{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

posternj9.png

GRAB THE T-SHIRT!

Or email me at zaza1989@gmail.com details!

OMG. HAHA is forever damn funny!!!! I use to love watching him going all over for Eun Hye!!!hahahah and someone actually said YB use to look a but like him?LOL

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang-Haha, "Ah~ I'm cold dance" caught the interest of viewers

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Male group Big Bang's and Haha's show of the "Ah~ I'm cold dance" on a live music program caught the interest of viewers.

Big Bang and Haha did the "Ah~ I'm cold dance" while performing hit songs "Last Farewell" and "You Are My Destiny" as a special stage for KBS 2TV "Music Bank", which aired live on the 25th and 6 PM.

The "Ah~ I'm cold dance" is a dance done recently by Big Bang's Daesung on a variety show. Big Bang and Haha ended up dancing this together specially for Haha's stage.

In order to perform an amazing stage for their fans, both teams met to practice for a short moment despite their busy schedules. There were high expectations for Big Bang for this special stage because of their great performance with Wonder Girls in the past.

A representative of YG Entertainment stated, "Haha normally treats and cares for Big Bang really well. Because the Big Bang members were practicing with a hyung(Haha) who they really like, the atmosphere of their practice was so good that they were not able to stop smiling/laughing."

Another reason the two team's stage was specials was because both ranked number one on Music Bank's "K-Chart" in the last two weeks.

-

FYI, the "Ah~ I'm cold dance" is a dance Daesung did on MVAD.

It's the one where he's hugging himself while jumping from side to side.

I'm glad DS's dance is getting popular~ It fits well with the cold weather in Korea xD

Guest touchtheskies.

OHMYGOD. the special stage with haha was definitely amazing! i am so proud of the boys; i am proud to be a VIP and i'm sure many of you girls are too <3 mrchoitop was giving a kiss to daesung<3 (spazz!) and then stole a kiss from jiyong when he was singing ! AHHHH *fangirl scream*

HAHAHAHAHA.

i swear bigha/habang OR whatever you'd like to call it is simply duply amazing ! :D they should do more collabs together, don't you think so? haha & top on the floor together made me smile like a dork :D :D :D :D

Guest flyhearts

Wow~ hahaha!

yeah the performance is soo funny and i like it t0o^_^

and thank you so much melodygreenleaf for the lovey updating

plus i do agree with you that Dae sung's dance

would be really useful for korean peaple in that weather :D

Guest Saebin :D

omg thank you everyone for all the FANTASTIC updates! xD

*Side Note; My cousins and I started to record our parody of the song Always today and it started to rain! ]: There was this mini forest area near my house, so we recorded that scene first, but the stupid rain killed it. ;| We might put that as our blooper or we actually use it because it goes with it so well. ;P

i cant wait for your parody! xD

Hi all ^^

Here's some sreen shots that I took from MV Hello of Red Roc featuring TOP

Hope u like it ^^

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6646/sn...21001015if9.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6299/sn...21001115iq8.jpg

cr: Wendy@ http://bigbangvn.com/forums/

woooo top looking so fly ^^ ahhaha

Fake Headlines for 2008 Chosen by Big Bang

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

# Big Bang, Sold Out Japan Concert# Taeyang, New Solo Singer Award

# Big Bang 2nd Album, Another Success

# Seungri, Makes Sense

# Daesung, In a Passionate Love Affair with Top Star "A"

Edit: Some people got confused about the "fake headlines" thing. Hopefully this will clear it up.

Basically, Big Bang was asked to choose the headlines they would like to see most in 2008.

So when they say "Big Bang, Sold Out Japan Concert", they're saying that they want to see a news article like that in the future. Obviously these headlines would be fake because they haven't happened yet.

All these headlines are FAKE. This is a good article in that it shows what BIG BANG wants for 2008.

HAHA nice choice of headlines! oo i wish for #1,2,3 too :P

#4.. they are all ganging up against magnae HAHA! so cute.

and the last one.. daesung.. in a PASSIONATE love affair?!?! o.o

ahhaha ooo ~~ i would be more shocked if it was Taeyang in a love affair tho =p

BigBang & HaHa Special Stage on KBS Music Bank 012508

edit!

caps :D

^gd feat. racoon. lol

^cmon errrrbody! lets do the daesung move!

