{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

melodygreenleaf; Thanks for the translation! Here's the full screen print [:

http://i30.tinypic.com/rmv8uf.jpg

Yep~ I was right ^^

GD hasn't won yet; he's just a nominee for now.

"2008, find the best rookie!

Who is the rookie of 2008 that everyone is waiting for?

Kwon Jiyong, Sohee, Tiffany, Lee Hongki, Jiah Lee, Philip Lee [*T/N: Sorry if I got the last two wrong. I'm not familiar with them.]

Among these six stars, find the best rookie right now!"

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iluvyooh

OMGosh!

i havent been on here in about a week

and already so many pages I've missed.

eh. im gonna go look now.

be back to edit. =]]]]]]

-- deedee

Guest jinjin<3

I just saw an old clip in 2006, and I felt like crying when I saw T.O.P. and Daesung. It was the one where they were singing My Girl at KBS radio. T.O.P.'s mic didn't work. He had such a sad look on his face. Daesung didn't have anytihng to do but watch T.O.P., GD and TaeYang sing/rap. Daesung has such a nice voice! I'm glad this kinda stuff doesn't happen anymore because it's so not fair. I wanted to add in about Seungri too, but he looks like he's making the best outof the situation and trying to have some fun. Such a positive guy.

once again GD is wearing that russian hat stuffs.I barely couldnt see his eyes anymore...thans for sharing some GDpics,love his pants & jacket he's wearing :)

hope someone will translate the YG family's msg shared by Poop-Shoop-A-Loop,soon.

EDITTED~~

YAY!TOPped the page!

happy 1288th pages!hope to go on to 1300th soon!

nothing much to share but some old pics of TOP!!for team TOP

the hot & cool him(self-cam)

3e43dffc.jpg

him in the first ever Big Bang skooloks CF..(if im not wrong)

skolokl.jpg

he can still be so hot,even when smiling

033play.jpg

& i just miss his blonde hair in those days~~(hope he get a hair cut)

ygbb365ly8.jpg

Guest la.la.la

PREORDER BIGBANG B-SCHOOL SET!!

http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_det...20080130_07.jpg

the whole set is USD44.695 .__.

it's now up for preorder at dvdheaven: CLICKKK

aww i'm so in love with the pencil holder & bag file!! the cartoon of them winning the mutizen is adorable.

too bad you can't order each of the things separatly. $45???

thanks for the info!!

why is it called "BANG*S" though??

Woahh I really want that B-set >________<;;;; But I'm flat broke right now =/ and when I get money it's going to be all sold out. Life is so unfair T^T;

btwww.

You know those cartoon drawings wayy back when? (I think they started showing up after the Want You concerts) - the official Big Bang cartoon pics looks a lot like that person's drawings. Looks exactly the same actually (the stickers and the folder in the B-set). Do ya think YG hired the fan to draw their cartoons recently? ^^;

they're coming out with all these cartoon BB merchandise, I guess it's really popular haha(:

image300395jpgspj6.jpg

rar .. jiyong looks hot yettt I can't see his eyes

omg I wna spazz about the BB school set and all that.

*sigh I spend way to much money on big bang(haha)

but the cartoon pictures are rly cute

wish I can draw like ..

http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/41015/200...59454540_rs.jpg

the guy next to taeyang looks weird ..

and LOL seungri's face xD

that's about ittt ..

Guest ayenDEATH

OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PIC SPAM OF SEUNGRI AND GBABY not to mention the skating and toppo pics <3 wel loved ivips.

seungri's such a dork , im watching the fancam now <3 im craving that bb school set but T___T *glances at empty wallet*

yeah i have nothing much to share but cause i loved the silly pictures of seungri posted by sheerbliss here's my favourite photo of seungri <3

b0053533472a924171a4bgcrq5.jpg

credits ygbb

SarahGirl : i have wall T.O.P here i hope u like

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9121/lovetopey7.jpg

Creat by me :rolleyes:

thanks you! luv TOP ^^

I just saw an old clip in 2006, and I felt like crying when I saw T.O.P. and Daesung. It was the one where they were singing My Girl at KBS radio. T.O.P.'s mic didn't work. He had such a sad look on his face. Daesung didn't have anytihng to do but watch T.O.P., GD and TaeYang sing/rap. Daesung has such a nice voice! I'm glad this kinda stuff doesn't happen anymore because it's so not fair. I wanted to add in about Seungri too, but he looks like he's making the best outof the situation and trying to have some fun. Such a positive guy.

