{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Meethoing

this BB thread is moving too fast.. XD i wasnt able to check this up for like.. one and a half day and.. i need to catch up on like.. 21 pages!.. but it took me 4 hours to read 16 pages!.. but anyways.. YG FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... damn that performance was HOT HOT HOT HOT.. hot i say.. i love the boys singing each others song.. that was soo awesome!.. and the guys singing LIE.. that was hot!!!.. and im loving JINU hair cut.. that is a hot hair cut... but then i saw taeyang's new hair cut and im like.. 0_0.. thats hottness!!!... and i am NOT LIKING GD's hair.. its sooo.. out of this world.. its soo.. can i just say fugly?.. XD.. i kinda hate it.. i love the side bangs... i like that a lot.. and SE7EN dance near the end.. that was hot.. and his body is getting hotter!!!.. and is it just me or that CL reminds me of lexy her style and everything is kinda like "L" u know.. its like.. "L" had a shirt something like that but in different color. XD... anyways i hope BB gets all the rest they need because.. seungri is 100% better and then TOP!!?.. no way.. that shock me.. but i hope after all this maddess.. they could rest.. like.. MAYBE they could come to the U.S... lets NEW YORK?.. for a resting period.. XD...

EDIT.. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!.............. GD BOO FAINTED!?!?!?!... NO WAY.. omg.. someone please just take the boys to hawaii.. put them on a plane to somewhere where they wouldnt work. omg.. its is sad news.. i mean.. thats more than half the group being sick... =/.. i hope they get a longg rest for all their hard work.. and a week off?!??.. thats something i hope they'll get like a month off.. that would be great! although i might miss them a ton.. =/.. but i mean health comes first.. =) watch out for taeyang and daesung.. i hope they'll continue to be fine...

fighting Big Bang!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trangtwo

So many pages!!!

Oh my goodness. First mangnae, now Top & GD! (Thanks Melody and Jerilyn for the translations/news) T_T Ahhhh. Seriously this is not a great way to end the year. Dammit, we saw it coming though. They’ve been working themselves way too hard. The concert is enough, but they have all these performances, music festivals, etc. One right after another, running from one place to the next. (I mean, I love seeing them, but I worry more about their health!) I know they’re young men, and they can handle it since they’re basically pros, but it’s all just too much to handle. I mean Top didn’t collapse even when he was filming the drama on 2 hours of sleep, and NOW he collapses from exhaustion. And they’re all exhausted now. </3 But at least they get to rest for one week. Gahh please slow down!

Basmspasm – thanks for posting the gifs from Good Sunday. Gahh gotta catch up on my downloads. Ahhh how cute!! GD’s so hot with wet hair! O_O Aww I wish Dae Sung was wearing a white shirt XD *runs*

Ok their performance of Black Cat was just super cute. LOVED the dance. GD is HOT. (mushroom head and all)

Monica!! Thanks sooo much for keeping us updated. Aww seriously, when he was back a few days ago, I could see how happy he was to perform again. It put such a huge smile on my face. Yes, so young, yet so freakin’ amazing <3 (Omigosh you guys saw YB’s fiiine back?! *dies*)

Melody – More accusations?! Seriously, is this the time to pick on our boys? Our poor boys are freaking exhausted. Those netizens should just shove all their crap up their…NVM. After hearing the news, I’m soo not in the mood for this crap.. I’m seriously gonna have to knock someone out -__- OK OK I’m not serious about that, and violence is NOT the answer lol, but yeah it’s getting ridiculous.

Such an emotional rollercoaster guys =/

Ok to end on a happier note, here’s the preview of their How Gee MV, which was shown at the concert. The boys were H.O.T!! No comment on the girls :vicx:

[Preview]How Gee MV (Shown in concert)

I'm so sad this year is ending so poorly for them :(

I almost wanted to say f* you, YG, for working them so hard, but then again, they're grown ups and professionals at what they do and it would be immature to say something like that. i'm sure they worked like crazy on their english cause their english is real good considering the fact that none of them lived in the US. i can actually hear almost all of the lyrics. :)

I hope they get well fast. I'd rather see less of them if it'll keep them alive and healthy and happy.

