{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest kaat;chup

Is it just me, or do the dark circles under Seung Ri's eyes look even darker? =/

I don't like Seungri in this picture.. The tough/punk-ish style doesn't suit well for him,, and for some reason he looks like the guy from My Chemical Romance.. *okay. its just an opinion.*

And yae, here's GD for GD Lovers!

KEEP 'EM COMING!!! my goodness.. GD looks so amazing!!!

*dont worry YOUNGBAE im still addicted to you..*

hoo. I love your comments.. just like what i wanted to say.. the MV is super great.. I can't explain. LOL. I love the way the MV was presented and the "Lil storyline" in it... :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ★KIKO

I still can't get over how awesome the mv is <3

That's the part I was talking about that cracked me up so hard! ROFL. It's so freakin cute. "Oh lemme see what this is, I might like--- URK!" :D

FJDKSHFJKSDH THE PART THAT GAVE ME GOOSE BUMPS. HOMG CUTIE THARR.

This reminds me so much of the documentary. Maknae's mv when he's the bartender :rolleyes:

OH and one last thing about the MV. im SOOOOO HAPPY that none of the boys were the main character to the storyline of the MV or I WOULDA DIED IN THE END WHER ETHAT GRL KISSES THEM NO MATTER WHO WOULDA DONE IT. i sound so selfish but its the truth<3

I didn't even think about that. I WOULD BE SO DEAD RIGHT THERE. I can't even imagine it. I bet if it would be one of the guys it would definitely be GD. But still, I can't imagine that... because I don't want to *KICKED*

omg omg!! i cant believe theres a link for last farewell already! :)

brb.. be back to edit ..

TOP: wee! i love top's hair.. did he have hair extensions?? why did his hair grew so fast?:) psh.i love his new hair so i wont care haha.. :)

GD: oppa's hair is soo smexy! he looks like a kid! hehe..

YB: tae yang is getting sexier everytime ..!!!!!!

DS: haha...his smile melts me.. :)

SR: wei maknae is soo funny while sniffing the wine!! haha.. your young!! this nuna of yours wont let you drink.. or else when you get drunk some other nuna might rape you! haha..

LEE DONG GUN: he is so FINE... he is soooo sexy... im speechless... (club scene is O_O!!!!!! )

Guest rayasunshine

Yayyyyyyyy for the "Last Farewell" MV! It was hot.. what I could see of it... Is it just me or did Top look really tall in this vid?? ** squeals* (I love tall guys) Everyone is right.. it is a bit fast-paced.. I can't wait to download a high quality version. Thanks for the youtube link :) Oh yeah I have seen the romanized lyrics for all the songs and a translation for most of the songs on the new mini.. but i haven't been able to find the translated version to GD"S solo.. "But I love you". If anyone has them or knows where they are can you kindly point me in that direction?

OMG LAST FAREWELL!!!!

daesung is just superrrrrrrrrrrr hott! ohmygod seriously this boy is getting hotter by the minute! he's grown sooooooo hott!!!! JBGUYKQHJGEFUKJHAGYU! this boy makes me drool like no one else can! i just looooooooooooove him!

seungri smelling the drink! godd that was soo cuute!!!!!!!!!! sheeeeeeeesh he's soooo adorable! i looove him!

gdragon! he makes nerdy looking glasses look fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! aiish cant get enough of him.

seungri smelling the drink! godd that was soo cuute!!!!!!!!!!

top mr smexyyyyy. him rapping in the car. whoa!

taeyang being the dj. soo coooool. he has this cool aura thing going on.

i loooove the mv! seriously cant get enough of bigbang!

my mind is absolutely dead right now. *drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools*

thank you the7REAL for the link. what would we do without youuu. thank youuuuuuuuuu!

Guest trangtwo

Dang Jerilyn you're hella fast. Gom TV never loads for me, thanks for the link.

Ahh I agree with a lot of you guys. The video was so fast =/...It was like where's waldo, I was just looking out for Big Bang. And the very few moments with them were GREAT of course. They look so fly like always.

Haha yea, the part where the girl got ditched was so funny. Haha @ mangnae's reaction to the alcohol. Priceless <3...anyway, I just hope future music videos won't be like this. I just want to see Big Bang ;D

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc32/LO...e/img_3_1_1.gif

OMO thanks for the gif Angie. I so missed that. I can't stop watching it. They're all so cute in their own little ways here <3

Ok ok some randomness: I'm like going crazy now. My roomie just played Lies =D...She usually listens to alternative and maybe has a Rain song, or some Taiwanese songs, but I was like OMG, that hella surprised me. I'm usually listening to it, and it sounds so weird to hear it from her laptop...Haha that just made me happy. I'm such a dork XD

just saw their performance,

OMG!!! that was so cute and nice,

love the booty shake,

and i love the performance that TOP wear red skinny,

that look so good on him, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE his new hairstyle.

