{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest okaylikegetaway

i love how big bang is sitting near the entrance steps to the stage so whenever some one comes up to get an award we get to see smiling daesung~

ah i really should be sleeping but i want to see big bang perform and see if they win something else xD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

i have like a gazillion pages to read in this thread....thanks to all whos been sharing big bang goodies!!! ahhh im so behind!!! i've been MIA at this thread...im so sorry ><

Ive been busy with preparing for the trip to Korea and also with the YGBB.NET BIGBANG XMAS Project, which is a tremendous success i must add...thanks to the YGBB.NET I-VIPS who supported and showed lotsa love not only to the project idea but its also showing the LOVE we have for BIGBANG!! The boys will LOVE the gifts fosho!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE BONSANG AWARD AT THE GOLDEN DISK AWARD & FOR BEING #1 ON MUSIC BANK!!!

i'll return with more comments hopefully i'll get caught up!!!

OMG WHY ARE THEY SO HOT?!!!?!?!

CONGRAAAATS TO BIGBANG FOR WINNING! :lol:

OMG ANGIE AND FreeSpongebob! you guys are so fast! thanks for posting those red carpet pictures :D

not really feeling top with the fur, hahaha cz hell yeah thats pretty thick! glad to see seungri and daesung without fur, but nonetheless, they all look so FLY~ like during the mkmf awards :) GD with his flat hairrrr and those shades, oooh i soooooo love! also, not feeling the hat on taeyang. <_< i notice that top's using different shoes than the others. ooh, i'd love to have that gold scarf daesung's wearing. haha

edit:

v hahaha really? will check it out at their thread :P

and thanks for the link to their the performance and also winning the award! :)

^Hahahha OH yeah you're right. TOP's shoes is different xD

Maybe he couldn't find it?! bwahahha xDD

there's too much fur i think. if you see super junior's hankyung, he's also wearing something furry too. that one fits TOP more xD

Guest FreeSpongebob

Here is the link to their performance at the Golden Disk:

Big Bang's Golden Disk Award Performance

Even though I was hoping to watch it live, oh well...can't help it. Once again, congrats to Big Bang for winning a bonsang!

-ida

Yeah me to but Tvant frozen on SuJu so upseting but life goes on lol! So happy for them winning Bonsang they deserve it!! Thanks for the link!

Hello everybody, I'm new here but I've been lurking for some time now xD

Anyways, CONGRATS TO BIGBANG FOR WINNING THE AWARD!

And GD looks so fly, he has the 'don't mess with me' look. The fur doesn't suit Top but you still have to agree he looks very hot. And Daesung looks as cuddly as ever :D

Can't waith for Todaeri and GDYB to perform!

AH YES. I AM ON TIME XDDD

i come back from work and what do i find???

YESHHH, BIG BANG WON <3

looking flyyy on red carpet thanks to freespongebob and angie for the HOT HOT PICSSS GAHHHH.

ahhh, this time its TOP pimping the huge furrr (damn, his hair is so long now~) and our DAESUNGIE. OH MY OH MY. looking soso grown up. not really liking yb's outfit and seungri's is just cute^^. LOVE the matching bottoms + shoes with the SMEXY gold shoelaces....why is TOP the odd one out?(like xing and basmspasm noticed) he's SPECIAL xDDD. gbong looking cool ledah as usual =]

CONGRATS TO OUR BOYS FOR WINNING GOLDEN DISK BONSANG. + MUSIC BANK NO1

[edit]

ZOMG i FINALLY TOP'ed and BIG BANG'ed a page xDD

shall come back with goodies~

[edit no2]

AHHH, freespongebob + booger face THANKYOU SO MUCH for the links (for people liuke me with cr*p net connections = - =")

anywayyy, quick pic spam from GOLDEN DISK

sorry its so little, i gotta sleep...its nearly 1AM here.

gbong + top(credits to 娥利 at bestiz &me for uploading^^)

2110067003_28f748873b_o.jpg

2110067211_fbf1af7777_o.jpg

Congrats Big Bang

I don't really like what TOP was wearing..you know the fur thingy.And his hair...@-@ it grows so fast!!Loveee it!!

TY hat was kinda out of place..the design and the position of it...Taeyang!!!Bald is the new......hair.If you got it FLAUNT IT!!!

Seungri's "fringe" seems higher then usual.^^'''' and his bow looks like the one he wore in MKMF perf....or was it during the red carpet...

I totally love what DS is wearing,the gloves he wore is really cute PLUS the scarf oh! oh! oh! and their(with the exception of TOP) shoes!!!You gotta love their shoes!!!

Big Bang is so FLY that...that...they make pigs and jumbo fly!!! LOL!!

Guest kaylah^18

Who is 2007’s most popular singer?

According to a poll held at JukeOn (www.jukeon.com) from December 6-12, BIG BANG is 2007’s most popular singer! The group incurred 1,841 (55.45%) votes out of 3,320 participants, a far cry from, IVY, who ranked 2nd with 427 (12.86%) votes. SG Wanna Be also received love from its fans, which made the group rank 3rd with 383 (14.2%) votes while Epik High placed 4th with 373 (11.23%) votes.

Source: Newsen

Credits: krnloop

Guest sieghart

Congratulations to the boys for winning their bonsang award!!!

Their performance was so HOT... I love how they just entered out of nowhere from the audience. First the MKMF perf., then this... will they EVER fail to amaze us?? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRubIO2bqM

There's the youtube performance.

thank youuuu boogerface!

the perf was awesome! haha the dancers in white, HAHA! dont know why but they cracked me up. haha. the are.. you... ready?.... made me go :w00t: haha, gaaaaaaaaah daesung's bangbang-s. so energetic. but he cracked at his high part, okay its not really high but you know his part in the last chorus. blah dont know how else to say it. haha. and whooooo daesung is mighty fine. gah! they didnt show a close up of him doing the ajik saranghago innuende move! :( i found gd's hat really cute on him. like reaaaaally cute. haha.. seungri <3 i love everything this boy does. haha. top's hand movements, haha! kinda looks like silat, okay i dont know what that is in english, its kinda like malay martial arts. HAHA. and poor taeyang sounds like he's sick. they all looked real good. <3333

freespongebob and angie for the red carpet pics. <3

they really do look flyyyyyy. b-b-b-but umm, why's top wearing a bear? :lol: seriously thats just waaaay too much fur. taeyang's hat. ohmagad burn it! i dont liiiiike. haha. but its k! they still look hot. daesung, seungri and gdragon, not much complains about their outfits, they look hella fine. haha. i love seungri and his outfit. <3 simple and good. lovelovelove. why do they have to be so hot?! it kills me! X)

Congrats to BigBang for winning Golden Disk Bonsang!

edit//

i felt like this was worth uploading, check out gd's face. haha! :D

e0037126_47628a4a69034.jpg

credit on pic.

aaaaand thanks jaja for the yt link. V

Archived