{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest redevilica

image300371jpgstf8.jpg

image300370jpgszx3.jpg

image300498jpgsta7.jpg

image300367jpgsnl8.jpg

image300461jpgsja2.jpg

image300395jpgspj6.jpg

errrr ... GD, can u see anything with that fur covering your eyes? xDDDDD

Credit: IMBC

There are tons, loads, heaps more at IMBC site. Just scroll down down dowwwwwnnnnn .... lots down there xD I'm just too lazy to up them :P go get'em gals :D

ordinary.life - omo! those school sets are just too cute! and the stickers! me want! :D

josephineeee - yay! more Daesung-iiiiiiiiiiiie <3333

Err...by the way this is from Ski Camp 2008? xD i'm not sure if that's just the title on IMBC site or the name of the show of the pics here ^^;;;

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thans for the news wonny.hopefully it will be confirm soon about TOP & TY.But i dun wish to see TOP stopping being an MC on music core.he makes a good mc,but on the other hand i don't wish him to risk his health yet again.But hopefully his will stay as the MC for the music core ALAP.

looking forward to more news of them in japanese.HWAITING~~BIG BANG!&TOP!(a littlle biased here.. :) )

Guest pga pga

Hey There VIPs & I-VIP

:D Long Time Since I've Posted But I Wanted Ma 100 Post * At Last * To Be On Our Boys Thread :lol:

Lets Start Ma Hot Post Yo ~

I'll Start With Our Leadaa~

untitled-1.jpg

BB133.jpg

1199100381_3.jpg

31780e711fbef0_main.jpg

BigBang94.jpg

84222624sy3.gif

dsc503825ec258225ac25ebmz3.jpg

normal_GD080053.jpg

P.S ::.. Ma Next Hot Post Will be Dong Young Bae

So What Do You Guys Think ! ? You Like .. I know They Are Old But Refreshing Memory Is GOOD :ph34r:

Thanks 2 The VIPS & I-VIPS .. redevilica ...josephineeee ... Dreamcometrue48 ... ordinary.life ... wonny .... sumra7 ....

stardaisy212 .. Sorry 4 Not Saying All The Names :tears::tears::tears: :blush: :ph34r:

Plus 2 All The Cute New VIPS & I VIPS * Hello Hello Waves * I Love You Guys .. But Read The Rules No one Line Posts Ok .. No Spamming 2 :rolleyes::tears: Dont Hate Me

At Last .. BIG BANG HWAITING .. May They Do Well In Japan $_$

# Peace :D Ena Yo #

Guest mirabira

big bang should definitely debut in the US cause when listening to their latest cd (for japan) i was like AMAZING!!! the lyrics were good... im currently stuff on teh english version of always :)

but on another note they look so hot in just jeans in the pictures above <3

and im sooo glad daesung is showing up more on shows because hes sooo funny... now if they only get taeyang altho he seems soooo shy and seungri is sooo funny... just saw where he ruined the "forever with you" mv... he kinda reminds me of

tiffany from SNSD

they both dont make sense most of the time hahaha

some of my favorite pics of big bang (altho im sure theyve been seen before but if not...) ENJOY!

upsidedownpic.jpg

n1369260006_30051114_3973.jpg

bbxmas.jpg

my most 2 favorite pics EVER (that is sooo far)

bigbang.jpg

okay so i cant find my other favorite picture... will post another time

credits to soompi and other sites (just dont remember where prob like yahoo or something hehe)

HELLO VIPZ!!!!

my "YOUR WELCOME" goes out to ALL who ENJOYED the SEUNGRI and GD spam....

WONNY: thanks for the news..i do hope YOUNG BAE will be successful in his album..

the BIG BANG SCHOOL STICKERS are cute!, thanks also for posting WALLPAPERS, OLD PHOTOS,VIDS ETC! YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

just wanna ask..WHAT ARE THOSE MBC PICS ABOUT???? NEW PERFORMANCE OR OLD???

THANKS AGAIN I-VIPZ!!!!

oh! I TOPped the page!!!! haha..nice nice..

