{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest xXsmilesXx

WOW thanks guys for all the updates

&& mon for the concert update..

The music drama was hilarious..omg TOP at the end

i love his facial expressions..DaeSung ws so funnie..geez i was bout to die of laughter

am so jelly of So Hee she was partner with YB..errr <_<:crazy:

Big Bang's SBS Gayo Daejeon performance w/YG FAMILY was AWESOME..

aww i didn't think Se7en was gonna be there

omg..it was just awesome i can't wait til the HQ!!!!!!!

oh god SeungRi get better soon!!!!!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

miiloverx2! thankyouuu for that link! i didnt get to see it, the buffering thing is my worst enemy! i hate it!

thanks vip_gd and baz for those caps of the drama

lovesballad! thanks for that link!!!

beaujae1529, thanks for those concert pics.

here comes the sad news ..

according to some news i read ..

seungri was piggybacked by the manager to hospital ( or backstage )

due to his ankle ..

he called back and told other members must end the concert properly ..

the other members cried during one of the songs ( last farewell i guess )

SEUNGRI AH ! STOP MAKING US WORRIEDD !

anyway .. i love the yg family performace .. ^^

freal josephine?! gah seungriiiii!!! ohmagad he needs to rest.. :( and about the otehr members crying during one of th song. :tears:

mon, dont worry we will definitely pray for seungri. i hope he rests and gets his ankle to heal, fully!

jaja thanks for posting those lyrics up, haha i kinda need help getting the words, theyre english is quite good though but some parts juts made me go 'whaa? what did he just sing? whaaaa?" daesung's english wows me, im still not over it..

about the lyrics, yeah the korean ver. is waaaay better but i think maybe cos it was hard to fit english lyrics of the same meaning as the ones in korean with the melody, and probably they were only using words easy for them to sing? iono.. but yeah..

freespongbob, thanks for the link! waaaah i really wish i was there!!

so about the drama! how hot was top in the beginning, i was falling off my seat, i was so excited to watch the drama. heeeee X) and he was holding hands with sunye. then taeyang came with sohee, and gd gah so effing hot. all sad.. *droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools* then daesung! holding his letter out then singing to that song! HOMAHGAD ROFL! :lol::lol: taeyang and sohee are so cute. omagah!

the random snsd song and yeeun and sunmi dancing to it was funny

. haha! yoobin winking at top! woooot! hahahah! seducerrr! and where the hell did daesung come from during that lover boy song? haha! lies fitted into the drama! hahaha! homahgad top you liar! cheating on sunye. tsktsk! haha. those bullies! gah, and when jiyong came in, gah i was all 'WOOT KWON JIYONG! HE'S SO GONNA SAVE SUNYE!" and he got punched instead. his face was so funny! homahgad! his omona face! hahah! and what? was that a kiss? HAHA HOMAHGAD ROFLMAO! gah top at the end. gah so funny! *wipes away tears* subs please? haha.. gah i really wanna see gd act now.

the trot singers. haha! that was so cute. they were just mumbling the lyrics. :lol: ooooh i would love to hear daesung sing lies, trot version! heee X)

the yg perf rocked! a fool's only tears! yaaaaaaay!!! b-b-b-but gd's hair. :blink: gah good thing gd looks like gd. haha! :lol: daesung singing along to one love.. gd's rap in a-yo rocked. and top's too. i liked the last part, who we? the yg family family family~~

OMO!! Gone for a day and I miss 8 pages of good stuff!!!

First, that music drama was awesome!! YEAH, DaeSung was funny.

He starts singing out of no where and two members of

WONDER GIRLS

starts dancing to

SNSD's

song. But poor TOP. In the end he gets no one.

Gotta say Seung Ri must be working his butt off for the injury to come back.