I wish I could go to the hospital and visit them right now.

I love them all. I hope they get well real soon. A week seems too short actually.

& it sucks that YG might have to send all of them to the hospital, but hopefully he does so that all five of them can get adequate treatment and the rest they need &...

maybe they will all get to party together in their VIP room at the hospital! :lol:

HOLY FREAKIN SH*. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. why are all of my favorite boys collapsing right and left? and im not exhaggerating when i say they are my favorite boys, i have a chalkboard on my wall in my room and a "love meter" on it and 1-3 are TOP, GD and Seung-ri. okay that was random, sorry. BUT SERIOUSLY these guys need to rest until they are completely rested and healthy again. I know they are just working really hard to close up this year with a bang but if they arent careful they'll wind up with serious complications. :/ and i know they all want to perform a lot cause thats when musical artists are at their happiest, but they really do need to take a break. i wonder if they are going to do the ONE concert :c

BIG BANG FIGHTING!! <33333333

&&congrats boys for winning SONG OF THE YEAR, TOP GROUP OF THE YEAR, and the DAESANG OF 2007 in the SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS.

Both warned for going around the swear filter.

Guest xXsmilesXx

^^OMGGGGG!!Thanks trangtwo for

the "How Gee" preview link..aww it looks so awesome.

is that SeungRi playing the trumpet..oh gosh to awesome

the vid looks hott..totally ghetto with emerrrr the girls dancing..lol..a big nono :ph34r:

I can't believe it G-Dragon now

oh man am glad their gonna be getting some rest..

Ok to end on a happier note, here’s the preview of their How Gee MV, which was shown at the concert. The boys were H.O.T!! No comment on the girls :vicx:

[Preview]How Gee MV (Shown in concert)

LOL, omg..i find that the random shots of the girl in the bikini top dosent fit into the vid..well, for the 36 seconds that i saw of it...as well as the bottles...

the boys are cute as usuall ahah top and the giant boom box <3

Guest chrischris

hi!! im new to this thread but ive been a big bang fan for awhile >_<

im a transfer student from the WG thread lol

ummm can anyone make screenshots of GD from the music drama becuz i am totally loving his hair !

ahhhh the music drama was so cute and funny! ^o^;;

Guest lilswtazndevil

OMG!!G-Dragon too....what is going on

first is maknae then TOP now g-dragon...

they seriously need to take a vacation....LIKE SERIOUSLY!!

SEUNGRI TOP G-DRAGON HWAITING~!!

TAEYANG & DAESUNG STAY STRONG~!HWAITING~!!

BIG BANG HWAITING~!!

the preview of the mv is hot!!

i cant wait for it!!

MY GD FAINTED....:( whyyy!!!!they work toooo hard,they need some rest.i hope hes feeling better noww....poor themm..first it was Seungri then TOP and now MY GD...

Guest Saebin :D

ahh i am confused, the songs from For The World released are the rips of the previews or full versions of the song? i downloaded only 1 song to see, and its a full version :o so how come it's the full ver. when it hasn't been released yet? (thanks to whoever answers my question :) )

LOL, did that balloon hit him?

his angry expression(which i think he can't pull off xDDD)

credits: bestiz

LMAO! HAHAH I think that balloon did hit him xD

and i agree he can't pull of the angry look :P cos he's too cute xD

I read on the news that Top at 9:30 pm before the kbs music festival collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. These boys need some rest. :(

omg. i cannot believe top collapse there. i want to see the perf! where did he collapse? :tears:

first baby and now grandpa. rawr D: They should get ALOT OF REST. T.T

OMG TOP! SEUNGRI....and now I just heard that G DRAGON fainted today too! after the KBS festival...WTF. early in the morning...

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151

ok my friend said the article says on the 29th seungri went to the emergency room when they were almost finished with the concert b/c of his ankle

and top fainted after the rehearsal for kbs festival at 9 pm, and gd fainted after the kbs festival. they'll be at the mbc thing they did last year on the 31st but they'll be resting the first week of the new year..its because of the overworking + sickness...sickness b/c of sleep deprivation..

