{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest iaRediL

HEYYY. taeyang held out his hand to you right? doesnt that mean you're his type of girl? someone posted quite a few pages back that if taeyang saw a fan that he likes he would hold out his hand to her first? :D yea .. just pointing that out

edit: or now that i read it over, maybe he saw that gdragon was cranky so he treated you nicely. hahah either way yb's a sweetie =)

haha....i just realized that too!! thnx babi3xblu3!!

gee akfgtenshi, wat if it's true?? wahhhh~~lucky you!!!

ewmoocow: ahahaha....those gifs are soooo adorable!! the one DAESUNG was doing his hand thingy..hahaha....

kiko!!: how much cute.er can DAESUNG get?? aww~~~~that he luks so cuddly in that costume...hahaha.....hmm....

and thnx for those pics...where was it taken?? haha...GD luks so cute...he luked so small wid that scarf wrapped all over him...

and i checked out that new forum and i was lyk..o.O....wat's evryone saying??? ahahha....

kimmykimkim: thnx sooo much for those links!! >.<

i was watching the whole thing without understanding anything. but *pft* who cares?? hahaha...(someone has GOT to translate those shows..)

i luv that opening dance DAESUNG did. they luked lyk a couple of monkeys learning to swing...hahaha....>.<

DAESUNG's dance moves were soooo hilarious!!! i luv it wen evryone tries to imitate him..hahaha...and he luked so cool after he jumped over the snowman..(poor snowman, having loads of ppl jump over him..)

and he skidded waaaaaaaayyyy too far!! oMg!! i think i cracked my ribs laughing too hard, watching the staff trying to chase after DAESUNG...*rubs ribs*

haha...evryone was just comical...a must watch!!! :lol:

auntievain and sarahgirl: yeah, i know that feeling too...my brothers tease me too!!

but i put on BIGBANG's song loudly anyways, and sometimes i hear them humming the songs!! LOL!! guys are soooo weird!!

my parents are cool with evrything i listen...it's the part trying to get my hands on BIGBANG goodies that's hard....that's the part where parents usually dont understand....*sigh*......

BIG BANG, defies gravity!

BIG BANG’s “Last Farewell” is still JukeOn chart’s number 1 song for the 8th consecutive week! Now, that is one hard record to break.

8 weeks?? that is sooo long!! CONGRATS BIGBANG!! on arirang, it's only 2 weeks...hohoohoh....

josephineeee: thnx for all the pix!!

LOL~~GD always does the weird things, dont he?? wonder if the others actually mind if he sits while they stand.. :P gosh, wat am i thinking??

melody: plans to america?? wow!! that's big!! hope they'll blow evryone away lyk they did to us!! HWAITING!!

(but wen are they coming to malaysia????? T___T)

n thnx evryone else for all y'll updates!!! L.O.V.E.!!!!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BBL0V3x33

OMG! I MET BIG BANG!

just a couple of hours ago... i went to MBC to try to watch music core cause i had heard that i only needed to get there around 10:00 and leave my name there and all... so yeah! i went... but when i got there with my dad (yeaaah. my dad took me. u.u)~ and we started talking with the guy in front of the parking lot and asked how to get the tickets and all... he said we had to get it ONLINE! *depression*~ i swear i had already given up then... but my dad kep trying(i swear my dad is crazy sometimes!!)... and then i said to try to go to the other gates... and my dad said to see if there was someone who spoke english there! and yeah! we started talking with this lady that was together with this guy... and we asked them about how to get in and all... and they said they worked in MBC! *o*~but they weren't from the same department and all... and then~ and omg... while we were talking... Big Bang's car went in the parking area! *o*~ waaah!~and yeeaaah~ my dad kept talking to the guy asking him how we could get in, or if he could get us in or whatever... AND HE GOT US IN! and i watched the REHERSAL! *o*~ and like... when i got there... i don't relli know who was singing... but yeah. i was watching it and all... and i kept looking around trying to see if i found Big Bang anywhere. and when i looked at the seats... THEY WERE SITTING ABOUT 8 METERS FROM WHERE I WAS! (i was standing near the stage) *o*~ i could see Daesung's green coat and TaeYang's white hat. XD~ and omaaa! i was so excited! and then my dad kep saying why not go sit close to them and all... since there were so many free seats... and yeah! we sat 4 rows in front of them on the isle to their left. <3

