{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

^^^ aww it doesnt sounds like theem A LOT? haha thanks for posting and its so cute how thee fans did it:] HAHA<333 loveee VIPS. haha, and their malees:]

Fake Headlines for 2008 Chosen by Big Bang

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

# Big Bang, Sold Out Japan Concert

# Taeyang, New Solo Singer Award

# Big Bang 2nd Album, Another Success

# Seungri, Makes Sense

# Daesung, In a Passionate Love Affair with Top Star "A"

THANKS SO MCH MELODY! SARANGHEEYOOOO!:] haha dang grl tranlsating bb stuff msut be tiring eehh? but we love you to death for it! SOOO i knew it, i knew BB had to had got a bgi reaction in JAAN. HOW DARE THOS PEOPLE TEL S SOME FAAAKE BS.ew. friggn paparazzi get a life. annnd im extremellly giddya nd happy for theeem.a dn to think that they would be kidna don about themnot doing sow ell in JAPAN. SIKEEEE. their doing great and the SOLD OUT CONCERT FOR MAARCH?! gooddd looooking out. annnnnnnd YBHUBBAEs solo album! FINALLLY we're getting something. since last time i heard of it was quite awhile, and i thought that they forgot about it? annd im happpy that YB's found timeee to record and is gnna debut it in march? pretty good prettty good. i cant wiat ow, and the fact that he said it was going to be more of the blackl people style makes meee WANT IT NOW NOW NOW. haha i think its cute and awesome how hes gnna do that. i can tell American, muusic has influenced him a lot. annd yeeeeee. BB's 2nd ALBUM? i know forsure that its gnna be a BIIIG BAAAAANGin HIT. so no worries thereee. AHAHHHAHA LMAO!!!! pooor poooor maknaeeee. getting picked on by his hyungs.. thats so cute but funnny how their kinda rigghtt..... :sweatingbullets: cos yes sometimes he is kidna randomn and doesnt makke sense, but i take that as a quality that i like about our SR heree. haha but word.. follow KOWN leadaaha's advice. REAAAD SOME MOREEEE booy. and that whoooole thing about DS and a love affair? is it possibly the Ye Eun, ordeal? eehh i hope its not bothering theem and will settle down. OH and thanks again for the 411 on their perfs. HOW GEEE? yeeeep. thisis gnna be pretty craaaazy. i wodner how they'll do! good i hope, cos it is kinda nerve wrecking waiting for this but HAY im down for it<3

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ Nooo~ They didn't sell the concert out yet. If you read the actual paragraph, it says, "Later, they wish to sell out their Japan concert in March. "

Some people got confused about the "fake headlines" thing. Hopefully this will clear it up.

Basically, Big Bang was asked to choose the headlines they would like to see most in 2008. So when they say "Big Bang, Sold Out Japan Concert", they're saying that they want to see a news article like that in the future. Obviously these headlines would be fake because they haven't happened yet.

Also, Daesung is NOT going out with anyone. This is a "fake" headline one of the members said he would like to see in 2008. (Might have been Daesung, might have been another member)

Guest rain_forever_bi

akfgtenshi

wait..you said that you met/saw BIG BANG??? ok....i'm wondering...since some of us can't quiet come to an exact height for TAEYANG...i know in the YGBB forum...it says he's 170cm tall...and went that's convert into feet..it's 5'7"...n..some peeps are saying that he's much shorter than that...well..just wondering since you did get to see him up close...is he as tall as 5'7"..or shorter???? just curious...me and my cousins was debating over it cause some of the sites with his info are giving a different height for him...or do not agree ;that he's 5'7"...

just thought i ask you since you did see him in person...

i mean..height don't mean a thing to me cause no matter what he'll always be taller than me...so ..yep..just out of curiosity...

thanks.

^i had fun reading those articles shared by melodygreenleaf.They really are the type of people who had big plans & always look forward to the future.Likes the way they think.

Especially about them slowly building up their fan base there before having the concert at Japan.Ya,they need to get familarised with the japanese people there & gain respect & love from them before they could actually start promoting their concert,or else it will be just those who were already big bang fans & not from Japan that will be attending the concert.The it will lose it's main objective..These guys are sure very matured to tell the truth.

