{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest NaghaJi

OMFGGGG :(

their gon be both castin together omggggggg. i mean it'll be interesting ta see but i dont wanna see YOUNGBAE wit one of those girls especially sunye... since shes so pretty -_- UGHHHHHH.. jealous jealous jealous pised offfffffffff FAWK. i wonder whos gon be wit whoooooooo....anyways hopefully wen it comes out, someone will post it up on youtube -_-;;

I agree with you ........ JEALOUS AS HELL !! Those Wonder Girls are cute and everything .. but come on .. must they reaaaaaly reaaaally have anything to do with the boys from Big Bang ?! anyone but them .. :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: Grrrrr .. anyway .. I'm looking forward to the drama .. until then I may crack my nails while bitting them .. <_<

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boballay

Oh wow, a music drama w/ Big Bang + Wonder Girls?

This should be interesing. Can't wait!

Thanks for the updates guys !

Merry Christmas Everyone :]

OMG.. i am on break and i am still behind.. ARGGG.. i am MAD.. but i havn't caught up...

i just wanted to drop by and say

MERRY CHRISTMAS BIG BANG... and all the iVIPs... WOW... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

i made a CAKE.. and i will take pictures.. it's not done yet.. i need to get back to BAKING..

so.. i will post my BIG BANG cake tomorrow.. when i am available.. i made it ESPECIALLY

for BIG BANG but my family is going to eat it.. isn't that SAD.. ahaha.. i wish they

could enjoy some with me..

be back with my BIG BANG cake later..

nounu

Guest okaylikegetaway

wow the club concert thing is pretty interesting, frisky223, youre so lucky to have been able to see them like that so unexpectantly! im jealous xD

and WOW Music Drama on SBS? thats a must see...i hope it'll be subbed when its out. they sure like to pair up big bang with the wonder girls huh?

&& MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE/ MERRY CHRISTMAS all i-VIPS :]

Guest Bebe_Ji

i have to admit the bb and wg drama makes me a bit jelouse too. :(

everything they did has been together and this and that.

i think everyone's trying to hook them up or sumthing but oh well..

i'm too looking forward to the drama.

anyways i really want bb to do a christmas song this year.

Big Bang Stars in Music Drama for 2007 SBS Music Festival

SBS 가요대전 삽입 뮤비서 남녀 주인공

신예 스타 군단 빅뱅과 원더걸스가 로맨틱한 연기 호흡을 맞췄다.

빅뱅과 원더걸스는 최근 SBS <가요대전>에 삽입될 뮤직드라마의 남녀 주인공을 맡아 연기 랑데부를 펼쳤다.

<가요대전> 제작 관계자는 "빅뱅의 멤버들과 원더걸스의 멤버들이 뮤직드라마에 출연한다. 최근 모든 촬영을 마친 후 편집과정에 들어갔다. 신예 스타 군단들의 풋풋한 연기력을 볼 수 있을 것이다"고 밝혔다.

빅뱅과 원더걸스가 출연한 뮤직드라마는 2007년 가요계를 결산하는 의미로 제작된 것이다. <가요대전> 제작진은 올해 가요계를 결산하며 많은 사랑을 받았던 인기곡을 편집해 메들리로 엮었다.

빅뱅과 원더걸스는 이 뮤직드라마의 주인공을 맡아 때론 발랄한, 때론 로맨틱한 분위기를 선보이며 다양한 연기력을 뽐냈다.

이 관계자는 "이들은 전문적인 배우가 아니기 때문에 어색한 부분도 있을 것이다. 하지만 또래에 맞는 귀엽고 사랑스러운 모습으로 연기했다. 빅뱅, 원더걸스의 사랑스러운 뮤직드라마를 기대해달라"고 말했다.

SBS <가요대전>은 29일 오후 10시 방송된다.

<저작권자 ⓒ 한국아이닷컴, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

credits: 홍시 @ Bestiz

It looks like Big Bang and Wonder Girls were cast in a music drama that will be shown at the 2007 SBS Music Festival on 12/29. Members from both groups were cast as the lead actors and will act in a variety of roles ranging from cute to romantic. The music will be a medley of popular songs from this year. All scenes have already been shot and they are currently in the editing phase.

ooh.I totally look forward to their collaboration.The last collaboration...although it wasn't the best performance cause Big Bang didn't sing much in "tell me" but it was really cute the way they dance and all^^ You take retro(Wondergirls) PLUS hiphoP(Big Bang) and you get UNIQUE!!!

-babylovesunmi-

-NaghaJi-

Umm..'.okkaaay...kook on the bright side??

It'll also be like a dream come true for seungri...didn't he want to be an actor like TOP in "I am Sam"??

Well I'd rather see our Big Bang boys with WG than with other girls

I can't wait to see that drama ^^

It should be interesting

I haven't seen any korean musical drama before

They kept that quite a secret eh?

The article said that they already finished the filming o.o

This is a start for Seung Ri xD

Since he had always wanted to act

Guest p a r q u e.