righ... then claziqquai sang... and then this other woman... and then the lady that was saying who would be next said for Big Bang to come! *o*~ and yeah! they came down... first DS, then GD and TOP... and when Seungri was passing beside me i suddenly decided to say something to him. so i caught his attention, said "big bang hwaiting" (i know... pretty lame of me)~ ah he looked a me, gave a sweet smile and waved. XD~ and yeaah! then they went up stage to practice their performance of Last Farewell. <3~ and hmm... IT WAS SO GOOD! they looked relli tried though.. >.<~ like... relli worn out. and yeaaah. i sang along with the song and all... and i had gone to the front of the stage to watch them upclose... and yeah! lol~~ when they were done they went down and passed by me to leave... so i told my dad: "ok dad... we can go home... i already saw what i wanted" but actually what i had in mind was *follow big bang on their way out!!*~ hahaha and yeah! i went out just after GD... and hmm... when we were in the hallway i called him and when he looked back at me i said: "errmm.. hmmm... i'm a huge big bang fan and hmm... i'm from Brasil. keep doing your best! o/"~ and he just smiled relli weirdly and kept walking. o.o~ (he looked kinda grumpy...)~ and then they kept going the way we were going... and then suddendly... TAEYANG turns around and says HI! *o*~ so i say hi to him too! *getting nervous*~ and then he asked me "where are you from"... and i said: "hmm... Brasil"~ but i didn't think he heard it so he asked again: "where??"~ and i repeated my self and he said: "Brasil... ooh. nice to meet you"~ and then he put his hand out for me to shake it! my head was literally going carzy by then! i was sooooooooo nervous! and my hands were in my coat's pocket and it would come out! lol~ but i finally got it out and shook his hand! >.<~ oh myyy! i was sooo happy after that!! and then he went out the same way! and when we got out of the building there was a couple o korean fans on the outside... dude! when they saw him there all started screming "TAEYANG! TAEYANG!!"~ and i for some reason gave a chuckled a little from the way they were screaming... and then i looked a TaeYang, smiled, said goodbye and bowed. and he answered with a smile and waved at me!! *faints*~ i swear... his english is WAY better than i though! o.o~ he speaks relli well! there is no korean accent! *was shocked* this was one of the best days of my life! *crying*

AHH YOU LUCKYY GIRL TT_TT IM SOO JEALOUS.

i think GD was just probably tired =] taeyang is sooo sweet <3 im so jealous, i wish i could meet them sighh. seungri is such a cutie. i envy youu TT_TT BUT..im glad you had fun hehe . i wish i had your dad <3

Guest latiana2003

o lawd... if they did come to america, i seriously would so hop on a plane to see them. and im terrified of planes (never been on one in my life) :tears: hopefully it would be around spring break or in the summer. I hope they do really well over here if that's the case... I hope they do well everywhere :D

Oh yeah i have a question that didnt get answered yesterday... About that Big Bang photobook project... how come every time i click on the link, im not allowed to view the topic? and I AM a member on there btw :blink:

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG Thanks Melody

for the news..i nearly freaked out when it said

they had plans to come to America..*cross fingers*..i hope

it is hollywood bowl..

I just finish watching Daesung on Miraculous Victory & Defeat

gosh he was hilarious..the part they had to slide down the hill

carrying water was hilarious..am still high off it..

Guest lizz7489

haha i just watched new good sunday and daesung is so funny :D

dada please take out the %7Boption%7D tag.. don't quote pictures!

THANKYOU to everyone that posted news, pictures, gifs, videos!

thanks for the WONDERFUL pictures.. JOJO.. i love it when you post.. ahaha..

MELODY.. WOW.. that was GREAT NEWS.. i HOPE that they do come for a CONCERT

in AMERICA.. i hope the PLANS pull through.. i really want them to come.. i would so

GO.. ARGGG.. i have been waiting for this.. and MORE OVERSEAS WORK.. WHOAO...

that's FANTASTIC.. i hope they do go EVERYWHERE PLANNED... i need to tell

JANNY

about this... WOW.. i'm EXCITED..