Secondly wishing all the best for TY's solo in the future.He got the potential of being a soloist,with that style & voice.Hwaiting!

Next is about Seungri..umm didnt noe that GD & TY had to study so hard even when they had attached to becoming an artiste last time.& it was thoughtful of these two hyungs to actually helped DS & Seungri in their lang.now i feel like studying hard too!All the best for their future.. ^_^

Daesung seemed to be intrested in having an affair,uh?..i wonder if he really had one in the future.what will happened..umm

FINALLY to TOP!!ahh~didnt noe that he actually really loves acting this much.& he even want to win an award.I really wish to see him shine too in the acting industry as a great young actor.All the best for your acting career!!you have the potential & talent :wub:

HWAITING TO big BIG BANG'S PLANS & GOALS!!

Are people just reading the big words? I think you guys should read the body paragraphs more thoroughly cause it's what they "wish" and "hope", basically what they WANT to see in this year's headlines. But woahh valuable information in there.. ty Melody =)

TOP looking for work??? I can't waittttt to see him in another drama. I have this theoryy that he landed his first role in I AM SAM because of his superb acting and display of emotion (angst/anger/hurt) in Red Roc's "Hello" MV. But since he didn't TALK at all in the MV, they overestimated his acting abilities. Like.. I think they expected a lot from him (you know with natural acting abilities) but it turned out he was still very amateur and still felt awkward acting (as he's mentioned many times xD). Originally he had a bigger part in the "I Am Sam" drama but b/c he was still newb at acting, they had to cut it down more.. that's why I think he didn't get immediate offers for another role after that drama ^^; But he's gotten a lot of practice with their funny little parodies and stuff... :lol: Hopefully he'll land another acting job soon and hopefully it'll be subbed, cause the I Am Sam one wasn't subbed :( Well it was subbed by KBS World but there were so many freaking cut scenes!!!! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: (which were a lot of TOP scenes!) RAWRR. xD

Mann it's going to be another busy year for BB, lol. It's weird that they're already doing their own individual activities now ^^;; It's only been a year since they debuted as a group but they've started doing individual activities already (TOP acting, YB's plan on solo album release). Usually groups dont do that until later later later xD. what is the rest of Big Bang going to do when YoungBae starts promoting his solo album? (I'm sure BB would be there to support and come along with some activities but not all right?) and what about when TOP gets another role in a drama? (maybe even at the same time of YB's solo album release O-O). I'm worried TOP is going to start lacking sleep again. I mean their schedule was crazzzy and on top of that, TOP was up wayway late rehearsing his lines and stuff. I'm kind of worried the incidents that happened at the end of 2007 is going to repeat itself again O_O; big bang takes too much on their plate sometimes -_-

"Our goal last year was to 'have music that represents us'. We really focused a lot on that back then, but now, our goal became 'let's retain what we have'. If we don't change a lot from now on, I feel like we'll do well. I wish our 2nd album does well and that news saying "No more albums can be sold because there are none left" will come out." (Jiyong)

Wait, does that mean they're sticking with the same kind of music? (1st & 2nd mini album) I guess they believe they found their "color"

I was kinda hoping they would come out with some more hiphop songs again.. xD I miss that~

# Seungri, Makes Sense

"Can we talk about something else? I read a lot of books about the secret of success in life." (Seungri)

LOL.

# Daesung, In a Passionate Love Affair with Top Star "A"

This one is hella random, ahahahahahahha.

I predict this one will come true cause the headline is going to be "Daesung, in a love affair with Melody" hehehe

thankss Melody for the translation! :)

from your posts it seems that your partial to Daesung.. am I right? :P

BTW, thank you Mady for sharing your wallpapers <3 I'm using the TOP one right now.. :D cause green is my favorite color. XD

~

Have these been posted? Cause I kinda renember seeing them before but at the same time DON'T renember..

