{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jess1tym4life

I just saw the video Lies and its awesome! I actually want to know more about big bang where do i start?

welcome to the thread..u can visit sites listed on the 1st pg or our new fan club at soompi ..it doesn't have everything as yet but will update as we go http://soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang.

Cool can't wait for the mv thanks jerilyn for news..and can't wait for love letter thanks melodygreenleaf for info & translation..

so the bb talk will air on gom to watch live..cool..

bigbanglivexi3.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p a r q u e.

11/02 Fri : KBS Yoon DoHyun Love Letter 12:15 AM

So psyched. Like I've been waiting for this to happen. I don't think they ever performed on Love Letter. Or maybe I'm just off. But man oh man, from the info they gave out & the encore, I'm dying to see this happen!

11/03 Sat : SBS Star King 5:30 PM, UFO Live Show [GOM TV] 9:00 PM*

I watch this a whole lot and now BB?! Whoo! I can't wait to see some BB members do some stuff! XD

11/05 Mon : SBS YSMM [GD only] 11:05 PM

I was watching YSMM today and I was so anticipating the preview of the next one. GD...GAH, I can't wait!

------------------EDIT EDIT.

Always MV. Oh man oh man. The date is near. I am EXCITED!

Thanks Jerilyn for the great news!

Thanks for the HQ pics. Especially of YB. <3

& thanks erryone for errything.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Here's the link to Part I for those who missed it. I also made some small edits, but nothing too big.

And now here's part II. Some parts are purposefully awkward b/c it's a live radio show and no one speaks perfectly live.

071026 FM Osaka Radio Part II

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking.

(cont...)

DJ: Yes. I'll be careful [when pronouncing]~ (Laugh) Like this, these five have gathered here.

I have to memorize your names again now that you changed them. (Laugh)

I entrust you well. (T/N: This Korean phrase is very difficult to translate into English.) There's so much I want to ask.

Right now in your country..Your popularity is Korea is impressive.

Since your debut, you had a concert sell out and had hit songs. How do you think of your current popularity?

TY: Thank you very much. ..Although we have been out since last year.

Because so many people are giving this minialbum love,

(DJ: That's right~) I have this thought that I should work even harder.

DJ: Because there are many really good songs. In this minialbum.

I listened to the album very joyfully, and I felt Big Bang

in the many styles of the songs in the album. It seems like this one album

is filled with all the various styles of Big Bang.

GD: For me, that's a great compliment.

Because of [the many different styles], I feel that it is an opportunity for us to work more and more diligently.

Although just saying that we're going to work hard doesn't mean it's everything, many fans saw this as endearing,

so I think that's another reason behind our popularity.

DJ: Right now, you guys are the best in Korea?

For the best group to go to a foreign country means leaving Korea empty. Will the fans be okay?

GD: The fans miss us a lot, but also because they are our fans,

even though we may physically be apart, our minds are close, so we don't worry about that.

Also, there are fans in Korea who are watching us,

so we feel that we should work hard and show a good image.

DJ: I see. Really.. ..Then how did the five members meet?

GD: As for Sol and I, we entered as trainees seven years ago when we were in elementary school

and we've been practicing since then, when we were told YG

will be making a group and had auditions. The remaining friends

entered through auditions and we ended up doing a documentary together.

(*T/N: this was actually one entire sentence. You know how GD likes to go on and on ^^)

DJ: Then when the two of you first met, what kind of music did you want to do?

What kind of music did you think you would like to do?

TY: Ah, from that time on, even then, I entered the company thinking, "As expected, hiphop is so good!"

DJ: Mmm. (T/N: Not a "yummy mmm" but a "I heard you mmm") Even when Se7en was doing an interview, he definitely said that there was a time when he worried a lot..

He was rarely allowed to sing, he wasn't told he can debut.

That there was a time when he had to just clean and clean..

Clean-up clean-up! (Laugh) He said this, but how was it like for you? (Great laughter)

TY: Ah, back then, G-Dragon and I did the cleaning.

(DJ : Clean-up, it came out!) (*T/N: referring to how TY admitted that they had to clean) (GD: Clean-up, clean-up)

Before practice we cleaned, and after practice we cleaned again, and then we went home.

DJ: Because that kind of time existed, you guys are here now. You are saying that you are thankful.

TY: Yes yes.

DJ: You're saying that after that time, the five members met by luck. (T/N: Can be luck/fate/destiny/etc)

BB: Yes yes.

