{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

ooh i found a fancam on bestiz, top's not there so daesung's rapping his part in lies. i dont know where its from though. the yg one concert perhaps? haha iono, im just making assumptions since top's not there. daesung's even wearing top's shades.

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=3219

The pitch went higher for the rap but u noe wad? it's so freaking cute!!! and TOP's shades!!!xDDDDDDD

thnx so much for the fancam link.:D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icystarz88

arh... i finally hear some good news~

congrats to both TOP and GD!!

please rest well during the week..

BB Hwaiting and most imptly..

stay healthy always~!! =D

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night Impossible Is Nothing - T.O.P, Solbi, Hong Kyung Min, etc. (2007-12-30).avi [598 MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

:w00t: just like what the show title suggest, Nothing is Impossible for TOP & Big Bang`!

really relieve that they are doing fine now :)

Hi guys I'm new here.

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing the pictures.

:]

And I'm glad that TOP and GD are out of the hospital!

And happy new year!

Guest bigxela

Been a lurker here...glad to see that TOP and JiYong are ok.

I'm not sure this was posted yet, but i was lookin on asianfanatics :sweatingbullets: and i saw this:

Big Bang’s TOP suspended recording of a TV show because his tooth fell out.

On the 31st of December, TOP was eating icecream when the tooth he had just recieved treatment on fell out, thus suspending further filming during MBC’s ” No Impossible (ºҰ¡´É

Guest chungmah.

Awww thats great.

TOP & GD!! HURRAY!

Have a good rest.

Big Bang Seungri, "I never even touched a cigarette, yet dark circles..."

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

That's our Seungri!! Good boy <3

I don't care if you have dark circles or not.

You're still super cute (:

Guest Babii3x

Silentt reader ....

Big Bang's ideal girl?

Big Bang Seungri, "I never even touched a cigarette, yet dark circles..."

Awww TOP is sweet well actually they all are..... but Daesung actually admitting that he likes pretty girls lol.

Never touched a cigarette ..... he's so innocent lol. I don't mind dark circles on him.

Anywayss thanks for all translations & everything.

So glad that TOP & GD are okay =]

^^^ bigxela - thanks for sharing =] awww being embarassed about his tooth lol..... but being suspended just because his tooth fell out .... isn't that a bit ..... stupid ?? lol just my opinion

Guest juhjuh

Seungri's message translated! Thanks to the wonderful Sarah ^^

TRANSLATION CREDIT: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

To all the VIPs in this world Happy new year ^^ <3 (awwwww he included the i-vips)

Hello to all the fans who love bigbang this is seungri ^^

I think it's been awhile since i wrote here. we've been so busy T.T (we know seungriii<3)

I hope you guys understand. anyways i wanted to apologize to the fans who came to bigbang's concert on the second day (12/29)

Due to the special effects I became shoked and my blood pressure all the sudden changed and my mind went out. (wait... seungri fainted too? where was i when this happened?)

I'm sorry for not taking care of myself in the first place.. and showing you an unprofessional side.

I'm shameful so I wanted to tell all the fans and the bigbang members through this message that i'm very sorry.

never again!! i'll faint or be sick. I don't want the fans to be worried

so i promise here that i'll never be sick again. (....uhhh your not a person if your never sick lol, it's okayyy seungri<3)

Also, i think my ankle is healing faster due to everyone's help.

2007 was a very special year for bigbang because all the fans were there for us.

I want to thank all the VIPs, Bigbang members, and YG Family members for helping me learn so much in 2007 and helping me get to 2008 with such good experiences

In 2008, Bigbang will be releasing albums outside of korea too.

Not too long ago we released bigbang's first mini album in korea. I hope all the fans in korea too at interested.

The japanese album is in english version.

Oh and people are saying that there is a girl ghost voice in japanese album lalala.... but thats a narration ^^

please don't be shocked!!! T T you have to listen... there's no ghost.... (HAHA how cute.)

Please watch BigBang grow in 2008 too.

Thank you too all the pretty VIPs who supported us in 2007

I'll run forward this year too believing that the fans are there for me!! (does that make sense?)

After the end-of-the-year events, the members let go of their neverous-ness

so most of us caught a cold....

I hope they rest this week and re-energize themselves and come back as a fly bigbang hyungs.... (: (cuties<3)

i'm perfectly fine T T!!!! ( yeah right, don't lie)

We'll be back with new songs and better dances and leveled up performances

you'll give us a lot of love then as you do now right...? (f'sho seungri. don't worry. MORE LOVE MOREEEE.)

I'll believe in your guys <3

To all the VIPs in the worls, 4 fly bigbang memebers and YG Family memebers

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

-SEUNGRI-

--

That boy is too cute <3

Guest rayasunshine

Babii3x, You think that's stupid... really?? We aren't children anymore our teeth aren't supposed to just fall out of our mouth lol. They are the only set of teeth we get as adults you need to take care of them... so you can ummm eat??? Also if one of your teeth fall out and you wait too long the root will die and then you need a fake one. So I don't think its really un-natural to stop whatever you are doing and try to save your tooth. I am in no way bashing you <3 I just thought I would share a little information since it shocked me that someone would see that as stupid. Maybe you are younger or still have your baby teeth.

Anyways I am SUPER SUPER happy the boys are on the road to recovery**does happy dance**... hopefully they will get the much needed rest and enjoy some hot cocoa or something sweet and wintery. I am also surprised that so many people think Jiyoungieee's hair is cute... I just loved his hair before(the side swept bangs) and I do love when he experiments... but i don't think its his best look lol... and I agree he soooo looks like that guy from Liar Game. I liked this look on him too...*wipes drool* kjy01zz3.jpg

Oh yeah, Yb's new hair is JJang!!!!!

