{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

WHOOT! I WATCHED THE LOVE LETTER PERFORMANCE!

And it was AWESOME! Ahaha~

I love how they started what looked like a love train during "This Love".

Lies was great and EVERYONE went balistic over Last Farewell.

And Seung Ri was ROAR! I noticed how he tends to give those meaningful stare in the camera.

Which can be veeerrryyy dreammyyy at times XD! If I was there...I would've tackled him on stage LOL!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T SEEN THIS YET..PLEASE DO TAKE TIME TO VIEW IT.....HEHE..THIS VID IS SO DORKABLE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJQGXitAY38BIG BANG'S BLOOPERS ON VARIOUS INTERVIEWS

MINI TRANS BY ALEXINE@ BBPH

Jiyong is pretending to be mad at the announcer because she said she likes TOP more! XD AHAHA That dork! tongue.gif (Alexine likes you MORE MORE, don't worry! laugh.gif )

During the intros, Daesung was the last person to introduce himself and he said, "Hello Mnet Wide Viewers, I'm Daesung's Bigbang. XD He owned BIGBANG! ROFLMAO!! It's funnier in korean! HAHHAA He actually said, "Daesunge Bigbang Ibnida. Daesunge Bigbang ibnida.' mellow.gif Did you guys see Top, YB and Gd's face? XD they suddenly went like this: mellow.gif XD and SR was like "UH-OH". LMAO! So funny!! KYAAA! XD I'm gonna go crazy!

When GD said they will perform a song from their mini album, they picked always. So yeah.. when YB, DS and SR were singing, TOP and GD stopped beatboxing! XD HAHA Its because they thought it was out of tone or something. LOL So YB said let's just sing another song when SR said we should repeat it! XD HAHA SO FUNNY! XD

When GD said they had like the hiphop signs everytime, (like the one when you say YO) he asked TOP to demonstrate and yeah you can see in the video what happened! laugh.gif That funny fella! wink.gif and there was a balloon on the screen while he was doing his 'pose parade' it said, "I'm hiphop, yo" XD HAHAAHHAAHA

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

OHHEMMGEE , the NII pics are soo finneee .

I was wondering are those pictures from a

korean magazine , cause i really really wanna buy it

Guest stardaisy212

idk if someone posted tihs up but i know a lot of ppl wanted to see the interview subbed and here it is

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FadGSTLXKIw

Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WOqudAtMSf4

credits to yonnieyonnie at youtube

YAYYYYY I TOP.ED THE PAGE

I found some pictures posted on bbvip of big bang cds in thailand

5e5b85169c5050a3a8968fdda6f3593a.jpg

498d09d3771382d2bc342968479aee15.jpg

988438cacf9cf29a02ed3a266119c361.jpg

a7ae90f0afb8ffac4c4b345afce9d1ac.jpg

db92f51596eb6391a53ef1cf29080dd7.jpg

credits on the pics

Guest iSUJU__xO

i sooo gotta go to Thailand and buy everything on that shelf.

seeing the CD's on the shelves makes me want to order them more.

but my brother still has to confirm his paypal before i do.

then i'll have EVERYTHING. (:

loll. if my brother lets me order, that is!

seungrri~~ so hot. lol.

thanks for sharing!

+ i spy super junior trot CD. lol! <3

I finally got to watch their Love Letter appearance ^^ I only watched the This Love performance, TOP is always making the most obvious mistakes, LOL. He's so cute<3 I bet he gets a lot of wrath after their performances from their choreography/dance teacher/trainer lol...... XD

I'm kinda confused though~ I thought their How Gee performance was going to be their last? They're like squeezing in hecka more performances before they leave to Japan. It amazes me how they can rehearse for all their performances and still be preparing for Japan at the same time o-o

can someone give me some info on the peace concert!?

this makes me sad because i already bought tickets to the HB and if the peace concert is really going to to happened then i can't go!

i want to see big bang!

I had a question. Is there subs out for the documentary? I tried backtracking but with 1299 pages, that's quite a bit to do. I went to the clubboxes but it doesn't say it comes with subs. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest jinjin<3

How would you describe each member's personality?

For me:

GD - Half man, half boy

Taeyang - Nice and serious

Seungri - Goofy and cute

Daesung - Happy and funny

TOP - Manly and tough

^^^ ncie descriptions! haha.

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS<3 annnd man this month is going t be veyr busy fr the boys. espcialyly TOPhyung, since he's gnna be flying back and forth from Japana and kroea to be MCing still?! man hope he's gnna rest up. LETS HOPE FOR ALL OF THEIR GREAT HEALTH yeaa?

AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE THREAD RULES. i DNT know how many times we've all got to say it but COME ON PPPL lets not close this thread down. and JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE.

Guest viet13aby90

can someone give me some info on the peace concert!?

this makes me sad because i already bought tickets to the HB and if the peace concert is really going to to happened then i can't go!

i want to see big bang!

I know everyone wants to know about the Peace Concert, but this is the Big Bang thread. Please only post about Big Bang. And like it says in Melody's post, only 50% of the artists are going to be there for sure, and the other 50% have an 80% chance of going.

I had a question. Is there subs out for the documentary? I tried backtracking but with 1299 pages, that's quite a bit to do. I went to the clubboxes but it doesn't say it comes with subs. Any help would be appreciated.
The YGBB subbing team is working on it. They already have ep. 1 finished. You can find it at YGBB

yvonne

I have a question, and I figured the Big Bang thread would be the best place to ask it.

Who says the "Bass!" echo-y part at the beginning of Last Farewell (마지막 인사)?

It's really really hot, lol, and I was just wondering who it was that says it. I tried to look at the beginnings of perfs, but the camera never focuses in enough. :(

Thanks a bunch!

Guest ladiisoslick

heyyy iono if its jus me but i think the thread format changed? now i have to backtrack and go all the way to the bottom to see the prevoius posts.. is it just me or .... ? i used to be able to see at least 10 posts in one page...

ANYWAYS~~ i thot HOW GEE was the last thing that BIG BANG was gon do. i guess not. im lookin forwrad to BIG BANG appearing in star king and TAEYANGS SOLO<3 :w00t:

Guest mariika

I have a question, and I figured the Big Bang thread would be the best place to ask it.

It's really really hot, lol, and I was just wondering who it was that says it. I tried to look at the beginnings of perfs, but the camera never focuses in enough. :(

Thanks a bunch!

I'm pretty sure it's Perry [YG's producer guy]. Or I could be wrong. ._.;; It sounds like Perry to me ^^;

Guest melodygreenleaf

It's for sure GD in their performances.

But it's not specified who it is in the album, although it's highly believed to be Perry. ^^

It has been confirmed that Big Bang will NOT be attending the Peace Concert.

v I get my info from greenorages@epikflow who personally called USC for information.

Guest trashstar

^ really? and i was thinking of flying there for big bang. where did you get your info?

i heard someone read somewhere that big bang has something going on in america on april 5th, which is the day of the peace concert o.O

I'm pretty sure it's Perry [YG's producer guy]. Or I could be wrong. ._.;; It sounds like Perry to me ^^;

It's for sure GD in their performances.

But it's not specified who it is in the album, although it's highly believed to be Perry. ^^

Thanks so much!!!

To make this post not completely useless, here's something hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wc8pBBEie8

It's probably already been seen before, but everybody needs another good laugh!

Archived