DJ : Japan debut confirmed as the first month of next year! It's your debut. January 4, 2008 will be your debut.

For debut, you will be releasing a minialbum. Please tell us today, with the idea of making this day memorable,

will you able to show a demo to give us a slight feel of [your song].

(TY: Yes, yes.) It's okay. We'll be showing it specially for the listeners.

(How Gee Demo)

DJ: What about the title [song]! Sol! What do you call it!

TY: It's How Gee. How Gee.

DJ: How Gee! There's really a feeling of underground beat (T/N: The underground in Korea/Japan is hardcore hiphop)..it sounds like it.

TY: Yes, something like old skool hiphop...

DJ: Yes. I was surprised.

TY: It's a song that was famous in the past..

DJ: Ah, a remake?

TY: Yes, yes.

DJ : Yes, I see. Right now, How Gee special! We'll be hearing a little bit of it.

Everyone, please mark January 4 [on your calendars].

From next week on, we'll be welcoming one member at a time.

Because we want to tell you more about Big Bang litttle by little.

Let's start with Delight first. You don't like [being first] in the beginning- really. (T/N: Saying how DS might not like going first, but that feeling will disappear)

Anyways, I entrust you well. (BB: I entrust you well~)

Thank you for coming here tonight.

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking.

-----

How cute~ Big Bang: "We are more nervous [about the live talkshow] than we are for our live performances."

디지털뉴스팀 newsinfo@hankyung.com

Guest LOVEangiie

FINALLY!!

~ not long now until their MV for "always" comes out! - about time, can't wait! =D

^

THANKYOU the7Real. for that info & the animated pictures of G-RI was cute.

thanks jaja for the euljang yt links - aww poor taeyang, how he feel over --"

LOL.. at DS and GD for laughing at him how sad! i kinda cracked up too.

and THANKS for that yt link of their new UFO message! OMG GD & DS was hilarious! XD

LOL.. at daesung 'ohmygod!'

ahaha jiyong hiding behind taeyang & wat the? was he doing to his glasses Rolfs.

thankyou melody for the info on about TOP for being accepted into DangGook uni? CONGRATS to him ^^

bt i thought he said he never like school? or watever.. not sure though.

& also thanks for the 2nd half of the translations.

oooo.. i cant wait to watch the Yoon Dohyun Love Letter XD

i have a feeling that its going to be one hell of a show LOL

and im looking forward to wathing sbs star king AND YSMM <3 woot cant wait.

Guest akfgtenshi

First post in this thread and I get to be helpful. How fun =D

안녕하세요 빅뱅STAFF입니다^^

Hello, this is Big Bang’s Staff^^

11월 3일 UFO Live Show에 관한 공지 사항입니다.

We’re posting up information about the 11/3 UFO Live Show.

- 빅뱅 미니앨범 대박기념! Thank U V.I.P!! –

Big Bang Mini Album BIG SUCCESS ANNIVERSARY! Thank U V.I.P!!

빅뱅 미니앨범을 사랑해주신 여러분! 감사합니다.

여러분의 사랑에 보답하고자 여러분께 드리는 또 하나의 선물, 공개합니다!

Thank you to those who gave lots of love to Big Bang’s Mini Album! Thank you!

We wanted to present another gift to give our appreciation for your love!

UFOtown과 함께하는 곰tv Star Live talk! talk!

빅뱅UFO를 아껴주시는 많은 분들께 감사하는 마음을 담아,

유에프오타운 UFO플라이를 통해 빅뱅과 직접 대화할 수 있고,

이를 모든 팬들에게 생중계하는 빅뱅라이브토크쇼가 마련됩니다.

GomTV Star Live Talk! Talk! With UFOtown.

We were so thankful to the people who kept Big Bang UFO important to them.

Through UFO Town and UFO Fly, you can talk directly to Big Bang.

We provided a live Big Bang Live Talk Show for all fans.

언제? 2007년 11월 3일 21:00~22:00 (1시간)

어디에서? 곰TV 플레이어를 통한 생방송 중계!

방송 참여방법! FLY를 보내세요~

웹 : www.ufotown.com/70007117

When? 11/3/2007 21:00~22:00 (1 hour) (Korean Standard Time)

Where? GomTV Player live feed!

How to Join! Send us a FLY (??? Dunno what the heck that means, maybe an SMS?)

