{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest sukie23

Big Bang's 2007 Year-End Schedule

Dec. 25th

12:25 PM - MBC Happy Shares Company Christmas Special

(Big Bang was chosen as one of the Top 4 viewers' choice along with Wonder Girls, Super Junior, and Park Haemi [actress from 'High Kick']. They will be showing highlights from TOP and Seungri's episodes)

Dec. 28th

11:00 AM - MBC One Love Concert (recorded on 12/16)

8:00 PM - BIGBANG is Great Concert

Dec. 29th

7:00 PM - BIGBANG is Great Concert

10:00 PM - 2007 SBS Music Festival

MC : Lee Moon Sae, Lee Hyori

Performers: Eru, Wheesung, Fly to the Sky, Baek Ji Young, Lee Soo Young, Yangpa, Super Junior, CSJH the Grace, SNSD, Big Bang, JYP, Wonder Girls, Lim Jeong Hee, Epik High, Dynamic Duo, Drunken Tiger

Dec. 30th

4:00 PM - BIGBANG is Great Concert

5:30 PM - SBS Good Sunday - Miraculous Victory & Defeat (G-Dragon & Daesung)

Dec. 31st

10:00 PM - MBC Music Festival

They also have the YG Family One Concert on 12/31... Looks like they're gonna be very busy up until the very last minute of 2007.

edit// Other events not on the schedule: TOP's 'Nothing is Impossible' on 12/30... KBS Music Festival... Music Core on 12/29... Music Bank.... etc. These events have not been updated on the official website yet.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t. yama

congrats to big bang on winning the mutizen on inkgayo

I'm so proud of them. <333 Ending the year with a BANG on the music charts. Yayuhhh~

Thank you Vanessa + sukie23 for the updated schedules!

Looks like the boys are gonna super busy in the next few days. To think that they're practicing RIGHT now

for their own concert + the YG One concert. *O*

For those of you i-VIPs attending the concert(s), have fun!!!

Come back and share your stories with the rest of us. ^^

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

pics from their endorsement of NII =]

Big Bang Endorsing NII

credits go to opalescence =]

TYSRNII.jpg

TYDSNII.jpg

NIIQualifiedSRandTOP.gif

SRTOPNII.jpg

BlackandSilverBBNII.jpg

SRLookingDownTOPNII.jpg

GDSRNIIBlue.jpg

DSTYNII.jpg

BlackandBlueTYandDSNII.jpg

BBNII.jpg

TOPNIIBlue.jpg

GDHatNII.gif

GDNII.jpg

they are smokinnnn =]

random gifs =]

BeforeandAfterGD.gif

OMG so cuteeee ^ ahah this was at the Good Sunday showw on the right is also him 13 years before ^^

SRDancingonGoodSunday.gif

GDsLaugh.gif

DSsLaugh.gif

TYsLaugh.gif

these are all on the set of their "last greeting" mv ^^ theyre so cutee

SRandWineGIF.gif

SRLastGreetingGIF.gif

GDsWinkGIF.gif

BangBang.gif

B to the I to the G (bang bang!) <33

YESTy.gif

^^ enjoyyy

so many spam pictures..thank u so much everyone for sharing pictures and updates :D

recently, seem everyone in the thread celebrating spamming pictures day :lol:

i just made some BB's wallies, and want to share with everyone here :D

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9554/jiyongnii2wy7.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/918/topnii2de9.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8899/daesangnii2ym2.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6724/ta...withwordjk8.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9719/se...withwordvx5.jpg

Congrats Big Bang for winning Mutizen AGAIN!!!

There so cute! goood job. i like em alot:] im prolly gnna use the YB one? if you dont mind! thanks:]

thanks iluxxx and sukie23 for the bigbang's schedules. poor things sitll ggttta work on x mas. that pretty much sucks for them

THANKS EVERYONE for the pic spam, im loving it! all of the old pics, its just wow. what a big change that they went through, not only physically but mentally as well. im proud to sya that they've come a long wya and developed alot through the process.

YES VIPers, please follow the rules and dont breka any, we dont want moderators closing the thread now.

AND MON, JERILYN, ANAYA, AND MUCH MROE IVIPS! hoep youguys have a blast at the concert and we ALL cant wait for the juicy stories you guysa re gnna have;]

OHHHH. today i went to San Fransico, cos my sister and her friends are here to visit (san Jose) so then we went to Chinatown. and guess what i found and bought?! THE I AM SAM SEASON on DVD. i hope their's subs. but i havent watched it yet so i cant wiat!!