2005749646492357190_rs.jpg

2005726491323389948_rs.jpg

2005706947992264978_rs.jpg

credit: bbvipz and leslielei@soompi for uploading..

drawings by: SMA

THANKS WONNY for the translations for the YB article! ohh im so excited for YB nooow. dannng heee was gnna debut like half a year ago, now lie 8 months later finalyl some feedback. i know its gnna be a hit! and no lieeeee. TOP's still gnna e MCing? sweeeet. the shows alwasy better seeing a hot and familiar facee<3

Ordinary.life!GRLLLLL thanks for thaaat update! I HECKKA WANNNAAA get thoseee, ima wiat till t comes to yesasiia? sweeet. but danng those school supplies are so cute and i love how its allc artoon and thhee ANIMAL BB, with their nicnamees? ahah BEBE? i an get useee to thaaaat forsure', nd i loveee school supplies.<3

josephineee, and pgapga, thanks for the piccs<3

Congrats to GDRAGON/JI YONG for becoming one of the BEST ROOKIES!

LOL~ I watched Star Watch 24.

There were some cute moments in there ^^"

Who became a man?

SG: It's me. Seung Ri!

...He got more handsome. He's more talented.

XD!

Good luck to Tae Yang! I look forward to his solo debut~

Let's hope he'll receive the same love he gets in Big Bang.

We, VIPs will always be behind him.

Guest gd_is_great

errr.... can i ask how can i hav a display pic under my name?? lolz ive been tryin 2 work it out but i cant =="

i dunt noe dah ur a fan of bb or not but u posted in the wrong thread once again plz read the rules only comment jux only about BIG BANG thx

I have a wallpaper want share with everyone

Design by me

G-Dragon so cute

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9711/lovegdoe5.jpg

can i take it as a my myspace layout itz jux so cute

Guest stardaisy212

Big Bang's Taeyang, solo debut...but for now devoted to overseas activities.

*a/n - notice the whole article says 'might' and 'planned', ie nothing is definite yet.

sorry to cut ur post but i would love to thank you for translating this article

i hope big bang make is well everywhere not just japan,thailand and etc

PREORDER BIGBANG B-SCHOOL SET!!

%7Boption%7Dsi_20080130_07.jpg

the set includes:

1) Note

- 10set (1set-32p)

- size : 186 *260mm

2) Spring note

-80p

-size : 191*262mm

3)Pocket Book

-80p

-size : 80*240mm

4)Pencil Case

-size : 95*200mm

5)Bag for File

-size : 235*325mm

6)File

-size : 220*305mm

7)Sticker Set

- 2p

-size : 220*305mm

the whole set is USD44.695 .__.

it's now up for preorder at dvdheaven: CLICKKK

0.0 that set looks super nice

but 45USD for that is wowwwwwwwww :crazy:

%7Boption%7Dimage300371jpgstf8.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimage300370jpgszx3.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimage300498jpgsta7.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimage300367jpgsnl8.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimage300461jpgsja2.jpg

%7Boption%7Dimage300395jpgspj6.jpg

errrr ... GD, can u see anything with that fur covering your eyes? xDDDDD

Credit: IMBC

There are tons, loads, heaps more at IMBC site. Just scroll down down dowwwwwnnnnn .... lots down there xD I'm just too lazy to up them :P go get'em gals :D

ordinary.life - omo! those school sets are just too cute! and the stickers! me want! :D

josephineeee - yay! more Daesung-iiiiiiiiiiiie <3333

Err...by the way this is from Ski Camp 2008? xD i'm not sure if that's just the title on IMBC site or the name of the show of the pics here ^^;;;

thanks for posting these pics and links

i wonder what was it from

Guest melodygreenleaf

stardaisy212: The pics are from a concert they held at a ski camp hosted by iMBC. Tickets were given out randomly to a few select people through iMBC.

There was a lot of information about it about a month back, but I didn't translate it because the concert wouldn't be aired.

Guest stardaisy212

stardaisy212: The pics are from a concert they held at a ski camp hosted by iMBC. Tickets were given out randomly to a few select people through iMBC.

There was a lot of information about it about a month back, but I didn't translate it because the concert wouldn't be aired.

thanks a lot

awwww lucky fans i bet they had a great time

not to make this post go to waste

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=4144

big bang is not really in it but u see the lady sing and dancing to last farewell i just thought it looks cute

and they are wearing those MVAD snoopy shirts

Guest ewmoocow

melodygreenleaf; Thanks for the translation! Here's the full screen print [:

rmv8uf.jpg

wonny! Thanks for the translation [: YB's solo, ah! I can't wait for it!

