{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Saebin :D

okay.. stupid question here

what's the diff between ivip and vip? :o

both are fans[clubs] right? :unsure:

edit:

LOL HAHAHAH !!! after i post i realised the above poster asked the same thing :lol:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^

Sabrina and bobo33 iVIP= internationl VIP, and VIP is just VIP... some of the SOOMPIERS and OTHERS

made it up for us INTERNATIONAL FANS.... it's CUTE..

Guest viet13aby90

Like Nou said,

VIP is what BB calls there fans in Korea.

Our lovely mon5482 came up with iVIP, with the i standing for international.

Guest la.la.la

i've been too quiet about all the news but i have to speak up now because officially, my favorite 3 members have been hurt

big bang just needs to slow down

i honestly don't care anymore if they don't do everything they have scheduled

cause they're basically killing themselves. i mean, being tired in one thing, but to the point where you collapse??

i feel too demanding

i just wish there was some way where they just knew that

Guest trangtwo

BAD NEWS EVERYONE.

The shot didn't help TOP. They're testing him right now. The results haven't come out yet.

I'm seriously worried.

Oh no. I really don't know what to say right now. This is really scary. It's been such a great year for them, and for it to end like this is just heartbreaking. I'm so sad and worried right now.

EDIT - Oh my gosh, abnormal blood sugar?! I thought it was just exhaustion, but it turns out to be something more serious and complicated.

I hope they all get better soon. And I hope the boys and YG all learn from this experience, so they won't have to overwork themselves in the future. :tears:

Guest t. yama

Thank you so much for updating us Melody. ^^

OH MY...TOP...hang in there! Be strong! I'm seriously worried too since there's another concert tonight (Korean time) and

he's still not in a very stable condition. Why must all of these things be happening to our boys. ;_; I mean...when TOP was

juggling radio show appearances, performances, and acting in "I Am Sam," he was pulling through. GAHHH :tears:

GET WELL SOON TOP! HWAITING!

Guest tvxqforever

BAD NEWS EVERYONE.

The shot didn't help TOP. They're testing him right now. The results haven't come out yet.

I'm seriously worried.

omg. it sounds so..

scary..

T_T

TOP hwaiting!!..

btw, how is GD nw??

Guest melodygreenleaf

"Exhausted" Big Bang TOP must remain hospitalized..received an examination

Summarized/Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Male group Big Bang's TOP, who was hospitalized after collapsing before KBS "Music Festival", must be treated for a long time.

According to YG Entertainment, TOP was sent to the hospital on the 30th at 9 PM and was supposed to be released at 5:30 PM on the 31th. Although he received a shot and stayed overnight at the hospital, his condition did not improve, so he was examined.

The results have not come yet, but his blood test has revealed that his blood sugar levels are abnormal. The hospital has stated that he must discontinue all his activities and remain hospitalized.

As a result, TOP will not be able to attend that MBC "Music Festival", which takes place on the 31st at 10 PM, nor the "One Concert".

The other members of Big Bang are also weak physically and thus will rest for the first week of next year and will receive health examinations.

A representative of YG Entertainment said, "The results for TOP's examination have not come out yet, so I can't say anything for sure, but it seems like he will be inactive for a while."

-

I apologize beforehand if there is anything wrong with my translation. I'm not familiar with medical terms so...

I really hope there's nothing seriously wrong with him. It's not looking too good though. T_T

Guest rawesome

:o I think my previous posts are full of that emoticon, but can y'all blame me?

Male group Big Bang's TOP, who was hospitalized after collapsing before KBS "Music Festival", must be treated for a long time.

According to YG Entertainment, TOP was sent to the hospital on the 30th at 9 PM and was supposed to be released at 5:30 PM on the 31th. Although he received a shot and stayed overnight at the hospital, his condition did not improve, so he was examined.

The results have not come yet, but his blood test has revealed that his blood sugar levels are abnormal. The hospital has stated that he must discontinue all his activities and remain hospitalized.

As a result, TOP will not be able to attend that MBC "Music Festival", which takes place on the 31st at 10 PM, nor the "One Concert".

The other members of Big Bang are also weak physically and thus will rest for the first week of next year and will receive health examinations.

A representative of YG Entertainment said, "The results for TOP's examination have not come out yet, so I can't say anything for sure, but it seems like he will be inactive for a while."

-

I apologize beforehand if there is anything wrong with my translation. I'm not familiar with medical terms so...

I really hope there's nothing seriously wrong with him. It's not looking too good though. T_T

My spirit went down when I heard about TOP collapsing, then JI-TAKE too?! Let me be funny for a minute and say that the reason is because of their mushroom heads LOL On the real tip, I'm worried about these boys just like how they made me feel during their "Want You" concert tour a while back. I hope that this would be the last and YG would let them rest. They're so in demand, that they hardly have time for themselves and this is why it's impossible for them to have these ridiculous MySpace accounts. I'm glad and mad at the same time that Darknae/Hotnae is 'back', because he's mosdef miss-able, but I'd rather have him rest instead along with JI-TAKE and TOP. Let's all be optimistic and pray for the best. I'm sure that the boys wouldn't want us to be down on their behalf. Thank you to all of you who continuously update. You're very well appreciated :)

Anyways, those pictures of them with the teddy bear are sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! OMO YBear! I mosdef want to be a teddy bear now LOL and the mushroom head jokes are kinda distracting me from worrying about the boys. I started another trend :vicx:

JI-TAKE & MR. T.O.P. HWAITING~!

