{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ Please remove image tags when you quote. ^^

I feel like saying more..lol. So I finally watched those episodes of Miraculous Victory and Defeat with Daesung and GD and it is super funny. Especially that one time Daesung jumps to the floaty thingy and his shoe comes off and he's reaching out for it with a sad face. It's pretty ironic how they have their activities in a pool when Daesung can't swim? LOL. But then good that GD is there cause' he said he would save him or something from that other interview we saw..lol. I don't think they were in the deep parts anyways but good so that Daesung can enjoy it too. XD It was cool how GD was the only one able to do the one where they swing off the pole thingyy, man is our leaderrr the best or what? lol. He's so skinny yeah, but I think he might just be able to fly since he's so light..haha. I can't wait for the other episode to come out. Man, it seems like they had their activity for a whole day and night..I would be so so cold by then and not want to go in the pool anymore. XD I'm happy that Daesung got alot of camera time on that show too, he's very charismatic I think they all fell in love with him..hehe

LOL. I completely forgot about Daesung not being able to swim. Thanks for the reminder xD

Actually, the guests would rather stay in the pool than out because the pool is heated. (That's why they were accusing Wheesung of purposely losing at the very beginning)

This isn't just for you; a lot of people got this confused. ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Saebin :D

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/2008...199627879_2.gif

WHAT IS THAT GUY DOING? ( i so wanna be him : )

haha...anyone notice the hand on the backside of GD...wow. i want to do that too! lol.

sorry, random.

the gifs of Gd on YSSM is so cute haha...flicking his hair alot. i prefer it like that but his bowl cut is pretty cute too : )

thanks everyone for sharing.

omg

what is he DOING O___O

ahhaha

I've been asked this by a number of people, so I'm going to make this clear for everyone now.

Big Bang IS planning on releasing its 2nd album this year.

Taeyang is also planning on releasing his solo album this year.

Source: LOTS of interviews. (which I've procrastinated on translating xD)

Because of how YG works, it's possible that they might be delayed until next year, but this is highly unlikely.

-

Big Bang, first to win Cyworld "Song of the Month" three times

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Popular hiphop group Big Bang was selected for Cyworld Digital Music Awards "Song of the Month".

In just the month of December last year, Big Bang's second minialbum sold about 170,000 copies. As a result, "Last Farewell", the title song of the album, was chosen for the "Song of the Month". Big Bang has received the "Song of the Month" Award three times, in August and September for "Lie" and December for "Last Farewell".

This is the first time that one team has won the digital music award three times.

Big Bang has also received the "Rookie of the Month" award in September 2006 for "LaLaLa".

-

Whoo~ Big Bang's breaking records everywhere~

And 170,000... holy crap o_O

That's an amazing number considering how pitiful the music industry is in Korea nowadays.

WOOOWW :w00t:

i can't wait for their 2nd album!!! xD

wow thats alot of awards O_O

OKEEE so i had quite a many spaz attacks making these gifs as you all may have guessed >.<

i didn't make his tongue ones or hair blowing ones because awesome ivips made them already~~ (kmitt&owlsgo) :)

GD in RED&&SMILING THE WHOLE TIME on YSMM 1/7/08 gifs

%7Boption%7D2178815275_8d01062ccf_o.gif[/img

look at his neck! kekekeke

%7Boption%7D2178816415_835e5e0791_o.gif[/img

i love the whole a-little-shy-cover-the-face gesture :lol:

%7Boption%7D2179607472_68523fc6ce_o.gif[/img

oh no! it wasn't me!!

%7Boption%7D2178819515_e5a46a6913_o.gif[/img

i'm a proud child. yes i am!

%7Boption%7D2178817435_2536b67da3_o.gif[/img

omona~

%7Boption%7D2179607760_2ae4fbbb7a_o.gif[/img

nono! don't cover your face!~

%7Boption%7D2179606762_b740d194cd_o.gif[/img %7Boption%7D2179604676_a2a0c540df_o.gif[/img

%7Boption%7D2178817859_5659d94641_o.gif[/img %7Boption%7D2179606044_3ba482608a_o.gif[/img

they had so much fun!^^

%7Boption%7D2179605786_d80c4ce484_o.gif[/img

i love this face^^

%7Boption%7D2179606284_f24ef29c94_o.gif[/img

tehehehe had to make this :P

some gd icons (under 40 kb^^) credit tam & upload to own server if using :)

%7Boption%7D2178983391_a0b97bbdc1_o.gif[/img %7Boption%7D2179772066_cb16392c80_o.gif[/img%7Boption%7D2179772102_ab7ea820b9_o.gif[/img %7Boption%7D2179772134_51853ab7f3_o.gif[/img%7Boption%7D2179772028_7cf013e295_o.gif[/img

credit: me (tam) & cashiewmania's clubbox<3

oh yeah, there was a part where the girl next to gd in black was saying something and gd was laughing like CRAZY. you could see his head on the table becuase he was laughing so much. does anyone know what she said? thanks in advance^^

AHAH thank you for the gifs! :lol:

gd's smiling the whole time hahaha

Guest vip_gd

6xqldhw.gif

he is one seckshii girl haha. and LOL his sex appeal is turning me on xDD

Ohemgee! thanks tam for the gifs, GD is so adorkable and rich of charisma d^^b

and melodygreenleaf for all the translations :D

YEHEY, congratulations on big bang for all the stuff going on, their ranking on charts and the awards they won.