So are people winning BB's stuff? I don't get it. o___o;

And I TOPped a page! Muhahahahaha. <3

GDYB.jpg

I kinda miss YB's bangs like this. ):

And man, can't wait for DaeSung to come with GD on GoodSunday!

I'm so juiced out of my mind. Hahahaha. And I'm addicted to Crazy Dog.

I thought it was weird but I'm in love with it. <3333

Agh, thanks for the pic spams errrrryone. You're all too kind!

Guest rawesome

MERRY CHRISTMAS i-VIPs!!!

I can't wait for the G-Dae tandem on Good Sunday!

Anyways, just a reminder to to those that are new to this thread...

PLEASE, DO NOT TALK ABOUT OTHER GROUPS/MEMBERS OF OTHER GROUPS! I understand that we can get protective of our boys (and I can't blame you!), but there are limits when it comes to posting here. We've (this thread) received a warning from one of the mods before that we shouldn't talk about other groups but Big Bang. In fact, we ALWAYS get one whenever someone defies the rules. So please, take the time to read and abide them. I don't think any of you would want this thread to be closed...

Thank you for your kind consideration :D

To the dear i-VIPs that will be going to Korea to watch our boys' concert, your presence will be missed and represent to the fullest!!! I know y'all will have fun!

first of all

AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS to all the WONDERFUL i-VIP's

melody - ahhh, thanks for translating that part of the radio show~...i was going to do it,, but my lazy side took over, and i got sucked into the show too ^^ OMO TO-DAE is LOVE.

KIKO - thanks for the cuttteee pic/gif spam^^

sheerbliss - thankyou so much of the YSMM preview yt link~ ahh, i LOVED when gd was on it last time xDD

tam - ANOTHER gif spree? ahha thankyou :)

trang -hehe, i loved the skoolooks interview too~ thanks for the gifs ^^

sukie - thanks so much for the news~ i cant wait for the little 'mini drama'..they're always really good :lol:

yes, and i second rawesome. please PLEASE, try and not mention other artists in the BIGBANG thread, we dont want the mods to eat us xDD. if you MUST, try and black it out or something..we don't want to end up like a certain thread which was disabled/banned for a week O__O"

will be back with something xD

바삭바삭 (@bestiz) posted the album sales for always and hot issue for each week (ie 1주 = week 1 etc etc, and the number in the brackets is how many copies were sold~) - i think they got the figures from hanteo

09042330012.jpg

always

[1주 16,399]

[2주 9,236]

[3주 6,336]

[4주 5,116]

[5주 4,117]

[6주 3,631]

[7주 3,469]

[8주 2,956]

[9주 2,902]

[10주 2,389]

[11주 1,552]

[12주 1,228]

[13주 1,444]

[14주 1,417]

[15주 1,606]

[16주 1,741]

[17주 1,336]

[18주 1,660]

09042330013.jpg

hot issue

[1주 19,102]

[2주 9,274]

[3주 6,385]

[4주 6,655]

^^^^ DANNNG thanks Wonny, for the grat info on their Sales rate. thats REALLY REALLY good. im so happy foir theeem,s till in the thousands even when it was like whaa? 9 wekes ago?

SBS 가요대전 삽입 뮤비서 남녀 주인공

It looks like Big Bang and Wonder Girls were cast in a music drama that will be shown at the 2007 SBS Music Festival on 12/29. Members from both groups were cast as the lead actors and will act in a variety of roles ranging from cute to romantic. The music will be a medley of popular songs from this year. All scenes have already been shot and they are currently in the editing phase.

saaayy WHAA?! who were the leading ones? what? WHEN WHERE? HOW!!! gash i really wanna see this..l....

KIKO--- I JSUT watched the first few episodes and YES THEIRS ENG SUBS!!!:] yeee. im soo happy, and can you believe it was just for friggen $9.75?

HOMAHGAD! SOMETHING REALLY NOT FUNNY JUST HAPPENED! IVE WRITTEN ALL MY THANKS FOR THE PEEPS FROM PAGE 1148 AND MY INTERNET EXPLORER DIED ON ME! GAH NOT FUNNY!

so.. since i really dont feel like going through the whole thing again. i wanna thank all you bangin i-vips for the big bangin updates..

what i remembered was.. the bb/wg collab. thanks for the info sukie23. ianne! i typed what you said too, but since my i didnt get a chance to post it, <_< you posted before i did. yeahp people. i really dont want this thread too be closed by the mods. it'll just ruin my holidays. so peeps, listen to rawesome!

i remember thanking some people for picspams, umm.. gifs, pics, links, all the good stuff. thank you i-vips!

oh oh i remember tam! haha, you had a daedae gif! and and ofcourse jiyongiee.. oh yeah gd fanning himself! he cant handle his own hotness. *drools*

wonny for the album sales, the boys are doing well arent they? whee!!

nounu, i cant wait to see how your cake looks like. haha. :)

OH YEAH! frisky223! you are sooo luckyyyyy! im sure some vids will be posted soon.

okay thats all i remember, so to those i missed, im sorry, blame my internet explorer for being retarded. sheesh :fury:

oh yeah nearly forgot,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO OUR BIGBANG AND TO MY FELLOW I-VIPS! (:

christmas gifs for you peeps; :lol:

our kwon leadahh and his cute laugh. i love his laugh! the way he puts his hand over his mouth is just soooo cute! his fingers are so thin and long. i actually want fingers like that. haha. gah i feel so bad i dont have anything to share of daesungie. :(

dorl.gifsm.gif

credits:bestiz

seriously, i cant wait for daesung&jiyong on miraculous victory and defeat! and gdragon on ysmm. whose with me?! haha!