THANKS VIPS for all the UPDATES...

nounu

TOPped a PAGE... i should SHARE something...BRB

here's an UGLY thing i made.. don't worry.. i know i SUCK.. i need PS...

kingKANG2.jpg

LOL. at first i was like :o thinking he hurt his leg BUT he just lost his shoe! puahahaha

thanks ewmoocow for all those gifs!!<3

ROFLMAO! AHAHAHA sakf;aoij. thanks kiko!!~

basmspasmmm thanks for the caps!! too many radio shows to remember >.< (**not complaining!)

woh kimmykimkim && stardaisy thanks for the links!!

MELODYY! what news you bring!! asjf;woaij americaaaa! they're coming?!!

basmspasm, jaRediL, ewmoocow ... you're welcomes!^^~

i shall add to ewmoocow's wonderful gifs^^

1-20-08 New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat

2209334311_715622922a_o.gif2210127468_6499fb9e2f_o.gif

AHA. his outburst!

2210127372_0540c430ba_o.gif2209334513_e04f6b42dd_o.gif

daedae adores the camera~

2210134846_8f8ca4301e_o.gif

:w00t: now daedae is doing the tongue thing!

2209334691_4f9abc18a5_o.gif

omgahh hahahaha look at his poor shoe!!

2210128524_ce7ecda6a2_o.gif

they're having so much fun!

:blink: theres a part two?! can't wait! :lol:

2210134672_a15838cfcf_o.gif2209335083_fd0b5eb7ae_o.gif

don't you just love how daedae is wearing gd's hat?? :lol: can't wait till next week!

2210458905_5716ce26fa_o.gif2210429483_7ebc494d79_o.gif2211252916_fc9aa8cc93_o.gif2210465575_fd889323ab_o.gif

please upload to your own servers&credit if you're using^^~

credit: me (tam) & cashewmania's clubbox<3

Guest Dirtycash23

Big Bang - 080117 Mnet wide entertainment news - star real name & stage

Now Upload @ Susuisland2U's Clubbox

URL :: http://clubbox.co.kr/susuisland2U

Everybody can help!! Please Support Our Clubbox!!!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat (2008-01-20).avi [509.6MB]

Dae Sung, Tiffany, Jung Woon Taek, Yoon Jung Soo, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

OMO!!! D-Lite.......D daesung is soooo frickin cute! in this clip he's

like smiling the whole time he's such a smiling angel......mwah love him^^!!!!

Guest melodygreenleaf

tam~ I love your daesung<3 gifs ^^

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

1/25 Fri : KBS Music Bank (Special Stage) [Live] 6:00 PM

1/26 Sat : MBC Music Core [Live] 3:30 PM

1/27 Sun : SBS Inkigayo [Live] 3:30 PM

1/31 Thurs : 17th High One(?) Seoul Music Awards @ Kanwon Land High One Hotel Conference Hall 4:00 PM

-

All three music shows~!

I'm really curious as to who they're going to do the special stage with.

Guest RNGUYEN

i'm happy to hear their doing more to

promote overseas :) wooot! hopefully

they come to america, not exactly close

to me... but i can always cross the border

for big bang <3 haha.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

tam~ I love your daesung<3 gifs ^^

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

1/25 Fri : KBS Music Bank (Special Stage) [Live] 6:00 PM

1/26 Sat : MBC Music Core [Live] 3:30 PM

1/27 Sun : SBS Inkigayo [Live] 3:30 PM

1/31 Sun : 17th High One(?) Seoul Music Awards @ Kanwon Land High One Hotel Conference Hall 4:00 PM

-

All three music shows~!

I'm really curious as to who they're going to do the special stage with.

Thanks for posting this up : ) Yeah i'm curious as well.

Guest melodygreenleaf

i wonder if it true that big bang is coming to 08's hollywood bowl....?... some girl at skool said it... but i didnt think it was true cause the list isnt even out yet.. so i went to the best place to ask!!!!^^ HERE SOOMPI!hehee thx!

Nothing is confirmed.

However, there has been a recent article (that I translated a page back) about how they might be performing in America.

I'm suspecting that it's talking about Hollywood Bowl, but this is just my opinion only. ^^

Guest babi3xblu3

Omfg at the anti-fan letter! Poor BB! My TOP baby!! so sad to see him cry T_T

where is the anti-fan letter? what did it say? that is so sad

Guest xclueless

Omfg at the anti-fan letter! Poor BB! My TOP baby!! so sad to see him cry T_T

What anti-fan letter? :unsure: Where did you hear this from? :[

Archived