{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

does anyone have a picture of top where he was wearing a mask with the teeth on it lol

11.jpg

7.jpg

1-2.jpg

^^ enjoy. woah. I just noticed that the little pictures on his hoodie is wearing the mask too! LOL. Can't believe I never noticed that XDXD Maybe the mask came with the hoodie?? or maybe it was specifically made for him (it sort of looks like him) xD

hey just wanted to let you guys know that the concert goodies are coming out =O

well right now yesasia has the VIP lightstick thing.. ^^

r_g0000087604_0_01.jpg

r_g0000087604_30_01.jpg

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1005191667/

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanksiluxxx for sharing! i love that fanmade vid! the song is made for BigBang ^^ and its a very good song

lot of of their new pic, i love all the japan pictures , thanks meteorstarbb829 and angie for posting

i love how it says on pic: Mr. Kang's Stalker hahahha

in How Gee, i keep looking at DaeSung , then he's gone again, it's okay tho.. the vid. is good

his hair's style makes him look like before, back in Lalala day LOL i love it

Guest musicismylifey

mon5482:hey i-VIPS!!!

Today Anaya and I went to watch MUSIC CORE at MBC Studios with our Thai friend Fye (puifye). Wow that place is a lot smaller than it looks, GD was so cute, he really did look like bumble bee, so cute! he was playful with the crowd when it was the downtime, and he waved to the fans. He looked at our way coz Anaya and I were the only ones waving around BB Japanese Album, which we got from YGESHOP yesterday, they gave us our copy before it was even released =) so yeah GD was probably wonderin how we got a hold of it before anyone else had lol. Too bad our boys werent performing or that TOP wasnt MCing, i really miss him, i wanted to go watch Music Core because TOP was an MC but due to his health it wasnt possible, but it was nice to see GD. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt, and he was cold, he kept rubbing his arms for warmth, what a babo.

after Music Core, we left and waited with fans at the side gate where the vans would come out, and GD rolled down his window to wave to the fans, it was really nice of him. his bangs are so cute! hahaha

How did you get into Music Core??? ;)

BB Japanese album...GD must've been like o_O? or hardcore fan. x]

I wish I was there...all the i-VIPs do. :)

GD wear a jacket!! It's winter! In Korea! :o

ah, thanks mon for uploading your fancam :D you're so lucky you went to watch gd mc-ing XD

more gd caps from music core.

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_734354/2008...48122_657jh.jpg

the shy gd<3

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_734354/2008...548122_kjkj.jpg

credit as tagged.

Thanks for the pictures of GD mc'ing. :lol:

He stands out...but he looks good while standing out. :)

Ahh! Lucky Monica. Thanks for the awesome fancam. :D

GD mc'ing...what a present. :lol:

Guest tsukemene123

^^ enjoy. woah. I just noticed that the little pictures on his hoodie is wearing the mask too! LOL. Can't believe I never noticed that XDXD Maybe the mask came with the hoodie?? or maybe it was specifically made for him (it sort of looks like him) xD

The mask and jacket are both a Korean brand called Sakun. The teeth graphic is on a lot of their products.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

I don't think Seungri meant it that way as to what chrissejin translated. I mean the guy could be security guard or something, so you never know.

Maybe he was saying it like, he was scared that he got into another car without permission and knowing LA's history of hate crimes and stuff, i think it was the first thing that popped into his head.

I highly doubt he meant to offend anyone. But if you do feel offended, well I don't know what to say. You can't take everyone's word for granted nor put people on a level that is above everyone else.

Seungri is young and naive, and yeah I would have to say he needs to watch what he says and stuff, but at the same time, he's still a kid, you can't expect him to grow up right away and know what is right from wrong.

I mean us as fans shouldn't take everything personnally, cause if we did, then I guess we're not fans. We should support them in ways that we feel good and not support in ways we feel wrong. I mean they are just humans, and they make mistakes.

he was 16 yrs old. he is NOT A CHILD. and if he did have the mindset of a child at that age then he needs special treatment or something.

and i live in cali and how can people say oh the image of african americans had after the LA RIOTS. i mean those koreans who owned those shops and stores in black neighborhoods arent the most friendlist people you know. i mean from personal experiences with having a black mother and a filipino father. when me and my mom would go into a korean owned store they would treat us and the latinos like crap. but we notice when whites came in they got treated like gold card members or something lol

so for anyone to say the image that african americans have to koreans, blacks can say that the same thing. as i stated before they own and operate in black neighborhoods but they want to treat their customers like crap just because their black? that ishh aint right!

like others have said, big bang has been around black people. that comment was un-called for. he better be glad that hes not that well-known in our media over here in the states cus his career would have been over with like that! just look at michael richards and etc

so please dont make excuses for this kid. even if it did happen almost a yr ago. im just now discovering this group {and going back to other pages to read up on them} and from what i read from other sites, YG entertainment never did issue an apology.

