{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest rawesome

Thanks for more updates girls! I see YBoogie's hair is growing... Even though his signature is his fitted hat and he looks so damn hot in it, he seriously needs to start showing off his head a lot more!

I can't wait to watch GD on YSMM! And so while we're waiting, I found these pictures of him at a party. Whoever these people that are in the picture with him/that got to party with him are five-seriously luckyyyyyyy!

GD1.jpg

GD2.jpg

GD3.jpg

GD4.jpg

credit: naver and me for uploading

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest viet13aby90

Yayyy, YSMM!

I can't wait til this.

Thank you everyone for the updates.

Reading that GD's going to be on YSMM pushed everything else out of my mind.

So sorry I can't remember any names >.<

Yvonne :]

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

GAH~ i totally can't wait for GD on YSMM! *dies* THOSE PICS ARE SOO CUTE. He looks super amazing <3 I don't know what's about that shirt but it looks so fly on him, he could TOTALLY pull it off! <3333

and mannn that THE ONE concert thing is SO tempting TT^TT *dies*

1193245477_100_4586.jpg

1193245477_100_4595.jpg

1193245477_100_4601.jpg

1193245477_100_4627.jpg

1193245477_100_4644.jpg

1193245477_100_4654.jpg

1193245477_100_4666.jpg

1193245477_100_45712.jpg

1193323939_dd.jpg

1193323939_DSCF0563.jpg

e0063737_4720a687c3a72.jpg

e0063737_47206a4a20271.jpg

e0063737_47206a41e7274.jpg

e0063737_47206a3419da5.jpg

e0063737_472098ea0becb.jpg

e0063737_472098f11f176.jpg

e0063737_472098f907d0a.jpg

e0063737_4720697b5d096.jpg

e0063737_4720995bda4c5.jpg

e0063737_4720997d31b85.jpg

gg001.jpg

gg002.jpg

gg003.jpg

gg004.jpg

gg005.jpg

gg006.jpg

gg007.jpg

gg008.jpg

gg009.jpg

gg010.jpg

^ Goshh this picture is so sweet & romantic. :wub:

img_3_30_01193324697.jpg

e0066162_4720fb8b9f9c3.jpg

d0052786_4720fae14a20f.jpg

d0052786_4720fb1661125.jpg

CREDITS Popcornfor2 + BB-flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK

Guest cookievang

gosh hearing about the ONE CONCERT and whatnot makes me sadddddd. how i wish i can go :(

ANYHOW my hottie TEMPO looks supppper HOT up there ^^^^^^ hahahah all the photos of him are soo TO DIE FOR

i love that brown jacket he has one. anddd awww GD in that magazine..SO LOVED..ahahah

thanks for sharing love them :D

I'm pretty sure some of you guys have this at home:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1004674628/

Just a question: Are the English subtitles good? And are they only on certain parts or on the whole thing?

the subs aren't on the whole thing. the only parts that are subbed are when they are talking to the audience during the concert. its still definently worth buying though! :D

--

Can't wait for gd on ysmm :]

thanks for all the pics, perfs, and such you guys have been sharing<3 very appreciated =)

first of all. THANKSS YOU ALL for posting wnderfulandwonderful pictures of BIGBANG

annd thanks trang for the link to hear GD's and YB's prt in the johan songs. yes i agreee that the song YB did was more of in daesungs style but yeee HE STILL rocked it ANYWAYS! ohh and GD;'s beeing tlaed about in china?! WAYA TAA GOO

OH and THANKS YOU theREALIVIPSENGSUBERS! you guys are THE BESSSSST! a

nd YSSM ohh ever heard of it but its soudns cool! do you guys know when their gnna air it? adn can we somehow watch it? or NAW?

IHH thanks for the info jess! tthe ONE concert. amn so many good concerts going down at the end of the year! hope its all gnna be great and a HUGEEEE success!:]

Guest xXsmilesXx

Omg..Gd on ysmm..yay i love that show..

their concerts sounds great..wish i can go...

:o :o :....OMO...YB sounds so hott..with Kim Johan..

aww..he's so gorgeous..&&beautiful && sexy...

Tae yang oh Tae yang...

