{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest dontot85

hey guys, i dont usually post in this thread, but im having some trouble and was hoping that one of you could help!!! I'm looking for Big Bang's 1st mini album, an HQ rip of it, so around 320 kbps. If anyone knos where i can find it, or has it can you please PM me. much appreciated!!! :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lizz7489

ahh the mv goes so fast!<3

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2076/206668...25aa6ec5e_o.gif

tahaha gd touching his buttocks >.<

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/206748...e02c477d5_o.gif

tehehe, i looked at it five times for each member~

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2166/206668...6175bc1fb_o.gif

<333333 gd lovers^^

omg look at seungri!! hahahaha

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2204/206748...a29a84ed4_o.gif

AHAH gd seungri daedae!

:w00t:tam! i can't stop watching your gifs. this mv is awesome. thanks a bunch :lol:

omo! thanks Trang for the video xD

Top was so weird in the video

Did the dude behind the camera tell him to kiss Dae Sung or he randomly kisses him?

He was so shy after that xDD

and what's with the jellyfish dance when Dae Sung gave him the mic xD

can someone please tell me what they say in the chorus in the song 'crazy dog"

in the chorus part they go:

" hands up go hands up go ____

hands up let's go let's go _____

rock ya'll we go this party

hands up go hands up go _____

hands up let me say oh oh oh "

do they say something where i put the blank part? haha is it just me or does it seem like theyre saying something?? what are they saying? someone please tell me cause im so confused haha :)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee82/ch...nsjenny2882.jpg

can anybody help me, i wan't the lyrics for 'last farewell' if you can, please translate it!

the video is too hot, jiyong. OMG

^Think you should try requesting it in the Lyrics' section if they don't have it already.

I think they should by now though...

LOVELY GIFs, tam!!!~

AWWWW, if only they were soompi-safe, i would use them!

But they all exceed 40k! NUUUUUUUUUU!</3

I love all of them! PUAHA!

I just noticed...T.O.P. is ALWAYS in a car!

And Dae Sung's always doing his little dorky dance! What a cutie.

yooohoaaa: Picture spree!!!~

Ahaha, thanks for sharing!

So many pictures, man! O.O"

Teehee...First one from "A Fool's Tears"<3

It all-time favourite Big Bang MV!

And all these pictures made me realize how much I miss Dae Sung's brown hair! T_T!

SarahGirl: WHOA!

That's some pretty awesome cartoons of Big Bang!

All of them were done pretty good! ^^" SHO CUTE!

trangtwo: Nice GIFs!

Ahahah, for the last one...The one with T.O.P.

The first time I saw him do that, I didn't know what the heck he was doing.

And then a friend told me it was his lightbulb dance...XD!

Sometimes I wonder where he gets those ideas. He's cool though~

josephineeee: LOL! Dae Sung always look like a dork!

redevilica:...I don't like that purple jacket on Tae Yang...At all XD!

Tukata: Neh, they got some new back-up dancers!

I don't know...I don't think they need them really ^^"

There's something about GDRAGON's shiny green jacket that I really like O.O"

iluxxx: I'm starting to really like his hair!

SEUNG RI! Keep rockin' it!

WHAM~ I just found out something today...

Okay, I've always known that Seung Ri's the same age as me.

But I've always assumed that he was older than me by some months.

I just found out his birthday...HAAAAAAAAA~ I'm older than little Seung Ri ^^.

That cutie pie...He's awesome, I love him! PUAHA~

Guest May May

you know what i think i should surgically attach myself to this thread because im always missing things..two days! two days i was away for and ive missed the release of the mv and alot of info..

but now that im here i can do some major spazzing over the mv!thanks for the youtube link Jerilyn

OMFG that mv was pengtastic!from beginning to end it had me captivated...it was a great mv had so much happenin at one time..so im not suprised some people found it hard to keep up with what was going on..i mean for a while i was like..hmm how come lee looks all nerdy one min and all pengified the next..and then the lightbulb jus switched on n i was like...ohhh so hes pengtastic by night n dorky by day..i found it funny how the girl was all obsessed with him at the club n he was all obsessed with her during school hours..ironic or what..oh how the tables have turned!