Web: www.ufotown.com/70007117

모바일 : 휴대폰 에서 문자 입력후 #7000-7117로 전송

Mobile: From your cellphone, send a text message to #7000-7117

*초대권 받는 방법!

빅뱅에게 꼭 전하고 싶었던 말, 궁금한 점을 FLY로 보내주세요~

방송 전까지 FLY를 보낸 분들 중 10분을 추첨하여 라이브쇼에 초대합니다!

꼭 뽑혀야 되는 기막힌 이유를 적어 FLY를 날리세요~

*How to get an invitation!

Anything you want to say to Big Bang, anything you’re curious about, please send to FLY~

Right before broadcast, we’ll choose 10 people from everyone who has sent a FLY and ask them to join the Live Show!

Please send us a GOOD REASON via FLY as to why we should choose you~

10월 31일부터 11월 2일까지 빅뱅에게 FLY를 보내신 분들 중에서

From 10/31 to 11/2, we’ll be choosing from the people who have sent us FLY (ies)

10분을 추첨하여 선정합니다. (당첨자 개별 통보)

We’ll be choosing 10 people

빅뱅과 함께하는 라이브쇼! 그 뜨거운 현장을 함께 하세요~

A Live Show with Big Bang! Come to the hot site with us~

생방송 중 실시간으로 전해지는 여러분의 플라이를 받고

빅뱅이 직접 선별해 답장해주고, 추첨을 통해 향수, 사인CD등 상품도 드립니다.

During the break time of the live broadcast, Big Bang will be receiving more FLY (ies) and Big Bang will be directly answering your questions, and we’ll also have a raffle with perfume, signed CD’s and other good gifts.

많이 참여해주세요!

Hoping lots of people participate!!

DO NOT STEAL MY TRANSLATIONS. IF YOU WANT TO USE/POST OUTSIDE OF SOOMPI, PM ME FOR PERMISSION.

_____

I know this isn't helpful for us outside Korea, but this UFO live show would be hella fun to participate in. ^^ Did anybody buy Big Bang's perfume? Does it smell okay? I haven't bought a gasoo's perfume since H.O.T with Perfume....

akfgtenshi - GOM TV is a multimedia outlet that's really popular in Korea. Big Bang's documentary was shown via GOM TV. Since everything is so internet-based now, a lot of people get their news/shows/info from streaming internet. GOM TV is just an outlet for that. ^^ Hope that makes sense.

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! ;_;

i was trying to figure out how to participate in this and send the SMS... but i didn't know what i need to write... *dies*~

i actually sent one SMS just as a i'm-not-relli-sure-of-wut-i'm-doing-is-right... but i know since i know exactly what to do...

*gets cellphone and sends a more decent msg~ *_*

i wish i get lucky and they pick me! *dreaming big*

oh... and about the GOM TV thing...

i still didn't get it. *dies*~ how can i watch it??? >.<

*confused*

please help meeeeeeeeee!! ;___;

i missed out on 12 pages! it took me more than 2hours to catch up. my exams are gonna finish in a week anyway so i'll be bigbanging all day everyday after my exams are done. so...

thanks jaja for the yt links for the euljang(sp?) festival and ufotown message. bb in yellow, soo :D ds looks extremely good in yellow :wub: but then again, bb looks good in all colours, sr's yellow shirt kinda looks like my school desk's tablecloth. haha! :P and awwww they performed lalala! i miss them performing that. ds pulling his shirt high as usual. oh oh and the ufotown vid. gd playing with his shades. and ds sitting on top's lap. so cuute!

can someone post an old pic of ds and a new pic of him backtoback. i wanna see how he changed from being oh so cute to oh so sexyyy. haha.

and OMG! always mv in 2 days! :w00t: finally!!!!!!!! cant wait.

Guest bonnie~butterfly

T_T no time to updates for a while

thx all of you guy to updates <333

count down for ALWAYS MV ahhh

cant waiting!!!

Guest ROCKWITHU

Can't wait until the 3rd for the Always MV!

New BBbud photoshoot bts footage was released today on Mnet.

Seungri seemed like he was dancing the whole time. :lol: Can't blame him since his fav singer, Justin Timberlake, was playing in the background. What did Seungri say in English to the model? Something like "Korea #1 in the business (?)". And awww more proof of YB's not being so scared of girls now. He was talking to the model, sort of through the makeup artist though. As this was happening Seungri was still dancing about. YB's sudden lipsync to Chris Brown's Run It was funny. Tempo and GD weren't the only ones w/ up close and personal shots w/ that model. YB got some as well. That sounds sort of wrong. :ph34r:

I uploaded it on youtube.

