{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Hello~everyone

I'm a BigBang's Fan in Thailand

Nice 2 meet u all ^ ^

Last Farewall performance was very FUN!!

I like when they dancing ...

It CUTE~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hear me roaar

i love their new mini album!!! it was HOT!!!! [:

whoaa waht the heck happened to SeungRi and Top's hair?! (no offense to those who like it)

i like SeungRi's old hair better!! it was soo cute ;]

Guest Untouchable_M

WOW. I cant get over TOP'S HOTNESS. HAHAHA I seriously cant. God its not normal! HAHAHA. They come back fast with a second mini album... a tad too fast. AWWWW Seungri!! The hair must go. And TOP'S LIL PONY TAIL! HAHAHAHAH. And the boys wearing those red/ pink pants .. should be made illegal! HAHAH Thanks so much for the links VIPS!

Guest baby_noon

omo, what's happened with seungri's hair?? :wacko:

it looks like rain's hair in Cyborg movie. :unsure:

love top's pony tail

anyway, congrates to Big bang won best male grup and best song of the year in MKMF award

Thanks yo for the pics and news

Guest cinnamonhoneybun

srry for not being able to reply

but i got something to share..

thanks everyone pics, translations, links, and everything else!!

YB Mario!!

dddddddddvf1.jpg

Click for more pics!!

Credit: mate@bb.saramin.co.kr

EDIT/// forgot to mention. don't like Seungri's hair. its okay an all. I want his older one to come back.

Guest the7REAL.

LOL. The verdict is in...DARKNAEZ RULEZ! (yay ianne love the supportive icon..lol) :ph34r: Seungri's hair..again...sickenly cute to me in a very strange...strange way.

Loved today's performance. There's this one particular part when they perform the song that I dunno why I like but when TOP raps and then he bends down and does and sounds like 2 voice boxes or something. XD I dunno..just like it and TOP's pony tail still! :wub: When Seungri does his 'I know' part, you can so tell that he's all 'hey thanks for liking my hair!'^^lol And love it when GD wear's that hat..what a cutie. I think the choreography..though nothing too grand, is just enough for them to get some breathing time in and so that's why they don't get so out of breathe with such a fast song. @_@; But anyways, I think I like hearing the live performance of this song better than the recorded one..lol. And they are so good at making hearts out of air. I think I said that before...I dunno. XD

Thanks VIP for all the pics + links.<3

energywen: love those 3 gifs you made! so funny, matches perfectly with their expressions. XD

Guest sookyung

SBS INKIGAYO - Last Farewell

youtubeeee-friendly link :lol:

i love the beanie that jiyong is wearing~~~~ AND SEUNGRI'S hair! hehe.

i find it cute :ph34r:

i don't know where the fans posted their comments in...

but its just saying that they want back seungri's (retarded) hair back! :lol:

thankies for the link, iluxxx..

thankies to other VIPs for the updates!

Guest okaylikegetaway

SEUNGRI OPPA, WHY?

seungri's hair depresses me. as does TOP's ponytail. they just arent doing it for me /: and AHAHAH i find it hilarious that the korean fans like it. whatever floats your boat i guess?

i love how big bang really grows from each and every single performance. they've had three performances of last farewell, and each time they were better at it. <3333333 im loving the jump rope move they do during the chorus plus the HEART omo i spazz everytime daesung does the heart and his little wink. ALSO WHY HAVE I NEVER REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO TAEYANG BEFORE?his moves are hot <3

i hope i can say this without being killed, but has anyone else started to feel like big bang is turning into G-DRANGON ft. big bang? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

^

^ so they were kinda making fun of yb doing the leg and hand thing in a fun way? (sorry i totally dont know how to describe the action)

love the mario version and seriously when yb did it,its so cool but i imagine some other noname man do it and i think he's a clown

hahaha

anyway,ok i kinda admit that straight cut bang on seungri is cute and entertaining

that's why he say he wants to show different image

and i love gd in his beanie but i really dig his cap with 3scoops of icecream on music core

and it seems that today's inki there's lots of background voices while music core its like completely their voice

amazed by how the boys can sing and dance to such a fast beat song

thanks for the links and pics and caps everyone(:

Please do not quote pictures. REMOVE %7Boption%7D TAGS when quoting a post with pictures.

Btw, Last Farewell doesn't sound so bad anymore. I guess it takes a while to get used to. Daesung has similar purple pants to the ones my mom has :lol:

Guest sookyung

sorry if posted but i found this... taeyang...

