{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

homahgad JAJA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU! tahnkyou thank you thankyou. im downloading right now, i just got back from a family gathering, baz messaged me that the full album can be downloaded and gah i couldnt wait to come back home and download!

baz thanks for those pics! dayyyyum daesung! teeheeeeee, and seungri! gah they shine like no other. lovelovelove! and the links too. haha jaja im not fond of gd's mushroom head either. :lol:

wonny i totally agree about them being tired. just as long as theyre taking care of their health, and theyre still gonna have to promote their japan album.. wow our boys work hard. they are way too nice to us vips/i-vips. haha.

got nothing to share at the moment, im too psyched about for the world. maybe laterrrr..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NaBi_713

Can somebody please translate full of this news.. T___T

I think it's not such a good news right?

Seungri injured in the concert today?

Ahh~ it makes me going crazy T^T

남성그룹 빅뱅의 멤버 승리가 발목 부상 악화로 공연 도중 병원 응급실을 찾아 주변을 안타까움을 자아내고 있다.

승리는 29일 오후 서울 방이동 올림픽공원 펜싱경기장에서 '빅뱅 이즈 그레이트'(Bigbang is Great) 둘째날 공연 도중 무대에서 내려오다 통증을 호소, 오후 9시께 서울 아산병원 응급실로 급히 이동했다.

빅뱅의 한 관계자는 "공연이 막바지로 치달을 무렵, 승리가 지난 12월 초 입은 발목부상이 악화돼 응급실을 찾았다"고 밝혔다.

승리는 지난 14일 2007 골든디스크 시상식 리허설 도중 발목을 다친 뒤 상태가 호전됐으나, 이날 팬들의 호응에 흥분한 나머지 무대에서 무리해 이 같은 일이 빚어졌다.

특히 무대에서 폭죽이 터지면서 흥분했던 승리는 부상과 맞물려 저혈압 증세에도 시달린 것으로 알려졌다.

다행히 현재 병원을 찾은 승리의 상태는 양호한 것으로 확인됐다.

이에 앞서 28일 '빅뱅 이즈 그레이트' 첫날 공연에서 승리는 팬들이 부상을 입었었던 사실을 전혀 눈치챌 수 없는 완벽한 무대매너를 선보였다.

한편 빅뱅은 이번 콘서트는 오는 30일까지 계속된다.

관련기사

빅뱅 "2007년 최고의 해! 정말 보내기 싫다"

빅뱅 승리, 깁스치료로 활동중단..당분간 4인체제

빅뱅 승리, 발목인대 부상 '활동 차질'

<저작권자ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스>

the drama seriously the cutest thing ever

gd is so so so good

and i have to say I LOVE DAESUNG SO MUCH

omg he's totally so GOOD

they should have him in a comedy or what

will totally pwn it

not much of yb

and stupid tvants buffer at the most critical stage where yb's love twist

streaming links faster please

omg poor seung ri. :(

my friend from korea told me that seung ri hurt his ankle again during the Big Bang is Great Concert.

apparently he was rushed to hospital once it had happened. :tears:

Did anybody catch the Big Bang & Wonder Girls drama music video? It was AWESOME! I was ROFL-ing the whole time. Ah, I don't want to give away any spoilers. But it is definitely recommended, awesome awesome editing and cute acting on both parts. Except one disappointment Seungri wasn't in it. =(

OMGAD! The "Trot" singers (which includes Jang Yoon Jung, Tae Jin Ah...) are singing "Lies"...oh dear, the mumbled through TOP's first part of the rap. xD And Big Bang came in! O_O (shocker!)

-ida

EDIT: Oh dear, SeungRi is injured again... :tears: At time like this, I know it is disappointed for concert-goers but I hope he would rest for the dancing part of the concert or the future year-end festivals, and just sing only. I mean, it might get worse if he rushed the healing once again.

Guest jess1tym4life

Can somebody please translate full of this news.. T___T

I think it's not such a good news right?

Seungri injured in the concert today?

Ahh~ it makes me going crazy T^T

my friend from korea told me that seung ri hurt his ankle again during the Big Bang is Great Concert.