I mean, their popularity is reluctantly rising and expanding in such an expeditious rate.

What else .. the fun fun radio show? ah yeah, currently watching atm

I started to notice, the G-dae bond is gradually getting closer after the Miraculous victory defeat. eh .. just a thought.

and asdfghjkl .. gd's voice was so high when he sang 'babo'. ummm taeyang is his shy-self as always

gahh .. i wna know what they're saying so badly. Why can't i be freakin' multilingual?! =_=

and yep, thanks everyone for all the updates and stuff

kinda lazy to thank every individual ^^;;

plus caps and pictures from the fun fun show .. i thought it was the boom boom show rofl

aish, so many bam bam this ha ha radio shows and all that

1199864949_1.jpg

bestiz

Guest iluvyooh

Hi everyone i've been a silent reader but i've just finished watching big bang on fun fun radio on youtube so i thought i provide everyone with the links since i havent seen any posted yet

enjoy!

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6QHjUC9d1Nc

Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPZ9XY-E2WU

Part 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y2bMLO3FC4Y

Part 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q__EeoAfgbQ

Part 5

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BffhBCfl-7w

Part 6

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5wt-2hlMuTo

Part 7

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zj5cEdCq8Uw

Part 8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e05YKFoyACE

Part 9

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qP0hRCJcqtY

they're so worth watching every minute!

thanks. i've been looking for these. =]

--deedee

i’ve been a silent reader here and i only got into Big Bang this past october but i really love them!

i love the boys, their music and how talented they are... and how you can always tell how hard they work through their performances

i just wanted to thank everyone for all the updates, pictures, gifs, links, just everything! Thank you all so much!

also, i hope TOP is better now and that all the boys are well-rested before they have to go back to performing!

oh and i don’t know if this has been mentioned earlier (and I hope it’s ok for me to post this)

but for anyone who wants to know, there are more GREAT concert goods available at dvdheaven for pre-order.

ughh, I just want to get everything but no way would I have the money for it.

okay. school's been killing me and i had to catch up from page 1225. :blink:

lemme start by thanking some of my fellow ivips. :)

melodygreenleaf! translations are love <3333 haha poor jiyong. i dont mind his skinny frame. i prefer his body now than the documentary days.. <3333 daesung, no doubt has a great great body. daesungieee :wub:

daesung 'couple' phone call! how i wish i was that boy. lol :lol:

seungri? into real estate? wow, never thought a 17-yr old would be interested in sth like that. :blink:

also, thanks for the info about the 2nd album, yay!!! more new songs to look forward to.

helen, that pic of top, se7en and daesung. i love it! super adorable

Mrs.ImDanny, thankyou so so much for their schedules, i need to watch the recent radio show.. and thanks for those pics. :)

kimtt, thanks for those caps and seungri gifs from the radio show.

jaja, thanks for the ysmm link. need to watch that too..

tam <33333 the gif queen, you know i love your gifs, yay daedae dancing gifs. love it! the mvad and ysmm gifs, thankyouu dear. :D

owlsgo, thanks for those ysmm gifs. geedee's hair was at its best there. i love his hair like that. it looked so good on him.

blackrose637, thanks for posting those links up..

vip_gd, thanks for those caps..

i hope the boys are gonna do very very well in japan. its hard not to love our boys. i see some of you guys already got your for the world album, im still waiting for mine, i hope it comes real soon. i cant wait for part3 of mvad. everyone loves daedae eyy? the part with his slipper was so funny, his face! and gd laughing. :lol: so cuuute. awwwh top's still resting.. i hope he gets to go on more and more shows like that..

Congrats to Big Bang, for being the first to win Cyworld "Song of the Month" three times. (:

Guest josephineeee

JOJO's PHOTO TIME :lol:

sry if these were posted before

img_1120313_39205389_0.jpg

img_1120313_39205389_0.jpg

img_1120313_39205389_2.jpg

img_1120313_39205389_3.jpg

img_1120313_39205389_4.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK !

credits to popcornfor2 + bitaw + yg + yahoo.jp blog

Guest the7REAL.

Hey guys, I made some more Big Bang animated icons/gifs!