and the bloopers at the end were to die for..how cute was the face that seungri pulled when he sniffed the drink...i guess that means hes not a big fan of alcohol?

and TOP HO MA GAD i was having major spazz festivals over his part...when he just popped into the limo i was like hmm..where the heck did he come from..and why can no1 see him..but i guess the boys like the concept of the invisible band members...but who cares i could see him and i could see that he was looking hawt...totally hot issue material lol...

and boy can he pull the retro look off!someone plz plz plz gif TOPs parts in the mv..i would do it myself but im useless with gifs.. [mon-represent for team tempo since i know your awesome at gifs please?] i dont think theres anythin he could wear that i wouldnt love...wait..actually scratch that..im not feeling the ponytail thingy hes been sporting for the live perf. lucky for him everyones been too busy "HO MA GAD"ing over seungri's new hairstyle no1's noticed his dodgy hairstyle..hopefully he goes back to how he had it before or the way had it for the MV cause that was hawt!

and the perf. ...can they get any better?and yb is such an awesome dancer but you all knew that already!and i love his little weird hand thingy he does..you go young-bae!and the magic trick is just the icing on the cake lol...and TOP just loves his hand gestures doesnt he?but so do i :P and G-dragon...woo pengtastic is the only word i can think of to describe him and i keep saying this but when did daesung get so choongtastic?

i love all the pic spams!keep em coming vips and ivips!and its soooo good to hear that BB are getting the recognition they so deserve!congrats to them!they worked extremely hard to get where they are and its really sweet that everyones congratulating them..and the MKMF best style award thats hecka late!bb were always one of the best dressed hehehe..but yeah congrats to them again!

ooooh TOPDAE action!woooo!that was so random but hecka cute!wooo

oh and gkh321 i dont think they say anything in the blanks..i think its just a prolonged "go" if that makes sense..but i might be wrong..but i cant hear anything after the "go"

Guest RNGUYEN

Thanks for everyone who contributed... especially for their new

pictures. LOVE the colors of their outfits :lol:

Hmmm, has that fan interview thing for Taeyang been posted already?

I've tried going back through the pages again, but I can't seem to find

it! :( Someone mind telling me the page number or if you posted it up

wanna just post it for me? Sorrrryy for any issues. Haha XD

Guest okaylikegetaway

can someone please tell me what they say in the chorus in the song 'crazy dog"

in the chorus part they go:

" hands up go hands up go ____

hands up let's go let's go _____

rock ya'll we go this party

hands up go hands up go _____

hands up let me say oh oh oh "

do they say something where i put the blank part? haha is it just me or does it seem like theyre saying something?? what are they saying? someone please tell me cause im so confused haha :)

i heard go dumb. but that might just be the effect of living in the bay area lmao. ^^

im glad that seung-ri's hair isnt like permanent damage and can be altered lol (:

love the pictures. espicially the shiny pockets <333

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Thank you Tukata + Vanessa for the kbs picss!! <333 I love their outfits, so colorful <333 (:

OMG THANK YOU TRANG FOR THE CLIP!!! AWWW, THEY'RE SO CUTE :wub: So cute how they introduced theirselves with the "Krup" haha, and when GD said it, it looked like he wanted to laugh out of nervousness or something :lol: knew it haha they all bursted lmaooo.

lol Vanessa, http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4685/downloadpm6.gif

^ THAT IS SO CUTE. Everything in the MV went by so fast I didn't even notice that haha, <3333

GAH, MY HOT ISSUE MINIALBUM'S BEEN SHIPPED! I'm so excited for it :3

jaejoongswifeyyy<3 http://youtube.com/watch?v=7XCTLyKeyK0 :)

does anyone have a link where i can download there "last farewell" video? i love it so mucchhh!<333

It's against the rules to provide any downloadable links in the forum. Sorry~

Whoot!~

TOPPED A PAGE!

