{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest misikaormk

Hey does anyone have any more information about this concert in English especially information about tickets and pricing?

Because I will be in Thailand on the 1st of December and I would not mind dropping by if I can.

I know I'm just a random guy in this thread, but any help would be really appreciated. :)

The tickets that not for sell. but you can get it from the compete of lucky call number.

so if you or someone living in Thailand and want to join this event hahah merely. call to 02 – 269 – 0040 (Virgin Hitz Radio)

ps.its have time limit for compete (around 8.30,9.30,10.30,11.30am. ......until 11.30pm. by local time. <<< I'm not sure for 7.30am)

and here this flight to BKK of them

arrive : Nov,30th TG639 3.25 pm.

depart : Dec,4th TG656 11.30 pm.

credit : verginhitz

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGGGG.. i just lodt my POST...

WELL i guess i'll make this SHORT.. since i lost my LONG POST...

THANKS Josephine, Anecia, Jerlyn, vana117724 for all the pictures and gifs.. they were all cute.. i loved

the HQ ones...

Thanks ANGIE for the pictures.. very HQ.. i heard about the news.. thanks for making me excited to

read the thread..

MELODY thanks for letting us know that the COMEBACK is coming soon.. ahaha.. i can't wait.. and thanks

for the translations.. wow.. MC T.O.P.. too ADORABLE...

JaJa i watched the cuts.. they are truely CUTE.. YB was tearing up, is that why he was wearing SHADES?? aha

and GD is too dorky playing with HOT-NAE.. and T.O.P's appearance was too WAHHH... I LOVED IT..

thanks everyone.. i can't wait for the HOT ISSUE yes!!

arrive : Nov,30th TG639 3.25 pm.

depart : Dec,4th TG656 11.30 pm.

omg thank you misikaormk for this info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im soo gonna stalk them! im going to bangkok on the 29th but i'll be going back on the 3rd! i hope i can extend my stay!

yeah i heard the virgin hitz award tickets are really hard to get. and i havent heard from my travel agent yet. she's tryna get the tickets for me. i do hope i can get them. pray for me vips.

Ticket is FREE, u have to listen Veigin Hitz Radio (FM 95.5)

DJ will tell u a method how to get a ticket every hour e.x. phone calling or send message or anythingelse. (u may listen it all time)

If u get a chance, u can get a number of ticket as you want. (I heard someone got 40 tickets O.o!!)

It seem likes very easy but it is very very very very HARD to get it!!

-sorry for my poor english, if u don't understand plese let me know-

The tickets that not for sell. but you can get it from the compete of lucky call number.

so if you or someone living in Thailand and want to join this event hahah merely. call to 02 – 269 – 0040 (Virgin Hitz Radio)

ps.its have time limit for compete (around 8.30,9.30,10.30,11.30am. ......until 11.30pm. by local time. <<< I'm not sure for 7.30am)

and here this flight to BKK of them

credit : verginhitz

ahh thanks for the information guys,

But I guess I wont be able to get the tickets because I don't land in Thailand until 1st November morning, I really wanted to see them also -.-

and btw 'Kusano', your english is fine =)

how tall are they??? Been soo curious to find out abt their height ...cuz they look short and cute!!!~ hehehe god....i'm too old for this....even my teddy bear older than BB!!!

Anyway...my 1st time posting here...cool thread!!!

*A BB FAN since 거짓말

Guest mon5482

JAJA THANK YOU FOR THE MKMF AFTER AWARD CLIPS...omggggg they had me tearin up again!!! aaawwww YB!!!! and omo TOP :tears: :tears: goshh i really cant say it enough...IM SO PROUD OF THEM!!!

i made some gifs hehehe!!!

lets start it off with finger lickin good...TOP lol :P

mkmfTOP.gif

YB looked so PIMPeng!!!

YBpeng003.gifYBpeng001.gifYBpeng002.gif

these ones are from the Teleconcert clip...

just couldnt help it...this is too kawaii!!!! GD's so adorable and cute! TEAM GD<3

GDkawaii001.gif <-seems like a GDboy...not! :D

i lyk a GD SunDae...mmmm mmm

gdsundae001.gif

but i looovvveee my SunDae with a cherry on TOP ;)

sundaetop.gif

:wub: T :wub: O :wub: P :wub:

tcTOP001.gif

Guest trangtwo

Thanks for the pics Josephine. Seung Ri is looking oh so fly and handsome. But they're all looking hot of course.

Omo thanks for the gifs Monica. Gahhh the Top one. That was hella hot when first saw it. This dude is too cool. Too darn hot for his own good.

And Tae Yang really does look like a freaking pimp :lol: ...That sexy little pout and thumbs up in the first one, ahhh.

