{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest rawesome

Wow, I am so behind! Well, not really - just haven't been posting LOL Thanks to everyone for the updates!!! I won't be surprised if we'll reach 1,000th page once the "Always" MV premieres later.

UFO Town Messages - I don't know whether to be jealous of DaeDae or of TOP (first), but they're just too cute for words! GD and DaeDae cracked me up the most on the 2nd one and I just can't stop watching them over and over and over again!

Wild Wild West performance – POWER. Their English sure has improved (but I’m not putting a period to this yet until their Japan album comes out) Even though I don't like the original song, I enjoyed their rendition! Of course, YBAEby daddy and DaeDae PWND the vocals part as much as GD & TOP rapped their lungs out. HOT-NAE's solo was enjoyable, but just like what Jeri7yn pointed out, he likes doing the same movements (although he kinda did a James Brown/Michael Jackson move at the end). It was no wonder that the fans requested for an encore, ‘cause they were just too rawesome.

Always MV – The most awaited of all, I don’t think I’ll be able to spazz over this later when it premieres, but I’m still excited! I hope there’ll be a lot of YBoogie action since most of the parts are his.

Star King - I can't wait for this one too!!! OMO! So many things going on for our boys!

Here's a random GD/TOP picture for y'all.

4l42zqc.jpg

Speaking of TOP, he's turning 21!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sookyung

omg.. i'm normally a silent reader here.. but i felt that today, in this BB thread, everyone is so excited for the MV, the atmosphere is different too.... everyone is so HIGH... ^^

thankies for the goodies guys...

THANKS guys!

JUHJUH! theeeee great promo thanks mucho! it looks good! i CANT wiat til it all happens! and the yogak plus thing WOOW WOWOWWW! theye were so HOT. they were talking in ENGLISH!:] HAHA YEEEE.

thaaanks Jerilyn for clearing up that whole big bang band aid stuff! but the wrapper looks so REAAL! gaaash and thanks for the parody link. ahah finally a GUYS one. but it was OKAY.

TIFFANY! the willd wild west was soo GOOD! aha they did a mighty great job:] excellenteeeeeeeee. but the beggning of the song, when top is rapping some parts were in their new song?

heeeeey! angie thats a cuteeeee cartoon pic of GD and TOp its like the one that IANNE^^^ just posted! cutes:] annd alchelhouston! YOU MADE THAT?itts so coool:]

YEEEE THE ALWAYS MV"S ALMSOT OUT! IM EXCITEEEED!

Guest superstar`kiss

Has anyone seen this before?

Big Bang - 20071031 Yogak Plus promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjd_GH1OiVE

There wasn't a lot of comments on it so i didn't think soompiers saw it yet. But it starts with some REALLY HOT beat boxing--AND then it goes to the ENGLISH!! I found it SO cute!! Sadly, it's a short clip. But check it out! And sorry if it's been posted! This was just 2 days ago..!

i'll make an .avi full cut once i've gotten the full show. meanwhile, here's a clip... :P

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold!

Next inspection in 2 days: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Patze! :D

Big Bang - Wild Wild West on Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter (2007-11-02) [bigbangpop].wmv [33.6MB]

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest xXsmilesXx

omg the mv should be out any minute now..

am waiting am gonna stalk this thread for awhile

until it comes out..so exciting...&& TOP

is gonna turn 21 in 2 days well 1 in Korea

Guest Untouchable_M

I'M REALLY EXCITED! It's the 3rd in AUST. And im just stalking this thread to see any update on the ALWAYS MV!! *AGHHHHH* Thanks for sharing everything VIPS!

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^ lol same here... ive been in this thread all day today -- its distracting me from studying :crazy:

about TOP being accepted into uni - i think he'll be able to cope with bb's schedule as well as school ~

even though he was only sleeping a couple of hours a day during the filming of "i am sam", i dont know why, but i have a feeling that school would be less demanding than a drama~

thanks VIP's for keeping us informed^^

my name's Kiera btw

;)

.edit// jess1tym4life that poster is about peppero day. its like valentines day, instead you exchange pepero snacks (kinda like pocky)

Guest the7REAL.

