{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

^The font is called EARTH.^^

^It's true. I didn't go there, but heard from Thai fans as well. But don't feel hurt, it was kind of a shady thing anyways.-_- I mean when people asked for hugs, and everyone including GD said 'ok', that was already a REALLY nice gesture! And that's a big thing from GD, because they don't really liked to be touched so much (I think most celebs are like this). BUT, a Thai friend of mine told me, that one girl, she asked for a hug but then she kissed GD on the cheek...and that was crossing the line. It took him by surprise, and he did not like that, so it made him become moody..and then the other fans afterwards weren't able to get hugs. Fans could see that GD was moody, which made YB moody--because well, these two are SO linked/connected. (I find this cute..lol) =/ I had heard that some people who went to this event were not all real fans..its just that there are just some girls who will go to see any Korean stars that go to Thailand, so maybe that was one of them, I dunno. I think real fans should know better than that, if they know how the boys are. And then I heard there were other occurrences like a girl grabbed onto TOP's arm while they were leaving somewhere, and then he was the 3rd to get moody..and girls knocking on their van windows and stuff. Like..wth..they aren't animals. People should understand that even though you are a fan (except I dunno if that girl that kissed GD really was..) that you are still a stranger to them. Hugs are one thing, but how would you like it if random people came up and kissed you? But yeah, I heard some real fans were sad at those times...even crying because they weren't able to do anything about it..Even if they are 'irresistable', fans should have some self control. -_-; This is why it always gets much harder for fans to get close to their favorite artists.. But yeah, of course we all want BB kisses..just don't steal it. lol. Like that girl in the 'Ma Girl' mv. >.> Oh also, I heard the guards weren't allowing everyone to pick who they wanted to go to sometime later because some girls would ignore YB and Daesung... :tears: JHFJKSAHFNSKJN grrrr. And the event ended earlier than planned because of the things that went on. But good thing afterwards...heard girls really like Daesunggie cause' he was the sweetest. <3 But ugh, the girls who did get proper nice..hugs..are so lucky. I want a hug from any of them. ;_;

Anyways, a better story... I heard YB slipped and fell on the street somewhere in Thailand after/before going to a restaurant and GD's face immediately went all--> :( The cute thing was that fans who saw, said that GD and YB weren't even next to each other, they just know what happens to eachother. LINKED I TELL YOU.

Dear the7REAL and All,

I am normally a silent reader and hardly posted, however, I can not allow this kind of story to go on. I only want to say that I don't understand (actually I rather feel sad) why some Thai fans are so ridiculously exagerrated by telling you all these stuff. I was there at the Fan meeting and signing and my eyes never left Jiyong. I have not seen such kissing incident. All thru the event, most of the fans hugged them and they all warmly hugged them back with smiles.. ... (the real picture is the fan opened her arms and waited for the boy to react..(this manner is like asking the boy 'May I hug you ?' of which I found it is very polite...). It is as simple as that honestly......I didn't see anyone kissing Jiyong.. I didnt' see him being upset nor showed a single sign that he is moody..and neither Taeyang... actually Jiyong was jolly all the time.. I can't believe it that someone could come up with such story. Furthermore when you mentioned that fans could see that GD was moody, I can assure you that this is completely a false statement. None of the boys was moody... on the contrary, they were so happy, playful, jolly and hardly stop smiling... I also don't understand the intention of some people in dividing fans into real and unreal group... this is truely sad since Big Bang came here for promotions as well as to expand their fanbase.

As I also said, I don't understand why some fans do come up with this kind of (stupid) story but from most of the pictures posted here, I believe most of you can also tell that the boys were happy while they were here in Bangkok. If Jiyong was not happy and wanted to avoid the so called 'crazy' fans, why would he stroll around the most crowded shopping complex in the city, like the Paragon ?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Big Bang - Last Farewell at World-wide Human Rights Day Love Concert (2007-12-01).wmv [116.4MB]

^ LOVEangiie - LOL i've never seen those pics! xD thanks for posting them here <3

Gah! i was away for almost a week and so many goodies in this thread! Gotta backtrack ...