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang's 2007 Year-End Schedule

edit// Other events not on the schedule: TOP's 'Nothing is Impossible' on 12/30... KBS Music Festival... Music Core on 12/29... Music Bank.... etc. These events have not been updated on the official website yet.

Actually, TOP isn't on "Nothing is Impossible" anymore. He was just a temporary MC for the Japan episodes. He wasn't on last week's episode either. (Crown J replaced him)

And I'm nearly certain that they won't be performing on Music Bank or Inkigayo this week because those are aired live. Although the shows air a little earlier than their concerts, they probably will be preparing for the concerts instead. Music Core is possible though because it's pre-recorded, but I highly doubt it.

Just clarifying ^^

v Oh~ I didn't know Music Core recorded so early. Sorry about that ^^

Guest sukie23

^^ Thanks for clarifying. Although, the Music Core episode for 12/29 was already recorded right after the 12/22 episode. I saw a short clip and the boys were wearing purple-themed outfits. The pre-recorded episode will air on 12/29.

Guest yunchikan

wow! *_*

so many pic spams!!

lol~

thanks! *saves everything*

hehehehe. x3

i acutally have something this time too! *miracle*

=]~ i made two wallpapers! 8D

and hmm... they are quite simple and all... but it kinda too me a long time to make the sofa bigger. *sweatdrop*

i thought it came out pretty good so i'll share it with u all. ;D

Seungri

%7Boption%7Dbb-seungri1-2.jpg

[1280 x 800]

G-Dragon

%7Boption%7Dbb-gdragon1-2.jpg

[1280 x 800]

omg thanks for those wps!!! i'll be sure to use them <33333

Excuse me, I have this pic that I've been long wondering who he is :|

Is this TOP or Tae Yang???

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img85.imageshack.us/img85/107/cimg12061vhzm2004nc4tj5.jpg

(I'm 100% sure this is TOP)

wow.. he does looked different ^^;;

thanks for all the pic spams =DDDD

im new to big bang and ive been saving all the pics u guys posted!! XDDDD

and congrats to BB!! XDDD

im so freaking addicted to them now x]

Guest xXsmilesXx

WOW PIC SPAM!!!!

Thanks for all the picture..I haven't been here foreverness

had to go back 10 pages..whoot..OMG Big Bang is GREAT CONCERT

is near..wish i can go..am hoping a dvd would come out..it's CHRISTMAS in Korea right now!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO BIG BANG && I-VPIPS

Guest ★KIKO

Congrats on all the awards! Phew... there's so many awards now, I can't even keep track on them :lol:

xOJinJu Thanks for your picspams LOL. Love the gifs :lol:

sukie23 Thanks for the schedule! The concert is so close now OMG! :D :D

lilmisstammy OMG, WHAT? I WANT I AM SAM ON DVD TOO! Did it have subs?! :w00t:

Ms.LeeSim That's Top alright XD

New picturesss!

(creds: bestiz)

c0054370_476f3df652896.jpg

c0054370_476f3def8f33e.jpg

c0054370_476f3deb0ffe3.jpg

c0054370_476f3df9eaf7c.jpg

c0054370_476f3df30c29f.jpg

BigBang_VHI.jpg

HAVE A BIG BANGIN' CHRISTMAS!

Guest melodygreenleaf

la.la.la, trang, wonnie <3

This is from sukira. It's a few snippets from when they were talking about their top 5 embarassing moments.

I apologize if this was already posted.

Number five was at the Korean Visual Arts Festival (where they won the "Photogenic Award"). They thought they were just performing at the event, not receiving an award also. The problem was that performers only needed to be there for their performance, but those receiving awards had to sit in the audience for the entire show. So they were in the middle of eating dinner when suddenly, they were told that the show was about to start and that they had to be in the audience. Not dressed up, with no make-up, and with food still stuck on their faces. That's why throughout the show, there was always a member missing. The members left the show one by one to get their make up done. xD

Number two was GD being in "Little Lola". GD revealed that he had also been part of "Bbo Bbo Bbo" (the show Shindong of SuJu is currently hosting). Because he danced so well, the PD of Bbo Bbo Bbo recommended him to the director of the "Little Lola" team. He also confessed that he had never seen any of the videos of him when he was young before they popped up on the net. He found out later that his mother gave them to YG without him knowing. (Thank you GD's mom! xD)

