{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang will be performing "How Gee" + "Last Farewell" for MBC Music Core also~

- SBS Inkigayo

- YDG Love Letter

GD's solo pic (can't wait for Daesung's <3)

1753c5e2.jpg

c: (tagged on picture)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t. yama

Ahh! On Music Core too? Dang! The boys must be practicing hard then. ;D Yay! Now there's 3 lined up performance to watch

"How Gee" being put into live action! haha. Thank you Melody!

GD's NII pic! Actually, I think I'm kinda getting use to the mushroom do. ;X He looks hot nonetheless! No koh jid mal!

Can't wait to see the rest of the solo pics. <3

MELODY!!!! that picture of GD ... <333 but why does his expression looks so evil. He's like mad-dogging the camera.

OKAY im officially back on this thread. Ive been lurking for wayyyyyyyy too long.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

I'm really excited about the How Gee performance. okay i dont know if I am excited .. more like nervous. I cant imagine them actually performing AND dancing at the same time .. and singing their ... hilarious cracked out lyrics. I mean if they stood still like a rock and sing English ... I think i could understand them. well YB is pretty darn good at his english. and GD too. the others ... improvement but again im judging on recorded materials ... in which they probably had multiple tries. but live performance AND multitasking? i dunno. well ill grab my popcorn and enjoy the show.

Guest akfgtenshi

Big Bang will be performing "How Gee" + "Last Farewell" for MBC Music Core also~

i just saw that too! XD"

lol~

OMG!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS??

or say wut it is about... >o<"

i wonder what it is about!! i put it on google translator but it didn't relli help. *dies*

i got it at the official website:

안녕하세요, 빅뱅 STAFF입니다!

1월 25~27일 공방 참여 안내입니다.

공방 참여에 대한 기본 공지 사항

공지 미확인으로 인한 불이익에 대해서는 책임지지 않습니다.

1. 모든 공방에서, 현장상황에 따라 팬클럽 입장여부는 변동 가능하니

이 점 반드시 미리 양해해주세요★

2. 현장에서 “두건”구입이 가능합니다.

(7천원은 천원짜리로 준비해주시는 센스!!! 야광봉은 YGeshop에서만 구매 가능합니다)

3. 현장에서 빅뱅응원은 두건 & 황금야광봉으로 해주세요~^^

공방에 플카 지참 금지합니다.(적발 시 압수 및 다음 공방에서 불이익 있습니다.)

무대에 선 빅뱅이 우리 팬여러분들을 한눈에 알아볼 수 있는 약속은,

플카가 아닌 빅뱅 팬만의 두건입니다.

3. 꼭 갖고 오세요 (준비물입니다.)

1. 미니앨범 2집 - 이번주 공방참여는 모.두. 미니앨범 2집으로 확인 합니다.

(반드시!외장케이스까지 함께 갖고 오셔야 인정해드립니다)

2. 신분증 - 본인임을 나타낼수있는 신분증 꼭 지참해주세요~!

4. 입장 순서

번호표 순서대로 입장 합니다.

5. 주의사항

직찍,직캠 및 녹취 적발시 - 카메라 압수 및 강제퇴장

임의 명단 작성 - 팬여러분들이 작성한 명단은 인정해드리지 않습니다

공방 진행 사항 미협조시 - 강제 퇴장

Guest mon5482

Wow I've been seeing a lot of violators of FORUM RULES in this thread....tsk tsk tsk...not good...do we want this thread to close?

Please STOP quoting imageS. NO SPAMMING meaning: do not talk about unrelated topics. If you're going to post, please put more into your post than just 'thank yous' and 'omg they're so hot'. If you have any requests or questions, please do not SPAM the thread by asking multiple times. I'm seeing more and more spam, and its becoming quite annoying. <_< i have to make this lame speech (again) coz I DO NOT want this thread to close.

~*~*~

HOW GEE performance...hmm..i cant wait? im nervous about this, i hope the boys practice well and do their best. I'm excited but at the same time im kinda iffy about it...but i bet its gna be a fun performance. =D - thanks melody for the news!

i <3 GD's mushroom hair. its so cute.

