{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Meethoing

YES! i did see that part where a guy fell into the water and GD turned around and laughed looking at yoona.. i thought that was cute!.. i caught that.. XD.. from the Miraculous Victory or Defeat... XD... but

G-BOY.. yes you are very skinny.. but i love you the way you are and ur hot body.. XD.. Gd is skinny.. but as long as hes healthy.. not having a 6 pack doesnt mean u have a bad body.. =)..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iaRediL

hahaha.. i wonder wat it feels lyk 2 be GD n come to dis forum n read bout ppl talkin bout his body.... :blush:

but everyone's ryt, GD IS STILL HOT NO MATTER WAT!!! :wub:

Guest iaRediL

i think i read the news a while ago....

...n i think it sed BIG BANG ain't gettin' too much luv from japan.. :tears:

too bad..its sad....

No worry...They've just started their For The World album promo...

I'm sure they'll get more attention soon...

They're the BIG BANG, you know...

Let's continue supporting them :D

Guest eunice7

Hi,

I just watched the performance of Wonder Girls and Big Bang in Music Encore? Can you tell me who was paired up with whom? thanks

Guest FreeSpongebob

So how is there Japan activities going?

Are they getting positive reactions from japan?

Hey everyone i've been gone for a few days...But the only thing i've found is clip from a Japanese show(on daum) where they're playing the Eng version of Lies in the background its like 22sec. Does anyone know what show this is?

Link:

Eng Lies on Japanese Show

excuse me ... was there a big bang fan signing in japan during winter break ? (12/22-1/05)

this girl at skool claims she got seung ri's autograph... but i m not sure if she is lying or not cause she wont stop bragging bout it>.> ... so was big bang in japan during that time and did they hav a signing thereO.O

TY VERY MUCH

Guest melodygreenleaf

I've just finished watching Big Bang on Boom's Fun Fun Radio...

DaeSung was saying something and then everyone cracked up laughing...especially G-Dragon XD

to bad i didn't understand what he was going on about...

but TOP wasn't there...Is he still not well?

if any body happens to sub it, please post!

TOP wasn't there because he's still recovering.

So about Boom's Fun Fun Radio...

During the radio, some of people who posted messages on the radio's website are chosen to become Big Bang's "girlfriends" and talk to them. Basically, the person and the Big Bang member the person selected act out a phone call couples would have.

The funny thing about Daesung's was that the person he called turned out to be a boy. xD

So instead of the usual, "Did you eat~? I'll be going home soon~," Daesung's speaking in a very "noncoupley" way. And at the very end, he said, "Sleep well... and do you want a kiss?"

I'll see if I have time for a full translation tonight.

-

Short summary about GD talking about SR on YSMM:

GD said that SR is really interested in real estate. For example, when the members are asked in an interview what type of CF they would like to do, all the other members say cellphone, food, etc., but SR says that he wants to do a commercial for apartment homes. Also, when they first moved to their new home, SR wanted to know about the size, cost, etc. of the home.

I find it cute how SR is so interested in houses and such when he's so young.

-

HYPERGURLY^^: Thanks okaylikegetaway ^^

Guest iluvyooh

thanks for all the GIFS & pictures.

this thread is moving quicker than I can read.

lol. keep up the postings. =]]]]]]]]]]]

-- deedee

DAE and GD are soooo CUTE!!! HEHE..

1184859886_gdds.jpg

old pic..but TOP is soooo HOt i can't help but post::

new_bg.jpg

credit: bestiz and topcorn

aww NO TOP..i wish he recovers fast......but their radio interview pics were cute.....thanks for that...

ALL ABOUT TOP!

howgee_2.gif

howgee_3.gif

howgee_4.gif

howgee_5.gif

credit: topcorncafe24

DORKY TOP

Untitled-4copy.jpg

yg FAMILY

yg.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[2].jpg

credit: ygbb

Guest okaylikegetaway

i got my FOR THE WORLD ablum today~ I was napping after school today [cause i went to sleep at like 5AM last night, stupid tests] and my mom woke me up and showed me the album and i spazzed. most def a good way to wake up :P

i decided to share some of my pictures, sorry for them being so crappy. my camera is old and im not a professional photographer

outside jacket:

DSC01764.jpg

SO SHINY. esp in the light. like a bazillion different colors

when the first side is opened:

DSC01765.jpg

completely open:

DSC01766.jpg

what i thought was cool was that they included the japanese translations of the songs in an additional booklet:

DSC01767.jpg

&&lastly i know every one has seen the inside booklet scans, but seungri = <3

DSC01768.jpg

I hope TOP gets back soon, I wanna see the boys all together, which for like a month they havent been really doing. :/

&& HYPERGURLY^^: about the a big bang signing event in japan, on their japanese site, it does say something about activities during that time period. i translated it earlier, around 5 pages or so back

EDIT: sorry for huge pictures :/

TOP wasn't there because he's still recovering.

So about Boom's Fun Fun Radio...