First time too! ^^"

Guest idevilishcious

i think the last time i was on soompie was around the beginning of bigbang and the ending of 1tym. god that was too long ago.

there are so many hott pics of them now. =]

and the new video..dayummmmmmmm. i love it. i loved the story line. i loved them. i loved it all. =]

Guest kewlnbubbly

hi guys!

i just finished watching the Last Farewell MV (i am swamped with work) and there were little shrieks and giggles coming out of me,hahaha! my reaction was so contained coz my co-workers might think i'm going bonkers, lolz! i can't get over it, wouldn't want to get over it! hahaha! such a joy to watch Big Bang dancing and prancing around the club...lee dong gun is sooo hot! i just love it! thanks again jerilyn for the youtube link....

DANNG that grl with the camera phone was HELLLA close to YB<3 awww . so lucky i wish i was heeer.

annd thanks MELODY!!!! ohh that was gooood. i KNEW they'd win that hands dowwn! they all rocked their own lil fashion style statement at MKMF. and EVERYBDY knoooows taaaat. but im happpy for theem as always!<33

OHH i cant wiat for the love concerrrt. im happy that they performed lies again. it feels good for them to be doing it. and yes they rocked their retro outfits not matter what their doing, or dancing too, or even singing!

and i totally agree with you guys that in mos boybands the only basic trouble is that who tends to shine more to the world. and it seems that yes their pretty much take turns for this and im happy to see that, and that the fact that they dont argue or anything over it. and i think it is truue they will all have the lights on them sooner or later, and it just fits the timing..

DAesung is too nicee. he needs to be maybe just a tad demanding? as in what he wants, cos he always seem to think about others first. GAAH love this boy<3

Guest helennn

look at gd's bandana :D

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/yo...ve/P1000474.jpg

so cute[x

aw, top kissed daesungg! :D

does anyone have any more pictures of GD in this hat?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/noun.../071125bb11.jpg

:wub:

last farewell is getting more popular by the second! :o

like it's on everyone's myspace profile [x

INCLUDING MINE :D

i remember when no one knew who big bang was,

they're popularity grew so fast,

it's not surprising cause they're so frickin' amazingg :wub:

I dunno, I just love this move. It's like off and weird, but sexy

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...ewellTYmove.gif

LOOOOOOOL<3 YB! haha you lovely kid :wub: look at that funky move! ahhh haha it's so weird lol<3 but i love it too.

thanks, but taijiboys' song 환상 속의 그대 sounds nothing like crazy dog

so my question is whether the sampled song is actually a remix of 환상 속의 그대 by taijiboys (at 8:37 here)?

actually, taiji never let any artist remake/sample his songs which is why it was a big deal when big bang got to sample one of the seo taiji & boys songs. BUT, i heard the link you gave me and i've heard this version too. it's possible that it's a remix by taiji himself since he DOES remix/remake his songs (: for example, seo taiji and boys' song "Nan Arayo" was NOT rock at all, but later, he made a rock remake of it.

it's a little bit off topic but i just wanted to provide you with an answer because no one did ^^;;;..oh, yeah that's what i thought as well! i thought crazy dog sounded NOTHING like the 환상 속의 그대 song, but it MIGHT have been sampled from the other version of it...which i totally forgot about until now. it makes more sense actually, and i can see more of a connection between the two songs now! so thanks for writing that comment here haha~<3 hopefully, i answered your question. now i have to go and listen to crazy dog and compare it with this version of 환상 속의 그대.

Omo!!I thought I was the only one that think that Taeyang is so...Usher-ish..he has this "Usher" aura around him from the first time i know them.

i think he's more like omarion. i mean, he has this usher-ish aura around him, but his physical appearance reminds me of omarion xD...and omarion sings as well (yes, thats a weak connection haha).

i love GD's pink aviator glasses. they're so funky :0...i want them!

