{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have that hoody jiyong is wearing in the first nii pic

exactly the same(:

thank you all who posted pictures,gifs,blinkies etc

there's simply too many of you so i'll just thank everyone

Guest superstar`kiss

omG! I LOVE the new pictures...though it looks like it was taken from another camera..??

haha! & the GIFs are CUtE!!

& the WALLPAPERS ARE AWESOME!

-BB FIGHTING!!

Guest kiwiberry

Yay, thanks for the updates (pictures, videos, etc) guys! I can't wait for their next live perfs in KBS, MBC and SBS! I wonder what color scheme they'd be wearing this time?

LOL at those blinking GD gifs! I saw some TOP and Seungri ones too, but I didn't save them anymore cause they were so freaky. XD

So anyways, GD pics from a radio show (sorry I don't know which):

1201013896_ctb.jpg

1201011703_gdv.gif

credits: 막내가좋아 (bbvipz.com)

Guest HaneSorano

sl_ledl3vil those wallpapers are tooo cute!

&& tranggtwo, thanks for those new Nii pictures, TOP and GD are soo cute in the first one!

and I think Wonny's blinking gifs are cute!

When I get home I'll save EVERY picture I see =]

Guest thereesaaa

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

1/25 Fri : KBS Music Bank (Special Stage) [Live] 6:00 PM

1/26 Sat : MBC Music Core [Live] 3:30 PM

1/27 Sun : SBS Inkigayo [Live] 3:30 PM

1/31 Thurs : 17th High One(?) Seoul Music Awards @ Kanwon Land High One Hotel Conference Hall 4:00 PM

All three music shows~!

I'm really curious as to who they're going to do the special stage with.

well according to the official bigbang site, they're performing with

Haha

for the special stage (:

i'm excited!

--e d i t ;

oh wow, i topped the page ahahha yayy!

[just for the sake of old times & because i really miss the old days]<3

alskdj.jpg

070726_ent_1copy.jpg

& t w o extra(:

alksdhgcopy.jpg

asdfascopy-1.jpg

Guest ..kaleena..

^ NO FREAKING WAY?!??!! THEY'RE PERFORMING WITH HAHA?!?!?!?!?!?!

that is going to be ONE AWESOME special stage!! i can't wait!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

i have a feeling that haha will be doing the finger move from TOP! puahaha (i love haha)

I mentioned this before but I’ll say it again… I find it amusing and irritating at the same time when people perceive Big Bang to be gangster or wanna-be gangsters because they’re remotely close to being a gangster/bunch of gangsters especially their music. The lyrical content of “How Gee” is not gangster either! I’ve listened to the song countless times and I never heard them talk about killing people with their glock 9 or .22 in their ‘hood’ or talking about their ‘set’. The sound and also the MV of “How Gee” was very early 90’s like and it was a mixture of old school hip hop and mainstream rap (with the girls and the wine bottles) but that doesn’t automatically mean that they are turning into “American gangsters.” I live in an area where there are gangsters and I haven’t seen any gangster dress up like pandas or Doraemon LOL Go listen to the real gangsta rap like the music of NWA and tell me if Big Bang are anything like that. People need to do more research before associating Big Bang with 'gangster' and/or hip hop with 'gangster'.

dude! no kidding! i hate when people say that they are trying to be "gangsters"

freaking annoys me. I try to explain it to them like how you've stated, but it just doesn't get through to them (my friend) rawr, whatever, they can stay ignorant. keke

omg, the GD blinking gifs scare me.. hahahaha, cuz there's so many of them... and they're all blinking at the same time.. *shudders* HAAHAHA

UWAHHHHHHHHHH, the NII pics are HOTTTT!!!! *drools* aww, top looks so darn cute in the first one! ahha :D

Guest loveex3

ohmygosh. this thread grew so much

since the last time i've been here !

is it confirmed that bigbang is doing a special stage w/

Haha

?