SO WRONG YO

i just dont understand people now-a-days..you would have think the hip hop culture would bring people closer together and acceptance would be at an all-time high now it just seems like people are getting dumber and dumber by the day.

Guest p2bandj

The mask and jacket are both a Korean brand called Sakun. The teeth graphic is on a lot of their products.

dang i just checked out the sakun site and it's crazy expensive. ballers man, ballers.

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop:

THANKS SOOOO MUCH for those pics!!!! haha TOP is cute in that jacket!!!!

p2bandj:: :w00t:TOP is own somewhat super expensive apparels even the LV shades!

meteorstarbb829: i removed tha tags already...my PC was soo slow .,.sorry

MON:: you're sooo lucky!!! i wish i could get to see them live someday...

whoah! I TOPped the page.huhu don't have anything..only old photos..

0831-1.jpg

1199543311_4.jpg

credit: YGBB and Bestiz

Guest emceej

Big Bang who just recently released their mini album in Japan "For the World" is changing thier identites.

The purpose of the mini album was to "test the Japanese waters," but the entire album was recorded ironically in English. Additionally, they are now changing their names to better target the "Japanese market."

Tae Yang will be changing his name to "SOL." (which is spanish.)

Seung Ri will be changing his name to "VI," the first two letters of the word "Victory (also the definition for 'Seung Ri' in English)."

Dae Sung will be changing his name to "D-Lite," modeled after "Delight," since he believes he has a "Delightful" smile.

TOP and G-Dragon will be keeping these names, since they are too cool for school.

Source: ALLKPOP

^^ so that`s why they changed their names. how cool. i like daesung`s nick name "delight"

too cool for school eh ?

HOTNESS OVERLOAD. THANKS JANN (right? x) ILY<3 xDDD dead.

GODDD, Seungri is loooking fly-er & fly-er each day! (i don't even think thats a word, ...ANYWAYS XD)

YB & that hand to the lip thing. AS:LDSFJKLG

yep that`s my name [:

i know seung ri is getting hotter and hotter every day.

i miss top so badly. i hope he gets enough rest.

TOP is own somewhat super expensive apparels even the LV shades!

^ that`s true. i`ve seen

bow wow

and

omarion

wearing one at the red carpet.

i heard it was 1k+.

hey i-VIPS!!!

Today Anaya and I went to watch MUSIC CORE at MBC Studios with our Thai friend Fye (puifye). Wow that place is a lot smaller than it looks, GD was so cute, he really did look like bumble bee, so cute! he was playful with the crowd when it was the downtime, and he waved to the fans. He looked at our way coz Anaya and I were the only ones waving around BB Japanese Album, which we got from YGESHOP yesterday, they gave us our copy before it was even released =) so yeah GD was probably wonderin how we got a hold of it before anyone else had lol. Too bad our boys werent performing or that TOP wasnt MCing, i really miss him, i wanted to go watch Music Core because TOP was an MC but due to his health it wasnt possible, but it was nice to see GD. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt, and he was cold, he kept rubbing his arms for warmth, what a babo.

after Music Core, we left and waited with fans at the side gate where the vans would come out, and GD rolled down his window to wave to the fans, it was really nice of him. his bangs are so cute! hahaha

your so lucky monica. thanks for sharing your experience.

i like g-d`s bright yellow shirt. soo cute [=

leslie_lei remove the p><p> be careful. it

time for some g-d pic spam [:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/meteor829/e0083502_477fc2e7a8c6e.jpg' alt='e0083502_477fc2e7a8c6e.jpg'>

e0083502_477fc2e68b918.jpg

e0083502_477fc2eb71cb3.jpg

e0083502_477fc30b46da4.jpg

e0083502_477fc30a0834f.jpg

e0083502_477fc2edae68b.jpg

e0083502_477fc2c9b84dd.jpg

e0083502_477fc2c8c35d2.jpg

and someone photoshopped g-d with

sunmi`s

wig :P

119956175499410100.jpg

credits : bestiz

Guest touchtheskies.