thanks for the link. poor TOP, but he's still cute to me XD with those expressions~~

lol Daesung was bored

Guest naturalhonee

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING TWO DIGITAL BONSANGS & THE DAESANG AT

THE 17th SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS !!!!

here's the link to the video of them accepting the award!!

this awards show is broadcasting as i type...sadly there doesnt seem to be a way to watch YTN Star online ><

ahhh its so bittersweet seeing the boys, knowing they'll be going to japan tmr.

they're looking good in white tho! and GD seems to go thru phases with his wardrobe. currently its the furry russian-inspired hat and chanel necklace lol

ps. GD showing his kwon leader-ness as he gestured for the other members to say smth too. no one seemed to wanna go up to the mic, and GD looked a lil annoyed as YB finally stepped out to speak hehe the boys are so shy!

pps. OMG a second award!! what a great way to end their korean activities before heading to japan!! <3

altho bb announced their last stage perf (1/27 Inkigayo), i really really hope they'll end the awards show with a perf!!

ppps. NO WAY! i was just saying how i wished our boys would perf! GUESS WHAT?!

LIES slow remix + Last Farewell + Daesang + Encore at the 17th Seoul Music Awards!!!!

pppps.

i keep havin to edit this........BUT OMGGGGGGGGGG

BIG BANG WON THE DAESANG AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they did an encore perf after that =D

GD reacted the same way he did when they won the song of the year at MKMF (with his head buried between his legs...and no girls, dont be pervs, not in that way lol)

aww their daesang speech was SO touching! half of the boys turned away cos they were tearing up...and as GD spoke, it was obvious how he was choking up as well!! and vips were chanting "dont cry! dont cry!" before the encore, the boys shared a group hug OMG so endearing <3

ahhhhhh VIP GO BIG BANG GO!

NISI20080131_0006044247_web.jpg

200801312105301138_1.jpg

NISI20080131_0006044249_web.jpg

Guest rin_rin

it's been a while since i last posted ...

so .. it's JOJO'S PHOTOS TIME AGAIN !!

this time is DAESUNG-IIIIIIIIIIIIE ~

especially for angiie, zura =D and of cos all the daesung lovers ^^

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/yo...daesungggg2.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/yo...daesungggg3.jpg

if you all notice .. this hoodie is wore by seungri and taeyang before ^^

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK !

credits to on pic + bbvipz

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

^

^

^

^

Thank U ......For Daesung's Pics ......DS So lovely

My son......

Guest ewmoocow

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE 17TH SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS DIGITAL BONSANG! [: <3

I was rewatching them in KM World Idol and I realized that my brothers and I play that exact game that Big Bang played.

It's that beat game. It's hard to explain it fully but my brothers and I played it exactly like them! ;P But of course we wear another shirt under like how TOP did. [: All I have to say is poor SeungRi.

For that scene without hearing them talk, clickie or you can actually hear them talk, clickie but you need to click the next part to finish watching it. ;P

BIGBANG FUNNY PICS

i just want to share some funny BB pics i found on my old bb folder.. :)

im sorry i forgot where i got these..

so please tell me if it's yours and i'll give credit:)

i hope this weren't posted before:(

GD:) when i saw this the first time i was like O_O..this was such a bad timing hahaha!

2004558450112960172_rs.jpg

2004555276967060145_rs.jpg

cutie maknae:)

2004554189742985367_rs.jpg

Daesung:

2004505646546579831_rs.jpg

Top yawning hehe. he must be tired T_T

2004521151085394892_rs.jpg

taeyang and daesung being bullied haha:)

2004556023668717930_rs.jpg

2004552130772539794_rs.jpg

Hwang-DAE-ni

2004528262660809213_rs.jpg

ahahha sexy top

2004517163849937711_rs.jpg

GD NOOO!hahaXD

2001293146280355919_rs.jpg

2001241582031158868_rs.jpg

BABY GD. haha

2001220328789456978_rs.jpg

asdjhashdla! poahahahaha... OMG OMG.. is this even allowed here? hehe