{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t. yama

Ahh! Thanks for the UFO clips Jaja and Monica! :] The boys are so cute. :lol:

Vanessa;; those gifs are so KAWAII~ Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the super duper HQ pics too! I like GD's scarf and YB's jacket. ^^

Welcome all new i-VIPs to the thread. :)

I can't wait to watch Star King with BB on it! Here's a short fancam I found from the taping:

---Big Bang - 2007/11/01 Star King Fancam

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanks for sharing!! so many pic and clips. i cant wait to see the Star King

thnks t.yama for the link, ahhh SeungRI with the scaft just like GD,, waahh look cute on him.. his hyung must let him wear it LOL

and thanks trangtwo for those pix, i like cartoon pic, they look cute, DAeSung looks so handsome , very mature lol delight *.*

Guest mon5482

thanks trang for the fancam clips and the pics, that cartoon is really G.R.E.A.T. :D

tiff - for the YT clip of StarKing fancam, I CANT WAIT FOR STARKING ITS ONE OF MY FAVE SHOWS!! ^^

I found this clip of Xing member "Poppin' Dragon" he's lipsynching and kinda dancing to BIG BANG, he's dressed kinda liked G-Dragon from This Love MV lol....but what really caught my attention is the version of LALALA that BIG BANG were singing, is it their Japanese version? or is it just me that thinks the lyrics seem different?

{FanCam} Poppin' Dragon of Xing lipsynching to BIG BANG

this group were actually pretty good....ahh even brazillians are getting into Big Bang, how awesome is that!!!

Guest mikalana

OMG hahahahha those UFO pics and gifs r sooo random and cute!!! kkyah~~ daesung!

ahah

and OMG they're on STARKING?!?!?!! when does it air?!?!

omgggg, YSMM AND STARKING!!!!!!!

can you tell i'm excited!!!!!!! =OOOOO!!!!!

ahhh so many updates and so many ppl to thank...and to newbies to the BB thread, WELCOME!!! Don't forget to join the new SOOMPI BIG BANG FANCLUB.

Ji_Eunie - welcome to the thread and THANK YOU for translating! We <3 translators very much! by the way the BBud perfume scent is light, and its kinda like a baby powder scent, very fresh...i like it.

JuhJuh - thanks for the YT clip of the UFO Town message, OMG THEY CRACK ME UP BUT THE UFO TOWN MESSAGE #2 IS EVEN MORE RANDOM AND WEIRD AND FUNNY!

Vanessa thanks for the gifs....still cracks me up! LOL!! and I R JELLY OF DAESUNG! :X

Sabrina - thanks for the clip of the CF making...i just watched it and ITS HOT! Mangnae cracked me up when the model came over and he waved 'hi' and he was totally trying to show off lol! YB at the end...he looked awkward lol...poor YB he really needs to get some action. GD was so sexy and TOP was just too flippin gorgeous!!! I wish there was more D-Light in it lol that name sounds so weird, but he was hot too during the photoshoot.

MANGNAE excited....waves "hi" to the model LOL

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...gnaeHInoona.gif

YB...needs to loosen up lol

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...GIFS/YBGIRL.gif

hey, i'm new to this thread... =)

got 2 questions:

1. why do you call seung ri Mangnae? ^^

2. where are the gif's you posted from? what kind of photoshooting was this??

thank youu :]

EDIT:

LOL~

poor YB, gotta stand on a height, cuz he's to small hehe^^

Guest silverwingz

hey guys... thanks for sharing all the news and pix..

is it true that Big Bang are gonna be on Star King? Is it tomorrow's episode? can't wait!!

got 2 questions:

EDIT:

LOL~

Mangnae means youngest. Since age is a big factor for respect and order in Korea, Top is called Top Hyung or Hyong (said in a cute way) b/c Hyung means elder brother. Mangnae is youngest or baby of the group.

And the gifs are from their Bbud comestic line poster/advertising shoot.