[TEASER] Big Bang - VIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFehknGJXwU

credits: ygbigbang.jp + sheerbliss@soompi

Is that a teaser of their new MV? Because if it is, I'll be soooo happy XD It totally reeks of BB. But hahahah, then again, it might be not >_>

Ahhh TOP owning hot expensive stuff. I think even without them, he'll work any style he has. (does that make sense? :o) And I miss Choi Seunghyun badly now T_T

Oh yes, cute new names. XD And I love how TOP and Jiyong keeps theirs <3333

Guest MaNG0BaBY

^^ so that`s why they changed their names.

When did they end up changing their stage names? :o

(^__^)b I'm glad that GD and TOP kept their names

though! ^^ Too sexxi for them to be anything else~ =P

Question though, why is it some people put

"Big Bang hwaiting!" and stuff like that at the end of

their posts sometimes? I'm just a little confuzzled.. @_@

Guest touchtheskies.

^ BigBang hwaiting means you're spurring them on. It's just like jiayou in Chinese! Giving them.. moral support to go on? haha I'm bad at explaining but yeah it's something along those lines. Basically it means you're supporting them. (:

i just wanna ask also..:: everytime BIG BANG has a live performance..FANS seems to chant something..what is the CHANT and what does it mean???

thanks for the explaining the BIG BANG hwaiting thing hehe....

yah..and why did they change their names?? lol..though i liked that GD and TOP kept theirs...

AKR20080104140500041_01_i.jpg

I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN...but from the looks of it..BIG BANG album is on the TOP! congratulations guys!!!

http://cfs6.blog.daum.net/image/35/blog/20...;filename=b.jpg

credit: bigbangisvip.cafe24

^

When did they end up changing their stage names? :o

(^__^)b I'm glad that GD and TOP kept their names

though! ^^ Too sexxi for them to be anything else~ =P

hmmm. i thought these stage names have already existed..

i've seen this in ygbigbang japan site long ago before they release their japanese single/album~~

unless it's meant for now..

but anyway these names sound coool x)))

i actually do think that the reason why they are changing their names is because of better recognition or easier to remember..

you can't possibly have korean names when you are in japan ye?

so english stagenames would definitely be better..

just like how dbsk has names like hero, micky, u-know etc.. but they don't use these in korea

i like D-Lite. it's such a coool name ROFL!!

VI is a little weird but yeah we all know it stands for Victory xDDD

Guest touchtheskies.

Okay I may look like I'm spamming this thread, hahaha but here I am to share photos !

BigBang For The World Photoshoot HQ <3

Group

bb070on8.jpg

bb069ga8.jpg

bb068fz2.jpg

bb067ok4.jpg

bb066le1.jpg

bb065ve8.jpg

bb064ta3.jpg

bb063no6.jpg

bb062ts1.jpg

Jiyong

bb041dp9.jpg

bb040vv0.jpg

bb039xk4.jpg

bb038sf9.jpg

bb037fh7.jpg

Taeyang

bb046lm2.jpg

bb045rx5.jpg

bb044zh5.jpg

bb043kj2.jpg

bb042fg8.jpg

bb051cm0.jpg

bb050wq4.jpg

bb049so3.jpg

bb048ar7.jpg

bb047dt1.jpg

Daesung

bb056aj9.jpg

bb055fx9.jpg

bb054nv6.jpg

bb053ry2.jpg

bb052jk0.jpg

Seungri

bb061iw8.jpg

bb060sx3.jpg

bb059qm3.jpg

bb058xb5.jpg

bb057gm7.jpg

Credits : all from ygbigbang.jp, courtesy of AsianFanatics, yanasot@soompi.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK, OR VIPS CANT SEE THIS ;O

And look at Daesung <3 With his tough, exterior, there's a smiley sticker on his shirt :D HAHAHAHAHAH THAT BOY IS SO CUTEEEEE.

V

V oh, i thought those pics are watermarked and editted thus this version :x hahahha if anyone wants me to put this down, i'll remove the links (:

Guest snail.

I think among those sets of pictures, Daesung looks the best IMO which is surprising because I'm always so biased when it involves GD and Seungri :) Yup, I love his t-shirt, too ! Best pictures are his 1st and 4th pics <3 Hot.

yanasot : THOSE PICS are already posted.... hehe...I think in the previous pages..hehe though, what the heck hehe it's for everyone to see..hehe thanks anyways...

WORK OF A DEDICATED FAN::

46f52e3e534b1filename23.jpg

46f52e411acbafilename234.jpg

hey!! i heard there's a re-edited version of LIES MV??

Guest kawaiiayumi

im loving big bang and they're japanese debut maybe we'll get a VIP MV finally. BEEN wishing for that since like...FOREVER.

Archived