Edit: LOL. I started typing this on page 1150. Shows how focused I am. xD

Pretty sure this was posted before, but the todae in it deserves the top post~

ec8aa4ecbfa8eba3a9ec8aa41_msb2134.jpg

whoa, haven't been here in a while so i just went through like...32290209 pages! i love the pic spams; thank you for that! my Big Bang picture folder has just increased by A LOT, lol.

the boys are looking so good these days; miss Seung Ri though =(

did anyone order the Big Bang goods from yesasia? i ordered the planner + desk calendar last week, but haven't received it yet. hopefully i'll get it tomorrow! it's my Christmas present...from myself. lol =P

p.s. Merry Christmas to all you i-VIP's =)

Guest kaboregima

sukie23 + melodygreenleaf: thank u so much for updated schedules..they still going very be busy till the end of this year..hopefully they will have another blast year for 2008 as well...but i still hope they will have enough rest :)

Mon, Jerilyn, Anaya and everyone who going to GREAT Concert: hopefully all of u will enjoy and have awesome night together with Big Bang...I wish I can be part of u :tears:

lilmisstammy: thank u for the remark..and i'm glad u like it..of course u can use it..it's my pleasure if u use it instead :D

everyone: thank u for all the spam pictures..we can see how Big Bang growing in front of our own eyes :) hopefully they will growing bigger and bigger in the future..

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!!!

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

wow so many pictures!!! XDD

Thx for the pics spam everyone!!!

err in these pics.. They kinda.. slipped? >.< ouch

119849376360479600pq8.gif

f_11984937636m_696163b.gif

c : bestiz

Ohh it's xmas tomorrow!! XD

Have a FLY Christmas guys!!

Happy Holidays!!

Guest ewmoocow

I miss you, SeungRi! ]:

I've been watching some of their interviews and I remember this one...

The question being asked: Do you know some of the nicknames your fans gave you?

Interview lady: What about you SeungRi?

SeungRi: Me? Well, I remember reading something online and a fan called me Baby SeungHyun and Little SeungHyun.

TOP: If you're known as Baby SeungHyun to your fans, then I must be the Grandpa SeungHyun.

Everyone: *laughs out loud*

Ah, I just miss him so much. :|

it's currently 8:52pm over at Seoul, so in advanced

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BIG BANG! <3

and merry christmas eve, big bang lovers[:

edit; look at what my friend made! [: it's so pretty <3 so i decided to show you guys [:

6svef46.png

He is the "Smiling Angel". [:

and lanladay i knew that his nickname meant panda, but thanks for telling me anyways [: <3

Guest lanladay

^

In SatZone[Thai show] ..the host asked them abt their nickname. TOP is Grandpa too haha GD said that TOP is the elder of BB and he likes to sit still -*-

btw SeungRi is Panda. I think everyone know that why he is Panda haha

melodygreenleaf

thank you for translating that ^^

bahahaha I just had to LOL at that article xDD

homg, they must've been like "WTF?? we're not ready!"

i guess that time, they weren't very photogenic xD

i am so watching that video again

haha must be this one

video

119849307527276200.gif

Guest ★KIKO

Thanks melodygreenleaf for translating! :lol:

err in these pics.. They kinda.. slipped? >.< ouch

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1817/11...60479600pq8.gif

Hahahahahaha, omg that's so cute! Poor Dae :P

look at what my friend made! [: it's so pretty <3 so i decided to show you guys [:

http://i2.tinypic.com/6svef46.png

He is the "Smiling Angel". [:

Ooooh! I love it! It's so shiny and prettiful! :lol:

SeungRi: Me? Well, I remember reading something online and a fan called me Baby SeungHyun and Little SeungHyun.

TOP: If you're known as Baby SeungHyun to your fans, then I must be the Grandpa SeungHyun.

That seriously cracked me up. I can't... stop.. laughing XDDDD I miss maknae so much :tears:

jyiyg8.jpg

Dork GD :D

(creds: bestiz)

Guest sookyung
Guest i*queen

I can't stop laughing,too

Baby SeungHyun i miss u : get well soon baby!~

Thanks ewmoocow, for the funny interview ^_____^

Archived