BBbud Photoshoot Part 1 071101 Mnet

HA YAYYAYYYY

ALWAYS MV IS COMING OUT!!

ah, thankyou for the lovely people who translated and gave us news~

thanks melody, jieunie and jaja - esp for the youtube uploads ^^

hehe, in the Euljang Festival i love how they still preform their old songs~ aww poor taeyang, fell down +__+"

ke ke, in UFO town thingy gbong was being super cute/stupid with his sunnies...and top+daesung were spazzing XDDD

TOP at uni? mann, that would be super tiring

CANT WAIT FOR LOVE LETTER...

gah sorry, nothing to share (again)...

someone did a remix of Lie over at the performers thread >< hehehe.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174810

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071101 New UFO message!

LOL TOP was hugging Daesung so tightly! And I think "OHMAIGAD" is Dae's fave english phrase haha.

credit: naver

THANKS FOR THE LINKKKK! i'm going to watch it soon~ ^^

super super cuteeee gifs from the UFO vid! i havent watched it yet... but i can tell that it's just simply ♥

119390225197891600-1.gif

we're BIG BANG! (look at TOP~~ :lol: SO CUTE!)

119390225215342700.gif

jiyong is being so retarded!!! HAHAHA.

119390228448695000.gif

awwww~ TOP & DAESUNGIEEEE! (i don't really like the name, delight :lol:)

119390228472371200.gif

119390231851897400.gif

119390235267307900.gif

119390231828761900.gif

poor seungri... all alone~ ><

롤리팥@bestiz

COUNTDOWN!!!

TWO MORE DAYS~ ^^

the long awaited ALWAYS MV will be out soon! YAY YAY!

& YSMM~ woo! woo!

thanks so much for all the updates VIPs! ♥

I LOVE YOU MORE MORE! :lol:

Guest Leena651

Did anybody buy Big Bang's perfume? Does it smell okay? I haven't bought a gasoo's perfume since H.O.T with Perfume....

Hey Ji_Eunie :) Thanks for the translations! Also, to answer your question... Yeah, I bought BB's perfume, BBud - My First Fragrance a month ago and it does smell good :D It has vanilla amber musk in it which I'm not a big fan of, however, all you need is just a couple of sprays to work it's magic ^_^

I took a couple of pictures for you ;)

MyBBudPerfume_2.jpgMyBBudPerfume.jpg

~Leena~

Hey Look

:w00t: I TOPPED A PAGE AGAIN!!!

awwwhhhhhh i loveeeeee the ufo video preview thing. ToDae looks so cute togetherr, i feel so jealous! :w00t: hahaha i wish i was on top's lap. sighhhh. aaah well, can't wait for Always, one of my all time fav song :D just 2 more days! gaaaahhhh. and exams will end in 6 days! album release has a long way to gooo, next year babyyy. haha impatient much! keep on the big bang lovin' peeps!

and hmonggirl30! you got the bbud purfume~! lucky you! hahaha i want it! vanilla amber musk smells good i bet ^_^

hmonggirl30 - Thanks so much for answering my question. Hum...I saw it for like 45 bucks at yesasia.com and I was just wondering if it smelled good.

Also, thanks to juhjuh for posting up the youtube link to their UFO livechat. It was hella cute. I have NO idea where they get all their energy b/c I know they ain't getting any sleep. Maybe that's the secret. I can't believe Seung Ri was the calmest in that interview and all the hyungdul were all !!!! O_O!!!! LOL

Yay for all these fun things happening this weekend. I can't wait for Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter, Star King, YSMM and the Always MV. >D Yaaayyy

akfgtenshi - Let me ask my friend who used GOMtv in her classroom how she got it set up to whatever channels she wanted or whatnot. I'm not familiar with it at all. It's actually not very compatible with my american made laptop so I uninstalled it (kept on freezing my screen). Hopefully I'll see her on tonight and I'll ask her. I'll get back to you.

Guest mon5482

ahhh so many updates and so many ppl to thank...and to newbies to the BB thread, WELCOME!!! Don't forget to join the new SOOMPI BIG BANG FANCLUB.

Ji_Eunie - welcome to the thread and THANK YOU for translating! We <3 translators very much! by the way the BBud perfume scent is light, and its kinda like a baby powder scent, very fresh...i like it.

