{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Jasmine<3

omgg i missed so much-_-

okay. so i'm going to download the album ( and yes, i will prob purchase it later too! <3 bigbang <3 support)

IT LOOKS SO GOOD ALREADY. man it's like 20 pages of replies to the new album! geeeez i'm so excited!!

hehehehe ooh and i have to watch the preview for that mV ! hehe leedonggun is in it.. my godd ! haha that's some exciting news~

congrats bigbang for having cyworld tops already !! <3 yee ! i hear it's gonna be technoish but im stokedd..haha

annndd HAHA THEIR NEW HAIRCUTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHHA

SEUNGRIS IS SO FUNNY. every time i saw the picture i laughed my butt off.HAHAHAHA

i can't wait to view the comeback performance! it's all loaded up over ther <3 heheheh yayayay

ahhh i hope they rest a little~ but those are such good news! congrats to bigbang!<3

so the new thing is big BANGBANG? what! i must go see! hehe

oh and thanks for those translations! so cute hahahAHAha daesung and his gags =P

Top wanting to make daesungs body unhealthy =P and TY wanted to expose tops body ;)haha no objections from here!

kay , will post my comments once i finish watching these!! thanks !

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks melodygreenleaf for translating.

and mon5482 for the yt link.

thoughtss.

heeeeeeeeeee thank god seungri's hair is noo longer like mandark. i couldnt sleep peacefully last night thinking about it. i love his jacket. i want it. okay pink pants? i dont really mind. haha.

gdragon. i loooooooove it when he wears his cap like that. so boy-ish. he even rocked the green pants.

daesung. ooh glow in the dark polka dots. haha! thats funny. but yeah its okayyy. but they didnt show him doing the heart finger thing. :( thats one of my fave moves in the choreography. at least they showed seungri doing it. :)

top as always looks mighty fine. does this boy ever have an off day? the colour combo on his outfit, i liiike.

taeyang's paddlepop coloured cap. the 5 on it. now you see it now you dont. haha so cool. i wanna see him wear coloured pants next. :P

i prefer these outfits than yesterday's. they really do brighten up the stage with their colours. bigbang has changed me, i am no longer aginst coloured pants. haha :P im so amazed at how they could sing and dance to a really fast song and still not sound out of breath. they really are good performers.

jiyong's such a great mc

they should considering using him.but he's so busy on the other hand with the composing and all

ok i'm on contradiction

been on a last farewell's mood since yesterday.

really love the choreography!today's performance great but the camera dint really focus on the boys

inkigayo tmr!!i hope there's more more and more!

Guest melodygreenleaf

Seungri's 7 Q&A

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Q1. Is it true that it's awkward when you are with TOP?

To tell you the truth, it's not that awkward. When people make out the situation like this, there are times when it gets a little awkward. If everyone keeps saying that we must be awkward when together, it does get a little awkward...

TOP: We said this as a joke during live broadcast, but then people really liked this idea and kept asking us about it. It got somewhat magnified. We're not awkward together. But there is something that makes it difficult between magnae and me. If I talk incosiderately at magnae, he might get hurt, and it seems like Seungri has difficulties coming to me because I'm a hyung. I think it's because we have the largest age gap among the members.

Q2. My heart hurt so much when you said in the last Telzone Star Interview that you were forced to wear the leggings for the gag program because you were the magnae. Is there anything sad or tiring about being the magnae?

There usually isn't anything. If there's a situation like [having to wear the leggings], I do it because I want to. It's something I have to do anyways. But then, I like catching people's attention and I also do it for the team.

Q3. Was there a time that you got angry at your hyung? What was their reaction when you got angry? ㅎㅎ

Rather than from anger, there was a time like that because I have a lot of greed. When we first released our first mini-album, for our "Lie" first performance, there was a disagreement. I said strongly, "I want to do it like this," but then it seems like it was too much of a difference from the usual. The hyungs were annoyed and said, "'Why are you like this..." When I thought about it later, I knew I was wrong and apologized. They forgave me, saying, "You acted like that because you want to do well."

Q4. What's the first thing you do when you turn on your computer?

I go to DAUM cafe. My homepage is DAUM. I browse through the cafes, I read articles.. I go to the DAUM music site. I read information about music and news about performances... I watch the programs that we were on... I also read news about the community and about entertainers...