How are they gping to perform the next concert? Did the other members

really cry? SEUNG RI, FEEL BETTER!!! DONT WORK TOO HARD!! :tears:

I love the performance with all the YG MEN!! It was so HOTTT!!! Just when

it couldn't get any better, IT DID!! Well, not really. It would've been perfect

with Seung Ri there. Taebin <33 It was really a surprise to

see them! I was going to watch it on TVANTS but it was acting stupid on

me. I shall try today!! Am I the only one who notices the Kwon Leader's

new hairstyle? It looks like SeungRi's bowl cut, only now they stuck a

bigger bowl on his head and then cut around it. It doesnt look as bad as

SeungRi's but still .. why did they have to do that? I was loving the side

bangs after that bun.

i hope our seungri gets better soon.

he makes me really worried -_-

rest well seungri ! hwaiting.

thanks for the album link.

i must say the korean version is a lot better. but the rap versions are better in english :lol:

but i give them props . their english is getting better specially taeyang and seungri.

my favorite is together forever. i liked the part when taeyang says "so much love for you, you got me sprung" mann imagine him saying that !

g-dragon`s bowl cut on the yg performance is so cute.

they did a good job filling in seungri`s part.

I'm a lil' afraid of the Daesungie pic though...lol.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/t...gd/untitled.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA that is PRICELESS!

ahhhaha. daesungiee so cute [:

i really liked the drama. my daesung got rejected and he was doing a mini parody :lol: ahah.

Guest RNGUYEN

I missed out on 10 pages and SOO MANY UPDATES!

1) YB's new hair = <3 It is lookin` BE-YOUUUU-TIFUL ;D

2) GREAT Concert = Me jealous. LOL, I wanna go :(

3) For the World CD = ALREADY?! You guys are too fast!

4) Seungri = I hope you get better oppa :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKKKK YOU EVERYONE. :D

Guest whohungjen?

omo seungri hurt himself again???

argghh i knew it was too early for him to come back

its okay ivips, we are there to support him :D

anyway, THANK YOU everybody for the vids (esp of the music drama AHAHA nice LOL@the songs they used ... can somebody sub it please btw?)

and lyrics for FOR THE WORLD...since i'm not korean and had to read translations anyway, i guess it doesnt affect me AS MUCH

but yea some of the songs sound really weird in english. and just...different.

Guest Dirtycash23

OMG!!! Bigbang was so amazingYB at the beginning so

sexy he seemed a lil out of breath but who wouldn't after that dance

and then BAM! here comes 1tym *faints* it was like fly Gentleman all over again

it was awesome to see them all on the same stage and then when you think it

couldn't get any better Jinusean makes it HOT!!!! and we must not forget Se7en it seems like it's been

so loooooong since he's performed on stage in Korea and then CL is the cherry that top's the sundae!.....D

but I have to say it was the best out of JYP and SM not bashing them of course but YG brings the heat!

.......SeungRi hwaiting!

TOPPED WOOT WOOT!!!^^

Guest xrainonme

OMGEE!! I'M LISTENING TO THEIR NEW ALBUM RIGHT NOW!! XDDDDDD

THEIR ENGLISH IMPROVED SOO MUCH!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR BIG BANG!!

<3333333333333333

I wish I was watching them live right now, listening to their Japanese Album just gives me

the goose bumps xD I saw some of the fancams, and I enjoyed their skits, especially the

coffee prince one xD

Next Year is going to Pwn, because Big Bang will be Rockin it all year long, *..and that's THAT!*

caps from the musical drama.

jiyong!! :w00t:

1198953998_gd01.jpg

1198953998_gd02.jpg

1198953998_gd03.jpg

1198953998_gd04.jpg

1198953998_gd06.jpg

1198953998_gd07.jpg

daesung is such a cutieee. <3333 :wub:

e0070055_47766dc768679.jpg

e0070055_47766e0d55258.jpg

e0070055_47766e173bdf5.jpg

and here's a few caps from the perfs.

e0070055_4776998924eda.jpg

e0070055_4776998ba8d05.jpg

jiyong's bowl cut. haha, mushroom head. :lol:

e0070055_477699924f6da.jpg

e0070055_477699959f3eb.jpg

e0070055_477699dc31ba2.jpg

credits:bestiz

FreeSpongebob: thanks for the BABO LINK....do you have the full video version of this song???? i love it sooo much!

and oh! the video isn't clear or maybe i have a very bad PC..can i ask[/coWHO SANG THE CHORUS

IF IT IS G-DRAGON..then i'm loving him to bits!!!!! so talented!

oh!! and i saw the MUSIC DRAMA!! lol! what a funny video! TOP is as usual soooo HOT!!! haha!! what a two timer hottie!!

