{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest drarmp1t

I'm not on soompi for a few days because of finals and I miss like 374839247398 update *___* Anyways, Thank you all for updating! I really appreciate it ^^

I didn't see these posted before so I thought I'd share 8D

b004634247613c5ba3e9aaydb9.jpg

b004634247613c6d89d61ij4.jpg

b004634247613c502f10cnr9.jpg

b004634247613c53d788dow5.jpg

b004634247613c57c0470oz2.jpg

b004634247613c730ce73wu7.jpg

b004634247613c4754ad3hj8.jpg

PLEASE DON'T HOT LINK!!!!

Credits: On pics + wolfzealot@popcornfor2

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the awesome pics and links!

For Singaporeans, (if there is o.o;;;)

it's been some time since i watch Music Bank on KBS World.. (cos i'm always not at home ><)

i wanna ask if the schedule now is the same as KBS in Korea?? Cos KBS World sometimes shows a few weeks delay..

so just wanna make sure. i wanna try to record it if Big bang is on the show xD!

anywayy, congrats to them again!!

i hope GD styles back his hair =PPP

nope (altho im nt too sure)

i think its afew weeks back

i remembered once i was hoping to see the joint stage on kbs world.

so the same week i watched it but they played earlier performances of lies.

congrats to bigbang for winning!

thanks for sharing~

Guest bitter SOOweet

THERE ARE BIG BANG BOYS GO AGAIN!

and AS ALWAYS

i LOVE their outfits bah!

they've got so much style. they walk in and it's like big BANNNNNNGGGGGG

okay, that was really dorky..... but u know wat i meannnn haha

like GDs shades totally complete the look i think haha they look absolutely awesome

dude

their performance was AMAZING

*dies*

i LOVE how they came from all over the place haha

and top climbing over the railing or w/e

HAHA i found that so flipping cute lol

their performance was amazingly powerful (as always) and it was really fun to watch

and you can tell that they're very tired -- it's serioulsy amazing how well they do even when they're tired

think about if they weren't tired... oh no, the world's not ready to handle such hotness yet haha

FIGHTING BIG BANG!

i hope they get enough rest & don't over work themselves for us fans <3 !!!!!!!!

&& of course

congrats to them for getting the bonsang award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omo omo omo!!!!! i finally got to see the VIDEO!! whoah!!! what a performance..although they kinda sound tired....poor babies!!! i hope they get to rest from time to time...their stage PRESENCE was undeniably POWERFUL!! i love how they POP out from different places..as always they AWED the CROWD!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG!!!

Guest LOVEangiie

*edit uploaded

Hey Everyone uploaded Music Bank Performance:

071214 Last Farewell Music Bank

Thank You so much for this..! i was busy watching the Golden Disk awards..

& forgot to watch this.. the boys look so HOT in red glad that they won the award~

here's suengri going VICTORYYY! (x

d00319424762ccf2da97dsf3.jpg

Once again CONGRATULATIONS to the boy on getting the bonsang awards!

the performance was like WOOOOOOOOOOW! even tho they looked tired.. they still did a great job

i loved how they remixed the song abit, kinda reminds me of LIES XD the beginning & end was awesome!

YB's voice in the beginning was very 'cracky' but he seriously was good however..

daesung hahah he looked FLYYYY.. i can't get over that (:

jiyong's outfit was cute! i liked his gold vest thing & his police like hat..

TOP and his random hand movements! it never gets old <3

thanks vanessa for their rehearsal clip! & gifs<3

aww poor seungri.. he looked like a little lostie, he must've been so tired

omg! jiyong's hair is so funny XD it look smooth too.. i wanna touch it

1197657231_Untitled-3.gif.

rofl!!! CUTIES up in front.. LOL at deasung in the end, such a cutie

Guest cookievang

a verrrry BIG CONGRATS to our HOT HOT HOT BOYS

for winning...ITS ALL THEIRS babbbby hehehehee gosh they look GREAT

:D THANKS to everyone for sharing all those photos of our boys

gosh TOP is sooo freaken HOT HOTHOT :D

xingg: you mean they show it in sg? and im not sure but i think bigbang was only on the show for 6 episodes (the first 6, if i'm right)

Yup! There's Music Bank every Saturday on KBS World on cable tv..

6 episodes!! thanks for the info, i hope i'm able to watch them today =))

umm im not singaporean but the kbsworld i have is airing bigbang's music bank comeback this week i think. later if im not mitaken. im using astro btw. hope that helps. :)

ohhh, when was the comeback perf? Is it a few weeks ago?

I think astro might be the same. Thanks for helping!

nope (altho im nt too sure)

i think its afew weeks back

i remembered once i was hoping to see the joint stage on kbs world.

so the same week i watched it but they played earlier performances of lies.

Thanks for the info! Which means i think i must try to record the ep today then.

hahahaha! It feels really good to see BIG BANG in front of your TV!! xDD

Ook to make it less spammish, don't think anyone has posted these...?

