{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

hi there.. im kinda new to bigbang but ive been lurking in this thread long enough.. hehehe

i love their clothes in the golden disc awards., hehehe.. and btw.. my fav member is seungri... hahaha

i just have one question to ask...

do you guys know where they shot the ALWAYS MV..

ive been thinking for it for quite awhile now... the place looks familiar to me.. i just am not sure where it is..

anyone knows??

thanks alot!

and by the way.. BB rcokS!

^^^ Welcome to the fantastic world Panda~ ^_^

Well the always video was taken at Hawaii.

Mostly in Ala Moana Beach Park, Hanauma Bay, and some ABC Stores (I'm thinking that's in Waikiki)

and the green scenery looks like Pali lookout :unsure: not sure..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this in subbed..

Big Bang SBS Love Delivery 11/04/07 [Eng sub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMAs5kCuxE

credits: panhia87 @youtube, Ji Eunie @YGBB

They were soo hyper! And Taeyang made fun of TOP for carrying so few blocks. Haha!

This is so cute..

and not sure if anyone has posted this..

top_img.jpg

BIG BANG NII Live Concert?! Yahh i wannnna goooo !

*dl link removed by mod*

credits to dreaded_destiny_ for uploading

:lol: enjoyyyy :)

i love this too sorrie im new here so im a bit behind

in newsss is this available for purchase?! i would

totally buy it =]

Thanks, I got it before the mods got to it lol.

But yeah, regarding those four links to youtube performances, I wish they performed the whole song of "Always."

Guest babymarzy07

WOW this thread moves fast! hehehe :)

ohhhh that hoodie! i want!!

so cool..

se7en's pic thing looks good too..

hahhaha

yg makes cool stuff!

thanks for all the pics and uploads!

love the wallies, trangtwo :)

xingg, hi thanks for the love delivery one havent seen it.

juhjuh, thanks for te NII pics. would u have any of maknae and others?

meteorstarbb829, thanks for this link! :)

loved them on music space! :)

i have the non cb link but i dunnow if i can post it here..

just pm me peeps if anyone's interested :)

Guest trangtwo

Thanks juhjuh for the NII pics. I swear, these dudes were meant to be in front of the camera! Hotttt.

Here's a really short clip of Big Bang saying Merry Christmas. They were in Thailand. Ahh Tae Yang's deep voice saying Merry Christmas <3 (Haha I think he interrupted GD). Dae Sung looks so cute and dorky waving, hella smiley like that. GD's just sitting there looking hella cool. LOL @ Top's cute lil' random move. I just noticed, how cute is Seung Ri, waving with both hands?!...Anyway I had to gif it

BigBangxmasmessageinthailand.gif

Big Bang's Christmas Message [in Thailand]

Gahh I love the "We'll Big Bang....Happy New Yearrrrrrr" LOL so cute <3

haha, heyy everyone~ ^^

ok, so first the replies xD

trang - GOSH. who knew such hotness could be achieved? LOL. thankyou SO MUCH for the calender pics...no i want them MORE MORE. ^w^ OH, and more wallies xD

ahhh, thanks for the cute gif and link ^^, LOL at TOP's random move~

vanessa - YESHHH, more wallies, thanks ^^ i LOVE the NII one~ keke i love bigbangs poses xP

mon - AHHH, sush AWESOME MERCH. i <3 the fun/colourful representaions of big bang... I WANT THE SHIRT. GAH i need to work more, if i want that and the smexy calenders T_____T. thanks for sharing^^

AND, GAH><. i love our ganjiyong~ what an AWESOME HOODIE....your so lucky = - =", i would go broke in korea too, if i was you :lol:

baz - thanks for the music core pics. OMOMO, i knoww i LOVE TOP's expressions as well xDDD

MC TOP+MC GD = <3

AHHAA, the animal big bang pics are SO CUTE LOLOL. thanks for sharing~

babymarzy07 - as an answer to your questions..

it looks like the boys are just wearing coloured skinny jeans/jeans in the recent pref. and if you search around youtube, or just watch their documentary..you can see the biys doing solo singing/beatboxing etc you can find the documentary and prob some solo clips at YGBB

jaja i saw that comic too LOL, its so cute~ if i have time, ill translate it to an english version..

and i LOVE your xams themed wallpaper too^^

ahaha, i was gna post up the SMEXY NII pics, but you beat me to it. they look damnn fine~

thanks to sukie and freespongebob for the music space links. i gotta watch, and judging from the pics (smexy GOLD outfit YESHHH^^), it looks good..