Q5. You must have heard a lot of comments saying, "You became a man...you became cool." How do you feel about that?

I heard a lot of comments like that. I tried hard to show a new image because we had released a new album. I showed a strong image and I tried to fit the concept image. So I cut my hair short, exercised a lot, stretched my voice...The reactions were 50-50. People split, either saying, "I like the warm image you had in the past" or "I like the manly image you have now." But then I hate showing the same image. I want to show a new image. That way, people don't get bored. I also like attempting something new...

Q6. Have you ever had a strange experience with a nuna-fan?

Because nuna fans are a little old, there are some strange experiences with them. Once when I was leaving from practice, there was a nuna fan that slapped my butt. I was really surprised. Another memory I have is that there are people who give me their business cards. When I see the business cards, there are S group, business in communication... There are people from a lot of different businesses. I'm not quite sure how I feel when I receive a business card.

Q7. Although you probably usually fall asleep quickly from exhaustion, I'm curious of what thoughts you have right after you pull up your blankets and right before you fall alseep.

I do a lot of reviewing. Even though I practice dancing a lot, I think a lot about jestures and facial expressions on stage before I sleep. I think a lot. I worry a lot about how my facial expressions should be like when I'm singing my part during a performance. I end up thinking a lot about these things.

-

two more to go.... sometimes I wish GD doesn't talk as much as he usually does XD

THANKS MELODY FOR TRANSLATING! :D that's alot! :sweatingbullets:

Q3. Each Bigbang members have their own solo songs. You probably like your own songs but whats the solo song you wanted to sing that wasn't yours? ^^ (Now)

= i love think we have one because we each received what we like and our style.

taeyang= but i kind of wanted "bigboy" because it sounds so fun.

top= i liked "ma girl" i liked all the others too but i wanted to try "my girl"

i think both should sing each other's song. haha it would be interesting!

Q12. If you can change into another member for a day who would it be? why! (thirtysixpointfivedegrees)

taeyang= top. i want to talk with his voice and rap with his really deep voice.

seungri= daesung. i want to sing with his voice.

jiyong= seungri. i wanna be seungri and (i have no idea wtf he's talkign about (: sorry. )

daesung= youngbae. has the feel of a black person. i want to feel the groove. - -

top= daesung. daesung doesn't eat unhealthy food for his body, i want to eat everything in this body. (HAHAHA so evil)

taeyang= i wanna be top and take off my clothes. he never takes his shirt off or anything. (uhh...)

HELL YEAH TAEYANG! BE TOP! HAHAHAHA! i would wanna see him take his shirt off. :wacko:

and jiyong's so obsessed with seungri, i love g-ri! haha it's cute how top wants to be daesung because he eats healthy food and has overly sexy bodehhh!

Q1. Where was tour first kiss at? (NeegaNaEaChoiTop)

= no comment. mmm i want to keep my memories to myself. sorry.

NOOOO TOP'S STILL HIDING THIS!!! hahaha!

Q3. people say that you shaved you head during "red roc" mv simply because it was hot. is that true? if it is when why didnt you just take your clothes off (Topmarryme) (HAHAHA WHAT A FUNNY QUESTION)

= it wasn't becuase it was hot but just the meaning of the mv. He's a feeling of being back stabbed and guys usually shave their hair when they commit to something new. It just fit in well with the m/v meaning so i decided to shave it.

i think people should cast him in a beach scene where he takes off his clothess. gaagaaaaaaaa

Q7. What do you think is your charm? The bug on your neck is good...

Haha, the bug on my neck. I have a lot of birthmarks. The bug on my neck is a birthmark. I have a lot on my body. I don't know what my charm is that well. I'm embarassed...

haha bug! and aww, daesung's smile and his body is a charm ;)

Q6. Have you ever had a strange experience with a nuna-fan?

