{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

hi evrieone

Im Jocelyn ^^

I plan to go to Korea this Lunar new year [7th Feb]

I wanna know if there are any concert of K-artists [esp BigBang's performance]

and I need some infos about direction

plz contact me @: jocelyn_kahn@hotmail.com

Kamsahamnida

:sweatingbullets::lol::D^_^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really miss TOP now...watching him was pretty funny though. it was too adorable. AHH! baby come back. get better and be on TOP!

Thanks to everyone for the gifs and videos and such. The gifs cracks me up so much.

Daesung and GD was so funny in Miraculous Victory, they never fail to make me smile.

also missing seungri<3 and yb haha...the gifs of them in the "how gee" video is so cute. Seungri's expression throughout the video was drop dead gorgeous but hilarious at the same time. he's such a sucker : ) thank you for sharing.

yeah me too!! i miss you TOP!!

thanks for the updates! thanks for the pics especially TOP!! ^_^

what show is that with TOP pinching each other cheek?

j1nN. LCUKY i wanna gooo too! but i thought lunar new years is in august? haha or are yout alkign abotu chinese new year? hah EITHER WAY i'd wanna go three. and good luck on seeing if theres anuy oncerts!

hey just wanted to let you guys know that the concert goodies are coming out =O

well right now yesasia has the VIP lightstick thing.. ^^

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/mon...087604_0_01.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/mon...87604_30_01.jpg

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1005191667/

HEEYE GRL HEEY. i seriously NEEDA start oprdering mys tuff:] i REALLY want that VIP light stick:]

MONICA!! AHHHH thanks for the fancam. and YES TEAM YB LVOES YOU FOR THIS GRRRL. haha i hecka heard you scream JERILYN LVOES YOU!:] haha cuteeeee.

THANKS EVERYONE KASAHAMNIDA FOR THEGREAT GIFS AND PICS<3

Guest jas282

about the concert goodies

ive emailed yesasia about it

and that's what they reply

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for purchasing at YesAsia.com.

Referring to your enquiry, YG family concert goods may be available on our website in mid-Jan. Since we are still waiting for the product information provided by our supplier, kindly check on our website for the updates later.

anyway,i cant gurantee it for sure because it all depends on ygeshop isnt it.if ygeshop gets them on sale, then the possibilities of yesasia and other places like dvdheaven gets them will be around 100%. just keep your hopes up.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang G-Dragon "After doing a performance in which we revealed our upper bodies, all of my fans went away to Daesung and Taeyang"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Big Bang's leader G-Dragon confessed of a time when his fans got stolen by the other members of Big Bang.

To the question "A time when I felt I was one step behind everyone else?" on SBS YSMM, G-Dragon responded, "I'm way below the average weight of men. Thus, I don't have a lot of muscles, but Daesung's and Taeyang's bodies are really good."

When Big Bang first debuted, G-Dragon was the most popular because he had debuted at a young age and as a result had more exposure than the other members.

But then right after the day Big Bang first performed "LaLaLa", during which they lifted their shirts as part of their choreography, G-Dragon's fans became fans of Daesung and Taeyang little by little.

-

It's airing in 4 hours~

I'm pretty sure a subbed version will come out in a few days, but until then, you'll have a little preview of what GD said ^^

Guest vip_gd

^

aww poor gd

maybe he should gain a bit more weight and work out to achieve the 'ideal' body, a real man which of course,

daesung and taeyang have heehee ^0^

YAY, part 2

ima go watch and edit this post later, haha

~Whooo I topped a page .. and it feels weird

ehh nothing much to share

just some old pics

1199637362_2007-10-02%2014;37;42.jpg

e0083502_4780e5f38a4dd.jpg

e0083502_4780e6348c5f5.jpg

e0083502_4780e6381bc80.jpg

e0083502_4780e5f64066a.jpg

bumblebee geedee

1199627716_1.gif

eh? no comment

1199627879_2.gif

peek-a-boo!

1199628103_3.gif

bbisvip

Guest hilary.

I just posted these 2 pics in the Wonder Girls thread thou.

But it's GD in it still! hahaha. :X

Hope I didn't break any rules. :S

GD with Sohee (at) Music Core.

1199633569_1199610467_pic14_01191403261.jpg

1199633569_1199610467_pic15_01191403261.jpg

Credits: Bestiz.net

Guest juhjuh

I can't wait to watch YSMM tonight! I wonder what juicy Big Bang things he'd spill this time LOL.

