{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

hey this thread has like over 100 pages, dannnngggg~ =]

anway for school i'm making photoshop pictures of big bang to put on my cover but does anyone have cartoon like pictures of them like the BIG BANG IS GRREAT CONCERT? i have a few but it's not enough. i've seen some on this thread and was wndering if anyone has more, if they do could they send it to me at smileytarted_@hotmail.com or PM me to check this thread, because i only come once in a while. schools startin soon and ohh , how do you post images? i'm kinda noob at soompi :sweatingbullets: , because some of the cartoon pics i have of them from my cousin are really cute =]

sorry if i'm disturbing LOL

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawesome

I'm don't exactly remember what the team decided (I'm on hiatus right now for finals... technically I shouldn't be here either xD), but I'm pretty sure it'll be open soon, if not already. We closed it for two weeks and it's running now?

any other therealivipsubber help me out here? xD

-

Now for some very exciting news. This is a snippet from an article about their activities in Japan.

Starting from the next month, Big Bang plans to promote in Japan, Thailand, and AMERICA.

Big Bang will have activities in Japan with "How Gee" and hold a concert in March.

They are also planning to promote in Thailand and perform in America.

I have NO idea if this is referring to Hollywood Bowl, so please don't bombard me with questions.

Also, this does not mean they are coming to America for certain. (the article only says "plans" not "will")

Thank you for translating this Melody! I’m crossing everything I can (LOL) that the boys are coming to HB. I wasn’t able to go last year and I hope they do go since I’m going =) and our (THEREALiVIPSUBS) CB is temporarily closed thanks Jo!

OMG akfgtenshi you are ultra lucky! I’m jealous and happy for you at the same time (also sad for me hahaha) that you met YBoogie!

LOL @ KING KANG nounu!

I mentioned this before but I’ll say it again… I find it amusing and irritating at the same time when people perceive Big Bang to be gangster or wanna-be gangsters because they’re remotely close to being a gangster/bunch of gangsters especially their music. The lyrical content of “How Gee” is not gangster either! I’ve listened to the song countless times and I never heard them talk about killing people with their glock 9 or .22 in their ‘hood’ or talking about their ‘set’. The sound and also the MV of “How Gee” was very early 90’s like and it was a mixture of old school hip hop and mainstream rap (with the girls and the wine bottles) but that doesn’t automatically mean that they are turning into “American gangsters.” I live in an area where there are gangsters and I haven’t seen any gangster dress up like pandas or Doraemon LOL Go listen to the real gangsta rap like the music of NWA and tell me if Big Bang are anything like that. People need to do more research before associating Big Bang with 'gangster' and/or hip hop with 'gangster'.

About the Photo Book and i-VIP Love Quilt Projects

You do not need a minimum number of post to view the project topics.

Once the admin has verified your account, you will be able to view the topics.

For new members of ygbb:

Look at the bottom of the forum, there will be a list of member's that are not anonymous.

If your username happens to be in blue, you have been verified.

hope that helped. :)

Guest akfgtenshi

@leslie_lei: waaah!!! the cartoo big bang members are so cute! x3~ thanks fo sharing!

@Poop-Shoop-A-Loop: i'm loving the necklaces! *_*~ thanks so much for the pics!~ <3

@melodygreenleaf: whoa!! they plan to go to America too?? yaaaadaaa! i wish they would go to Brasil too! that would be awesome! ;_;~ don't think it will happen, though. *sobs*~ oh well... i am here in Korea for now... i'll enjoy while i can. ;_;~

akfgtenshi: =o So YB isn't that shy anymore! He actually started a convo with another girl ROFL how cute. My goodness I can imagine how cute he was. That smile alone...if I were you, I'd probably have this expression on my face ---> :o <--- and not be able to form whole sentences...or a whole word actually. Not in the presence of that fine human being. (lol ok joking, I don't think I'd be that retarded XD)

But speaking of YB, AISHH, I forgot all about his lil 'mohawk' haircut. I was so looking forward to a fresh new look. Get. rid. of. the. hats. ASAP. Please =|

yaaah! i guess he is not that shy anymore! i swear i had forgotten that he was supposed to be the shyest!! o.o~ but then when i told my friend the story she reminded me of how it was weird that he was the one that started everything and all. oO"~ and yeah!! i guess he got better with his shyness! lol~ x3~ that's good! lol~

haha....i just realized that too!! thnx babi3xblu3!!

gee akfgtenshi, wat if it's true?? wahhhh~~lucky you!!!

what if it's true? XD~ dude. i would probably faint! hahaha~

i doubt it though.... ^^~ maybe he was curious because i was a foreigner and all. oO" or maybe he thought i was pretty? *falls off the chair*~ naaaaaaaaaah. lol~ XD"~ i wonder if he would remember me if i ever met him again. *_*~ that would be so cool! lol~ but then... i doubt i would be THAT lucky again. lol~

MC BIG BANG~~

479389a033dbefilenamedaee8.jpg

dark circles?!