Because nuna fans are a little old, there are some strange experiences with them. Once when I was leaving from practice, there was a nuna fan that slapped my butt. I was really surprised. Another memory I have is that there are people who give me their business cards. When I see the business cards, there are S group, business in communication... There are people from a lot of different businesses. I'm not quite sure how I feel when I receive a business card.

aww hahaha a nuna slapped seungri's butt. that must have been awkward for him!

woah, enough quoting! haha XD

THANKS MONICA! for uploading their music core performance! i wished crazy dog was performed fully, because the dance seems so interesting! and yaaaaaayyy seungri's hair is hot agaaain, no more annoying bangs X) i absolutely loveeeee loveee their outfit! especially seungri's jacket and also, daesung's glow in the dark jacket! :o hahaha its cool~ gd and taeyang's caps are reaal colourful! and top's jacket, soooo super colourful+shiny! haha it's so attracting! the butt shaking thing was uberrrr droolicious! HAHAHAHAHA okay, i dont think that's even a word. so anyways, the next performance, i think taeyang should wear coloured pants :D haha i loved his magic trick! it was awesome! i didn't even realise it at first! top still has his little pooonytwaaail. hahaha i love it when he does his "fixing the lightbulb" movement and when he sticks out his tongue!

i hope there's gonna be moreeee great performances and more songs to be performed! :lol:

Guest Senorita_

I love their Music Core performance! ^_^ The song is growing on me now! Their music is getting better

and better everytime i listen to it =D

Thanx for the trans of their 7Q&7A...can't believe a nuna fan slapped SeungRi on the butt 0.o

haha that must've been really shocking!

Guest LOVEangiie

THANK GOODNESS HOTNAE'S HAIR ISN'T SPOCK-ish ANYMORE XD!

LOL! guess he did the right thing by spiking it up (:

* BANNNNG * goes those bangs Lmao. be gone forever!

i am so LOVING that perf. they performed CRAZY DOG + LAST FAREWELL! more..

two great techno song in one.. wished they performed crazy dog..

because the choreography looked really interesting!

DAESUNG - ahh his polka dot jumper was so funky! yes i swear he looks like a rocker..

& he didnt do that heart finger movement thing. ><" i find that a vry cute move LOL

SEUNG RI - i really liked what he was wearing.. well, i LOVED what they ALL wore

RETRO style is the way to gooo, but i miss their hip hop-ish style they suit it better, HAHA at his pink pants! (x

im so glad he didnt show up in those bangs again LOL

TAEYANG - he wore greeen pants OMG! how hot is that! green is my fav colour! (:

i want greeen pants NOW! lol. he was looking flyyyy ~

JIYONG - his hat!! XD it was vry colorful so was TY's..

he looks cuter than ever!! i must say ^^

TOP - his lil PONY i love it! HAHA at his lil light bulb move.. vry creative

he was wearing something really funky too.

AND their lil booty shake at the beginning OMG! i want to see some MOREEEE *drools*

melody - thanks so so so much for translating those messages!!

just two more to go cant wait to read..

its so sweet how DaeSung was thinking of his parents when he won that award!

& i burst out laughing how a noona fan slapped Seung Ri's richard simmons

HAHAHA how perverted is that! bet he liked it tho (;

mon - your a real saver thanks for uploading the performance onto youtube!

and the PIC SPAMS <33 thanks for posting!

OMG GD & TOP MCing?! thats like DOUBLE THE HOTNESSS yo~

i personally thing JiYong is really good at being an MC!

vanessa - THANK YOU for those picturesss! ..

omg! TaeYang did a magic trick!? i didnt realized it until you mentioned it XD

blu_smiley - may i ask whats your name? coz dont want to be callign you blu_smiley all the time LOL

LOVE the pics you posted its so HQ! and love that gif of TOP LMAO.

G DRAGON! ♥♥

bigbang8.jpg

bigbang9.jpg

CREDITS: bestiz & angie for uploading (:

Guest akfgtenshi

OMFG!!

a nuna slapped our magnae's butt! *angry*

WE DIDN'T GIVE PERMISSION!

THAT COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!

hmph!!