During the radio, some of people who posted messages on the radio's website are chosen to become Big Bang's "girlfriends" and talk to them. Basically, the person and the Big Bang member the person selected act out a phone call couples would have.

The funny thing about Daesung's call was that the person he called turned out to be a boy. xD

So instead of the usual, "Did you eat~? I'll be going home soon~," Daesung's speaking in a very "noncoupley" way. And at the very end, he said, "Sleep well... and do you want a kiss?"

I'll see if I have time for a full translation tonight.

-

Short summary about GD talking about SR on YSMM:

GD said that SR is really interested in real estate. For example, when the members are asked in an interview what type of CF they would like to do, all the other members say cellphone, food, etc. But SR says that he wants to do a commercial for apartment homes. Also, when they first moved to their new home, SR wanted to know about the size, cost, etc. of the home.

I find it cute how SR is so interested in houses and such when he's so young.

OMG LOL!! the real estate thingie xD That's way too cute. I think it was mentioned before too.. I forgot where.. on another Radio show I think. They were all mentioning what kind of CFs they wanted to do, SeungRi's answer was just "out there" like real estate I think (ahh~ too long ago, I forgot ><), that's so cute haha ^^

Hahaha Daesung's so funny. Gotta love that boy XD I wonder what the guy fan's reaction was.. xD I'm so jealous that the other girls basically got to be their "girlfriend" for a day.. well for a 'call' technically but yeah......haha. CALL ME!!!! x) I'd love you forever if you translated or summarize the radio show XD but it's okay if you don't have the time to 'cause they talk so fast sometimes and it's so long lol.

ahh gosh people are getting their album already >.< I'm getting anxious!! I want mines to come too! package faster gosh dangit! Lol JK JK XD

& awww.. its okay GD you still have many loyal fans by your side ^^ plus you can always go work out with daesung and taeyang, you guys can be work out buddies!!! ;):D

thank you Melody, as always, for your translations =)

~~

oh yeah I was watching Miraculous Victory last night and it was so freaking hilarious lol. I liked the second part better than the first =p cause it's funnier and showed more of GD and Daesung x] Daesung was so hilarious with his dances ahahaha~ but I don't get why GD was in the water? Cause he made it on the mat but he stayed in the water.. O_O? Daesung and MC Yoo were the only ones left standing.. ?_? GD was like SUPERMAN when he jumped up and caught the bar ^^ but I'm sorry to say that I cracked up so hard when he jumped on the mat and then jumped right off of it.. haha. He made it the second time though<3

That's so cute how SR is into real estate!

I'm totally loving Dae Sung's hair in the FTW booklet and HG MV.

I can't wait to see the boys in Japan promoting!

I hope they go on Music Station

thans for the pics on the radio show~~but no TOP,but at least i'm glad that hes taking a gd rest.

i wonder when will they debut in japan,like having perf there or what,since it's really been sometime they perform onstage

with all of the members

it was surprising that a mere 17/18 yrs old guy,like seungri will be so into real estate & stuffs like that.he sure is forward-looking(the adorable side of seungri)

thans for the short translations

Guest Jenny25

hey guys...i was wondering what happened to TOP?

i don't usually go in this thread but I am here now...and reading some comments telling and hoping him to feel better....

can anyone give me some information to my clues...?

Thanks in advance

Big Bang's Most Updated Schedule:

(Jan 7, 2008) 10:00 PM korea time: MBC Boom's Fun Fun Radio (sorry this ones late)

(Jan 10, 2008) 12:00 AM korea time: MBC Sim Sim Ta Pa Radio

(Jan 11, 2008) 10:00 PM korea time: MBC Park Jung Ah's Radio show

(Jan 12, 2008) 6:00 PM korea time: Chonbok New Year Concert

Some of these may not be right because I don't know korean, but I can make it out. :blush:

Feel free to correct this or add to it

I wanted to post this before I go to bed ...

I feel kinda silly quoting myself, but

Seems like our boys are still going to promote

'Last Farewell' unless its something else

(Jan 11, 2008) 6:00 PM korea time: KBS Music Bank

(Jan 12, 2008) 3:30 PM korea ime: MBC Music Core

(Jan 13, 2008) 3:30 PM korea time: SBS Inki Gayo

also, I believe there's another part to Miracalous Victory and Defeat with G-Dragn and Dae Sung.

hey guys...i was wondering what happened to TOP?

i don't usually go in this thread but I am here now...and reading some comments telling and hoping him to feel better....

can anyone give me some information to my clues...?

Thanks in advance

Big Bang held a concert on the 28, 29, and 30th of December. These boys had to rehearse for that

and the YG ONE CONCERT held on the 31. On top of that they performed on SBS, MBC, and KBS Music Festival.

Needless to say they were exhausted. TOP fainted right before the KBS Music Festival. Apparently, he's still

isnt feeling well because GD had to take his place MCing on Music Core. Also, he wasnt at the radio show.

Hope I helped!

Archived