that was so cute. and love daesung dressing,

the purple skinny, look good on him too,

this is my first time seeing daesung and TOP wearing colourful skinny,

it nice(:

love it(:

oh ya, and i think alot of people don't really like seungri hair,

but i find it damn nice,

cause lots of korean guys but that too,

and it look good on him,

abit nerdy, but adorable.

the hairstyle just suit his age,

i think the hairstylist did cut a nice hairstyle for seungri.

haha. and GD and TY,

OMG they are so cute,

love their dressing too,

always let other to learn from them.

they are such a wondeful group.

love them lots(:

Guest LOVEangiie

DAYUMMM "LAST FAREWELL" WAS SOO BANGIN' (=

my thoughts of it...

like most of you vips have said.. it was very quick the through the scenes

but except for the first part LOL!.. at first i was like Wat The Hell is this? OO"

cause you just see Lee Dong Gun in glasses & this random musical was playing ! haha it was cute tho.

BUT thennn BANG! i went all hypo cause i got to see the boys!! lol

you see everyone look so PIMPED up haha i love the clubbing scenes! B to the I to the G BANG BANG chyeahh (x....

the storyline was GREAT!!.. is it me or this MV totally reminded me of LIES?

cause it seems like the boys were all invisible again OO" haha they were cute when they saw that chick leaving Lee Dong Gun HAHA!

and loved how they PIMPED up lee dong gun

omg! they kissed at the end ! LUCKILY it wasnt one of the boys ^^

DAESUNG - he looked really really really good in the MV LOL!.. omg :wub:

the turtle neck shirt suits him vry well (: this boy makes me drool like 24/7 ^^ he's so darn cute

his V-neck shirt XD!!!!!

TOP - LOL.. loving those glasses he's such a dork! & the random hand movement he did..

HAHAH he did it so fasst OO" love his rapping scenes ^^

JIYONG - OH MY! its his lil UBER CUTE cap again!!!! XD... LOL.. he looked really cute in those glasses!

im loving you more, more jiyong ^^

TAEYANG - the hottest DJ alive HAHA!.. he totally rocked up the club!

omg.. hes was spackin HOT as

SEUNGRI - he's always just too damn CUTE!!!!!

LEE DONG GUN - he was amazingly HOT for words (:

^ (woahh, i wrote way too much, doubt anyone will read it HAHA)

KIKO thanks for the link!!! & JERILYN ahhh THANK YOU for the youtube link.. your always so fast!

THANKS EVERYONE for all the updates

jaja - thnaks for putting the GD & YB fancams up on youtube

& that gif! oh my ... its so sexy LOL

trang - thanks for those HOT pics! haha yes HOTNAE's panda eyes are getting darker!

he should get more sleep, rather than thinking up expressions on stage LOL

& thanks for posting the Thai Fan message on youtube.. the boys were UBER cute!

HAHA Daesung with his "WOOOOW" so cute! XD

thanks melody for the translation it would interesting seeing the boys do trot?

img_3_1_0.gif

^ OMG! *melts*

img_3_1_1.gif

^ THE BEST scene OMG! such dorks XD!!

26.jpg

^ has this been posted before? not sure.. LOL! ooops ianne already posted this XD!

credit: bestiz & tagged

Guest rawesome

I missed their Inkigayo performance yesterday due to technical difficulties, so I thank y’all for the updates. I <333 DaeDae’s hoody! I was told that Susan HOTNAE’s hair was back and I wanted to see it so bad-LEE, but my internet was being retarded and I had to wait and damn, Monica was not lying!

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/838/119597496115aa9.jpg

HOTNAE aka DARKNAE/DARKNAEZ has risen back from the hair grave! It’s kinda growing on me now, for real. I’m beginning to think that it’s cute, but I still want to hold that VIP/i-VIPrayer for his hair to grow back for those that think it's an eyesore LOL @ Josephine

LOL. The verdict is in...DARKNAEZ RULEZ! (yay ianne love the supportive icon..lol) :ph34r: Seungri's hair..again...sickenly cute to me in a very strange...strange way.

Yes indeed he rules RULEZ! He dominates so much, that he was able to 'dethrone' both SunDae off my avatar and MSN messenger dp LOL

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_743511/2007..._Untitled-1.gif

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/2007...195987769_6.gif

Dang, if you YBoogie your way to me like that… :sweatingbullets:

As always, Jeri7yn, you are super uploader (minus the cape and the S in the front of your shirt)! The MV was mosdef hot and so was LDG! I <3 how the boys dressed him up to go clubbing + the close-ups of YB hehehe

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc32/LO...e/img_3_1_1.gif

^ THE BEST scene OMG! such dorks XD!!

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc32/LOVEangiie/26.jpg

^ has this been posted before? not sure..