Might not make expection day..but please for your future Big Bang downloads, always check up on bigbangpop cb!

They are always updated with the newest Big Bang files and are almost always with the quickness in doing so~

It'd be nice if one day, we can all help to make this clubbox GOLD..so it can serve to archive all the Big Bang files in one place

for your convenience, so we'd have one place where all the BB files can be found and free for everyone.^^

I'll try now to put up notices like all the other clubboxes do, and update whenever they have new files.^^;

so download, download, download! And please feel free to advertise the clubbox in your sigs!

now available at bigbangpop cb! please download the files below at:

http://clubbox.co.kr/bigbangpop

Big Bang - 20071101 UFO Town 1.avi [7.4 MB]

Big Bang - 20071101 UFO Town 2.avi [10.4 MB]

Big Bang - 20071101 Mnet BBBud Cosmetic.avi [53.7 MB]

Big Bang - 20071102 Mnet BBBud Cosmetic Part 2.avi [46.1 MB]

Big Bang - 20071102 BIGBANG is GREAT.wmv [9.4 MB]

Big Bang - 20071102 Mnet Wide News [Evamens].wmv [71.2 MB]

Big Bang - 20071102 BIGBANG is GREAT 2.avi [10.2 MB]

Big Bang - 20071102 KBS Yoondonghyun Love Letter.mkv [407.3 MB]

Big Bang - 20071102 KBS Yoondonghyun Love Letter [HD].avi [656.2 MB]

Big Bang - 20071102 KBS Yoondonghyun Love Letter [Wild Wild West cut].wmv [33.6 MB]

--

Btw, I think the Always MV will premiere at 6pm on gomtv? I'm not sure..but there's a 6 in the ad pic..and I think it means 6pm if not someone please correct me..lol..otherwise I think its some kind of pm...maybe 6-8pm korea time..and right now its only about 2:40-ish pm in Korea, the 3rd..so..in a little while I guess. XD Or I hope I'm wrong and it shows up earlier..haha..maybe a lil teaser like last time some hours before. =P

Oh and before I forget..in this file [big Bang - 20071102 Mnet BBBud Cosmetic Part 2] its so cute! It's the Christmas theme photoshoot and its so cute each of them posing! When it's YB's turn..he's holding a bunch of presents and he drops it! It's SO ADORKABLE! *o* And then TOP is just being a weirdo..lol.

Guest pga pga

:D Hello Fello Vips :D

Now Everyone Who was A silent Reader Has Posted .. ;)

:mellow: so I guess I have to post 2 .. ( I Love This Thread So much ) .. :P

I Want 2 Thank The Vip ~ achelhouston 4 the Wawagirl Nov 2007 SCANS * remmber 2 hotLink :rolleyes:

, The Vip ~ rawesome 4 the Random Picture of TOP & GD :)

,The Vip ~ Loveangiie 4 the animated version. :lol:

& the vip ~ kai rain wellcome to bigbang thread B)

& The vip ~ mon5482 4 the lovely GIFs :lol:

:) & 4 the Silent Vips 4 starting 2 post ;)

THE MOST THANKFULL PERSON ~ THE GRE8 Thread Starter ~ Our HEAD VIP ~ jess1tym4life :P

& Never forget the ( YGBB ) Fourms & the I.V.I.Ps ~ :P thanks 2 you all :D ..

ALWAYS IS COMING OUT TODAY ! :lol::D:lol::D

Now If Your a silent reader .. start posting girl .. sorry If I Left Some people out the thread is long + big you know i want to thank you .. :D:D

EARLY Birthday wish 2 TOP :D

SORRY I DONT HAVE A CUTE PICTURE 2 POST

^^^^ WELCOME! haha YEAH SILENT READERS. start posting cos you know you want yourself to be HEAAAAARD!:] haha. freaaals. i wonder what time the MV is gnna come out? craaap maaan. i hope its not that late cos i was gnna stay up to wait for it but im getting to tiired!