I LIKE TAEYANG'S PULLOVER ! SO CUTE !! xDD

AHHHHH me too me too! haha....it's so cute and kiddish...SO I LOVE IT ON HIM XD<3

Ahhh it was so cute. Top kissed Dae Sung on the cheek!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totrang/ToDaeKiss.gif

They're both lucky *jealous*

And the usual G-Ri action lol

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...terviewG-Ri.gif

:0!!! THAT'S THE MOST TOPDAE-ISH MOMENT I'VE EVER SEEN. ahhh so cute! *dances around in a circle* TOPPPPPIE, you cutieeee : D haha<3.

GD pushing seungri<3. haha. so cute and playful.

hi guys!

i just finished watching the Last Farewell MV (i am swamped with work) and there were little shrieks and giggles coming out of me,hahaha! my reaction was so contained coz my co-workers might think i'm going bonkers, lolz! i can't get over it, wouldn't want to get over it! hahaha! such a joy to watch Big Bang dancing and prancing around the club...lee dong gun is sooo hot! i just love it! thanks again jerilyn for the youtube link....

LOL i had an image of this person in an office setting where everyones in their cubicle and then suddenly that person jumps up and shrieks and dances LOL....and everyones all WTH?!?! hahaha i would do that too! since it REALLY is a joy to watch big bang doing pretty much ANYTHING (=

oh and GD's bandana is cute (helennn pointed it out) (: smileys all over it<3

Guest Jasmine<3

holy haha

i love seungri's pink bubblegum pants and gd's hot lensless aviatars! they hot !! :) haha

ohh man, i just read everything abouot the spotlight on gd thing.

i agreee with everyone ! i have so much to say, but since everyone already said it i'm not going to be redundent.. all there is to say is that credit was rightfully given, gratefully deserved, accepted. and TALENT IS EVERYWHERE! <3 bigbang boys are ONE. they come as a package/.... and i wouldn't like them any other way<3

also im happy to hear about the ivips and vips being more mature.. it's a good thing =) that makes me feel happpy to know that bigbang has nice respectful and supportive fans <3 bigbang jjang!

thanks for all those pics/gifs/links everythign!

ooh so the club was called circle? haha cute ~ i wonder if they go often ;)! OOH and tops KISS for DAESUNG! bbo bbo so CUTE!! <3<3<3<3 ahhh

hehehee.. bigbang will shine, we all know it !

Guest kewlnbubbly

wow...

thanks everyone for that thorough reply on my vent-age and rant-age...

haha...

when i downloaded the album it didnt say it was a GD solo so I assumed it was a group song and therefore searched for voices other than GD in the track... but i guess that song was a solo... hehe, thanks for that info...

im very happy that Taeyang gets the speak a lot on TV and TOP gets to act in dramas, and Suengri in ManWon Happiness.. but im speaking music-wise.. When it comes to bands, I'm happy about their Ȱµ¿µé (activities other than music) but what really counts for me is what they do musically.. i guess im just more interested in their musical talent... than their MCing skills or acting skills or comic personality... haha

WHEW! honestly i was kinda worried that people would bite my butt for saying stuff about GD in a non-positive context because he IS the leader and the one with the most fans in Korea...

i've complained in the past about stuff like some other idol bands and ..haha.. that DID NOT go so well... i got kicked in the ___ pretty hard.... ^^ SO THANKS FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING

thanks!

i think your opinions were pretty much objective and you weren't actually bashing the group or any of its members so there is no need to give a counter-attack or something...and i think, i-VIPs are well-rounded individuals and we respect each other's differences and opinions even in the worst circumstance, we remain calm and collected...

thanks melodygreenleaf for the articles and translations...

angelfightrJ ohmygosh, i think it's an art on how you can enjoy watching BB clips/vids and NOT show the emotions on your face :o i'm telling you, it's such a challenge...i had to go to the ladies room to laugh out loud,hahaha! when i saw the MKMF awards and BB won, i cried the whole time and a colleague of mine thought i was in pain or something,lolz...i said i was okay....hahaha! thank goodness it was lunch time!

Guest rain_forever_bi

thanks to all the i-vips who shared all the great pictures, mv links..and all the great news about big bang!!

you guys are the best..keep it up!!!

love their new mv..cant' wait to get their hot issue mini album...thanks again for sharing all them cute pics...etc...of big bang!!!

Archived