{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest chonza

Wowwww

Can I love them

Hahahaha

They're great, smart, cool and cute -3-

But I love MR.T.O.P more than any members 'cuz he's so cool.................. I LOVE HIM.............

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naturalhonee

couple of things i observed on the recent epi of GD and DaeSung on Miraculous Victory and Defeat (havnt read the last few pages of thread so i apologize if anyone's already pointed them out)

1. GD wore his own hats hehe and we never saw him in that head-towel thing (the always fashion-forward and unique GD)

2. GD was the only guy on the entertainers team who managed to grap a hold of that bar!! (girls dont judge GD by his small frame, his athleticism is so impressive!!)

3. During the break when

Alex

fell from the conveyor belt, you could see GD talking to someone. It turns out to be

Wheesung

..i guess being in different companies hasnt changed their friendship =)

3. DaeSung got alot of screentime - good for him!! =D on the other hand, i wanted more GD lol im too greedy

4. DaeSung knew the choreography for the Deux song lol. GD looked pretty proud of DS as he did the dance, you could kinda see GD doing the hand movements alongside and nodding, as if to say "yes yes thats right! thats my daesungiee"

5. and finally for all the soshi bang fans - who else caught the 2-3 sec GD and

yoona

moment when that guy made that hilarious fall?? GD turned to her with a dazzling smile, and she returned one back. AWWW

VOTE for our boys here >> Vote!

they've dropped from 22nd to 25th since last week >< they deserve all of our support!!

ps. ahhhhh who else misses our BB boys? they seriously spoilt me with their appearances during xmas and new years!! i know GD hosted music core just 2 days ago and there are pre-recorded programs out these few days...but i miss seeing them perform =( the good thing abt this is that they are going to be well-rested and will be able to come back with a big BANG!

Guest Saebin :D

ugh many pics/gifs are not loading for me

i have no idea why <_<

YEA THEY RE-EDITED IT

heres the link to it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0-Y5mPNEw

Thanks for the url!

@Tam, HAHA thanks for all the awesome gifs! Lol at magnae ;p

Big Bang G-Dragon "After doing a performance in which we revealed our upper bodies, all of my fans went away to Daesung and Taeyang"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Big Bang's leader G-Dragon confessed of a time when his fans got stolen by the other members of Big Bang.

To the question "A time when I felt I was one step behind everyone else?" on SBS YSMM, G-Dragon responded, "I'm way below the average weight of men. Thus, I don't have a lot of muscles, but Daesung's and Taeyang's bodies are really good."

When Big Bang first debuted, G-Dragon was the most popular because he had debuted at a young age and as a result had more exposure than the other members.

But then right after the day Big Bang first performed "LaLaLa", during which they lifted their shirts as part of their choreography, G-Dragon's fans became fans of Daesung and Taeyang little by little.

-

It's airing in 4 hours~

I'm pretty sure a subbed version will come out in a few days, but until then, you'll have a little preview of what GD said ^^

awww gd :(

haha. dont worry i love you all equally! xD

YAY, part 2

ima go watch and edit this post later, haha

~Whooo I topped a page .. and it feels weird

ehh nothing much to share

just some old pics

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/2008...199628103_3.gif

bbisvip

AHHAHA LMAO!!! SHY GD HAHA

haha im wathing ysmm on tvant =]

thank goodness te mushroom cut is gone!

he looks hot with his hair like that =]

Actually this was recorded way before the mushroom hair. He's not getting a lot of air time.

Its okay though. This thread has been so dead lately. Big Bang needs to have a 'BANG' comeback soon.

I think they are going to promote in Japan for a while though.:sweatingbullets:

In other news...

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG for winning another cyworld music award

Last Farewell got song of the month!

Big Bang's Most Updated Schedule:

(Jan 7, 2008) 10:00 PM korea time: MBC Boom's Fun Fun Radio (sorry this ones late)

(Jan 10, 2008) 12:00 AM korea time: MBC Sim Sim Ta Pa Radio

(Jan 11, 2008) 10:00 PM korea ime: MBC Park Jung Ah's Radio show

(Jan 12, 2008) 6:00 PM korea time: Chonbok New Year Concert

Some of these may not be right because I don't know korean, but I can make it out. :blush:

Feel free to correct this or add to it

Big Bang on Boom's Radio

imbcbora000463680op2.jpg

imbcbora000616766ht6.jpg

imbcbora001430046ts3.jpg

imbcbora003604489oi1.jpg

credits to BigBangcafe

As you can see, no TOP. I hope he gets better soon! :tears:

^ thanks for the caps and the schedule update!

I've just finished watching Big Bang on Boom's Fun Fun Radio...

DaeSung was saying something and then everyone cracked up laughing...especially G-Dragon XD

to bad i didn't understand what he was going on about...

but TOP wasn't there...Is he still not well?

if any body happens to sub it, please post!