GOLD OUTFIT pics from music space. credits to tempo @bestiz - dont you just love ganjiyong's furry hat :lol:

1198039806_mb1.jpg1198039806_md1.jpg

1198039806_md2.jpg1198039806_md3.jpg

1198039806_md3.jpg1198039806_my3.jpg

1198039806_my1.jpg1198039806_my2.jpg

1198039806_mg1.jpg1198039806_ms1.jpg

1198039806_ms2.jpg1198039806_mt1.jpg

1198039806_mt2.jpg

Guest iluvyooh

OMG! i just noticed that mr.TOP has a calmer looking face when he takes photos now,

instead of his hard thuggish face he had before.

eheh.

anyone else notices that?

I love all the gifs and pictures.

BIG BANG hwaiting!

-- deedee

mon5482

thank you for the info

omg so much goodies!! omg, gd really designed that hoodie?

that is so creative .. i want one!

so much merchandise .. okay i just want all the bb stuff for x'mas heheh

basmspasm

thanks for the pics

TOP looks soooo cute ^^

juhjuh

keke the comic strip was funi

TOP is so cheeky

and and i see doughnuts!! i wanttt

the NII pictures are a pure masterpieceeee

gd and TOP looks so fine~ hey! it's charlie brown haha

idk why, but it seems as though, gd has 2 adam's apple or sth

trangtwo

woot! bigger pictures

sukie23

waaah thanks for the links

i like the first part ^^ that was suppose to be their song but oh well. i find daesung is having a bit of a hard time singing those parts.

overall, the performance was entertaining :D

wonny

yay for music space pictures! ty

i like gd's cap ^^ plus when TOP was beatboxing

his cheeks were like a pufferfish teehee

1198041236_top3.gif

1198040021_gd.gif

1198040567_gd2.gif

1198040021_gd3.gif

1198040887_yb.gif

1198041098_vi.gif

look at TOP and seungri's bam! move XDD

1198040887_top2.gif

1198041236_gd.gif

1198040021_ds2.gif

1198054485_15.jpg

^ it's old but it's niceeeeee, just wna put it up

WAAAH! SOO HOT,SOO CUTE! im loving those pics above from juhjuh! you are so GD biased. i love you! the concert is nearing, and seungri is still recuperating. get well soon love.

ooooh and i topped a page. i love soompi more!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I should be really studying right now, but I have to spazz. Anticipating the GREAT CONCERT AND THE YG ONE CONCERT ( which I couldn't come ) is something heartbreaking for me - but seeing that jacket in the season of giving, just gave me hope!

The design is fab! I love it, it's exactly what I'm looking for right now, and it's a plus that it's designed by my hubby ( just kidding!). I'm a little biased, but I love it. It's one thing I can put on my wishlist. Ack! If someone's buying it from the YG E-shop and decide to sell it, please PM me.

and thanks for the awesome pictures!

it's something that could keep my laptop alive while i study.^^

hehe im back~

with a translated version of the 3Dpaper top + gd comic jaja posted a couple of pages backk

jaja's post with original comic (from bestiz) here

sorry about my slightly awkward translation...and also my photoshop skills arent the best but..

i hope you guys enjoy~

please credit and dont hotlink^^

trans1ru3.jpg

trans2fd0.jpg

credits to..

translation+upload: me

original comic: 과메기 @bestiz

homagah im so behind. blahhh.