Here is a preview:

daehowgee.gifgdlove.gif

If you take anything, please credit me (© the7REAL.) and do not hotlink!

Please upload to your own server if using any! Thanks!

And, you can find the rest in my thread in the artwork section here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry8158562

-edit-

Oooh! I TOPPED A PAGE.

Heh, even if I've topped it before, I haven't said it in awhile. XD

Random but saw there is a Doraemon movie coming out, Daesung will want to watch that for sure! XD

Geez, I'm so brainwashed, I never knew what Doraemon was before Daesung and now everything I see

that is Doraemon I relate it to Daesung. haha

Guest aspoon

I HOPE THEY ARE RESTING WELL NOW(:

i hope after their rest, they will come back with us something new(:

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

THANK YOU TAM FOR THE YSMM GIFSSSSSSS LOLLL

Is there a link to it?

a subbed version preferably?

gahhh i've been missing so much!!!

i needa backtrack sooooon ><!!

and tae yang having his solo album? OMGOSHHH HOW COOOL!!

big bang with their 2nd album this year . AHAHHA I HOPE IT'S REALLL!! OMGOSH

i can't stop smiling at those gifs and newsss.

thank you everyone for sharing!!!! <3 <3

Guest jas282

Big Bang Great Concert Goods now on sale at dvdheaven and ygeshop

tam i love all your gifs

thanks for the under 40kb ones

points to avatar

Guest kewlnbubbly

hey guys!

ohmygosh, i couldn't believe how much backlog of pages i have to read here...so many pages (around 50) so little time.thanks so much for all the updates on BB's perfs, MVs, pics, etc. i truly appreciate it guys! i hope the guys of BB will ocntinue to take care of themselves even with their very busy skeds....their health and well-being are equally important...

i just got the copy of my hot issue album last week (very laaaaattte!) i just wanna say that in as much as i love hearing BB sing in english, especially their past songs, i find it, i dunno, funny...not funny in a bad way, but funny-coz-it-sounds-very-familiar-but-in-english...and it seemed that they tried to re-write the lyrics in english which sounded like it's hangeul lyrics...

*boinks self for sounding so confused*

anyhoo, i'm memorizing the lyrics (which was posted here also---thank you again guys) and hope that when my friends and i go to noraebang, we can sing the songs in english!!!

that's it....bye guys!

*back to my very workaholic self*

Guest ziyuN07

Thanks tam for those ysmm gifs & the7REAL. for those lovely gifs

GD look so cute in ysmm when his covering his face as well as other actions

hope there will be sub clip for GD ysmm =]

anw,i'm a silent reader here..

Guest mon5482

T_T i dont wanna leave Korea yet, since BIGBANG are back at music shows...but sadly I must go back to REALITY...we're leaving in just a few hours but tonight Anaya & I both got to have a pretty awesome "Majikma-insa" or "Last Farewell" with BIGBANG...well 2 of them at least. I was really sad thinking about how we're about to leave Korea, yesterdaynight we went to YG office (in the freezing cold, yes we're crazy, if ppl dont know that by now, we really are lol) we were hoping to see the boys get in their vans or something, we just want to see them one last time...just one last time...but we had no such luck T_T

tonight however, someone up there is really good to us, coz we just got to meet SUNDAE!!! first we got to meet Daesung and then YOUNGBAE..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! OK PLEASE DONT KILL ME ><...but if u want to read more about the account, please read over at YGBB.NET >>click here<<

ive to pack to leave korea, and i dont have time to re-write, but i promise when I get back to the U.S. i'll post more here ok!

~MONica~

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Random but saw there is a Doraemon movie coming out, Daesung will want to watch that for sure! XD

Geez, I'm so brainwashed, I never knew what Doraemon was before Daesung and now everything I see

that is Doraemon I relate it to Daesung. haha

Haha. Same here. I know Doraemon to be just a cartoon once, but now - everytime I see it, I spazz for no reason. JUST BECAUSE IT'S SOMETHING RELATED TO DAESUNG.

Thank you for representing us, I-VIP'S Mon. I read your post at YGBB. It does work to have a little room of craziness at times, and works well on you. CONGRATULATIONS! You must have to be the happiest person alive. I'm waiting to have that kind of moment. The VIP's are just soooo friendly as well. They helped!^^

Guest iaRediL

tam

thnx for the gifs dudette!! wen i saw them, i practically felt lyk melting!!!! :wub::wub:

i mean, who can resist???

jejen

i agree with the hair issue. but.. :unsure: i'm not really into his bowl cut though...luks a bit weird....

but i'm sure i'll get used to it!! :sweatingbullets: i mean, we all got used to his mushroom hair, ryt??? LOL :lol:

n thnx for the facts on daesung!! i never knew he didn't know how to swim!! :blink: poor dude...hahahha

as for doraemon, i'm beginning to luv it too!!

Archived