Guest sookyung

Dear the7REAL and All,

I am normally a silent reader and hardly posted, however, I can not allow this kind of story to go on. I only want to say that I don't understand (actually I rather feel sad) why some Thai fans are so ridiculously exagerrated by telling you all these stuff. I was there at the Fan meeting and signing and my eyes never left Jiyong. I have not seen such kissing incident. All thru the event, most of the fans hugged them and they all warmly hugged them back with smiles.. ... (the real picture is the fan opened her arms and waited for the boy to react..(this manner is like asking the boy 'May I hug you ?' of which I found it is very polite...). It is as simple as that honestly......I didn't see anyone kissing Jiyong.. I didnt' see him being upset nor showed a single sign that he is moody..and neither Taeyang... actually Jiyong was jolly all the time.. I can't believe it that someone could come up with such story. Furthermore when you mentioned that fans could see that GD was moody, I can assure you that this is completely a false statement. None of the boys was moody... on the contrary, they were so happy, playful, jolly and hardly stop smiling... I also don't understand the intention of some people in dividing fans into real and unreal group... this is truely sad since Big Bang came here for promotions as well as to expand their fanbase.

As I also said, I don't understand why some fans do come up with this kind of (stupid) story but from most of the pictures posted here, I believe most of you can also tell that the boys were happy while they were here in Bangkok. If Jiyong was not happy and wanted to avoid the so called 'crazy' fans, why would he stroll around the most crowded shopping complex in the city, like the Paragon ?

thankies for the clarification Tukata.. well.. i'm still puzzled why those fans came up with the stories.. and whether the stories are true - only Big Bang knows... but for one thing, if the stories are not true, those fans are undeserving and i think they just want the attention i guess..

its good to see old pics right? LOL OMG they are such DORKS rofls.

that guy & daesung are a just a bit too close there... XD

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/7771/d0...f6982897sq4.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8599/d0...f6b5d855wk6.jpg

credits bbflow & angie for uploading

OMG ANGIEEEEEE! THOSE ARE THE DORKIEST PICTURES EVER!

HAHAHAHAHA IM LMAO RIGHT NOW! my mom thinks im crazy now =_=

i mean the dude even looks funny with gd!

AND WITH TOP! they both DORK-ed out the photo maaan! loving his shades ;)

with taeyang, that's cute. they look perfect for each other, like meant to be XD

seungri looks comfy in his hug, like he's asleep! what a babyyy.

AND DS WOAHHHH! THAT'S TOO CLOSE! BUT HE LOOKS LIKE AWFULLY SEXY RIGHT THERE!

god i love that picture of ds and top <3

thanks for posting it up. that made my ohsoboring day worth it :)

heyy guys im a new BIGBANG fan... i recently just got like really addicted to them.. i have most of their recent songs.. but i've been looking for their songs from their first album is it?? with BIGBANG, VICTORY n such... can anyone tell me where i can dl them???

thanks alot!!

Guest kaboregima

Thanks everyone for all the updates and awesome pictures :D

This thread really moving fast :D

Anyway, i just browsing old big bang's stuffs in youtube and i found awesome remix version of Lie and Forever With You..

Sorry if these has been posted before :sweatingbullets:

Lie

Forever With You

OMG angie, those pics are sooo ghsagakkshfvay dorky! HAHA! thanks for posting them up. :)

i loooove the daesung/top pic! HAHA! ive seen pics of them with that man before, he's their???

Guest reikochoi07

i'm really confused now...did someone really kiss JiYong and made him upset?

looking at the pictures posted here they all look happy....

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PICS....wish i could share anything but there aren't many BB fans in my country....huhuhu

MzJung

this is a BigBang's thread, i dunno if requests are allowed here...

i'm really confused now...did someone really kiss JiYong and made him upset?

looking at the pictures posted here they all look happy....

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PICS....wish i could share anything but there aren't many BB fans in my country....huhuhu

MzJung

this is a BigBang's thread, i dunno if requests are allowed here...

uhhh ok im sorry.. but is it so hard to tell someone where i can find the songs? i've tried z-degrees n such.. but cant find them... maybe cuz they're not the recent songs?? :unsure:

Guest pga pga

:D Hey Guys Just Drop By To Post Some Pictures :D

n1369260006_30051115_4554.jpg

LOVE THIS PICTURE LOOK AT THEM TAEYANG IS SO :blush: & LOOK AT GD & SEUNGRI + TOP :D DAESUNG :lol:

n1369260006_30051113_3410.jpg

I DONT WANT THE PRESENTS ALL I WANT 4 CHRISTMAS IS THEMM :lol:

n1369260006_30051114_3973.jpg

.. SOPHISTICATED AND SEXY

....Just Hope These Were`nt Posted Before... CRIEDT IS FOR * Lauren Lee * FaceBook BigBang Group

TOPPED A PAGE

thanks for the pics!

omg daesung looked sooo cute!

and gd and seungri always got that suss thing going on lol....but its sooo cute!!!!

omg.

has anyone seen seungri's new hair????

its soooo.....i dont know...

i mean its cute and all.

but i liked his old style better.

i want the old seungri hair back!!!!

WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!<------btw thats a crying sound

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey everyone just put up the Interview and Performance of Lies on V Play Zone. Its so weird to see them just standing there with mics during perf of lies it's almost...boring lol...I would really like to hear them do a ballad since they all can sing... but anywayz here's the links:

071203 - play zone Lies

071203 - play zone p3

071203 - play zone p1

credits to: bigbangthailand.com

Hey~

I was wondering if Big Bang/VIP has a fan color?

Like Shinhwa's is orange, DBSK is pearl red, SS501's green, Suju's sapphire blue, so on.

Thankyou C:

those pictures are so cute!! gosh i miss so much i haven't beenon this thread for so long!! i gotta keep up! thanks everyone for the updates and pictures!! :)

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for all the pictures and links everyone!

Tukata: Thanks for your post~ Yeah, I'm confused now..lol..only because different people have heard the same thing but from their own friends in Thailand (like on LJ)..so I dunno..it seems to have been going around already. @_@; BUT, I would rather believe what you said since that way, the kissing incident did not happen and everyone was just happy.^^; I also really don't understand how people can come up with this stuff..or where it stems from. Maybe, it's one of those examples of a 'telephone game'--one story getting twisted and turned with each person until--uhh this happens. @_@; Well, let's just hope nothing like that ever happens and everyone remains kiss-free. I edited my other post to remove the 'it's true' part, so as not to confuse anyone, so sorry about that, but it's just what I heard from a friend I trust. I think it's better if this story didn't go on as well, but then hope people won't keep asking if someone kissed GD since they are probably hearing it elsewhere from different accounts. =/ Either way, from whatever this was, it's just possibly a reminder on maintaining your self control as a fan and person, and that celebs have natural human boundaries as well~

uhhh ok im sorry.. but is it so hard to tell someone where i can find the songs? i've tried z-degrees n such.. but cant find them... maybe cuz they're not the recent songs?? :unsure:

^Hello there~ You can also try bww2, prolly a few pages back..but the best way would be if you bought their album from a local Korean/Asian cd store, or Yesasia.com DVDheaven.com etc.

Hey~

I was wondering if Big Bang/VIP has a fan color?

Like Shinhwa's is orange, DBSK is pearl red, SS501's green, Suju's sapphire blue, so on.

Thankyou C:

Nope, Big Bang do not have a fan color. Mostly, because all the colors are taken. The official 'cheer item' are the Big Bang bandana/scarf thingies.

Guest drarmp1t

Lie

Forever With You

Ohhh!~~ I haven't seen those before but homgosh, the fan mix is awesome!~ It's put together so well! Thank you for sharing kaboregima.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzhk6.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlenzmt6.jpg

Credit: Bestiz + harmony*heechul@popcornfor2

I have no idea if these are new or what they're for but I saw it over at popcornfor2 ^^

a6pu5cv5oi9.jpga7mg3zw7.jpg

a8gb4tk1.jpga9qk6hk4.jpg

Credit: 씨유 + OrANgE@popcornfor2

OMGGGGOSH. The lego sweatshirt is freaking awesome XDD~

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

drarmp1t thank you for the lalala perf. pics and also the ones above! and YES indeed their sweaters ARE cute XD

and oh <3 the G-RI-ness :3 <333333

thank you pga pga for those photoshoot pics! they're so cute <3 *dies* esp. the 2nd pic waahh their smile and their reindeer ears :lol: i saw the clip and it was hella adorable but i always wanted to see how the photoshoot would come out like and it is MAJORILY adorale XD

thanks everyone for sharing and also Melody for the great article <3 big bang is DEF. the best :D

Guest Jasmine<3

omgg

so much has happened!

the bigbang thailand.. wow.. so much.. stuff..

haha many fans got hugs??! awwthat's so cute! ^^.. bigbang usualy is pretty distant with the touching with fans... but that's good..

except the kissing part.. i hope thats nto true.. cause that's so disrespectfull.. annd then we wonder why GD is known as 'sandpaper' jiyong.. encountering a few crazy fans is enough to make him cold.

are they back in ko ko korea yet?

they are getting so popular! and the praise from other artists are soo good =)

i hope they don't work themselves too hard, and thanks for the bajillion pictures, guys =)

i love the christmas getup., it's VERY adorable.

Archived