SR injuired again..it still didn't get better..poor sr he will have to rest for very long time now..

Guest kaede_017

omo~~

what happen to SeungRi??

can someone translate the article NaBi_713 posted..

bout the drama thingy..

yes..tvants being stupid with all the bufferings..

i had a hard time watching their little drama..

and SeungRi is not there too.. :tears:

and bout Lie..

i was listening to it then suddenly i realized that its still korean..

only the chorus in english..

but then the latter part is in english..

Guest tortyserox

the drama seriously the cutest thing ever

gd is so so so good

and i have to say I LOVE DAESUNG SO MUCH

omg he's totally so GOOD

they should have him in a comedy or what

will totally pwn it

not much of yb

and stupid tvants buffer at the most critical stage where yb's love twist

streaming links faster please

yes! DAESUNG is the next cutest thing alive(after GD) !

a comedy is perfect! i was ROFL and bangging the table when he got rejected by Sunye!

make a .gif out of it guys! too many spazzzzzing momnents.skjflskj

i thought yb & sohee parring was ultimately cute ^^

any more updates? *crosses fingers.n,toes*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aft the mu-bank special stage with WG, and now this mini drama, everything is so great!

//EDIT: ^^ awww. lets continue to cheer for our SR! i,m sure he feels dissapointed deep inside; all the way boy! dont let this affect you! ^_^ you can have my love <33 *hugs*

FOR THE WORLD full album available for download on YG_BIGBANG!

Thanks to the awesome tamaofdeath for the speedy upload :D

thankies LOADS YO! :D

basmspasm TOP TOP TOP! hhahahha lmao. but i didnt understand what he was saying though):

OHMYGUH. SEUNGRI!! is he going to be performing in the following other concerts then?? :tears:

anyone can update on what happen to himmmmm? D:

*prays hard for recovery*

EDIT: guh i TOPped a page but... hmm shall find something share-worthy.

top55ik7.jpg

hotness. just one eyecandy picture for now[:

EDITEDIT!:

miiloverx2 THANKS FOR THE DRAMA LINKIE!! gosh daesung was sooo funny! the way he ran out after TOP took the card away.

and GD!! YOU ARE SO CUUTE! aww if TOP takes her, im herrrre! [: LMAO. ok you got the girl. you are still so cutee! :D

seungri hurt himself again

omg no wonder he was not there when big bang appeared to sang with the trot singers

i'm like where is seungri

awww,heartbreak

he needs a very long rest right now

any more updates please do post

so worried that he will insist to participate in tmr and yg's concert

just like how he insist to perform earlier on):

Guest x_freya_x

Can't really help about exactly what happened but I was at the live again tonight and Seungri stopped forming a bit before the middle of the whole thing ToT Just before they did Lies. But the boys explained his situation a long time after @@ They had to make the animals story thing without him and everything but they did it very well !

So he was already injured at the beginning for what I read ? He was really doing it well during the moment he was there. He got to have his solo and when he play the Piano with Daesung... It was just <3

anyway except that ( ToT ) today's live was also awesome even if shorter of...20 minutes or something like that. GD didn't have his duet with the girl, there wasn't the medley at the end... A balade song when they were sitting on chairs either and a talk...

but during Lies Daesung sat just in front of usm we were on the second row near the stage at the very right and omg he was so awesome.

And during diry cash he was singing while walking like a lion on the floor XDD <3 He was so awesome

And today's guest was 1TYM ( OMG TAEBIN *-* )

Oh and today the fans were very more... motivated than yesterday...Even if yesterday they were already, but you know, its a sitted live and it means we are supposed to be ...sitting during the whole 3 hours ToT Which is very hard.... And yesterday Fans were only standing during the guests parts and the encore, but this time it was almost all the time the boys were coming in front of us <3

During dome song GD sang for a few seconds for the girl who was on first row just in front of me. She was so hyper after that xD

And during Dirty cash, while he was in his mouse outfit he....sang for me this time, looking right into my eyes and asking me to repeat the chorus xD But seriously with his mouse outfit... xD wth ! (but anyway, omg !)