HELLO TO ALL THE VIP-ERS, YAW YAW! :w00t:

Okay I am one of the silent readers, haha. Actually I don't really know what I should post in here when I was loitering around here; nice place. Anyhou, I'm so waiting for the Always Mv to just 'pop' out. It's 14:40 hours in Singapore and gah, I'm hoping the mv will just released like n-o-w. I'm going out soon till wee night, I don't wanna miss the mv, gah!

This seems like last season year, I mean but they both looking hot ever now, hee! Grab about ayear ago from gdtory fanclub.

1178584898_gdtory_222.jpg

Guest cinnamonhoneybun

well i posted once and somehow i became a silent reader after.

BIG BANG ROCKS!!

So happy for Always MV.

:D

Thanks everyone for all the info. you ppls are cool!

i don't want to miss the MV.

i don't have a picture to post =(

well hi hi!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Oh my gosh I think I'm going to die @_@ I cannot wait for the Always MV! *dies* but I have to sleep soon TT^TT

gosh, BIG BANG LOOKS SO GOOD *__*

These caps of GD DRIVES ME CRAZY. His smile is just beyond amazing, <3

( there's like 56 caps but I only uploaded a little more than half of it >< )

d0031942_472c156cdcb52.jpg

d0031942_472c156de087a.jpg

d0031942_472c14f016bd2.jpg

d0031942_472c156fa45ac.jpg

d0031942_472c14f974b0c.jpg

d0031942_472c14f4862bb.jpg

d0031942_472c157b07328.jpg

d0031942_472c14f5859b5.jpg

d0031942_472c157c6d60d.jpg

d0031942_472c14fe472fa.jpg

d0031942_472c157d6b58c.jpg

d0031942_472c14ffe6cc3.jpg

d0031942_472c1616a94cb.jpg

d0031942_472c15cea62c0.jpg

d0031942_472c15cf84e7c.jpg

d0031942_472c1611c140c.jpg

d0031942_472c15d732460.jpg

d0031942_472c161997570.jpg

d0031942_472c15edc4b39.jpg

d0031942_472c1570c91bd.jpg

(brb with the rest later ><)

Credits BB-flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK ^_^

Guest ROCKWITHU

Always MV was released on GomTV!

http://ch.gomtv.com/mView.html?intSeq=8024...amp;intBID=6615

I'm watching Star King w/ Big Bang right now.

Tempo belly dancing is so made of win. LMAO Also Seungri and Daesung's shaking of their bootys was funny as well.

Edit

The Always mv was cute! It showed clips of BB out and about in Hawaii as well. I recognize them playing around in one of those ABC stores. lol There's even a choreographed dance for Always. I always thought it was illegal for people to dig holes on beaches. Dang, Daesung has a hard bod. Skush of Stonyskunk could also be seen in the mv for a couple of seconds.

If you don't have the gom player, here's a link to watch on mncast.

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...9&skinNum=2

Also uploaded it on my youtube.

Big Bang - Always MV

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Spazz.Spazz.Spazz.

Let me breath. Let me breath.

I don't why I'm such a kid, but I'm really just excited. Super!^^

trangtwo, thanks for the YT Link.

HEAVEN. ALWAYS HEAVEN FOR YOUTUBE.

For some reason the two links given by LoveBallad didn't work on me, plus my connection messed up - and when I came back. You had the link. THANK YOUUUUUU!

EDIT!

The MV was fab. I'm kinda speechless right now, it's just too much fun for one song! LIES was tragic, this was light. And I love it.

THE YACHT. THE CARS. THE ABS! THE BEACH.

EVERYTHING WAS FAB!

AND THE DANCE?! Pretty boybandish, but still cool.

THE BOYS ARE BACK! Thanks tranqtwo. This really made my day.

I can faint now.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

aS 3wbt078gsdjlvljds vas

SPAZZZZZZZ

.edit///

thank you LovesBallad for the link!

this music video was wayyyy over due and now its finally out^^

you get to see our boys' sexy abs.. especially daesungs! ;)

the scenes of them out and about are adorable <3

cant wait til i can download this and watch it over and over and over....

bigbang fighting <333

Guest heartsongs

OMG Always MV is out??? Can't wait to watch it. I am a silent reader here too :D . Thank you all for all the great stuff.

I am going to watch Always right now and I will edit my post.

Archived