*~*~*~*

if anyone is interested, I am selling OFFICIAL G.R.E.A.T. BIGBANG NII POSTERS!!! They are RARE & HOTT...only people who had tickets to the G.R.E.A.T Concerts got them, but i managed to snag afew lot more, so I'm selling them @ YGBB.NET

NIIBBposter002.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THE POSTERS I AM SELLING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, FOLLOW THE YGBB LINK. Click the picture. You can also find the link in my siggy. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT!!!!

Guest joongiiz

ERRRRR .. . !?

can i comment bb forum ?

im a new member

nice to meet u ^[]^

my name is ANT

luv G-dragon

n' like this new look

SO YOUNG JIYONG 5 5~

thx for pic >3<

MELODY:: thanks for the news!!!!!! WOW!!!! HOW GEE and LAST FAREWELL!!!! ~~~ i can't wait to see that!!!! i'm sure they'll do great.. i mean they always do.....

i just hope they get to perform BABO live soon!

joongiz....welcome to BB thread

MON:: yah you're right..a lot of spamming and quoting on pics happened on the previous posts..that's kinda sad because all us here would like to keep this thread open.....

melodygreenleaf wait..so they will be performing 'how gee' & 'last farewell' on music bank & YDH love letter?..that'll be great!!cant wait for it!!but can only watch it on sat instead.

& that individual pic of g-dragon from NII is quite & dark.with his hairstyle,the eyeliner & the look,it just gives the a mysterious atmosphere,plus a sinister-looking face.but nontheless he looks so fine.cant wait for TOP's one. :blush:

^^& i am hoping that they will perf babo live once again before they left for japan.but i doubt so~~

Guest RNGUYEN

AHH! Can't wait for the 'How Gee' and

'Last Farewell' perf! On Love Letter too?!

YAY! I <3 that show! Now that BB is going

on it, it'll be THE best show . LOL ^^

Guest monicakes

^Ahhh monicakes..

please remember not to quote pics~~ leave it as links

or the moderators here will warn you ><!

oh thank you! i had no idea O_O

Guest picklypickly

Thanks everyone for answering my question before about the Manwon clip. I heard Jiyong-ee too, but I figured the subber would kno best.

anyways, i'm kinda excited to see them perform How Gee. It shouldn't be too bad, it's mostly GD and TOP rapping. Plus they're all such perfectionists, I doubt they'd perform it unless they were totally confident they could do it.

I have a request, I was wonderin if anyone has a bigger version of this pic? (It looks like it's from the Nii photoshoots? but I'm not sure...)

bigbangnii1cl9.jpg

Guest ewmoocow

Ah! They are preforming How Gee twice?!~ Yay! <3 I can't wait to see it. [:

Tell me, which hairstyle is good on TOP?

2n9fcbr.jpg

I was drooling over this picture because of his sense of fashion and his hotness~

credits; taba@bbvipz

*Side Note; My cousins and I started to record our parody of the song Always today and it started to rain! ]: There was this mini forest area near my house, so we recorded that scene first, but the stupid rain killed it. ;| We might put that as our blooper or we actually use it because it goes with it so well. ;P

Thanks for the news, Melody!

Wow! 'How Gee' on SBS Inkigayo, Music Bank AND Love Letter.

I'm interesting in seeing how that'll turn out.

Wonder how they'll work a dance routine in that...

Or if they'll even have one at all! ^^"

Good luck to our boys!

GD's solo picture for NII looks great!

Though I think he would've looked even better without the mushroom...

But that's just me! That's just me...^^"

ewmoocow, TOP's hair looks best in the 6th block.

I just realize that TOP looked even hotter in blonde...XD!

Alright, guys. This is getting annoying.

FOLLOW THE RULES!

STOP QUOTING IMAGES AND STOP SPAMMING!

By simply putting "I love Big Bang/[insert name here]" and leaving it to that IS spamming.

Put something more into it! Your opinions, thoughts -SOMETHING.

Guest lauratnguyen

i loove big bang but im not familiar with all these shows? i don't even know if they're shows. what is ydg love letter? xD and the sbs inc..something.

sorry ^_^ can someone tell mee :P

Archived