And thank you Melody for the translations! As I said on YGBB, "You're still my baby!" regardless the skinnyness XDDDD

He's looking good in red ^^

119970016820080107lt3.jpg

credit: bigbangisvip

Big Bang G-Dragon "After doing a performance in which we revealed our upper bodies, all of my fans went away to Daesung and Taeyang"

-

It's airing in 4 hours~

I'm pretty sure a subbed version will come out in a few days, but until then, you'll have a little preview of what GD said ^^

LOLLLLL THIS IS TOOO CUTEE..

Dear Ji Yong, please do not worry cos you still have me us little loyal gd fans . LOLLL!!

though i have to agree that daesung and taeyang's bodies are.. Woooooooooow!!!!!

xDDD

can't wait for the subbed version!!!!

Guest helennn

Big Bang's leader G-Dragon confessed of a time when his fans got stolen by the other members of Big Bang.

To the question "A time when I felt I was one step behind everyone else?" on SBS YSMM, G-Dragon responded, "I'm way below the average weight of men. Thus, I don't have a lot of muscles, but Daesung's and Taeyang's bodies are really good."

When Big Bang first debuted, G-Dragon was the most popular because he had debuted at a young age and as a result had more exposure than the other members.

But then right after the day Big Bang first performed "LaLaLa", during which they lifted their shirts as part of their choreography, G-Dragon's fans became fans of Daesung and Taeyang little by little.

-

It's airing in 4 hours~

hahaa! that's cute :P

i wanna watch the whole interview ^^

don't worry jiyong, i'll love you no matter how skinny you aree :sweatingbullets:

lmao .

stardaisy212 those gifs are so adorable!

vip_gd http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/2008...199628103_3.gif

hehe, that one's so cutee ^^

edit-

random picturee xD

8bt3rqr.jpg

credits on pictureeeeeee . (=

daedae looks adorablee ;D

Guest the7REAL.

LOL. Poor Geee Deee. Thanks for the translation Melody, that is so funny. XD GD I don't care if you don't have muscles but you got to eat more! Too skinny. I'm worried the wind might knock him over....that or he just might fly away...okay that was random..sorry..lol. And geee, Comme Des Garcons sweater I see on GD in that picture, Jaja. How very. :rolleyes: Nah, I'm just sad cause' I couldn't find the other shirt he had..lol. With the heart on the lower half of it. xD So cute. Thanks for the picture hilary. they look like brother and sister^^;..lol. Or should I say...sister and sister? LOL =X (jk jk 'I'm so sorry but I love you GeeDee) GD makes random puffy faces like that too sometimes.

I wonder when they will start doing things in Japan and the type of shows they will go on.^^ Hope it's the really funny and random ones. I remember a show Se7en went on where he went on a blind date with a comedian girl and they were being followed by the hosts and she had to do random tasks...I for some reason want YB to be on that show..LOL. Only cause' it'll make me feel like I'm spying on a really funny date. :ph34r::sweatingbullets: hahah. In general, I hope YB goes on a lot of the Japanese shows...well because he can speak and because I just want to see what he is like on his own and how he reacts to things..hahah. It's so...rare-ish. XD

Guest hilary.

^ Welcomes! Hahaha. But I think GD just looked so bubbly. xD

Cuteness! And I love his hair! Hahaha! It always surprises me. But obviously, not in a bad way thou. Haha...

And they do look alike. :X (Is this good or bad?)

Guest kaede_017

haha..

DaeSung cracked me up with his dance moves..

GD's also cracking up behind while DaeSung's doin his dance.. :lol:

they're so cute in the show..

they're enjoying it..

where is this gif from?? :huh:

don't worry JiYong-ah..

even if your getting skinnier each day..

we still love you.. :D

haha..

DaeSung & Se7en are wearing wife beater..

while TOP is wearing a jacket.. :lol:

i prefer his hair like this...

rather than his mushroom hair..

but he can still pull it off so its still okay.. :)

ohh poor G-Dragon...But don't worry, we'll still love you no matter what.

Although G-Dragon is a bit skinnier then the other members, i think he looks absolutely fine && HOT!

stardaisy212 thanks for the links, can't wait to watch it!

juhjuh i agree, G-Dragon is looking good in red ^^

MELODY:: thanks for the translation!

awww GD !!! we still love you even you're skinny..you're still HOT!!! your TALENT and LEADERSHIP make fans love you more and more....

I MISS T.O.P!!!!! huhu...but i'm happy he's taking a rest..actually i miss them all doing a live PERFORMANCE!

i like the old hair of GD though...hehehe

ARE THERE NEW SCHEDULES FOR BIG BANG LIVE PERFORMANCE????

Guest blueserin

-

It's airing in 4 hours~

Lol, so funny that he said it. Aish G-Dragon, go work out s'more..

Nonetheless we still love you. Ahh, can't wait to watch him in ysmm.

Archived