Guest whohungjen?

omg i havent been here for like 2 weeks :x

i've been getting my fix directly from wordpress

some Music Core (1/26)

did anyone notice this? :lol:

] 2227496116_cf1a512697_o.gif ] 2226752613_98a9604867_o.gif

maknae hops in "hihi everyone!" then he vrooms out "byebyee!!"

how intense is this?! && did i ever rant about sr's outfits?! asjf; he gets the best ones even though he has to pick last :lol:

credit: me (tam) & bigbangpop, cashewmania's clubbox<3

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

hahaa i love sr's outfits the most

his jackets are always SOOO NICEE

and yea i noticed his hopping in and vrooming out i cracked up so much ^^

i agree with x__nga about top's hair :x

Guest rawesome

Wow I haven't been here in a while (due to flu) and yet nothing's changed: it's difficult to keep up with this thread! LOL

Let me just spazz over the BB stuff I had to catch up with like DaeDae on MVAD = aaaaaaaaaah he's just made of pure cuteness! It's nice that besides the 'usual' members who are invited to be guests on shows, they asked DaeDae to grace them with his presence. I hope to see more of him guesting on variety shows too!

The special stage with HaHa was sofa king ill! I agree with Thina and Monica - it was THE BEST special stage performance, EVER!!!

Big Bang (minus Mr. Cool aka TOP) hosting Musicore was awesome! Despite the coughing, I managed to squeal when I saw GDYB wearing the same pair of shoes that I own LOL DaeRi's couple jackets were sooo cute and can Hotnae (yes, it's back to Hotnae) get any cuter?! ;)

Those NII pictures that Trang previously posted were LOVE. :o OMO YB!

Speaking of YB, I've been waiting for his solo album since last year! It's been pushed back several times but as long as it 'happens', I'm cool. I'm crossing my fingers for an MV and I know that my fellow YB aficionados wouldn't complain about that, right? :P And his new nickname as BeBe? OMG HOW CUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

This month is almost over and that means in a few weeks, they're off to Japan to promote their album and it'd be a bit sad watching Musicore for a while without their presence...

your pics are amazing....

This has been asked on almost every single page in the past few days to NOT post spam.

One liners = spam.

"thank yous" without substance = spam

"big bang is HOT!" = spam

YOUR POST = SPAM. Please follow the rules :) We don't want the thread closed, yeah? ^^ It's amazing how people come here to look at pics and such but don't ever seem to bother reading the TEXT. Even when it is in BIG BOLD LETTERS :wacko:

sr fancam rehearsal for the crazy dog and last farewell perf

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/n8qT07CUaU0/

i love he didnt really slap the girl butt lols

A MNET FANCAM OF SEUNGRI DURING LASTFAREWELL REHEARSAL

SEUNGRI FANCAM

not sure if this was posted .. but anyway .. HE WAS SUPER CUTE =DDDDDD

Thanks for sharing :) I don't think that's a fancam? Cause it has the Mnet tag on it and the weird cartoonie pic at the beginning something about PD (producer).. :blink: And in the Last Farewell Rehearsal, SeungRi kept pointing the camera. I wonder why it's only focused on SeungRi though :huh: But he was so cute, haha. So smiley in the Last Farewell Rehearsal vid, really shows how much he loves to entertain(: and in the Crazy Dog Rehersal he was so mellow and lax.

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=4144

big bang is not really in it but u see the lady sing and dancing to last farewell i just thought it looks cute

and they are wearing those MVAD snoopy shirts

OMG :lol:

Lee Da Hae

dancing is so cute! :lol: Isn't that a new drama? My friend told me to watch it, I wasn't really planning on it but just b/c of that cut I think I just might, LOL.

LOL. I guess GD has always had the same clapping habits(: I think there's an eng. subbed video clip of this floating around right? Ah ~~they're so adorable! (: (:

I finally caught up, YAY : )

thanks josephineeee for the daedae link spam(: & wonny for the translation<3 + everyone else for all the pictures~ ^^

20080130 YG Message

YGMESSAGE20080130.jpg

What does it say? ^^; I'm just wondering if it has anything significant in there cause I see Big Bang x) I saw it at vipbigbang.

Archived