SBS 가요대전 삽입 뮤비서 남녀 주인공

신예 스타 군단 빅뱅과 원더걸스가 로맨틱한 연기 호흡을 맞췄다.

빅뱅과 원더걸스는 최근 SBS <가요대전>에 삽입될 뮤직드라마의 남녀 주인공을 맡아 연기 랑데부를 펼쳤다.

<가요대전> 제작 관계자는 "빅뱅의 멤버들과 원더걸스의 멤버들이 뮤직드라마에 출연한다. 최근 모든 촬영을 마친 후 편집과정에 들어갔다. 신예 스타 군단들의 풋풋한 연기력을 볼 수 있을 것이다"고 밝혔다.

빅뱅과 원더걸스가 출연한 뮤직드라마는 2007년 가요계를 결산하는 의미로 제작된 것이다. <가요대전> 제작진은 올해 가요계를 결산하며 많은 사랑을 받았던 인기곡을 편집해 메들리로 엮었다.

빅뱅과 원더걸스는 이 뮤직드라마의 주인공을 맡아 때론 발랄한, 때론 로맨틱한 분위기를 선보이며 다양한 연기력을 뽐냈다.

이 관계자는 "이들은 전문적인 배우가 아니기 때문에 어색한 부분도 있을 것이다. 하지만 또래에 맞는 귀엽고 사랑스러운 모습으로 연기했다. 빅뱅, 원더걸스의 사랑스러운 뮤직드라마를 기대해달라"고 말했다.

SBS <가요대전>은 29일 오후 10시 방송된다.

<저작권자 ⓒ 한국아이닷컴, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

credits: 홍시 @ Bestiz

WAAAAAH!! I am excited for this one. Thanks for the translate!!! WG and BB are my favorite!!

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

ahh thank you sooo much sukie23 for the

update on big bang and wondergirls! i think this would be interesting considering

the concert that they did with them as well ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uJR3y2pCjR8

^ sorrie if thats been posted before but my god brother

sent this to me when he found out i was obsessed with

big bang =D haha its HILARIOUS. another lies parody <3

sorriee but

merry belated christmas! iVIPers!

I don't know what song this is (없는 번호) but oh my god this is my favorite song from them!!!!!! The rapping here is so damn good!! The one who rapped after TOP (I think is G-Dragon?) has got good skill!!!!! He has these little acrobats in his rapping voice!

Sorry currently spazzing over this song. Hahahaha...

Guest trangtwo

OMO thanks for the info! I'm so looking forward to that. The most I will say is, I hope certain personalities will be paired up XD

And yes, rawesome said it perfectly, so let's be a little careful here, yeah? ^^

Ok I just watched the preview for SBS Good Sunday. Unfortunately, I didn't see much of G-Dae =/...buuut, there was like 2 hot seconds of GD doing some Olympics-type gymnastics O_O...oh and they're in pink again. Aww GD's arm was around Dae Sung's neck. Yeah it took me a while to find them -_-

Anyway, this time it takes place outside. There's water involved, so our boys are gonna be wet!! :w00t: (excuse the pervertedness LOL). But yeah it looks fun.

[Preview]G-Dragon & Dae Sung - SBS Good Sunday

Guest musicismylifey

la.la.la, trang, wonnie <3

This is from sukira. It's a few snippets from when they were talking about their top 5 embarassing moments.

I apologize if this was already posted.

Number five was at the Korean Visual Arts Festival (where they won the "Photogenic Award"). They thought they were just performing at the event, not receiving an award also. The problem was that performers only needed to be there for their performance, but those receiving awards had to sit in the audience for the entire show. So they were in the middle of eating dinner when suddenly, they were told that the show was about to start and that they had to be in the audience. Not dressed up, with no make-up, and with food still stuck on their faces. That's why throughout the show, there was always a member missing. The members left the show one by one to get their make up done. xD

Number two was GD being in "Little Lola". GD revealed that he had also been part of "Bbo Bbo Bbo" (the show Shindong of SuJu is currently hosting). Because he danced so well, the PD of Bbo Bbo Bbo recommended him to the director of the "Little Lola" team. He also confessed that he had never seen any of the videos of him when he was young before they popped up on the net. He found out later that his mother gave them to YG without him knowing. (Thank you GD's mom! xD)

Um...what were the three other things?

and out of curiosity, when Big Bang won most photogenic,

G-Dragon said First I'd like to thank God...

so...who's religous?

<3 Big Bang :)

Archived