{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vitadolce.

thanks for those schoollooks pictures. i really like them in uniform. it brings out another side other than hiphop which i have nothing against. their two howgee performances really wowed me if it was live. they have worked so hard this time around! a big thanks to everyone that suppplied news, videos, pictures, and gifs!

This one cracked me up! They are too cute. [: Get better soon, YB!

http://i28.tinypic.com/2eeft06.jpg

thanks ewmoocow for all those goodies!!~ wasn't that the dance to jinusean's phone number?? my memory is foggy >.<

kimtt!!, sheerbliss, basmspasmmm, thanks for ALL those yummy gifs! saved too many~

PoopShoopALoop~, ILUXXX, KIKOO~, xinggg, vip_gd, zuraaaa!, love those caps&pics! so hq :D

trangtwo :w00t: that nii preview *faints, and ty for the lovely gifs~

redevilicaaaa!! thanks for the gifs&pics~ seeing them morph from lalala days are priceless^^

and to the awesomest soompiers...ewmoocowww, MELODYY, lua0o, thinaa, svang, poopshoopaloop!, TRANGTWO! (LOL hyphy sr >.<), xingggg!!, rainforeverbi, iLOVEYBx, viet13aby90~, t.yama, vip_gd!!!~, ZURAAA, kimttt~~, dada, iluxxx!, basmspasmmm you are all-always welcome<3

hmm, i've gone missing for a couple days and so much to catch up on! i love their stage presence during how gee. i thought they'd be scared to forget words and all careful and stuff but actually they looked so confident up there!^^

some Music Core (1/26)

did anyone notice this? :lol:

2227496116_cf1a512697_o.gif2226752613_98a9604867_o.gif

maknae hops in "hihi everyone!" then he vrooms out "byebyee!!"

2226578885_c89fa72949_o.gif2226578717_f500f26264_o.gif

didn't have enough of yb during my last spammage~ he's so gif-able^^

2226579137_db692ff400_o.gif2226578187_9fbd8cc8d2_o.gif

*payce kekeke. and OMG. i died laughing at daedae's expression!

2226579415_bb853d8074_o.gif2226579711_c0112713b5_o.gif

how intense is this?! && did i ever rant about sr's outfits?! asjf; he gets the best ones even though he has to pick last :lol:

2226578507_94e78578ea_o.gif

GDYB<3

DAEDAE @ MVAD PART II 1/27

2226584015_d8ceb6466c_o.gif2227374390_2c27e4e564_o.gif

AHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE. look at daedae running!! his hands!! :lol:

2227376186_eb123b0df4_o.gif

omg i choked on my water yet again! he sure wanted to crash into those!

2226586025_58f798313a_o.gif

ohoh! this time victory!! notice his bird wings at the end :lol:

2226586269_7e6cd0eb0c_o.gif2227377154_8a7f220237_o.gif

hiiiya!

2226584571_a0f24082ac_o.gif2227375434_18f7f7e161_o.gif

oh how cute was this trio?!

2227377592_6edc1b67a6_o.gif

"jiyongah, where are you?!!! this guy is starting to creep me out" :lol:

2227377708_930403f0e7_o.gif2227377890_c0fe48dda5_o.gif

ohwahh~

2226587673_d088f43888_o.gif

roflmao funny enough he fell into the water, he HAD to ad the extra fliptwist. hahahah

credit: me (tam) & bigbangpop, cashewmania's clubbox<3

Guest 240girrl

I <3 YG AND BIG BANG!! so does anyone know how to get tickets for the hollywood bowl or whatever? it's my first time and i really want to go but i have no idea how to get tickets or anything...i checked the calendar, and it's not listed, so maybe i'm wrong? and if anyone knows if Big Bang is coming to L.A., please let me know. thanks so much.

Guest stardaisy212

thanks ewmoocow for all those goodies!!~ wasn't that the dance to jinusean's phone number?? my memory is foggy >.<

kimtt!!, sheerbliss, basmspasmmm, thanks for ALL those yummy gifs! saved too many~

PoopShoopALoop~, ILUXXX, KIKOO~, xinggg, vip_gd, zuraaaa!, love those caps&pics! so hq :D

trangtwo :w00t: that nii preview *faints, and ty for the lovely gifs~

redevilicaaaa!! thanks for the gifs&pics~ seeing them morph from lalala days are priceless^^

and to the awesomest soompiers...ewmoocowww, MELODYY, lua0o, thinaa, svang, poopshoopaloop!, TRANGTWO! (LOL hyphy sr >.<), xingggg!!, rainforeverbi, iLOVEYBx, viet13aby90~, t.yama, vip_gd!!!~, ZURAAA, kimttt~~, dada, iluxxx!, basmspasmmm you are all-always welcome<3

hmm, i've gone missing for a couple days and so much to catch up on! i love their stage presence during how gee. i thought they'd be scared to forget words and all careful and stuff but actually they looked so confident up there!^^

some Music Core (1/26)

did anyone notice this? :lol:

a>

didn't have enough of yb during my last spammage~ he's so gif-able^^

a>

*payce kekeke. and OMG. i died laughing at daedae's expression!