Guest Dirtycash23

To all the VIPs in this world Happy new year ^^ <3 (awwwww he included the i-vips)

.)

-SEUNGRI-

--

That boy is too cute <3

OMG!!! thats all i needed he said to all the VIP's in the world that was soooo

sweet luv him even more now<<3

BIGBANG!!! hwaiting I hope Daesung and YB stay in good health......aja aja hwaiting!!!!

leslie_lei thanks for posting that translation! I can't believe YB and Tempo are college students, either. I like how they still go for an education ^^ Ooooh lala, educated men, heh :)

mon5482, ahh your experience sounded so cool! I would've been so excited to be in those very places that Big Bang walked! Did security let you keep the pictures? If so, please share?

juhjuh, thanks for posting the translation ^^! Seungri fainted too? Aww poor boys! He needs to stop apologizing, he was just working too hard to be professional :( Seungri is just too cute! I love him!

"Thank you too all the pretty VIPs who supported us in 2007." - wouldn't you guys just freak out if one day they even included "iVIP"?! Since that's the term we all use, hehe ^^

I'm SO happy that Tempo is discharged! I hope he's feeling better. He better not scare us like that ever again! I was worried like crazy :( Thanks for all of the updates, everyone!

Guest soyabeangirl16

i like big bang a lot, their stuff is so interesting.

g-dragon is so cool, his songs are awesome.

their english is great! im listening to for the world so much now.

but i dont get why its a japanese album if nothings in japanese. oh well.

spread the BB love!!

i hope they had a great new year.

Guest HaneSorano

^ Aww lol, I can imagine the guys as girls, and even TOP's part that still kinda sounds deep. Lol, Imaine what kind of badass girl he'd be ><''

Hello to all the fans who love bigbang this is seungri ^^

I think it's been awhile since i wrote here. we've been so busy T.T (we know seungriii<3)

I hope you guys understand. anyways i wanted to apologize to the fans who came to bigbang's concert on the second day (12/29)

Due to the special effects I became shoked and my blood pressure all the sudden changed and my mind went out. (wait... seungri fainted too? where was i when this happened?)

I'm sorry for not taking care of myself in the first place.. and showing you an unprofessional side.

I'm shameful so I wanted to tell all the fans and the bigbang members through this message that i'm very sorry.

never again!! i'll faint or be sick. I don't want the fans to be worried

so i promise here that i'll never be sick again. (....uhhh your not a person if your never sick lol, it's okayyy seungri<3)

Also, i think my ankle is healing faster due to everyone's help.

2007 was a very special year for bigbang because all the fans were there for us.

I want to thank all the VIPs, Bigbang members, and YG Family members for helping me learn so much in 2007 and helping me get to 2008 with such good experiences

In 2008, Bigbang will be releasing albums outside of korea too.

Not too long ago we released bigbang's first mini album in korea. I hope all the fans in korea too at interested.

The japanese album is in english version.

Oh and people are saying that there is a girl ghost voice in japanese album lalala.... but thats a narration ^^

please don't be shocked!!! T T you have to listen... there's no ghost.... (HAHA how cute.)

Please watch BigBang grow in 2008 too.

Thank you too all the pretty VIPs who supported us in 2007

I'll run forward this year too believing that the fans are there for me!! (does that make sense?)

After the end-of-the-year events, the members let go of their neverous-ness

so most of us caught a cold....

I hope they rest this week and re-energize themselves and come back as a fly bigbang hyungs.... (: (cuties<3)

i'm perfectly fine T T!!!! ( yeah right, don't lie)

We'll be back with new songs and better dances and leveled up performances

you'll give us a lot of love then as you do now right...? (f'sho seungri. don't worry. MORE LOVE MOREEEE.)

-SEUNGRI-

--

That boy is too cute <3

No kidding you guys have been busy! Get well soon oppa and hope everyone gets over their cold soon~!

Seungri's too cute, such a fly bigbanger =]

Guest yonnie

some pic i've seen..i wonder who are the girls below....i don't understand korean..what are these???

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb113/l...5F0BFF8C3F2.jpg

I think it's a parody of the movie that

Jang Geun Suk

and

Son Tae Young

is in, among other actors/actresses. I can only tell that the third girl is

Son Tae Young

. The others, I don't know since I don't know much about the movie.

Anyways, very glad that GD and TOP's out of the hospital, and hope that they get their MUCH NEEDED rest!!!

It's great that Big Bang wants to show that they're professionals, but even professionals have to take care of their health, don't they?

Also, I've voted in that Chinese voting thing, and saw that they're in 22nd place now. (Up one from yesterday, when I did my voting thing)

What is it anyways? I googled some of the first Chinese names, and it was like members of other Korean singers, and stuff...

Thanks for posting the tranlation to Seung Ri's message juhjuh.

Even when he's aching in pain, he thinks about his fans. What a

devotion. I cant wait to see what they have coming this new year!!

I watched Big Bang film the cf for skoolooks on Mnet and had to

cut this clip. G-Dragon looks so tired. He yawned a lot. He starts

to doze off and sings 'Umbrella'.

GD sing Umbrella on Mnet skoolooks no cut

Young GD on TV show pt. 1

Young GD on TV show pt. 2

I dont think this has been posted before. If it has sorry, but

it doesnt hurt to watch it again.

G-Dragon looked so cute. His voice was still high. LOL. You

can see his mom too. Ji Yong lovers ... meet your future

mother-in-law.

Archived