I have really really bad memory.... :ph34r:

BB1486.jpg

BB1487.jpg

credit: Sunshine + Boosa (@popcornfor2)

A bigger + untagged version of BIG BANG in animal suits

>DD :wub:

I cropped it from a magazine scan about Big Bang's GREAT concert............... XD

2000023991490841046_rs.jpg

credit: 빅뱅효과 for the magazine picture scan

Guest akfgtenshi

oh my! i'm relli looking foward to TY's solo album! *_*

it will be a MUST BUY for me! lol~

same thing with the new album...

i know it will take a while 'till then... but waaah!

i can't wait! *_*

akfgtenshi

wait..you said that you met/saw BIG BANG??? ok....i'm wondering...since some of us can't quiet come to an exact height for TAEYANG...i know in the YGBB forum...it says he's 170cm tall...and went that's convert into feet..it's 5'7"...n..some peeps are saying that he's much shorter than that...well..just wondering since you did get to see him up close...is he as tall as 5'7"..or shorter???? just curious...me and my cousins was debating over it cause some of the sites with his info are giving a different height for him...or do not agree ;that he's 5'7"...

just thought i ask you since you did see him in person...

i mean..height don't mean a thing to me cause no matter what he'll always be taller than me...so ..yep..just out of curiosity...

thanks.

omg! he is SO not 170cm!!! lol~

that is basically my height and he was shorter than me~~ so yeaaah!no way he is 170cm~~

i have also seen this thing about his height... i thought it was so weird when i read his height! o.o~... he is certainly shorter.

maybe around 166/167cm... o.o"~ but yaaaah. 170cm is too tall for him. XD"

;D

Guest nicole xoxo

OMG.

Big Bang in animal suits. :3

Top looks the cutest. kyahahaha XDD

But what is he? Iguana? lol

edit--

THE FAKE HEADLINES are funny XD

I thought it was true.

I'm so stupid. haha.

I was shocked when i saw that their Japan concert tickets are sold out already >.<

I was like.. Ooh TaeYang will release a solo album wowww

The thing with SeungRi.. I was like.. They're being to mean to him. lol.

Uhhh.. I was reading this chinese magazine scan and they talked about The Great concert..

And there was a part on the parody.. i find it really cute and since we all watched the parody clip but didn't know what they were saying...

so i decided to translate and share it with whoever wants to know about the story xDD

BIG BANG'S The ‘2nd’ Shop of Coffee Prince Parody

Big Bang’s version of ‘The [2nd] Shop of Coffee Prince’ is full of ambiguousness. GD, who always plays the role of a female, took on Eun Hye’s role, ‘Eun Chan’; And the manager, ‘Choi Han Kyul’, whom he is deeply in love with, was acted by TOP; Tae Yang’s role is the ajussi who likes Eun Chan. He is ‘Choi Han Seong’, who is also ‘Han Kyul’’s cousin. Dae Sung acted as ‘Min Yeop’ and Seung Ri had two roles; One who is Tae Yang’s girlfriend, ‘Yoo Joo’, and the other who is a worker in the coffee shop called ‘Ha Rim’.

Those who watched the original drama would have known that Ha Rim always shows concern to Eun Chan by ‘bullying’ her. This time, Seung Ri finally got hold of the chance to do that to his leader, because normally he does not dare to do so!

So the story goes like this.

One day, GD who wanted to look for a job went to Coffee Prince ‘2nd’ Shop. He attracted everyone’s attention once he entered the shop. Manager TOP threw a rude sentence at GD, “Looks weak and fragile, can you even hold the plate?” And because Dae Sung looked really cute, he tried his ways to persuade the manager to let GD stay. Seung Ri kept looking at GD and asked, “Eh? Why do you look so much like a girl? Are you a female?”

(--- ok so in the end TOP employed GD.)

GD changed into his working uniform and kept blowing some air out of his mouth to fix his fringe, which made TOP feel uneasy when he looked at him. Seung Ri then came over and hugged GD, “Oh! My yongyong, this outfit suits you so well. You are so cute!” He kept pinching GD’s cheeks while talking.

Just then, Tae Yang appeared and GD got a shock. He whispered into Tae Yang’s ear, “Please do not tell anyone that I’m a male or female.” Seeing them being so close together, TOP asked, “You two know each other?” And Tae Yang replied, “We knew each other very well indeed..”