479388f8d1ad5filename3saj5.jpg

2ajuyo5.gif

for the noona fans~ :lol:

ixs35x.gif

탑탑허다@bbvipz

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

1/25 Fri : KBS Music Bank (Special Stage) [Live] 6:00 PM

1/26 Sat : MBC Music Core [Live] 3:30 PM

1/27 Sun : SBS Inkigayo [Live] 3:30 PM

1/31 Thurs : 17th High One(?) Seoul Music Awards @ Kanwon Land High One Hotel Conference Hall 4:00 PM

according to bbvipz, the special stage will be done with

HAHA

i hope it's true! have to wait till the details for music bank! ^^

I just saw BIG BANG on ARIRANGTV!!! they were featured because of the CYWORLD MUSIC AWARD!!! hwaiting!!!!

It was really cute how YOUNG BAE promoted BIG BANG in JAPAN..he spoke in JAPANESE pretty well!!! AND!!! TOP's webpage or something was used by someone else..He said that someone used the same username and began CURSING at his friends!!! whoah what a SICK SICK PERSON! GOOD THING! that TOP's friends didn't fall for it and instead they laughed it off! GD was pretty cute there as well SEUNGRI and DAEDAE...

thanks for those cute animated pictures! <3

i don't know about japanese, but i felt that youngbae spoke quite fluently too!

anyway, here's the video~

080121 ARIRANG SHOWBIZ EXTRA - CYWORLD DIGITAL AWARDS

who will big bang choose if either yang hyun suk or V.I.P was drowning? hehehe.

yay for eng subs! :lol:

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang's "Lie" voted the favorite song by Cyworld users for 2007

Written by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

With 472,865 votes, Big Bang's "Lie" was selected as the number one song for the year 2007. 57% of the votes were by women and 47% men, proving their appeal to a wide range of people.

The members were asked to choose what their favorite songs are, to which they replied...

Seungri - Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back"

G.Dragon - Pharrell's "Number One ft. Kayne West"

Taeyang - Justin Timberlake's "My Love"

TOP - Red Roc's "Hello"

Daesung - Brown Eyed Soul's "My Story"

-

There actually isn't an original article for this. I pieced together this info from the picture for an Epik High article about how Tablo's favorite song is by TOY.

Not counting TOP (because it seems like he's advertising xD), Daesung is the only one who chose a non-American singer.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I agree of how BIGBANG isn't really the permanent gangster type of band. After tall, they are indeed five BOYS IN A BAND. HOwever, they transformed such thing compared to previous YG ARTISTS, get it? Now, we hear a bit of techno, rapping and vocals. One thing, I think BB in ALWAYS AND HOT ISSUE - has found the genre that they really fit. Considering the fact that these two albums did really really well, and got them to where they are. You can also take a hint why their first album where all like mix with rnb/hiphop. So I think they are getting there, setting up their own image and all - and for now, the whole techno thing works.

Anyways, on a much lighter note - I really love saving BB'S CARTOON IMAGES. I save them as my wallpaper, and my classmates dont know a clue about it. Plus, the fact that I'm taken as a fangirl less seriously - if not, i would explain each and every person in the picture. Aigoo, it's just too cute -thaks leslie_lie. So thanks for the share!^^

Guest Saebin :D

omo

those bigbang cartoons are so cute

like always

haha

THIS IS FOR ALL YB LOVERS !!! seriously must listen ok ? thought abit short ><"

TAEYANG'S BEAUTIFUL VOCALS

woo cant wait for his solo ;]

Daesung on Miraculous Victory & Defeat

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

haha i love his dances

for one of the missions they had to go down a slide with a cup of water

when it was daesung's turn his shoe flew off xD

thanks for the urls! xD

ahhh i need subs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"im so sorry, but i love you~"

yeah, yeah, i know. i said that i would be back. but then... yet again, I disappeared. well, i lurked for a while, stuff happened etc etc. blah. anywayyy i shall try and be more active :)

well, first of all THANKYOU SO MUCH to all those wonderful, awesome people who took the time and contributed in any form at all.(i know its said many times but) all is very MUCH MUCH appreciated :D.

you guys all help me have my BIG BANG'in fix xDD

i know its late but also,

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR NO1 ON M! COUNTDOWN and SOOMPI CHART THIS WEEK :lol:

anyway, in particular i'd like to thank (even though im late)...

helen - for posting up the pics of the boys apparel. xDD OH, I WANT THE BLANKET NOW T^T *steals*

jojo - ZOMFG (i know i told you this but), seungris 'haru haru' is SO GOOD. OH,i had chills when i saw/heard him singing that with that much devotion and emotion. now, thats a singer.