;______;

the crazy nunas!

they should be kept away from our cute magnae!

lol~~ XD

thanks fo the translations melodygreenleaf! 8D

Guest twinkle_l0ve

i liked the second perf. of "last farewell" better than the first one :ph34r:

i love their outfits (esp. TOP's!) so like, 80's bboys!

and now im sure a lotta i-vips are relieved with seungri's hair now :)

Q12. If you can change into another member for a day who would it be? why! (thirtysixpointfivedegrees)

jiyong= seungri. i wanna be seungri and (i have no idea wtf he's talkign about (: sorry. )

daesung= youngbae. has the feel of a black person. i want to feel the groove. - -

top= daesung. daesung doesn't eat unhealthy food for his body, i want to eat everything in this body. (HAHAHA so evil)

taeyang= i wanna be top and take off my clothes. he never takes his shirt off or anything. (uhh...)

AHAHAHA taeyang's answer is soo hilarious

it's so truee!! i never saw TOP's body .. except that one time he showed his tummy haha

daum .. TOP is mean

he'll make daesung real fat

nyaaa i wna know what gd said .. must be sth gibberish :lol:

and the performance

awesomeeeee

the butt shaking is too cute

so nostalgic .. i rmb seeing them do it before

haha the hat trick .. must be velcro or something lol

aww .. i like seungri's hair

it's adorable ^^

changes come and go

Guest Top'sWifey

wanna be top and take off my clothes. he never takes his shirt off or anything

omgz YB 's anwer is so funni, but soo true...

TOP neva takes his clothes off... i wish he would...

THANKS MELODY fot translating n MONICA for the the perf on utube.

Guest energywen

The mini album is on my playlist ever since its release!!

And the Comeback perf is sizzling fine! ^^

Was messing around with some gif...

all are too big for soompi use thou.. ^^;;

hi3ie5.gif

hi4dc1.gif

I used the same GD gif to make this other one which I think suits more...

hi5ob6.gif

HAHAHAHA~ ^^

Guest melodygreenleaf

G-Dragon's 7 Q&A

Q1. I heard that you pay special attention to Seungri, but is it a one-sided love? Or does Seungri also show affection?

This is a problem that I have to make clear now and move on. It's not that I like Seungri, but that Seungri likes me. I like both Seungri and Daesung. I'm also a magnae [T/N: He's the youngest in his family], so when dongsengs appear, I'm amazed [by this new experience] and I want to bother them and take of them. This is the first time I had dongsengs, so I care for all of my dongsengs, [not just one].

Q2.Whose idea was it to have your hair in a bun when you were promoting "Lie"!??

Rather than saying it was because of an idea, I just tied my hair because it was long, but then because the reaction to it was good, it stuck.

Q3. When you are composing, what is your ideal environment? I want to know in what kind of environment and time you are most inspired and can concentrate on composing the best.

My surroundings have to be clean, I have to be alone.. The lighting has to be a little dark.. When I'm composing in the morning, I can't compose well when it gets too bright. So I end up composing more during the night.

Q4. After you debuted, have you ever hit on an entertainer or got hit on by one?

No. So I'm a little disappointed.. I would like it if someone did hit on me..^^;;

[T/N: Thanks mikalana~ I thought it was this originally, but it was being used both as a verb and a noun so I was confused ^^]

Q5. I heard that you have a lot of connections. When you meet people, how do you approach them? And how do you manage that many connections?!

I don't show an image of an entertainer but of myself. I just adjust by age. When they are hyungs and nunas, I'm respectful, if they are friends, I'm comfortable with them. I approach them first like this. I'm the kind of person to take care of others well and try to hang out with all of my friends. I think that I have a little too many connections...

Q6. Did you see "Lie" being sung in "Infinity Challenge"? Your thoughts?

We're also huge fans of "Infinity Challenge". It's so fun. I saw "Lie" being sung, but the beat was different and they were singing a strange melody. I thought to myself that in the future, we should perform the "Infinity Challenge" version on stage. We don't miss a single episode of "Infinity Challenge". Because the song was played on a popular TV program, I thought, "Our song is really popular." In my opinion, among the "Infinity Challenge" members, Yoo Jaesuk-sunbaenim did the best. There was a time when we gave our CD to Yoo Jaesuk and No Hongchul sunbaenim, but they listened to "Lie" so often that the CD kept skipping and we had to give them a new one. Because other entertainers have a good impression of our music and of Big Bang, I felt happy...

Q7. If the members fell into the water, who would you save first?

Daesung. Daesung cannot swim.. I can swim a little..

