even though they're in japan...

does anyone know when their great concert will be out on dvd? sorry if this question is not meant

to be here in this thread..thought i asked since it's big bang thread...

thanks again everyone...

keep up all the great work!!!!

big bang fighting!!!!!

had this been shared yet??

here is the audio of the full show, they sang 6 songs in a row

6 songs

credits: bbvipz

so beautiful-love this song & they pulled it a good one.they sounded so great.TY's singing is love~~GD's rap part makes it even better.TOP was like almost forget the last few words of his rap part.

How gee-as what everyone had mentioned...->>raise the loof!raise the loof(seungri's the loudest.Cute maknae).. :lol: but one or two does pronounced it correctly.But TOP & GD made it a success..their rap is so freaking gd in this & every word could be heard.quite gd already since it's their firts imte singing it in full,live.

Lies-love thc chanting by the japanese fans.It were love.It feels so sweet that it send chills down my spine.i felt so touched by their actions,Big bang must have felt it way more then me.one of their best songs they performed among the 6 songs.Their english pronouciation & the rap part :wub:

Together,forever-one of my fav songs of all time from big bang,whether the korean or english version.Seungri's vocals sounded a little off,though.TY's sounded the smoothest one among the three vocalist.No doubt the rap part was a thumbs up.another great performance.

Babo-they made a good choice of singing this great song live.though,GD's first rap part was a mistake,the rest of the song is well performed.Nontheless this is the best,no1. performance for that day.Especially the chorus..a part where it's difficult when singing live with all that mic effect but they did it so professionally.

Always-my no.2 fav song from the 3rd mini album.the 1st & 2nd verse they had the second last line changed somehow.Cant really hear TOP's rap part though.Maybe the mic effects once again.

Last Farewell-"big bang is back.Most definitely,incredible.Another great performance done by them.It's become part of their life,performing this song;it seemed this way.No.1 of the whole thing~

they did well,singing most of the songs in english,live.Though they had some mistakes here & there,but overall,it was great.How many korean artiste could actually sing live in english so well with the mic effects & stuffs?Thumbs up for them for doing & giving their best

Big Bang will be in Korea again this week around the 13th-16th.

They have a performance in Korea on the 13th (not broadcasted unfortunately).

Another Skoolooks fansigning on the 15th.

TOP's Music Core hosting on the 16th.

so they will be in korea tmr!!yay!!& TOP will be mc-ing.so happy & glad!!thans for the news

Big Bang - KBS Sponge Cut 080209

And lmao, Dae Sung's 'I'm Cold' dance will reappear on Star King. Looks like they got a decent amount of camera time

[Preview #2]Big Bang (SR+DS) - SBS Star King

Thanks TRANG! hahaa oh maaaan that "magic trick", YB and SR was so cuteee. haha who smells the caard? and i must say that one guy was good. and im guessing TOP and DS was distracting him? haha no ideaaa. ANNND WHOOOOWEEEE the SBS STAR KING. looks GOOD, and hahha yes DS's sigatureeee colllld dance. this is gnna be another good one. i cant wait!

VIP_GD. ohhhhhh danng, thats truuue, we havent like literaly HEARD from THEEEM. and danng gtta give them props for singing that long. and might i addd it was pretty good even thought they did sound kinda tireed. and YAY first time hearing theem sing ALL/most of the ENGLISH for the WORLD SONGS<3:]]]]]] HAHA. thanks. and might i add that theeir JAPANESE SOUDNS SO HOT.

DAIIIIIISY! HAHAAH THAT kisses parody, was soo WOW. what IS THIS? hahaha.<3

&& yaaay KUDOS to JAPAN VIPS for the chant, im happy that thye know it and siad it. BBmust e so prouuud. and their english is getting BETTER AND BETTR. LOVES IT!

Guest crystal_a04

Thank you everyone so much for keeping me up to date with their BB activities.

We're VIPz at soompi needs to have our own chant for the BB boys too.

Eventhough, their first japanese FHM radio performance wasnt' perfect but I keep replaying it. lol

I miss them boys so much. I can't wait til Saturday so we all can see TOP mcing clip again.

Hopefully, they will take another rest after they're done with all the FTW promoting activities.

I want to see all of them in healthy form.

BIG BANG Fighting!!

i don't understand why none of the links from bbvipz.com work for me? i really wanted to hear them on the japanese radio shows... TT_TT i know YB's japanese is supposingly really good. are there any Big Bang clubboxs? preferably ones that don't have the weird membership rules to dl?

Guest helennn

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/star...53467563424.jpg

lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfao!!!

i cant get enough of this picture xD

they look so funny

not to mention, daesung looks like a girl O____O;

kind of like, an old lady. LOLOLOL

its okay, he makes the hottest one out there.[:

top looks normal (:

taeyang looks hottttt [;

http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/44998/200...12196456_rs.jpg

THIS PICTURE IS SOOOOOO DROOL WORTHYY<333333 X 2034298374928374

damn, seung-ri looks smoking fine. it drives me crazy ;D

i wanna eat him :X

he was cute when he smelled that card on the sponge thing xD

is that a show? 0_o

i asked before, but,

can someone translate?[:

[yt] top is telling a ghost story =D

raise the loof :D

Guest my sweet love*

I miss them already :(

But I hope they're having a funnnnnnn time as well.

Anybody know when they're coming back?

Hopefully soon!!!!

Guest akfgtenshi

Big Bang will be in Korea again this week around the 13th-16th.

They have a performance in Korea on the 13th (not broadcasted unfortunately).

Another Skoolooks fansigning on the 15th.

TOP's Music Core hosting on the 16th.

OMOO! O.O

ARE U SERIOUS??

do u have any idea where the Skoolooks thing will be?

do u know if we need anything to go and the time it starts???

I WANNA GOOO! *sobs*

i don't understand why none of the links from bbvipz.com work for me? i really wanted to hear them on the japanese radio shows... TT_TT i know YB's japanese is supposingly really good. are there any Big Bang clubboxs? preferably ones that don't have the weird membership rules to dl?

^^ Ahh me too, it doesn't work for me :(

Anywyas, hey VIPS/IVIPS! Gosh, I haven't had the time to go on here. Hearing BigBang doing well in Japan sounds awesome!

I had this moment where I was walking with my friends in the Waikiki Strip. I walked in this store next to the ABC store and I didn't realize it, until later that they were playing Big Bang's "always" song. It was so funny, it wasn't until 10 secs after that the lyrics went through my head and i was like " HEY THAT'S BIGBANG! ^_^" The guy who worked there was kinda of surprised because he had this expression like, "WTHECK, a filipino girl likes Big Bang?!" hahaha. :blush:

hi all...

im new here ^^

ive been bb fans since ive heard their song titled bye bye baby , it's such a great song...

hopefully ill be bbvipz forever ^^

thx for letting me join here

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

T.O.P - Mobile CF (30s).avi (800x600) [8.9MB]

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[Audio] Big Bang - NHK Zanmai (2008-02-11).mp3 [10.1MB]

[Audio] Big Bang - Glocal Avenue on ZIP Fm (2008-02-10).mp3 [12.3MB]

[Audio] Big Bang - Club Z on ZIP Fm (2008-02-09).mp3 [8.1MB]

Big Bang - Ian & Kim Shin Young's Shim Shim Ta Pa Radio (2008-02-10).avi (320x240) [79.4MB]

Archived