KIKO- for all those lovely pic spams ^^. damn, theres some artistically talented big bang fans out there~

jerilyn - thanks for the youtube links and the pics. im yet to watch the M! countdown preformace T^T

mon - YAY you're back **cheers**, im gald to see your purple writing grace this thread xD. thanks for the 'for the world' pics in japan. nice to see that they're going just fine~

baz - oh, i LOVE the skoolooks pics. man, sr one is just so cute~ ahaha, and thankyou for the other pics too^^

thina & tam -such cute gifs hehe. ^^ tam, i <3 your gifs, gahh you made soo many **saves**

melody - ahhaa, you translate soo much girl. thankyou^^, i should help you out sometime~ anyway thats AWESOME NEWS, about the cyworld song of the year :). anfd for the timetable as well - i love special stages ^^, and TOP song choice..whta a plug LOL.

akfgtenshi - ZOMFG. YOU ARE SUCH A LUCKY POO. GAH, you saw big bang and shookk TY hand? OH MY. thankyou for sharing your meeting. gahhh i want to go to korea now :D

vanessa - thankyou for those caps and gifs from MUSIC CORE. GAHH, that was my FAVORITE, FAVORITE, FAVOURITE ep of music core EVER. seungri's cuteness went into OVERLOAD :w00t:

anyway, my (late) thoughts on the recent MUSIC CORE MC's

OH GOD. it was SOOO FUNNY. gah, i loved seungi's 'cute dance' thingy. it was soo unbelievably CUTE *insert idiotic smile*. and daesungies 'mc trot song' sooo funny/good too, but daesungie was pretty quiet overall. whereas YB was little more talkative than usual^^, him announcing songs/artists sort of reminded me of his 'newsmans' voice, he did on a recent radio show :lol:. GD and TOP tried to act responsibly..sort of xD. there was ULTIMATE G-RI action...and some of TO-DAE too xPP. anyway, my top was his usual dorky self,, i want to cut his hair T^T, i liked him with slightly shorter hair, like the mohawk-y style he had a while ago. anyway the boys seemed to have heaps and heaps of fun, and the whole crowd was holding up BIG BANG signs, like the turtles preformance, they come out of the audience, and you could see mostly see big bang signs and bandannas and crown glowsticks~

oh, ianne i MUST agree with you. I HATE, the ignorant people who think automatically, hip hop = songs about girls, sex, cars, gandurrhh. they are not gangster. seriously. their most of their music ISNT REMOTELY close to being 'gangster'. gah, i hate people like that = - ="

i had to laugh at these gifs made by 징요편 over at bbvipz. all credits to them.

presenting...blinking GD :lol:

119987463809760900.gif1200973876_kirakiragd.gif119987463807182700.gif

1200973876_QYfnxndgd.gif1200973876_sadgdw.gif

1200973876_wgd.gif1200998740_GD-cutew.gif

1200998740_angrygd.gif1200998740_gdybw.gif

1200973876_sexygd.gif

..and a SR extra

1200973876_vicw.gif

WHEEE! i TOP'ed a PAGE :lol:

thanks kimmykimkim for the youtube links :D

and kiko for pictures from radio shows!

TAM! thanks for showering us with daesung gifs. yummy! HAHAHA! well he loooks super cute and dorkeh.

iluxxx! that sr gif is cuteeeeeeeee ^^ *dies* and thanks for the arirang link :)

lol wonnnnyyyyyyyy, hiii! thanks for those gd blinking gifs. they are so adooooorable! haha and seungri's one made me laugh, i don't know why~ haha XD

well i've got nothing to share.

Guest naturalhonee

at first glance i thought "omggg GD is so cute" but whoa those GD blinking gifs are rather......scary after you've stared at any one of them for too long!

lol anyway, wonny thanks for posting them =)

so according to the schedule bb arent doing anything for 5 days (not till the KBS special stage this friday)...hmmm i wonder if our boys have been resting the past 3 days!? or..knowing bb=workaholics...hv the days been filled with rehearsals, photoshoots, top shooting his drama, gd composing late into the nights etc.?

ahh anyhow, at least this gives them and us VIPS a lil breather (especially since school's started for alot of us)

.....a little breather, that is, until THIS WEEKEND!! big bang will be energizing the stage for three consecutive days starting friday!!

i will def be stalking this thread and tvants =D cant wait!