And thank you everyone for pics and for the setlist too ! <3

Guest vana117724

seungri....get well.

I wanted to see seungri at the sbs musical thing.

I loved the drama but I wished Seungri could have been in it.

ALL THE BIG BANG BOYS were so cute though for the drama

FOR THE WORLD full album available for download on YG_BIGBANG!

Thanks to the awesome tamaofdeath for the speedy upload :D

AHH thank youuu <33

but im going to get the album xD their too sexy

Can't really help about exactly what happened but I was at the live again tonight and Seungri stopped forming a bit before the middle of the whole thing ToT Just before they did Lies. But the boys explained his situation a long time after @@ They had to make the animals story thing without him and everything but they did it very well !

So he was already injured at the beginning for what I read ? He was really doing it well during the moment he was there. He got to have his solo and when he play the Piano with Daesung... It was just <3

anyway except that ( ToT ) today's live was also awesome even if shorter of...20 minutes or something like that. GD didn't have his duet with the girl, there wasn't the medley at the end... A balade song when they were sitting on chairs either and a talk...

but during Lies Daesung sat just in front of usm we were on the second row near the stage at the very right and omg he was so awesome.

And during diry cash he was singing while walking like a lion on the floor XDD <3 He was so awesome

And today's guest was 1TYM ( OMG TAEBIN *-* )

Oh and today the fans were very more... motivated than yesterday...Even if yesterday they were already, but you know, its a sitted live and it means we are supposed to be ...sitting during the whole 3 hours ToT Which is very hard.... And yesterday Fans were only standing during the guests parts and the encore, but this time it was almost all the time the boys were coming in front of us <3

During dome song GD sang for a few seconds for the girl who was on first row just in front of me. She was so hyper after that xD

And during Dirty cash, while he was in his mouse outfit he....sang for me this time, looking right into my eyes and asking me to repeat the chorus xD But seriously with his mouse outfit... xD wth ! (but anyway, omg !)

And thank you everyone for pics and for the setlist too ! <3

ahh im glad you had a great time!! i love reading your accounts of the concert

seemss like it was alot of fun!! xD front row too, thats just awesome =]

uhh .. not sure where to start

this thread moves hella fast .. 8 freakin' pages when i'm gone?

i'm kinda lazy to type a really long 'essay' of some sort

so i'll just skim ^^;;

plus, too much too quote

omg the enguuuulishhhhhhhh songs are sickk!! they speak such good english

and god, does GD & TOP rap fast in english

even i can't rap! i mean .. i can .. but you know .. err asians can't rap xD

*squeals*

the concert! i can't believe i'm missing out on that! *pouts*

this is just too much for me to handle! and GD's mushroom head is so funny .. had to giggle

thanks juhjuh for sharing that

omg i'm too excited >< wonder, how it got leaked out ..

and and the drama also!

ahaha the song 'Lies' .. when TOP was like "hello" on the phone

the "omono" xD .. daesung lipsynching

what else ..

oh wait! where's seungri >_>

jeez, he had to miss out on that too! no fair!

it would've been equal since the other group had 5 members

oh yeah, check out TOP in some show .. commercial thingy

i think it's called 'Mobile ranking'

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...9&skinNum=3

edit.

pics from the drama :D

e0061865_477662fb60ece.jpg

e0061865_47766301bfdea.jpg

e0061865_4776654628142.jpg

e0081469_477668fd7cc47.jpg

credits: bestiz

OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINK!