Look at the dork there xDD

1197633677_vi.gif

Spot THEM!

200712142140181001_1.jpg

200712142357101370.jpg

credit:달려라빅뱅님+IS

(ahh, i donno how to properly quote things... ^ by iluxxx)

i just read on cyworld that seungri actually hurt his ankle pretty badly during the rehearsal for the golden disc awards...

if you look carefully, he's actually hopping on one foot.

so he won't be able to perform for a while.

he wasn't supposed to perform for the awards either, but it was too short a notice and seungri wanted to just do it.

gd is going to take seungri's place for the music bank special...

gd actually spent the whole night learning seungri's dance for that

maybe that's why seungri isn't in the group pictures (^ posted by xingg) where they have to stand...

poor kid.

and gd, being the leadah that he is... aww...

Guest sukie23

Big Bang's Seungri Injured his Ankle

빅뱅 승리 발목부상 ‘활동 비상’ [2007-12-15 10:06:59]

빅뱅의 멤버 승리가 발목 부상을 당했다.

'거짓말'과 '마지막 인사'를 연속으로 히트시키고 있는 빅뱅의 멤버 승리는 14일 열린 골든디스크 시상식의 리허설 중 발목을 크게 접질리는 부상을 당했다.

상태가 심각하다는 판단에 곧바로 병원을 찾아 엑스레이를 찍어본 결과 발목 인대가 늘어나는 부상을 당했으며 2주간 움직임을 자제해야 한다는 진단을 받았다.

소속사 관계자는 "발목이 부어 올라 서있기 조차 힘들 만큼 불편했지만 골든디스크 시상식 리허설까지 마친 상태에서 본상 무대를 포기할 수 없어 무대에 올랐다"고 전했다.

승리의 부상으로 연말 특집 공연 및 시상식 참석에 비상이 걸렸다. 15일 방송되는 MBC ‘쇼!음악 중심’ 100회 특집에서도 빅뱅이 3곡을 부르기로 예정돼 있다.

빅뱅은 ‘서태지와 아이들’과 ‘듀스’의 예전 곡들을 재현하는 무대가 선보일 예정이었다. 승리는 ‘서태지와 아이들’ 무대에 오를 예정이었다. 하지만 승리가 부상을 당한 관계로 팀의 리더인 지드래곤(G-DRAGON)이 승리 대신 무대에 오르기로 자청 15일 오전 6시까지 안무를 배우는 등 비상대책을 세웠다.

소속사 측은 “춤을 최대한 자제하면서 라이브만 하는 방법으로 무대에 오르는 것으로 가닥을 잡고 있지만 대부분 발목부상의 경우 하루가 지나면 더 부어 오르는 경우가 많은지라 경과를 좀 더 지켜봐야 한다”고 밝혔다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

Seungri injured his ankle during rehearsals for the Golden Disk Awards. He was taken to a hospital for x-rays and the doctor told him that he needs to restrict his movements for about 2 weeks.

YG Entertainment says that the ankle was so swollen that it was difficult for him to even stand up, but they had already rehearsed for the Golden Disk Awards and decided to go ahead with the performance as planned.

This is a concern because not only does Big Bang have a concert coming up at the end of this month, they are also scheduled to appear on MBC Music Core's 100th episode special and perform 3 of their own songs as well as 2 special performances. Seungri was supposed to perform with TOP and Daesung as Seotaiji & Boys. Since he cannot perform, the team's leader, G-Dragon, offered to fill in as Seungri's role. G-Dragon stayed up until 6 am the night of the Golden Disk Awards practicing Seungri's part in the performance.

The company states that they will limit Seungri's dancing and only have him sing live on stage. This is still tentative, however, as more swelling of the ankle may occur.

credits: Newsen.com

^ OMG MANGNAE! Please get some rest. I wanna see him perform with the rest of the boys for the Music Core Special :/

And mang, GD's losing sleep again. They'll be performing 5 songs - does that mean he'll replace Seungri in all of them? That's a lot of work o_O

Get well soon, Mangnae! And Kwon Leadah fighting!

Someone requested the KBS performance on youtube.

Big Bang - 20071214 KBS Music Bank [LAST FAREWELL]

Big Bang - 20071214 KBS Music Bank [TOP FANCAM]

Big Bang - 20071214 KBS Music Bank [NO.1]

I love the red outfits! I wonder what color they'd be wearing next! Still not liking GD's hair XD

Omygosh, no wonder. I was wondering what was wrong with Seungri because he barely sang his part during the performance, oh dear... TT_TT I am so amazed at his endurance level, because really if you don't look close enough you really can't tell anybody was injured or hurt. I hope he gets well soon. It was really considerate of GD to fill up his spot for the special stage --- goodness grace, the guy definitely holds up as the leader. Not to mention, there goes the true love of G-RI! Get well soon, maknae...