If someone wants to properly translate the article, that would be great, but those are the basics she translated for me real quickly..

Gosh, I'm so worried...please YG...let them rest. >.<; They are being worked too hard.... ahhhh..noo~ ><

:( This is really bad...

Big Bang Hwaiting! Get well soon! I wish we could send them all on vacation..... ;_; our poor boys...they are strong but they have their limits too..=/

WTF ! GD fainted too?? MAn they need to stop this. can't risk getting another member falling ill! :fury:

don't know if this was posted yet but here's a link to watch their MINI DRAMA eng subbed. (:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FM_lH61t0HI

Wow thank you!

Just informing everyone that there's another accusation of plagiarizing floating around. Something about Mariah Carey and "We Belong Together/Forever With You". I'm not translating it. I think this is just getting ridiculous. -_-

On a brighter note, 30 or so very prominent radio producers were asked who this year's singer of the year is. I think about 21 of them said Big Bang ^^ Whatever the number, Big Bang was number one.

omg c'mon man. they've got nothing better to do -_- just stop the accusations. <_<

Edit: WOOOHOOO!!! *dances*

I topped a page for the 2nd time ㅋㅋ

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

^

^

LOL I have the same question too.. :sweatingbullets:

Dang..

First was SeungHyuns and now our Kwon Leadah.. :tears::tears:

I hope DaeDae and YB can stay strong.. I don't wana see them broke down again.. T.T

ahh thank you for this!!

Hahaha random bikini girl.. Oh was it seungri that was playing the saxophone?

LOL Top was carrying the radio all the time hahhah :sweatingbullets:

Oh my goodnes... three members from big bang hospitalized in one month. O__O

I'm shocked. They've worked really hard. I hope they get a long rest and fully recover.

I love their piano version on the KBS last night. Really nice...

Go Big Bang~

Guest sleepyness

Ahh. They're all fainting T_T I hope they all get better soon <3 Its good that they're getting time off to rest, but one week seems a bit short <<;

I can't wait to see the whole How Gee MV. It seems interesting xD...

Guest helennn

so the unofficial mv is a remake of this song?

am i right..? O____o; that version is scary. D:

i like bb's version a wholeeeeeee lot better :D

the how gee mv preview:

i agree with unnessasary girls part ._.

it's not just jealous, well partly .. xD

but they just seem so out of place,

and they don't go with the bb vibee,

it just all seems so odd, cause they don't match,

THEY DON'T GO TOGETHER ! D:<

anyways, i like the song , & omg, their outfits look so cute (:

seungri,top,&gd, get well soon<3 .

Guest melodygreenleaf

ahh i am confused, the songs from For The World released are the rips of the previews or full versions of the song? i downloaded only 1 song to see, and its a full version :o so how come it's the full ver. when it hasn't been released yet? (thanks to whoever answers my question :) )

Full versions. I don't know why exactly it's available now, but I think it's because the stores in Japan have the CDs already. Not for sale yet, but in stock.

now it g-dragon! :crazy:

the both hyungs is down... :tears:

seriously they need A REST!!great to noe that they will be doing that.. :D

BIG BANG~~have a gd rest..completely recharge,ok?? B)

p.s to TOP oppa/hyung & g-dragon hyung~~get well soon!love ya ;)

big bang needs to rest. gosh i'm so worried :tears: hopefully they get well soon!!!!

i know its the end of the year and they want to do good and show the fans what they got, but still they need to worry about their health thats more important.

Fighting big bang!!!

I knew GD's turn was coming =_=

This boy just work too much

I was surprised that he's 3rd in the line and not 1st

I hope they get well soon...

Artists' life is hard eh

Is it me or I don't like their pimpin' style at all?

It really doesn't fit them =\

Maybe they want a different image in Japan but meh...

I guess they have to have the girls to match the lyrics *rolleyes*

After listening to English Always I'm really liking it

especially the rap part <3~

Guest tppwendy

OH my god

Frist I hear Sri I so sad

Then I know about TOP I worry anh now GD I cry

OH, how about One Concert?Pls rest BB, don't let us crazy and cry more.

Archived