Just finished watching GD and DaeSung on Miraculous Victory and Defeat, it was so funny, I loved DaeSung and G-Dragon's dance! ><

-edit-

Some more caps from Boom's Fun Fun Radio:

119972430611713600.jpg

119972432678019200.jpg

119972432685865600.jpg

119972434907304300.jpg

119972434916012200.jpg

119972436851585100.jpg

119972436862703700.jpg

Now somes gifs of G-Dragon on ysmm:

119972272119754400.gif

119972183932370700.gif

119972155693084000.gif

119972377562884300.gif

119972387680237500.gif

Does anyone know when this was actually recorded?

All credits to bigbangisvip.cafe24.com

Big Bang G-Dragon "After doing a performance in which we revealed our upper bodies, all of my fans went away to Daesung and Taeyang"

Awww poor GD. You're still my top guy though ^^ Although I have to admit that the first time I looked at the BB boys I thought he was way too skinny and looked like a little boy, (although they're all younger than me), it was a tad unattractive. But he grew on me with his cute haircuts and perfect rapping. <3

Thanks for sharing!

G-Dragon - 20080108 SBS 야심만만 Yashimmanman [CUT 2]

LOL CUT 1 is still uploading. And I couldn't get CUT 3 cos the file on daum has been deleted due to copyright -_____-;;

I'm sure someone would re-upload it though.

GD didn't get much screen time. But he was charming as always ^^

Okay I'm off to bed now, good night i-VIPs!

wahh!!!thank you!!!!

nite nite!

Guest jenjen4

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/2008...199627879_2.gif

WHAT IS THAT GUY DOING? ( i so wanna be him : )

haha...anyone notice the hand on the backside of GD...wow. i want to do that too! lol.

sorry, random.

the gifs of Gd on YSSM is so cute haha...flicking his hair alot. i prefer it like that but his bowl cut is pretty cute too : )

thanks everyone for sharing.

mon5482: I found it pretty disturbing how Ji Yong actually didn't look too bad as a girl...LOL! That was one awkward moment. It was just...amusing how well he can portray himself as a woman.

helennn: ...Hm, is it possible that Ji Yong is metro? :P

iluxxx: Ji Yong's bangs...seriously looks like mine! LOL! SICK! Cool~ His yellow strip shirt makes him look like a bee! ^^"

leslie_lei: Why does Tae Yang look so FREAKEN HOT?! Is that an old picture?

That clip of SNSD singing Tell Me with the Lies beat is so catchy! Grrr! Now I want it! Ahaha, but it sounds like the clip was from a radio show or something. There were commentary in the background. Ahah, still -pretty catchy.

Thanks for all the pictures, ladies~

There's so many to comment!

But I think I would just take up too much space.

Poor GD! Feeling all neglected for his skinny frame.

Sure Yongbae and Daesung may have the body but GD has other qualities too.

Maybe I can make him feel better cuz I sure as heck wasn't taken away by their physique in la la la. Considering the fact that I've always liked TOP and he has like the least best physique. Remember his flabby tummy?

But that doesn't affect me in anyway.

*cuddles GD*

Guest ladiisoslick

gdragon and seungri look adorable in the radio pics

iono if its just me.. but i think i see taeyang's hair...under the hat?!?!?! :crazy::wacko::blink:

i am prayinggggg that he dont grow his hair -_- i dont like cornrolls on him...but hes still sexy

feels like big bang hasn't performed in months! but its only been a week..

glad that TOP is resting :D

Guest gd_is_great

dunt worry GD i luv u, support u no matter wut but i have 2 admit dah ur so skinny eh lolz jux eat as much as u can eat well , sleep well, take gud care ur health lolz GD FIGHTING

Guest Leena651

Oh wow, I'm finally caught up now :) Thanks everyone for all the holiday performances, concert and article postings. Gosh, the past 3 weeks has been soo CRAZY :crazy: for our boys, however, they proved again how much they appreciate us and still went forward with their hectic schedules. I'm very PROUD of them for an AWSOME JOB and showing how PROFESSIONAL they can be.

I totally understand and support everyone on the REST our boys need. I too, agree that YG isn't to be blamed for packing up their schedules up to the very end of 2007. We can all see that BB is very proud of their 2007 accomplishments and only wants to share the love with each and everyone of their fans. However, this time it went over the line ^_^ I believe BB learned a lot from this and will not make this kind of mistake again. They've realized how important it is to stay and be physically healthy and not to over pack their schedules. Hwaiting Big Bang!!!

Mon, Anaya and Pufye... Thanks for REPRESENTING ALL THE I-VIPs in KOREA!!!

Oh Yeah, and just want to share that I've RECEIVED my 'FOR THE WORLD' Japan Mini-Album today :D !!!

Pictures of my copy of 'FOR THE WORLD' Japan Mini-Album

Jan7th_1.jpgJan7th_2.jpg

GD I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!your still my favorite even if Daesung and Taeyang do have the nice body.I SUPPORT YOU!!!besides, although other fans go to Daesung and Taeyang during performances..i only keep my eyes on you!!!hehe.seriously.lol...:)

Guest iaRediL

being a new BIG BANG fan, i just found out SEUNG RI was born the same year as me... :crazy:

i just found out how young he was!! :blink:

hahaha.... :rolleyes:

Archived