HAHAHA! i can't stop laughing during the lies trot! those people were basically mumbling the words. HAHAHAHAHA! esp during top's part! oh, the 2nd singer was actually wearing shades :P

AND OOOOOOOOOOOMG THE DRAMA! hahahaha top looking absofrickinly hot throughout the vid! i thought sohee&taeyang were cute together! GD being sad and all awwwwwwwwwwhh~ haha, him peeking on sunye accompanied with ft island's song! then daesung was about to give the letter to sunye, HA! that was super cute. he went lip syncing to some song afterwards XD aish, what a cutie! then sunmi&yeeun randomly danced to snsd's song, gah funneh~! the teacher then went clinging on the dude. LOL!

yoobin, tryna seduce top. aaaaaawwhh man, hot much! and so i thought GD was actually gonna save sunye from those bullies! ended up being punched! HAHAHAHA lmao! i like sunye&gd better :D so romantic! he looked hot when sunye touched his cheek. RAWRRRRRRRR! haha then he ends up saying "omona" after the kiss with the song, tell me. THAT WAS SUPER CUTE! then daesung paired up with yeeun, ty&sohee, gd&sunye with suju's marry u. awh, how appropriate of that song to be played. oh sunmi being the 3rd wheeler, haha so dorkish of her. but i feel sorry for top. awwwww :( ohwell, this mini drama's SUPERAWSOME! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it! sadly, no seungri.

and to hear that he injured his ankle, AGAIN! baaaaaaaaaby, please be careful. :blush:

and omg freya! you went again? AWH, LUCKY YOU!

i'm gonna go now. haha. and ah, so many "thens" im sorry. lack of vocabs, can't be bothered. too excited about the drama! :lol:

edit: caps from the drama.

e0070055_47766dd126042.jpg

e0070055_47766dc64221d.jpg

e0070055_47766de0c2efa.jpg

e0070055_47766dcfe5bb0.jpg

e0070055_47766dcc40e3b.jpg

e0070055_47766dcb14449.jpg

e0070055_47766e08f0085.jpg

e0070055_47766dc9b8a0a.jpg

e0070055_47766dc8919bf.jpg

e0070055_47766e0f246a0.jpg

e0070055_47766dcfe5bb0.jpg

e0070055_47766de44ad8f.jpg

e0070055_47766dcd7d208.jpg

e0070055_47766dc768679.jpg

e0070055_47766de328400.jpg

e0070055_47766de7de59a.jpg

e0070055_47766de6a9ee2.jpg

e0070055_47766de203b2f.jpg

e0070055_47766e173bdf5.jpg

e0070055_47766e158746a.jpg

top's sad life.

e0061865_477662f5b9f91.jpg

e0061865_477662f85d7b8.jpg

e0061865_477662f989560.jpg

credits 승리킥 @ bestiz

LOL. Perry. I guess what I was thinking is true, then..haha..it had his 'scent' all over it. XD

/EDIT/ OMG. I'm listening to the full versions just now (cause' I'm weak n still waiting for my real album..lol)..YB just said 'I'm so sprung' in 'Together Forever' LMAO. omo YB I didn't know you could say that..XD lmao...omg. Seungri your english is SO good in this...wahhh~ YB sounds amazing like always man....falling in love with this song all over again in a different way..xD okay will listen to the rest and just 'absorb' it..XD and spazz..later.kk...

LOL perry ^^

yeah i heard the sprung part and my eyes went O.O

-.-;; the boys shouldnt be singing that..

EDIT

AHH THE MUSIC DRAMA WAS SOO CUTEE!!

jiyong looked so hot in it with his hair like that...lol

and top at the end hahah, priceless

haha my fav is daesungg<3333 he got rejected and you gotta love jiyongs pou when he was watching them

lol thanks

miiloverx2

Guest Shizuru

Loving the new album ^o^

Thanks juhjuh for the link

Forever Together "Aww" seriously in love with that song :wub:

All of my life I've been searching for that one,

Now that you come to me I don't have to run

*Sigh* I can listen to that over and over again :P *faint*

Guest ROCKWITHU

Big Bang just performed A Fool's Tears. And are performing 1TYM's One Love on 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun. YB's dance solo at the beginning was hot!

Teddy of 1TYM just came out!!! And Jinusean w/ A-Yo. Now BB, Jinusean and Teddy are performing Jinusean's Phone Number!!!!!

Rest of 1TYM has joined and its Hot Deuguh now.

They're all performing Lie!

EDIT

I'm rewatching it now. Thanks to S @ BB's bestiz cafe.

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...3&skinNum=1

Archived