__

One day TOP was on the sofa taking a nap. GD brought a packet of milk and walked inside. He looked at TOP and then started to blow air into his face. TOP woke up and said fiercely, “What are you doing? *pinches nose* You, did you just ate garlic?!” GD got embarrassed and began to draw circles on the table. TOP looked at the table and saw the milk and a note saying ‘What flavour is Ji Yong?’ TOP gave GD a hug immediately and GD said inside him, ‘You.. shouldn’t like me. I wanna tell you my actual identity..’

Since then, they started to like each other more. TOP would go really jealous when Seung Ri went over to GD and said, “My yong is the best and the cutest!”

__

On the other side.. Tae Yang and Female Seung Ri ..

Seung Ri: You are wavered and fond of Ji Yong, I know that!

Tae Yang: You were once wavered too. Why can’t I?!

Seung Ri: You always tried to control, but why this time you are wavered? It’s just for a short moment?! This is such a hurtful matter do you know that?!

Tae Yang: I’m really sorry, but this is only for the time being!

Seung Ri: I don’t care anymore!

Tae Yang: Don’t go, let’s take a picture once more. This time I will take properly. (Both of them use their mobile phone and took different cute poses.)

__

GD kept following TOP at the back...

GD: I can really make you happy!

TOP: I’ve already said. I’m very busy now!

GD: Manager~~~~~

TOP: What do you want??

Before TOP could finish his sentence, GD kissed him passionately. TOP got back to reality and pushed him away, “What are you doing?!”

GD: If you don’t like it, why did you close your eyes just now?!

TOP: I didn’t close.. because you have bad breath so... richard simmons! (in english)

GD: You are lying!

During the argument and all the pushing, TOP accidentally touched GD’s chest.. and he got nervous..

TOP: Why..

GD: Act- Actually..

TOP: Tell me it’s not! You lied to me!? Lies!

Few days later... GD could not stand the cold war any further. He went to look for TOP.

GD: Let’s break up!

TOP: If you leave, do you know how much it would affect me!?!

GD: I like you, I love you! If you want me to quit, then I will leave! But... before I’m leaving, please calculate the pay that you owe me properly! Understand, man? (In english)

TOP: I will only say this once, listen carefully! I don’t care if you are a male or an alien, I like you! Wherever is the place for us, then let’s walk on together!

TOP kissed GD passionately, who was leaning against the wall. Both of them started to recall all sorts of happiness scenes and the screen became black.. 2 seconds later, TOP screamed in the darkness, “AHH! You are a man?!”

GD: I.. like man the most...

*End*

credits to: chinese magazine... (i dunno what!>< )

translation by: xingg@soompi

Pardon for the weird english structure..

the ending kinda confused me though.

i hope this is not spamming?! It's kinda long LOLLL.

cya guys again and i'll see if there's anything else interesting in the rest of the article

xDDD

V

OMGOSHHH. TOP can't do that ><; travelling back and forth?!

That's gonna be crazy. and we don't know how crazy the promotion in japan would be for them.

i dont wanna see another piece of news saying he collapses and whatsoever.. T.T

it's gonna be so tiring for our Choi TOP~~~ take care boy..

Guest melodygreenleaf

I predict this one will come true cause the headline is going to be "Daesung, in a love affair with Melody" hehehe

thankss Melody for the translation! :)

from your posts it seems that your partial to Daesung.. am I right? :P

Definitely. xD

You're correct~ I was a fan of Daesung way before I was even a fan of Big Bang.

Daesung = <3

-

I'm worried TOP is going to start lacking sleep again. I mean their schedule was crazzzy and on top of that, TOP was up wayway late rehearsing his lines and stuff. I'm kind of worried the incidents that happened at the end of 2007 is going to repeat itself again O_O; big bang takes too much on their plate sometimes -_-

I completely agree with you. Especially with this article:

Big Bang TOP will continue MCing with Sunye and Sohee even with activities in Japan

Translated/Summarized by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Group Big Bang's TOP plans to keep his MC position for MBC "Show! Music Core" even though he will be promoting in Japan beginning February.