Hope that answers your questions. ^_^

Guest stardaisy212

got 2 questions:

EDIT:

LOL~

lmaooo i saw that and i was craking uppp so back ohh man i feel bad but it was funny

i tihnk sr and gd were standing on one too but like they were sharing it

hahhhhhhh.jpg

oh, thanks Mingy!

for a minute, I thought she looked Asian..

but then again, she also looked white.

i no i thought she was asian then everyone was like is she white and i was like omgg shes not asian i think she mixxesss

HMMM soo mcuh stuff! THNKS guys!

THANKS JUHJUH&&monica for the UFOTOWN clips. the first one was SOO CUT how daesung was sitting on TOp and top was like hugging him like a big teddybear! PRICELESS> and GD hidding behind YB and stuff:] ahaha and the second one was so randomn. but funny.t hey looked funny ahha speacially daesung and GD:] HAHHA goodstuff. i cant wait till they finnalllly go on AIR!

THanks tranng for the pictures and links!

heey TIFF! THANKS MUCHO GRACIAS:]

DUDE stardasiy212!!!!!! WTF. ahaha how SAD AND YET CUTE! yb had to stand on a HEIGHT BOOSTER?! gaahaha he'll always be tall to meee. HAHA but thats yeaaah FUNNNY. good LOOKING OUT grrl.

WOW.. thans for the pictures...and gifs TRANG they

look so cute.. but it seems to be colder now.. that's why they are always in

jackets and sweaters... and thanks Tiff. for the Star King preview..

i can't wait to watch it..

thanks Monica for the links.. i watched the dance and they were good.

they even lipsynced to it... what is HELLO STAR?? j/w... um.. and the hat that

the guy wears makes his outfit similar to GDs "THIS LOVE" outfit... ahaha.. cute..

i can't wait until "ALWAYS" is out...

stardaisy212 that's sad that they have to stand on heights.. ahaha

but i would too... so i shouldn't be laughing.. ahaha.. still.. it's cute.. ahaha..

Guest rain_forever_bi

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE TRANSLATION AND ALL THE UPDATES..LOVE ALL THE PICTURES...AND THE PERFUME...

THINK I'M GONNA HAVE TO GET ONE TOO....

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ON KING STAR...AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE GD IN YSMM....

KEEP ALL THE UPDATES COMING...AND IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE BB CONCERT IN DEC..IN S.KOREA...PLEASE SHARE ALL THE PICS U TAKE...THANKS...

Guest Jasmine<3

oh man

!!

TOP got into a top acting college? omgg! i wonder if he'll be okay coping with that.. don't get too sick and lose tonnes of weight again =[

thanks for the translation !!! ahh they are so cute~! weird names.. sol and delight -_-

VI? haha === oh well , they will always be GDRAGON TOP YONGBAE ( dunno why i don't call him taeyang haha) SEUNGRI and DAESUNGIE!! <3 haha

wow january 4th is the japanese debut? congrats to bigbang! and more english songs to come !! haha how gee is catchy.

ooh that was a cute radioshow in japan.. hehe they are so cute~ wow bigbangBUDD i must see this .. contact haha =P tehy are so cute. looking realll sexxy

=)

i hope they dno't work TOO hard... but it's guarenteed that they will make it big and.. bigger

=) yaya for new fans! hehe im happy that i've been with them even when they weren't big.. seems like so many more ppl know them now.. and are obsessing over them..

puahah never worry, we were here first!!!!!!!!!!! haha JK. bigbang values their fans =) fans should value bigbang!

i stumbled upon victory90.com, a korean seungri's fansite.

and looks like they're having pre-orders for fan-made seungri 2008 calendar!

correct me if i'm wrong!! i don't understand korean and altavista isn't really a good translator. T_T

some pictures!

1191765070_12pre.jpg

1191765096_12pre2.jpg

credits victory90.com

Archived