I(ANNE) TOPped A PAGE!

edit: The preview for the "How Gee" MV was ... I don't even know how to put it into word but the girls and the champagne bottles? I think those are unnecessary. I'm not jealous, but more like weirded out. I'm diggin' the scene though. I hope there'll be some bboy session or something in the MV.

Guest helennn

omo.

top .

aiiiyaaahh, i don't think i can sleep tonight with this heavy feeling .

i really really really really really really REALLY hope they get better,

all of them :| they need to stop making us worry ! :[

bad way to start off the year, i think a week's rest will be good,

but i'm willing to wait however long it takes for them to

FULLY recover, i don't care if they don't perform for an entire month,

i won't lose any love for them. (:

nounu- thanks for the clarification, i never knew what it was for either :sweatingbullets:

one more questionnnn;

does top stand for

taking over property?

that's what i've heard, and other times i've heard its just top . o.o

so im kinda confused .

vv thanks for the clarification melody

ahh, and i feel the same about the ^^ smiley FJSLDKJf.

edit.

omggggggg, i cried when i read thatt :|

im praying for him & the rest of them tonighttt,

i hope they're able to rest . big bang hwaitinggg <3

Guest melodygreenleaf
one more questionnnn;

does top stand for

taking over property?

that's what i've heard, and other times i've heard its just top . o.o

so im kinda confused .

TOP said himself that it doesn't stand for anything. He said he'll inform everyone if it ever does stand for something. ^^

... it feels really weird to use the "^^" smilie right now. I'm seriously scared about TOP. Bad sugar levels isn't good.

Edit: It's really frustrating that the 1-5 top searches and newest articles all have to do with the plagiarizing thing. While TOP is at number 6. People really should give them a break, especially now.

Guest viet13aby90

Omo omo omo.

WOW. This is certainly frightening.

But at least he'll be able to rest now.

I really hope that TOP recovers well and that his blood sugar level will return to normal.

Thanks for the translation Melody.

BIG BANG HWAITING! AJA AJA FIGHTING!

thanks for the translations MELODY.. omo.. what is going to happen to him..

he has to be hospitalized for a while.. and he hasn't gotten better?? i am do scared..

his blood sugar levels are abnormal?? what does that mean?? ARGGG.. this is so

stressful...

T.O.P HWAITING... JI YONG HWAITING... BIG BANG BIG BANG HWAITING!!!!

Guest tvxqforever

OH.MY.GOD.

i cant believe it..

TOP!!!.. please rest well..

omg. *pray* i hope the result is okay..

i'm very worried nw!!!

-

thanks melody for that. so his sugar level is either too high or too low.. ive been stalking this thread for more updates on our boys. and i'll continue stalking it. :lol: whoa i just used a happy emoticon.. i wonder how jiyong is right now.. gah our boys are so overworked.. theyve been doing so much.. and we all appreciate them for that.. BIG BANG HWAITING!

since i havent commented on the how gee preview.. umm.. the girls dancing was kinda eh whaaaa? but the vid seems fun.. and our boys looked good. cant wait for the full mv to come out.

Guest tppwendy

OH God!!!

MR.TOP.I can't calm when I hear that.Look him so strong?So what wrong happened?Let's him rest.

So tonight has GD, Sri, DS, anh YB rite?

BB FIGHTING _ VN-VIP ALWAYS BE YOUR SIDE.

FIGHTING, WE LOVE YOU

www.bigbangvn.com

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG!!!!

am prettie sure all of us here is worry sick about TOP..

Hopes he recovers soon.. :tears: :tears:..

i can't take this anymore..no more bad news please...

I hope TaeYang && DaeSung stay STRONG!!!!

Guest okaylikegetaway

OMO im tearing up right now

TOP's condition is so serious. they really have been overworking themselves. im really glad that YG decided to give them a break.

I just hope that they will be nicely rested and come back with lots of strength.

I hope the rest of the boys do well in the ONE concert and the KBS thingie.

all this news is really hearbreaking ]:

Guest getawaycar

^ yes I agree. no more bad new please.

ㅠ.ㅠ

this stuff kills me.

^ omo! TOP please be healthy soon! don't overwork yourself!

we're always here for you don't worry!

I may not be a frequent poster but I'm still updated with you guys.

thanks for these.

Guest pips_feefa

CHOI TOP,GET WELL SOON!

get enough rest & come back with some love!

we will waiting for you...

i wanna cry :tears:

&& G-RI also GET WELL SOON!

and to the others member Dae Sung & Tae Yang,BE STRONG!

BB FIGHTING!!!

Archived