New pics from the making of the new MV! Gahh I'm lovin' the outfits and colors. I hope that's what they'll be wearing in it. Looking so fly and fresh:

bigbangnewmv1.jpg

bigbangnewmv2.jpg

bigbangnewmv3.jpg

bigbangnewmv4.jpg

credit: BIG MAMA@BBTHai

thanks for the updates!!

thanks mon5482 for the gifs, especially the GDboy one..kawaii~

trangtwo, thanks for the pics, weeee im waiting for their latest mv!! gosh hope it will be SUPERB!!

sorry if these are already posted. & sorry i didn't remember where i got these.tell me if these are yours ok!

bigbang10zy0.jpg

bigbang12sl9.jpg

bigbang12sl9.4237e4e1c4.jpg

:D

Guest Leena651

WHOA, first thang, FIRST... A HUGE Be-lated Congradulation to BIG BANG for winning MNet's Best Male Group and SONG of the YEAR!!!

Yep, 2007 is totally being BANGed OUT! I'm sooooo verrrry happppy for them! They soooo DESERVE IT! Way to GOOO_______GD, YB, TOP, DS & SR !!! You 5 totally ROCK!!!

I wasn't near a computer this weekend and missed out on soo much :tears: Awwwww all of them had me in tears with their winning reaction. I'm a PROUD NOONA :D

Thanks I-VIPs & VIPs for all the pixs, translations and gifts. Tottally LOVED ALL OF THEM. Keep the PARTY Going!!! Can't wait til Nov. 23rd ^_^

BB VIP ROCKS! :w00t:

AWWWWW that first picture is so touching... :tears: and the second picture is just "HOTNAE" indeed~ he's growing up SOOO handsomely :wub:

http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20070814/Bi...V_000090865.jpg

Seungri's having too much fun with it LOL.

oh GOSH, why am i NOT surprised mangnae's doing this~?!! he's so A.D.D. ~ i love it :lol:

"WUB" indeed, gosh he's lookin' SO fine lately, his hair is growing out NICEEELY... :w00t: even when he does silly faces like this, it's sexy. hahah~!

thanks for all the new stuff iVIPs~! ^0^ GAHHH their 2nd mini's coming soon... EXCITED~!!!

Guest ste-rob

they're filming at club Circle!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

ahhhhh and there are old pics of GD there...

but anyway..

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING!!!!!!

I'm so happy for them!!! they REALLY deserve those awards XD XD XD

thanks to everyone who posted pics!!!!

Congratulations to our boys! You guys definitely deserve it. <333~ Hopefully the second mini album will be as successful as the first and they'll come to HB 08! Heckkkk yahhh! Hahahaha. Special props to GD<3 for writing the song. Our baby's definitely talented. :)))

Guest cookievang

mon5482: gosh your GIF are sooo TO DIE FOR...ahahah i love the one with TOP licking his fingers OoH gosh was that HOT HOT HOT

and ooh i must not forget the PIMP one with TAEYANG...dannnngg that man...i swear sometime i tend to like him more then TOP hahahaha

ANYHOW thanks for sharing that..

and for thanks to the person who (sorry) posted the backstage of mkmf...that was soo cute of big bang :D

Guest Jasmine<3

WHATTT it got deleted.. again??

grr.. ( my posts.. )

oh my baby is finally out! so cute! i love daesungs part~ and this performance isn't as intricate with dance moves as LIE .. haha but its' all goood. all vocals baby =)!

daesung gets so into singing.. i love it! wel they all do =P hehe

and i watch the schoolbooks thing.. so cute! haha TOP is so cute dressed up.. and seungri and his pen tapping thing.. so funny. hahah i wish i could do that =P i wish there were translations ;) winkwink

ooh and top hyung looks cutee in those big goofy glasses =p haha speaking of glasses.. how many pairs does he have ( well they have since they share! <3 so cute ) of those LV expensive glasses? from what i remmeber.... he has white, blue, yellow, and red??

thats all i remmeber... =) anyways. thanks guys!and if this doesn't post im gonna be sooo mad:@ haha my 3rd attempt

edit - 4th time. thank god i copied it this time

edit again , just thought of something =P

hehe GD's mom is so so so proud of him! haha enough to call her friend in canada right after to tell her the news!! =)

ahh thanks for the information guys,

But I guess I wont be able to get the tickets because I don't land in Thailand until 1st November morning, I really wanted to see them also -.-

and btw 'Kusano', your english is fine =)

1st November?? ah... December right??

oh and does anyone know where bb will be staying in bangkok? =)

I guess it possibly will be the same place as GMM prepare for the other artist, Dusit Thani Hotel ... maybe maybe... - -;

hehe GD's mom is so so so proud of him! haha enough to call her friend in canada right after to tell her the news!! =)

GD's mom has a friend in Canada?

Why...isn't that nice to pay her a visit sometimes

and Big Bang can held a concert in Canada when they're at it xD

I feel closer to GD now LOL :P

Archived