a>

how intense is this?! && did i ever rant about sr's outfits?! asjf; he gets the best ones even though he has to pick last :lol:

a>

AHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE. look at daedae running!! his hands!! :lol:

omg i choked on my water yet again! he sure wanted to crash into those!

%7Boption%7D2226586025_58f798313a_o.gif

ohoh! this time victory!! notice his bird wings at the end :lol:

%7Boption%7D2226586269_7e6cd0eb0c_o.gif

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2046/222737...a7f220237_o.gif' alt='a>'>

hiiiya!

"jiyongah, where are you?!!! this guy is starting to creep me out" :lol:

%7Boption%7D2227377708_930403f0e7_o.gif

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2121/222737...0fe48dda5_o.gif' alt='a>'>

ohwahh~

%7Boption%7D2226587673_d088f43888_o.gif

roflmao funny enough he fell into the water, he HAD to ad the extra fliptwist. hahahah

credit: me (tam) & bigbangpop, cashewmania's clubbox<3

thanks lols i love ur gif they made me laugh

I <3 YG AND BIG BANG!! so does anyone know how to get tickets for the hollywood bowl or whatever? it's my first time and i really want to go but i have no idea how to get tickets or anything...i checked the calendar, and it's not listed, so maybe i'm wrong? and if anyone knows if Big Bang is coming to L.A., please let me know. thanks so much.

u should check out the hollywood bowl thread

u get more info there

This has been bothering me for like ages!

AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW!...

Where is So-1 NOW?! Did he just...disappear back to his old lifestyle?

I know he was dropped and yes, he did previously stay in YG.

But I've heard he left...I'm just wondering if he's gonna still work at being an entertainer.

Sometimes I wonder what Big Bang would be like right now if So-1 was still in the group.

Guest tutistyle babe

But I've heard he left...I'm just wondering if he's gonna still work at being an entertainer.

Sometimes I wonder what Big Bang would be like right now if So-1 was still in the group.

I have the same question as yours :">...

My heart was broken when I saw your reply PH4T :(...did he leave YG :(...are you sure :(...

Guest melodygreenleaf

He's definitely not in YG anymore.

The last time I saw him was as a back up dancer about a year ago.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - Grease Rehearsal on M.Net (2008-01-28).wmv [22.9MB]

Seungri - Rehearsal on M.Net M! Countdown Part 1 (2008-01-28).wmv [25.7MB]

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night Impossible Is Nothing - T.O.P, Solbi, etc (2008-01-27).avi [569.5MB]

Big Bang - M.Net Wide Special Idol Boyband (2008-01-28) [bigbangpop].wmv [44.9MB]

Guest tutistyle babe

He's definitely not in YG anymore.

The last time I saw him was as a back up dancer about a year ago.

sooo where's he now :tears: ...where's hyun seung now :tears: ...do you know :tears::tears::tears:

i DID too! WTFEEEZY? haha i guess.^^^^

mm thanks guys fo everything! DUDE the BIGBANG SUPERFANS videos are craaaazy. but they are hilairous<3 haha super fan alright. rpereseeeent. annnd dang TAM always surprise me wiht these great gifts<3 s it/

Guest ewmoocow

Tam! OMG, your gifs are awesome! >w< I can't get enough of them [: Oh, you may call me anniee if it's easier for you.

With that dance, I have no idea, my memory is foggy too! Keke~ I second you on SR's outfit and I realized that he was wearing the round glasses to mock TOP. ;P or to seem so 'professional'. It's so cute how he hops in and zooms out AND what's more cute is that my little 5 year old cousin's idol is SeungRi! His kindergarten teacher asked him who his role model was and he straight out said, "SeungRi hyung!" >w< My eyes got so teary, I so converted him to Big Bang!

stardaisy212; I second you on that, didn't TOP say that he didn't want family to be posted online? But then again it was a news thingy. His sister is cute, I love her eyes, they're not like normal Asian looking eyes. I finally got to see her face! >w< It looks exactly like TOP's face in a way. ;3 TOP is still one sexy beast, though!

I don't know if this is shared yet, but look how cute YB is doing that 'baby, baby, baby' dance from Last Farewell.

voybl4.jpg

Archived