-

It's already 6 AM... I really should get some sleep ^^

I'll do Taeyang's tomorrow if nobody else does.

Edit: I just noticed that I made so many grammar mistakes. sigh. Fogive me. I'm sleep deprived XD

v Thanks~ I fixed it.

I watched Music Core live with fellow iVIPs but as soon as it was Big Bang's turn to perform, tvsbox froze on me GRRRRR. I could hear them sing but the visual was stuck at Daesung XD Must be one of his conspiracies to make me love him more. MC TOP was so darn fione! How does a guy handle being that hot? And all throughout the show, I kept seeing GD at one corner and just felt this strong urge to get into my laptop screen and give him a major glompage. He looks like this cute chubbyface that we all knew years before! And BAM when he joined MC TOP to introduce Wonder Girls, I was melting. I hope someday we'll get to see GDTOP hosting together again cos their chemistry is undeniably amazing.

Thank you Monica for the youtube links <333

I think their performance today is even better than yesterday. They're improving so much in such a short time! AND GOD HEARD OUR PRAYERS AND MADE SPOCK HAIR ON SEUNGRI DISSAPEAR.

And oh, the first time I saw GD's cap, I thought the little balls looked like 2 scoops of ice cream (I didn't see the black one) LOL. Random XD

gdla8.jpg

Thank you soooooo much to Sarah and Melody for translating! (Melody, welcome to the Panda Generation lol).

I really like this interview cos I was wondering the same things that were asked ^^

Q12. If you can change into another member for a day who would it be? why!

LOL nobody wanted to become GD XDDD

DS: When I started singing, my parents objected too harshly. So I really disappointed my parents [by becoming a singer]. I cried because a lot of thoughts about my parents came to mind…

Yeah it must be hard for our dear Daesung. *hugs* He must've felt so bad to go against his parents' wishes but I think his parents support him now. And he's doing his best to juggle both education and his passion for music. I hope he'll do well in the exams. Daesung fighting!

SR: I want to show a new image. That way, people don't get bored. I also like attempting something new...

Hotnae or maknae, I still love you all the same <3

SR: Once when I was leaving from practice, there was a nuna fan that slapped my butt. I was really surprised.

LOLOLOL WAS THAT YOU THINA? XD

SR: I do a lot of reviewing. Even though I practice dancing a lot, I think a lot about jestures and facial expressions on stage before I sleep. I think a lot.

Maknae-ah. No wonder you're getting the panda eyes. Stop thinking so much and sleep better next time ^^

GD: This is a problem that I have to make clear now and move on. It's not that I like Seungri, but that Seungri likes me.

RIGHT, GD. OF COURSE WE BELIEVE YOU.

I would've spazzed more if my brain wasn't so dead now. But thank you everyone for your endless updates! <3

And energywen, I love your gifs! Make more~

---- E D I T

I had to post this picture LOLOLOLOL.

DAEZOMBIE XD

AND YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH YB OR HE'LL BEAM YOU WITH LASERZZZZZZZ!

e00806664748254fe495cve8.jpg

credit: bestiz

ah...taeyang...you byuntae. (pervert.) hahaha

G-Dragon's 7 Q&A

Q1. I heard that you pay special attention to Seungri, but is it a one-sided love? Or does Seungri also show affection?

This is a problem that I have to make clear now and move on. It's not that I like Seungri, but that Seungri likes me. I like both Seungri and Daesung. I'm also a magnae [T/N: He's the youngest in his family], so when dongsengs appear, I'm amazed [by this new experience] and I want to bother them and take of them. This is the first time I had dongsengs, so I care for all of my dongsengs, [not just one].

Q7. If the members fell into the water, who would you save first?

Daesung. Daesung cannot swim.. I can swim a little..

LOL. GD...no wonder the G-ri pair emerged. you love it yourself. :)

and ROFL at Daesung...GD exposed a secret. haha :)

AND I LOVE THE MUSIC CORE PERFORMANCE...

way better than yesterday's Music Bank performance.

Seungri's hair finally returned to normal again! He doesn't really make a good spock.

the outfits are fly! TOP's outfit is love! especially his cap.

GD looked so giddy when he MC-ed with TOP in that short bit. usual GD character. :)

btw, Seungri's pink pants really distract me.

Archived