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_750930/2008...6704_abqod4.jpg

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_750930/2008...6704_abqod5.jpg

^stop molesting seungri or his nunas will come after you. haha

credits:as tagged @ bbvipz

hAHHAHA daesungie what are you doing! O_O :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! xDD

I can't stop laughing

the perf with HAHA was hilarious. omg the moves are so silly

and GD's hat makes him look like one of those russian men. oh and btw that move

when they cross their arms and hop is kinda funny

here's the YT one(good quality 0_0)

HaHa and big bang

credit bestiz

thanks for the link! crazy quality

well, i skimmed quickly through the past 7 pages...(this thread moves way too fast to me:lol:)

THANKYOU TO ALL who gave pics/links/gifs/info/news etc etc in this thread.

oh, and as many people have said before. PLEASE PLEASE follow the SOOMPI RULES (ie, no quoting images, talking about other artists, putting up worthless one line posts like "oh BIG BANG is so hot")

i dont want this thread closed down. do you? :(

anyway, thankyou to zura and vip_gd for the links to the pref and the caps too^^. you guys are a godsend for people like me with cr*ppy net connections.

melody and your translated news...woah, you translated so much^^, thankyou! what would we do without you xD

ahaha, i agree with Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, the 'A' should be YOU :D. or maybe doremon as mon said xD

anyway, those 'fake headlines' were pretty cool,, and im happy that their going to preform HOW GEE live soon...but the thing is, im getting the feeling that HOW GEE is doing better in korea than japan T^T.

and the news about TOP flying BACK AND FORTH. ZOMFG. that boy is intent on making himself SICK T^T. i dont want what happened during the lies+i am sam promo period to happen again. = - ="

shall be back with my thoughts on special stage :)

Guest JayCy90

Ah.. It's been a long long time since I last posted =X

Thanks melodygreenleaf for all the translated articles ^^

Gah.. I can't wait for Young Bae's solo. Wish Big Bang all the best in Japan.

Hope TOP won't get too stress out flying to and fro from Korea to Japan every week >.<

Haha.. Daesung's dance gettting popular.

1st it was the skipping rope dance, now this.. lol

I wonder what's next XD

ah.. my line is so bad T_T Waiting for their special stage to load.

brb to edit.

edit:

Lol.The performance is so cute. ^_^

ahaha.. Though there's a part of the dance that look a lil obscene

Young Bae is always too serious. =/ Must get the other bb members to knock some craziness into him.

heh..

Oh.. I TOP-ed a page. ^_^

Since I got nothing new to share.. I'll dig up some old pics

2005596737841082969_rs.jpg

2002791680378847519_rs.jpg

2002748065455227846_rs.jpg

2002745656176784977_rs.jpg

2002731651369021230_rs.jpg

sdfsfsfsdvv4.gif

pls do not hotlink

credit: to i-vips of soompi & ygbb

Guest akfgtenshi

well...

i wanted to chare something with you guys. ^^"

i make a lot of graphics and all... i don't make as much as i did some time ago... but i still make stuff.

and yeaah. today i finished doing av + sig sets for each BB member. XD~ (just like the SR one i'm using)

before i had done only SR's and DS's~ so i did TY's, GD's and TOP's today! 8D~

so yeaah... i wanted to share it with you all...

here it is:

BB-DSsigset.jpgBB-DSavset.jpg

BB-TOPsigset.jpgBB-TOPavset.jpg

BB-GDsigset2.jpgBB-GDavset2.jpg

BB-TYsigset.jpgBB-TYavset.jpg

and yeah!

SR's is the one i'm using. ^^

u're free to save it and use it...

if u do use it somewhere eles it would be nice to leave credits to me... ^^"

soooo~~ yeah. this is all... x3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL THE HOW GEE PERF. TOMORROW! *_*

Guest touchtheskies.

i remember backlogging, but i don't remember seeing this individual picture, but yeah. if it's posted, i'm sorry!

anyway, here's jiyong's indi photo for NII <3

2005609530595869618_rs-1.jpg

yg_bigbang ljcomm

so about jiyong's hair, UPCLOSE - i think it looks kinda weird on him.

but i know i'll grow on to it (:

and i bet he'll change it soon enough :D :D

Guest sockrahtease

The fake headlines are adorable. Thanks for sharing them! : D<3 I don't want people to say that Big Bang has no more albums to sell -_- So I agree with Ji Yong. That's hella rude. Anyhow, LOL @ the boys wanting Seung Ri to read more! HAHAS~

*lol* @ fake headlines!

thanks for the special stage caps! :w00t:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang & Haha - You're My Destiny & Last Farewell on Music Bank (2008-01-25) [cashewmania].avi [70.2MB]

Toy - No. 1 on Music Bank (2008-01-25) [cashewmania].avi [32.5MB]

also Big Bang & So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest heartsongs

I have watched the special stage performance. I love it :D Thank you so much for the download link. I can't wait to see the HQ. Big Bang seemed have so much fun performing on stage. The "I'm cold" dancing, oh I screamed when I saw they dancing it :lol: It's sooo cute. Let's spread this dance. I'm going to teach it to my cousins and the kids in neighbourhood :)) I taught them baby baby dance and they did it very cute.