TOP has been MCing for "Show! Music Core" with Wonder Girls' Sunye and Sohee since November last year. Although they have been MCing for only three months, they lead the show very well and do it perfectly.

A representative from Big Bang's company stated, "Although he will cross over to Japan and promote there full-time beginning February, TOP plans to continue his activities as an MC. He will travel back and forth from Japan to Korea to do so."

Because "Show! Music Core" is where TOP first debuted as an MC, TOP will travel back and forth to keep the position given to him. In addition, TOP has been absent from "Show! Music Core" a couple of times because of his health, so he is trying hard to recover.

-

Flying back and forth from Japan to Korea every week will be very tiring for him.

I am not liking the sound of this.

Guest naturalhonee

KBS Special Stage Big Bang & Haha

omgggggggggggg haha's song was awesome

things to look out for:

- the AMAZINGLY CUTE dance moves (DS's im-so-cold move, top's finger move, a sound-of-music-inspired move etc.)

- all 5 of our boys sang in haha's song <3

- GD and his russian-inspired hats lol

Guest mon5482

OMG forget the other

[insert artist name here] BANG its all about HAHA BANG!!!!

MUSIC BANK SPECIAL STAGE WAS SOOOO AWESOME & SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!!!

Hella cute moments...anddd...T.O.P. had a lil singing part :wub: ...had me spazzing!!! :w00t:

Their dance was soo cute for HAHA’s song. They even did Daesung's dance in it =D. GD & Seungri crying/singing was toooo cute!!! YB as always, quite normal, but very cute too.

HAHA was kinda like just randomly there during Majikma Insa, but still so cute the way he pops in and out and the interaction he has with the boys. HAHA did TOP's rap. He & TOP ROLLIN ON THE FLOOR had me ROFLMAO! :lol:

Omo!!! This special stage is definitely GIF worty!!! I cant wait for HQ.

Btw, thanks melody for translating those 'fake article' SR and his senses LOL..we all kinda know that he's a lil slow...we must send him more books! LoL. Can't wait for TOP to be in more dramas, tho I think he shouldn't take so much workload. I CANT WAIT FOR YB's ALBUM, I hope it releases soon! I think Daesung's TOP 'A will always be DORAEMON hahaha!!!

Guest the7REAL.

OMG. Just watched the Special stage with HAHA. <3

HaHa + Big Bang = FTW

At first I thought the one in the gold and shades was GD but I was wrong..it was HaHa. GD had a ugly furr hat on again..xD

TOP sang a bit and LOL @ the rolling on the floor thing HaHa and TOP were doing at one part..XD I dunno what that was,

you just have to see it, it is just..lol..hilarious.

The special stage with HaHa was just too cute and they all looked like they were having a lot of fun with the dancing and

everything. They incorporated Daesung's funky dance and TOP's finger pointing, uhh and some hand wave thing that BB like to do in general..XD

And thanks for the articles Melody. Can I just say that I'm excited for EVERYTHING coming our way this year?! YB's solo album!!!

Wahh, I want! XD YB is nervous about it, but I know it will just be amazing so the other members better watch out, cause YB will definitely set a par!! >=D

I'm hoping they will sneak in a little GDYB only song in there..that would just be..lovely...lol. And..about Seungri..yeah..hopefully he will...make more..sense this year..@_@; How many times Seungri's said something and I'm like WTF..at least Daesung is funny..xD...random but I always laugh at his little jokes..even if no one else in BB will. lol.

Ahh, and TOP..I'm not liking the sound of that either..Oh man, he's going to be so..tired..again. =/ Even on most of the recent radio shows, he's been looking like he's sleeping with his eyes open! @_@; hwaiting!