JuhJuh - thanks for the YT clip of the UFO Town message, OMG THEY CRACK ME UP BUT THE UFO TOWN MESSAGE #2 IS EVEN MORE RANDOM AND WEIRD AND FUNNY!

Vanessa thanks for the gifs....still cracks me up! LOL!! and I R JELLY OF DAESUNG! :X

Sabrina - thanks for the clip of the CF making...i just watched it and ITS HOT! Mangnae cracked me up when the model came over and he waved 'hi' and he was totally trying to show off lol! YB at the end...he looked awkward lol...poor YB he really needs to get some action. GD was so sexy and TOP was just too flippin gorgeous!!! I wish there was more D-Light in it lol that name sounds so weird, but he was hot too during the photoshoot.

MANGNAE excited....waves "hi" to the model LOL

mangnaeHInoona.gif

YB...needs to loosen up lol

YBGIRL.gif

HERES THE UFO TOWN MESSAGE #2...OMGG THEY ARE SUCH DORKS!!! GD CRACKED ME UP SO MUCH POPPIN OUT OF NOWHERE...ITS LIKE PERFECT FOR HALLOWEEN :D Funny how the youngest looks most mature out of them in this clip, and its funny when YB tries to be weird, he just doesnt pull it off as well, i mean a paw, just a paw? hahahaha, thats probably the most they could get him to be weird...and mangnae, i think they're ganging up on him, on the first clip he didnt get any lovin coz there was the ToDae coupling and then there was GDYB <3... :D

{CLIP} 11022007 - BIG BANG - UFO TOWN MESSAGE #2

screen cap of UFO Town Message #2:

BigBang-20071101UFOTown200077708-49.jpgBigBang-20071101UFOTown200091808-49.jpg

*edit*

i had to make gifs! LMAO

ufoTOWN2.gif

Daesung and his randomness...ROFLMAO

DShairdryer.gif

WAHHH... thanks for the overload of Big Bang info...

thanks JaJa and Monica for the UFO messages and gifs.... ahaha.. they were

funny.. T.O.P. was holding DS.. it was so cute... GD and his sunglasses.. he

is always doint that with his glasses.. ahahaha.. i felt sorry for Seung Ri..

he was left out in the first one.. TOP and GD were hiding behind Yb and DS..

WHAT was with the second one.. they all had something one except T.O.P.

and Seung Ri.. ahaha.. DORKY.. T.O.P. was more quiet in this one.. i love

GD's SUCKER.. ahaha.. and DS belt..

Thanks Vannessa for the gfs... they were so cute.. ahaha.. and

Sabrina for the Photoshoot clip.. they are so cute.. ahahaha.. i

loved how Seung Ri was like "Korea..Korea #1 in music channel.." that's

what i got.. from listening like 6 times.. i think he was trying to say that

Mnet is Korea's #1 music channel??? because he pointed to the camera..

but i'm not sure.. he is so cute.. ahaha.. i was so JEALOUS of the poses..

they were so cute.. i want to be in her shoes.. ahahaha... and GD was the

only one who was all up on her.. ahaha.. YB did look extremely uncomfortable..

he was so cute though.. ahahaha...

NOVEMBER 3.. i think 2 more days. WOW.. i'm so excited.. i want to see..

i can't wait.. MAN.. i can't e online on SATURDAY.. wow. that sucks.. but i hope i can

catch up on MONDAY.. wow.. YOUTUBE it for us PLEASE.. ahahahahaha.....

THANKS MELODY for the info.. and schedules....

THANKS EVERYONE..

Guest Top'sWifey

TOP has been accepted into the 2008 Freshman class of DangGook University for Theatre and Film

omgz dats GUD.. congratz to him.. i hope he can keep up with his studies and being in Big Bang.

Finally Alwayz MV coming out... i have been waitin for soo long... cant wait... thanx y'all gain 4 da updatez!

Guest trangtwo

OMO thanks for all the updates everyone! ahhh i love the gifs! lol seung ri is such a dork.

more pics from the 10/31 performance. gahh looking so good in black

071031mansancollege3.jpg

071031mansancollege4.jpg

071031mansancollege5.jpg

071031mansancollege6.jpg

just take it off. please.

071031mansancollege7.jpg

071031mansancollege8.jpg

071031mansancollege9.jpg

071031mansancollege10.jpg

071031mansancollege11.jpg

071031mansancollege12.jpg