So Big Bang's coming to Japan. That means there would be less news about them. I'm a bit sad but I wish them do the best in Japan

OMFG!!!! LOL!!!!! After seeing the caps and the article about the "I'm cold" dance, I immediately went to look it up.

AWWWWWW. This hella made me smile. It's so cute and funny xD the boys looked like they were having fun. Daesung looks so HANDSOMEEE! hhahaa. He was SO cheesy throughout the whole performance :D probably because they were using his funny little dance :lol: !!!!!!!!! omg you are my destiny special stage was so funny and cute I square lol~ this is definitely my favorite special stage that big bang has done<33

ok. did you guys notice Daesung TOTALLY rubbed SeungRi in the wrong spot? :blink::phew::vicx:

and TOP SINGS!!!!!!! :wub: definitely my fav. special stage performance :D

WOW, Last Farewell - that special effect (the firespark thing that flew across the audience and BB) was CRAZY!! so cooool x) But man that's pretty dangerous having it go across the audience O_O LOL Haha was funny when he did TOP's hand movement. total exaggeration :lol: so adorable when they layed on the floor together :P

dangit.. I can't watch the whole thing.. gotta go to school now.. ;______;

[EDIT] I finished it and rewatched it.

Did GD get too lazy to say the last letter or something? XD cause he was just like "B to the I" (baeng baeng) "B to the I" (baeng baeng) where's the G???? Bi Bang??? lol???? =P

Youngbae wasn't smiley at all in the first performance. O.O He should let loose a bit.. (: There wasn't much camera time on him in the performance either except near the end >.<

I didn't notice them do TOP's finger movement the first time I watched it cause I skimmed around~ everyone just loves their made up moves eh? : )

And Daesung couldn't fit into the line.. hahahhahha.

them being touchy with each other was funny LOL.

I really hope they'll do the collaboration / re-enactment again.. I mean it's possible right? cause they did with Wonder girls............ :D

Guest t. yama

Thank you so much for translating the "Fake Headlines" and the TOP news Melody. That information was gold! I was wondering how YB was doing

with his solo album and I'm so excited for him to release it. :] Definitely have to preorder that one! hehe And for their Japanese

activities, I'm glad they're starting small so that they can slowly building up their popularity. Those club performances are gonna

be hawt~ The concert they're gonna have sounds fun. I hope the boys will stay in good health though. TOP traveling back and forth

from Korea to Japan and back to MC will be tiring. He must eat well, sleep well, and stay healthy. Hwaiting TOP!

I just finished watching BB's special stage with HaHa and OMG, I loved it! Though HaHa, is only one person, he definitely was the 6th member

of Big Bang for the time being. XD Their personalities and interactions meshed so well together. -Thank you HaHa, you are my hero (HAHA BANG!)-

And I remember the shiver dance Daesung did on MPV and ahh! they did it here too. So KAWAIIII!

Haha, yeah, I agree with you Mon, YB did look normal compared to the other cracky members. XP

and the part where HaHa stepped in to do TOP's rap was just too cute. Definitely a gif worthy performance.

Yes you can get a witness on that one Amy! HAHA (lol) Them molesting Seungri...we all know Seungri enjoyed that. ;X

It's all "about love" ♥♥♥♥♥

haha omg that special stage with HAHA was love.

i couldn't stop smiling and laughing. I'm glad that they did dae's "choowuh" dance hahaha. so cute.

i think the boys will be bombarded by seungri's nuna fans for all that touchiness on stage lol.

so they'll be performing how gee just on mbc/inkigayo, huh? i can't wait.

i need to get more active in this thread again. been too busy with school/work!

THANKS for all the updates VIPS!

Guest iceey_blu

WAhhh!!!! big bang with haha is awesome!! the performance was really good!! haha i like hahs's song.. they're soo silly!!>.< whooo!! go big bang!

Archived