BigBang & HaHa Special Stage on KBS Music Bank 012508

omg that was so much fun to watch! daesung's lil dance move, they all did it! top's finger twirl. OHMYGOD! top and haha on the floor. kill me, that was so funnny. roflmao! and for that, u forgive gd's racoon! X)

too bad they didnt win this week, but its ayyte cos the special stage was bangin'!

melody thanks for the translations. lol at seungri making sense or whatnot. and daesung's love affair. :o haha thats just plain weird if he was the one who said he wanted to see that as a headline in 2008. :lol: top! homahgad, this boy im guessing doesnt know the meaning of rest. :wacko:

cant wait for tmrw! how gee!! too bad i have school. blehhh.

edit!

caps :D

1201256704_abqod1.jpg

^gd feat. racoon. lol

1201256704_abqod2.jpg

1201256704_abqod3.jpg

^cmon errrrbody! lets do the daesung move!

1201256704_abqod4.jpg

1201256704_abqod5.jpg

^stop molesting seungri or his nunas will come after you. haha

1201256704_abqod6.jpg

1201256704_abqod7.jpg

1201256704_abqod8.jpg

1201256704_abqod9.jpg

1201256704_abqod10.jpg

1201256704_abqod11.jpg

1201256704_abqod12.jpg

1201256704_abqod13.jpg

credits:as tagged @ bbvipz

The best part is the BIG BANG + HAHA special stage... top and haha rolling on the ground. AHAHHAHA That is the fall out of your chair hilarious. LOL Its always great when you group two men who can not shake their booties if their life depended on it. some major action with the ground. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The whole performance is GIF worthy. the part where they were touching and molesting seung ri. LOL and the cute cute cute cute dance moves including daesung's dance move.

one of my favorite special stage with big bang ...HAHA BANG ... or BIG HAHA totally ROCKS! can i get a witnessssss?!!?!

and what is even more suprising? TOP SINGING!!!! "that's right no balony"

made my night.

thank you melody for the translation of the articles. Seung ri's senses .... LOL poor mangnae. everyone is picking on him. :wacko:

Top should be watching out for his health. if he can manage that then okay .. if not then he better know his limits and stop before he gets hospitalized again. I would want to see him on screen but i rather see him healthy.

also thanks xingg for the coffee prince parody. now i know what it is about. lol GD was still a man, just a girly man. not far from what he is in real life. LOL

edit: heres an ABOUT LOVE picture of the performance:

011774.jpg

credit: 메론우유

BigBang & HaHa Special Stage on KBS Music Bank 012508

omg that was so much fun to watch! daesung's lil dance move, they all did it! top's finger twirl. OHMYGOD! top and haha on the floor. kill me, that was so funnny. roflmao!

too bad they didnt win this week, but its ayyte cos the special stage was bangin'!

OMGGG zuraaaaaaaa

THANKS FOR THE LINK XD

i was waitinggggg!

that was HILARIOUSSS . i nearly laughed my head off while watching the dorks!

and Ha-Ha was so coool LOLLL. I need to catch this on KBS WORLD two weeks later!! xDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! xDD

I can't stop laughing

the perf with HAHA was hilarious. omg the moves are so silly

and GD's hat makes him look like one of those russian men. oh and btw that move

when they cross their arms and hop is kinda funny

here's the YT one(good quality 0_0)

HaHa and big bang

oh and thanks xingg for translating that. I'll go watch that later haha

mann I wna read that chinese magazine. I've been searching for those kinds of magazines

caps from the perf

haha look at TOP touching daesung's cheeks

haha1qs5.jpg

and again? 8D

haha2om0.jpg

haha3va1.jpg

haha4va1.jpg

haha5lj0.jpg

haha6an1.jpg

credit bestiz

Guest twinkle_l0ve

omg the big bang +

haha

that special stage blew me awayyyy, its awesome that big bang never ever disappoints me <3

LOL top and

haha

on the floor~ top was looking like "hmm.. should i really get on the floor?"

and lil bit of seung-ha love going on ;)

thanks for all the links, pictures, gifs, caps!

Guest akfgtenshi

SPECIAL STAGE WITH HAHA @ MUSIC BANK = AWESOME! *_*

soooo good!

*_*

i laughed so much!

SR is so damn cute! OMAAA!

and during TOPs rap part on Last Farewell...

hahahah~XD~ i loved the way he and Haha got down on the floor! XD"

they were all looking soooo flyyyyyyyyyy!

*nosebleed*

Archived