Guest sl-ledl3vil

as thanks for all the wonderful picture of BigBang by wonderful ppl in this thread, here is some wallpaper by me:

All 5 members :

bbds01gh2.th.jpg bbsr01gw4.th.jpg bbtop01yt6.th.jpg bbty01bo0.th.jpg bbgd01gw6.th.jpg

as group:

bb01in8.th.jpg bb02iw7.th.jpg

WonderBang :

wonderbang01lr7.th.jpg wonderbang02pm2.th.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

OMG...sorry but those blinking gifs of GD is quite scary to me. hahaha...

i love their new pic on the radio show! they are too cute.

TOP is wearing sweats? i don't think i've ever seen him wearing sweats before.

THANKS.. for the pictures, blankies.. and gifs.. they are truely CUTE..

but the GD ones are creepy a little.. i mean not really.. but in a way

it is.. i don't know.. ahaha...

sl_ledl3vil those are PRETTY.. you did a great job.. i love them

all.. thanks for sharing.. i love the TOP one.. that's because i LOVE

TOP.. (sorry to be bias) but i do love him.. he's my fav.

i just watched the link that Vannesa provided.. that was CUTE.. about

TOP.. STUPID ANTIs.. SHOO.... and MANGNAE said that they would rather

save the VIPs because YHS knows how to swim.. ahahs. GOOD answer..

they could have gotten in trouble for that.. ahaha..

thanks MELODY for that.. WOW.. they are really GREAT huh??

#1 at SO MUCH THINGS.. its TRUELY a GREAT start for 2008.. i hope

it only gets BETTER and BETTER from here on...

Guest sockrahtease

I mentioned this before but I’ll say it again… I find it amusing and irritating at the same time when people perceive Big Bang to be gangster or wanna-be gangsters because they’re remotely close to being a gangster/bunch of gangsters especially their music. The lyrical content of “How Gee” is not gangster either! I’ve listened to the song countless times and I never heard them talk about killing people with their glock 9 or .22 in their ‘hood’ or talking about their ‘set’. The sound and also the MV of “How Gee” was very early 90’s like and it was a mixture of old school hip hop and mainstream rap (with the girls and the wine bottles) but that doesn’t automatically mean that they are turning into “American gangsters.” I live in an area where there are gangsters and I haven’t seen any gangster dress up like pandas or Doraemon LOL Go listen to the real gangsta rap like the music of NWA and tell me if Big Bang are anything like that. People need to do more research before associating Big Bang with 'gangster' and/or hip hop with 'gangster'.

Word. I feel you girl... :wacko: It's mainly the superficial fans or idiotic anti-fans that keep saying that ish. They assume too much judging only from materials such as Big Bang's style, etc. which is SO ignorant bc if they were real fans, they wouldn't be saying stuff like that. They'd know that Big Bang is down to earth, hilarious, dorky, yet super fly all at the same time. So fly that they give birds permission to fly. : D<3

those blings are awesome, i wanted to order the cell-charm versions off yesasia xD

i woulda neve ever ever notices the BB logo until you pointed it out haha, and i dont even know how many times i've seen them -.-

good eye!

LOL! OMG! I finally watched MVAD with Dae Sung 012008~

Dae Sung is such a cutie sometimes! I never laughed so hard!!

I was like...tearing up! Puaha~

Those blinkyyy Ji Yong GIFs XD!

I'm sorry...But they're too funny! AHA~

LOVELY ARTWORK, GUYS~

GREAT PHOTO&OTHER UPDATES!

^^ Shall post if there's anything else I want to comment on.

Does Big Bang really have a lot of anti-fans?

Seems like there's more people who...just like to hate?

Guest loooser

thanks for all the lovely wallies sl-ledl3vil ! (:

can't wait to see their upcoming special stage. i wonder what they have prepared for us. i missed watching their new perfs cuz lately there haven't been much new big bang vids =[

Guest trangtwo

wonnyyy, those gifs are so...freaky lol. It's kinda cute, but lol it creeps me out too o_O

Oh, here are two NII pics:

bbnii1.jpg

GD's pose <3

bbnii2.jpg

LMAO Top knows he's hot. Dayum right.

They're really lookin' fly in those clothes O_O

credits: IM_MiiN@bigbangthailand

EDIT- LOL my bad, I didn't see that iluxxx already posted the link. oops!

Random stuff: So I was kickin' it in Chinatown this weekend and I saw Doraemon everywhere lol. Before, I didn't even know who the character was. But ahh, I kept thinking of Dae Sung XD I wonder if he's still obsessed haha. Mann, if I knew him, I'd spoil him with all that Doraemon stuff lol....

!!And I miss GD's tube socks! haha.

Archived