DAESUNG is uber cute and such a drama queen! haha!!!

TAE YANG is also sweet w/ his partner....

and ...G-DRAGON seriously is soooo DAMN FINE!!!!!! i wish we will see him in a drama soon...ehhe

119895840530510600.jpg

119895842170580400.jpg

119895845416549900.jpg

119895843710597800.jpg

119895843714403100.jpg

119895846911422200.jpg

I DIDN'T QUITE LIKE GD'S HAIR...

credit: bestiz

Guest s a r a h

hahaha thanks for the picsss

aww gd's hair... i liked his old hair better.. lollll

omg the music drama thing was sooo cutee!!!

gahHhhhh TOP SO HOTTTT!! <3333

where can i listen to their new album?

thanks juh juh!!! :D

awww seungri get better!!! :[

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^^ voila!

(29 Dec 07) 1tym, Big Bang, Jinusean,, Se7en- SBS Gayo Daejun & (29 Dec 07) Big Bang & Wonder Girls- Warm Sweet Drama SBS AVAILABLE @ YGBB FORUM

Be back with caps

edit/ lol okay youtube link above :sweatingbullets:

Guest the7REAL.

Gee, my emotions go up and down when I read this thread today... there are some good things happening and some bad things. =/

Aww, Seungri Hwaiting! I really want him to just get off that ankle for a while before it gets worse.... >.<

Watched the musical drama....TOP is such a stud muffin..he doesn't even need to try. lol. I got too excited in the beginning because I thought he was calling out to Sun mi...lol..darn...she received no love in the drama but was just adorable anyways.^^ Daesung was like..making me crack up so much..hahahah. When he had a little number there I was just laughing the whole time. XD The Top and Yoobin..scenes...rawr. lol. I won't say anymore but yeah, I'm satisfied with it even though she does punch him in the face in the end..lmao. GD...was just...so cute. nuff' said. YB was so hot that I didn't even notice the girl on his arm...lol. And even when I did, they looked like brother and sister in a weird way...XD Yeh Eun so perdy. Were those skoolooks uniforms btw? lol. They were clean.

When I was riding in the car with my friends today, we played the English Big Bang songs, but I got so confused because in Lies and Always I would sing the Korean lyrics instead of the english ones. XD Tried doing the 'lies' dance in the car but the english chorus threw me off. I'm like..'wait what?' @_@; And so when I listened to all of the full versions of the songs, I really did end up laughing at some parts like I thought I would...lol. I'm sorry, couldn't help it cause' like lyrics in 'B I G B A N G' were just LOLOL. I think I'll sing these songs out loud when I'm feeling goofy..haha...cause' yeah...very random lyrics.. I think the english lyrics are TOO happy for me and they sound like they are making so many lovey dovy promises but like repeating stuff like "Always and Forever, Forever Together, something something Forever, etc." LOL. Though, in 'Together Forever' I like TOP's rap and he sings "I don't want to be without your love"..>.<; So short but it was a nice addition to the song. Btw, why is it for this album I notice the many times TOP has said 'T.O.P.'?! XD and 'Always' is definitely a different feel, but I'm still in love with the original..I mean 'my heart for you is blue, I want to hug you like the sky'??! That is sooo sweettt but the new one ain't that bad..it's all cheesy in this album but just the fact that they are singing in English is exciting! And they sound so good too! Ah, granted I know the lyrics aren't friggin' Shakespeare but a lot of the lyrics are still fun to say at least...lol. Anddddd have to say NO. YB, you are the sunshine in my life, boy! hahah wah I sound cheesy...ehhh whatev..he said it first. lol Also, I'm glad they kept most of the original lyrics in 'Lie'...that song is perfect as is. ><; But nice to hear a variation in the chorus and after~

The YG Family performance on SBS....I got chills. How can I say it?! I loved it so much, even with the funky hat and hair. >.> It was cool how they sang each others songs at some parts. and YB's opening for it...*O* <3 GD looked like one of the Beatles. 8D God, I love it when they are all together like that. ;_; Sebunzzz Sebunzzz. One more thing... when they did 'Lies' omg Taebin sexified Seungri's part of the song..lol -runs away- hot hot. Seungri learn from your hyungs kay? =P

Archived