Guest phenom-achine

283번째 러브레터 (2008.02.01일 방송)

박정현&다이나믹듀오/한경일/빅뱅/크리스탈레인

Yoon Dohyun's Love Letter - 283rd Episode (Airing February 1, 2008)

Park Junghyun&Dynamic Duo/Han Kyungil/Big Bang/Crystaline (?)

---

it was just filmed, and from fan accounts, they performed 'How Gee' and 'This Love'

sadly... it's going to be their last activity in Korea before they head to Japan... T_T

Guest p a r q u e.

Wooooot, this thread just made my day.

Is it real that BB will perform in America?! :D

& the special stage with Haha must be cute.

Oh, and can't forget YDH's lovel letter. <3

Thanks for the gif (esp. GD blinking) & pics!

Guest KwonJungJiHye

hehehe^^

My friend told me about Big Bang having a performance...

where .. they "slap" the back dancers butts.

>:o

Rawr~

Is it true??

Can anyone give me link to that performance PLEASE.

Much appreciated.

:]]]

<3 Ji Hye

Guest ewmoocow

i just finished watching the showbiz extra [: youngbae's japanese is whoa! i actually understood him without looking at the subs because i took 3 years of japanese at my school. *pats myself in the back* [: finally school had given me something useful. ;P anyways, what's their homepage? is it in the cyworld site? o.o''

to make this post not a spam, here are some lovely gif for all of the team GD ivips! [:

2sbldau.gif

credits; as shown on the picture [:

thanks for sharing all of your guys photos and i love the wallpapers! too bad it looks ugly on my laptop because i have a wide screen ]: it looks pretty on my computer, though! ;D

edit;

keke~ i just wanna share a some personal news; my cousins, her friends and i are planning on doing a parody on big bang's song, always because my uncle has one of those 'fancy' boats and we asked him if we use it for a 'project' and he said YES! ;P woot! now all i have to do is just wait until the spring time because right now the sky still looks so grey and black .___. i hope that they would actually help me!

Guest sugarcakes

GD On YeShimManMan wearing a Comme des Garçons piece from CDG's Play line (which I totally didn't know it came in red?). So predictable. This is the 3rd CDG piece I see him with, he's really switching gears to them Japanese labels.

GDCDG.jpg

trangtwo thats a very hot pic of BIG BANG guys!loving it~~TOP looks so hot in there'

Mady u done quite a gd job.it's simple yet nice & sweet to look at,i mean those wallpapers you've done.thans for sharing! :)

so in the special stage on music bank,they'll be doing it with HAHA?it will be hilarious & i think it's going to be fun.imagine HaHa with TOP,i think they will look like close friends,i don't know why.. :lol:

& with the YDH love letter some more,wah get to see them on tv this wk & the following wk!it will be the best times~~before they headed to japan :(

gotta thans u all fro making it a day for me B)

Guest alatarielx

Does anyone know any clubboxes that may have uploaded Big Bang's Idol World Episodes? Or any places where we can download them! Thanks!

Guest naturalhonee

Yoon Dohyun's Love Letter - 283rd Episode (Airing February 2, 2008)

Park Junghyun&Dynamic Duo/Han Kyungil/Big Bang/Crystaline (?)

it was just filmed, and from fan accounts, they performed 'How Gee' and 'This Love'

sadly... it's going to be their last activity in Korea before they head to Japan... T_T

ooh thanks for the info!! cant wait to see our boys perform how gee =) hopefully they do alot better than the how gee acapella they did on the radio show!

hmmm i wonder why they chose to perform "this love", which is gd's solo, and not something off the 2nd mini-album.....LIKE BABO! (heard from a chinese bb forum that bb were originally planning to promote i.e. perfs+MV babo before they left for japan, but as it turns out yg scratched that idea >< grrrrrrr)

and abt them going to japan, even tho i live in neither of the 2 places, i would much rather have our boys in korea than anywhere else because thats when we get the most up-to-date videos and news.

sincerely hope that many japanese bb fans will upload their fancams/give fan accounts of bb activities/provide good quality vids of them on japanese tv to keep us VIPS in the know!

Archived