thanks mon for posting up the great concert goods, i want them! dayyum im broke. srsly broke. i hate this! and also goodies from the ygone concert. OMG I WANT THE HOODIE KWON LEADAH DESIGNED! or or should i say ganjiyong? :lol:

baz for those music core caps and for those cute pics of them! daesungie! he's so cuuute! haha.

kiko for that funny gif of the boys being "big-headed". :lol: totally cracked me up!

sukie23 for the yt links to the musicspace perf. omg! i loved the run to you perf. who cares if daesung cracked, he still made me squeal in my seat, true fangirl style. haha! dayyyyum srsly i couldnt keep my eyes off of him, he looked hot! always was beautiful! im gonna rip the audio. haha.

sheerbliss for that piece of info on their album sales of hot issue. proud to say, i was one of those buyers! haha. XD

jaja for more of the NII pics, aww no daesung? seungri? you woman are truly gd-biased, haha d; but then again who can blame you right? gd is one fiiiiine fella. for the comic post too.

xingg for the love delivery subbed yt link. finally can understand what they were saying. haha.

trangtwo for the yt link of the boys' holiday message. really liked the way tehy said happy new yeaRRRRRR :lol:

wonny for those pics from musicspace. and the translations for the comic post.

vip_gd for the gifs. couldnt see some of them though, bad internet connection here. i refreshed a million times. and gah i give up.

care for more musicspace gifs? haha. (;

yeahp im daesung&seungri biased. haha. d:

1219-12.gif

1219-10.gif

1219-9.gif

1219-6.gif

1219-13.gif

1219-5.gif

1219-4.gif

1219-3.gif

credits:bestiz

yay yay! thanks wonny for the full translations :) top's hilarious<3 and also the caps, i think ganjiyongs furry hat is cute :rolleyes: hahaha! and jaja, thanks for putting the picture up. i too, think top in the animal outfit kinda look like sohee. haha X)

vip_gd! woah, top's beatboxing face, and "bam bam" :w00t: team top gotta love that! i wonder when that last picture that you uploaded was taken.

and trang! the short clip of bb! wishing us in english. my god, so cuteeeeee! and lol, i really laughed my richard simmons off when top said those random things in thai X) wonder what he said..

thanks sukie and freespongebob for the video links. they had some g-ri moments in it!

edit:

zuraaaaaaaa! yay gifs! and they're smaller ;) love how fiesty seungri looks on the 2nd gif, and woah daesung's smirk on the last gif! that's hot. hahaha!

top caps i had to post!

i1466142_71eb10f37fda24c1296b30c1afb6452f.jpeg

an emo picture of top. aww.

i1466141_1a058439a86a59e322a4cea39fc455ad.jpeg

he looks intimate with the mic. heeeeeheeee

more gifs from musicspace.

1198071740_¿µ¹è´뼺.gif

1198071740_¿µ¹è½¸®.gif

html>

OMG! can we expect ANOTHER episode of jiyong in YSMM?

1198079222bedfbdc9b8b8bss8.jpg

1198079222bedfbdc9b8b8bdq6.jpg

Sunshine@bestiz

recording was on 071219! i wonder when will the actual broadcast be?

it'll probably be in a few weeks time! rumored date is 31st dec! an episode for the new year?

hmm, but no confirmation YET though. anyhow, CAN'T WAIT!

&&& thanks everyone else for posting gifs, pics and links!

for their performance on music space ^^

(edit)

i'd like to know where to get the concert goods too ㅠㅠㅠ

Big Bang - Last Farewell (Piano Ver. 2)

i prefer this version compared to the previous one! reminds me of Lie remix ver. 2 :lol:

it's more sadddddddd~

Guest ★KIKO

LOL OMG thanks wonny for the translation of the comic. Cracked me up so much ROFL :P

And thanks Jaja for sharing the NII pictures. They are so freakin hot, omg <33 I'm so silly for being happy that Top's hair is growing XDD

You have to excuse me but I have a weird sense of humour XDD :P

89iixl2.gif

8700ak1.gif

I laughed so hard.. I love gifs like these XD

(credits: bestiz)

Archived