-ida

Guest x3DOLPHiN

oh gosh . GDRAGON IS A GOOD LEADERR [[:

taking SeungRi's role .. ahhhhhhh =D i love him even more ! & his songs x33

& i read .. 2 SPECIAL PERFORMANCES ? like what Big Bang & Wonder Girls did ?

ahhhhhh , its just be "SOMETHINGG" can't wait.

Seung Ri get better ;]]

This is so T.T; i wanna hug himmmm!

no wonder i was looking at the picture of all the artistes standing and seungri wasn't there .

2 weeks is really long! speedy recover seungri baby ^^

and yes, that's our kwon ji yong leadahhh hahahha !

Guest sukie23

^^ 2 special performances: TOP + Daesung + Seungri (now G-Dragon) as Seotaiji & Boys VS G-Dragon and Tae Yang as Deux

Poor Seungri... he tried so hard to hide that he was hurt during the Golden Disk performance. If you watch the Seungri fan-cam you can tell he's in a lot of pain but he's trying really hard not to show it. He did really well during the performance. PLUS, he was already sick with the cold :(

Awwww

how did little maknae hurt himself T_T

2 weeks...that's pretty long

Sigh...Kwon leadah must be worried about his little love *lol*

I hope he's not forcing himself too much and get sick also =\

but...but...Seung Ri + no dancing = sadness

I found the vid where you see Big Bang putting their hands up

in the SNSD's performance (the gif that xingg posted)

Big Bang was shown at the end ^^

Guest stardaisy212

Big Bang's Seungri Injured his Ankle

빅뱅 승리 발목부상 ‘활동 비상’ [2007-12-15 10:06:59]

빅뱅의 멤버 승리가 발목 부상을 당했다.

'거짓말'과 '마지막 인사'를 연속으로 히트시키고 있는 빅뱅의 멤버 승리는 14일 열린 골든디스크 시상식의 리허설 중 발목을 크게 접질리는 부상을 당했다.

상태가 심각하다는 판단에 곧바로 병원을 찾아 엑스레이를 찍어본 결과 발목 인대가 늘어나는 부상을 당했으며 2주간 움직임을 자제해야 한다는 진단을 받았다.

소속사 관계자는 "발목이 부어 올라 서있기 조차 힘들 만큼 불편했지만 골든디스크 시상식 리허설까지 마친 상태에서 본상 무대를 포기할 수 없어 무대에 올랐다"고 전했다.

승리의 부상으로 연말 특집 공연 및 시상식 참석에 비상이 걸렸다. 15일 방송되는 MBC ‘쇼!음악 중심’ 100회 특집에서도 빅뱅이 3곡을 부르기로 예정돼 있다.

빅뱅은 ‘서태지와 아이들’과 ‘듀스’의 예전 곡들을 재현하는 무대가 선보일 예정이었다. 승리는 ‘서태지와 아이들’ 무대에 오를 예정이었다. 하지만 승리가 부상을 당한 관계로 팀의 리더인 지드래곤(G-DRAGON)이 승리 대신 무대에 오르기로 자청 15일 오전 6시까지 안무를 배우는 등 비상대책을 세웠다.

소속사 측은 “춤을 최대한 자제하면서 라이브만 하는 방법으로 무대에 오르는 것으로 가닥을 잡고 있지만 대부분 발목부상의 경우 하루가 지나면 더 부어 오르는 경우가 많은지라 경과를 좀 더 지켜봐야 한다”고 밝혔다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

Seungri injured his ankle during rehearsals for the Golden Disk Awards. He was taken to a hospital for x-rays and the doctor told him that he needs to restrict his movements for about 2 weeks.

YG Entertainment says that the ankle was so swollen that it was difficult for him to even stand up, but they had already rehearsed for the Golden Disk Awards and decided to go ahead with the performance as planned.

This is a concern because not only does Big Bang have a concert coming up at the end of this month, they are also scheduled to appear on MBC Music Core's 100th episode special and perform 3 of their own songs as well as 2 special performances. Seungri was supposed to perform with TOP and Daesung as Seotaiji & Boys. Since he cannot perform, the team's leader, G-Dragon, offered to fill in as Seungri's role. G-Dragon stayed up until 6 am the night of the Golden Disk Awards practicing Seungri's part in the performance.

The company states that they will limit Seungri's dancing and only have him sing live on stage. This is still tentative, however, as more swelling of the ankle may occur.

credits: Newsen.com

omgosh they r working too hard no stop getting no rest

i'm worry now

gd is going to be super tired and sr is going to be sick omggggggoshhhhhhhhhh

i rather have them rest and not perform till everyone is heath then they getting sick from perfoming

Guest lilswtazndevil

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seungri is injured!!!!!aww...hopes he feels better soon!!!

g-dragon is such a good leader!! taking his role!!

they seriously need to take some rest....

Archived