60797908cd0.th.jpg

when my sis first see this pic, she was like " eh, shindong from suju?" LOL.. ᄏᄏᄏ so cute!

EDIT////

OMMO, I BIGBANG-TASTICLLY TOP-ped a page!!

some new pic, hopefully they arent posted yet..

20071125095132520g6_095509_1.jpg

20071125095132520g6_095509_0.jpg

20071125133349840b6_134523_0.jpg

+ jiyong trying to convince us to use the same toothpaste he did.. ^^

img_3_48_21195954126.jpg

Guest reikochoi07

waaahhh...taeyang!

his eyes..so cute!!!!!!!

how come he doesn't smile that often anymore?

he has a very cutie-cutie smile...

thanks for sharing that pic!

Guest lilangelover

Hey guys i just made a slide show of Big Bang's song Fool the new song from their new mini-album Hot Issue i made it really quickly so its not that good and its my first time doing something like this. well hope you will like it. all pictures were credited at the end to Big Bang's group at imeem.com and members at soompi.com/forums

Guest sookyung

Hey guys i just made a slide show of Big Bang's song Fool the new song from their new mini-album Hot Issue i made it really quickly so its not that good and its my first time doing something like this. well hope you will like it. all pictures were credited at the end to Big Bang's group at imeem.com and members at soompi.com/forums

woa.. nice.. *nods head*

those older pictures brings back alot of memory indeed.. and TOP when he still had a headful of hair!! :rolleyes:

Guest Jasmine<3

okay. so im back ( behind AGAIN?haha)

oMGOMGOMGG those songs

are so good.. i actually am impressed, once again.

they delivered a different feel again, but nonetheless, they rocked it.

FAB.

i don't understand- i like this one a lot! it's a nice colab or everyone. haha i like the stuttering too haha it's cute. Gd's part is good =) haha such high voices hahahahahaa so silly.!!!! TOPs rap is so hot . hahahaha <3 i love that repeated part haha.. 'babo ya. " !!! <3

But i love you-bbbbbb uut i love you girl haha.! stuttering again~! i like this one a lot too!!! ^^ . yEA. goes out to you;) hehe it makes me happy. i like how gd's rap starts it off hehe.

A Fool- it's cute <3 all GD baby!!!! so hot. so soso hot. gd is one talented man ;)

crazy dog- one hyper song. i love it! hot beats and it's so random but liek upbeat at the same time =)

last goodbye - haha reminds me of the first proposal BUD advertisement, im look forward to seeing the performance /. right now. haha all loaded.. once again

thanks for the translations! so cute. haha GD and seungri ;) loving the babies for him to take care of hhehe.. i never expected daesungie to be the non swimmer! haha look at that boys muscles! flex babby ;) haha

LOL seungri having his cute butt slapped.. disrespectful but kinda funny. he must have been like " OMO!" haha O_O

<3

thanks for EVERYTHING. those caps make me happy. love the higherquality.

DAMN GIRLLLL.

B i g BANGBANG

Guest akfgtenshi

dude...

Seungri's hair...

AGAIN! *sobs*

ans here i thought he would keep the same look as the second performance... ;_;

it looked better then.

i think i know what i will give him next month for his bday...

*gift wraps hair gel and hair brush for Seungri*

XD~

i'm seriously loving the coreography for Last Farewell. *_*

it looks good.

and i love the part where it looks like they're jumping rope!

XD~ hahaha!

i like this new mini album, its starting to grow on me. crazy dog's a fave! jiyong, ohmahhhhhhhgod- that's how he sang it, isnt it? lol

but, i still think Always is much better.

NOOOOO! seungri's annoying yet cute bang's baaaack X( but i thought he looked better today then their first comeback. :) awww, i was hoping he'd stick with the previous hairstyle! daesung and taeyang's polkadotted top! i likeeee :D oh and now, seungri's the one using the purple pants! haha! cutie! top's jacket, looks colourful as usual, like the previous performance and is still sticking with his ponytail sticking out of his cap! and GD!!!!! ohmyyy sexinessssssss! with that beanie and his hair :w00t:

ahh well, looking forward to yet another amazing comeback by big bang! :lol:

Guest paranoids

ah ~~ !!!

I really love them !!

I watched MV Lies and fall in love with them :wub:

they're so smart and unique style

I love their 2nd mini album

all song are fantastic !!!

Archived