Daesung cracks me up whenever his eyes widen like that! The last picture has been posted by me LOL and speaking of DaeDae, he’s so cute in this Skoolooks photo http://i17.tinypic.com/6t035w8.jpg! He knows he has a big caboose that's why he's doing that LMAO

Guest akfgtenshi

OMFG!

THE NEW MV IS AWESOME! *o*

like...

the storyline thing! *o*

the ENDING! i was like! OMG! XD"~

i just loved it!

and hey all look so smexy!

and and... i feel like stealing Seungri an GD fo myself!

*drooling*

YB looks geat! and so does TOP and DS. *_*

waaah!

WHOA WHOAAA! I TOPPED A PAGED! *o*

OMG OMG MAJOR SPAZZ OUT!!

I never knew, the mv is gna be out TODAY! didn't anyone tell me (q_q) or is it all a blur 0.0

I logged in to my youtube account, and saw my subscription and BAM! the new mv is out like wachaaaa!!

loveee the new mv, it has a cute storyline to it .. similar to 'lies'

the beginning was nice, it's so valecdictorian(can't spell XD)

omg LDG is such a hottie teehee, a nerd in class and a cool guy at night

it's like, once he takes off his nerdy glasses and puts on his stunas and WHOA, he's one totally different dude

it's rly funi like big bang suddenly appeared like out of nowhere helping him and stuff, it's all gud ^^b

i thought he was daydreaming ... but it was real when he did his finger!!

the bloopers were funi

seungri is like sniffing the drink and backed off cuz it smelled or sth

and daesung is like boogie time!!

but gd is theee cutest *spazz* i like his facial expression :]

iono, i just like everything he does heheh .. you always expect these things

hmm, what else to say ......

uhh i wonder if there's gna be parodys XDD haha

um nth to share atm ^^;;

i'm kinda lazy :sweatingbullets:

GD: "If we were to do the songs we want and according to what our fans tell us, Daesung is ballad, Seungri is pop, TOP is hiphop, and Taeyang is R&B. But when people listen to us and say, "It sounds like it's a song by Big Bang," we're happy."

heheh that's sweet

i guess gd is hip hop too

OMG THESE ARE JUST THE CUTEST! he loooks adorableeeeeeee i feel like biting him! :wacko: thanks for posting it! :)

i still can't get over last farewell. been watching it for the gazillionth time. XD

Guest Senorita_

I lovvee their MV. It's really cute, something different and new with a storyplot like lies.

Haha when i watched i was like 'It so classical and calm' then BAM...loud disco pumping sounds :P

The cutest part was how they want them two to hook up but she took off and they're all like 'damnnn' xD

Can some care to explain the storyplot ^_^?

The NGs were cute! Love SeungRi's expression of the alcohol! xD Totally cute ending <3

Love love love the new mv!

Seung Ri cracked me up with the whole drinks bit at the end...lol...his reaction was so funny! :D

I loved the whole sexy story line and Lee Dong Gun is hawt!!!

TOP rapping in the car...those looks he gives are :wub:

And GD = hot as always!

*goes off to watch it again*

I totally TOALLY adore...no..scratch that,LOOVVVVEEEE Last Farewell MV

and for some weeeiiird reason...the MV concept kinda reminds me of Lie but better then Lie ^^

The MV was fast thou,the camera turns to LDG and then to Main girl and then before you knew it Big Bang and then before You know it LDG...and on and on..I like~And the way Big Bang dress!!!I'm Lovin' it!!(Macdonald) LOL

Its just something I would wana hear in a clubbing area or just anyway that people should get high and just dance like crazy

Its really...Big Bang-ish basically just unique.I must say that GD is really getting good in composing^^

He just gets better and better on each album and/or single^^

Seungri is a sin man~He's too cute!!^^How can people not like maknae!!!

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Wide Special on M.Net Wide News (2007-11-26) [s@bestiz].wmv [301.8MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

1196082776ny7if4.jpg

1196082921gu8at4.jpg

Credit: Daum

Yep it's the new hair people, but this one doesn't seem too mandrake-ish? xD honestly, after watching the last 3 perfs for the 98751837 times, i start to like it... well...maybe not like...but not ROFL whenever i see it :P ok it's cute xD

and SeungRi being cute <3

1196082535ogwk7.gif

Credit: Daum

and OMG i can't get enough watching the new MV!!! It's too fast! I kept trying to find Where's Big Bang xD I loooove when Gd first says BASE <333333333333333333 xD

V This one is mini album in Korea. The Japanese album will be out in January ... i think? I'm guessing that's why they've been doing some sort of interview on FM Osaka for the past few weeks ;) and SeungRi's interview is next week if i'm not mistaken. And oh yeah, i love the 'twist the lightbulb' move xDDDD

Archived