Guest narumi_zaoldyeck

hm, as you know, MKMF is a music award held every years by mnet. Last year, BIGBANG couldnt get the Best rookie award ( which i think they were totally deserved it).

Now, on arirang website, there is a vote for favorite song by oversea fan ( someone like us). And Lies is no4.

So let's vote for your boys for this award. I'm looking forward to seeing them on MKMF stage

Step 1 : log on to www.arirang.co.kr

step 2: reg an account on this site

Step 3 Log on to http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp and vote for BB

an acc can vote many time but 1time per day.

Guys let vote for our boys

Guest narumi_zaoldyeck

hm, as you know, MKMF is a music award held every years by mnet. Last year, BIGBANG couldnt get the Best rookie award ( which i think they were totally deserved it).Now, on arirang website, there is a vote for favorite song by oversea fan ( someone like us). And Lies is no4. So let's vote for your boys for this award. I'm looking forward to seeing them on MKMF stageStep 1 : log on to www.arirang.co.krstep 2: reg an account on this siteStep 3 Log on to http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp and vote for BBan acc can vote many time but 1time per day.Guys let vote for our boyshm, as you know, MKMF is a music award held every years by mnet. Last year, BIGBANG couldnt get the Best rookie award ( which i think they were totally deserved it).Now, on arirang website, there is a vote for favorite song by oversea fan ( someone like us). And Lies is no4. So let's vote for your boys for this award. I'm looking forward to seeing them on MKMF stageStep 1 : log on to www.arirang.co.krstep 2: reg an account on this siteStep 3 Log on to http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp and vote for BBan acc can vote many time but 1time per day.Guys let vote for our boys

^^;; I know this is a bit late, but I know that there was a translation of the song "Lies" (Koh Jid Mal)

somewhere on the BB thread.

I wasnt phazed, but now i'm seriously re-thinking flipping through endless pages when all of them are so image heavy O_O!

Not that I mind ;) but it takes a while to load XD;;

Could someone hook me up with the TRANSLATION of the song? (not romanization)

Please and thanks! :D

- Gwen

Guest *Bananza Princess*

hm, as you know, MKMF is a music award held every years by mnet. Last year, BIGBANG couldnt get the Best rookie award ( which i think they were totally deserved it).Now, on arirang website, there is a vote for favorite song by oversea fan ( someone like us). And Lies is no4. So let's vote for your boys for this award. I'm looking forward to seeing them on MKMF stageStep 1 : log on to www.arirang.co.krstep 2: reg an account on this siteStep 3 Log on to http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp and vote for BBan acc can vote many time but 1time per day.Guys let vote for our boyshm, as you know, MKMF is a music award held every years by mnet. Last year, BIGBANG couldnt get the Best rookie award ( which i think they were totally deserved it).Now, on arirang website, there is a vote for favorite song by oversea fan ( someone like us). And Lies is no4. So let's vote for your boys for this award. I'm looking forward to seeing them on MKMF stageStep 1 : log on to www.arirang.co.krstep 2: reg an account on this siteStep 3 Log on to http://www.arirang.co.kr/event/2007MKMF/vote.asp and vote for BBan acc can vote many time but 1time per day.Guys let vote for our boys

I registered!!!! *YAY* It was really easy! hahaha I'll be sure to vote evevy single daii!!

Thanks for providing the links! xD This year, Big Bang's gonna win for sure...

I TOPPED THE PAGE!!! Oh Yeah~

Guest moodycaddy

OMG!

GD on YSMM is like my dream come true!!!

btw, are the subs for seungri's manwon out yet???

IF SO, can someone PM me bout it?

thanx.

ps. CAN"T WAIT!!!

pss. G-DRAGON ROX!

Guest Yuna N.

Hi <33

Quick request,

does anyone have the picture where the boys are all in white & they`re all up in the sky jumping & doing a pose?

I believe it`s from their mini-album poster.

I thought I saved it a long time ago, but I guess I didn`t :X

Anyone care to help me out? Please & thank you :)

Guest melodygreenleaf

A little something about TOP that I translated from this article. The article's about how younger stars used to be fans of older stars before debuting.

...Another fan [of Lee Hyori] is Big Bang TOP. Recently, a comment TOP left on an online board in response to a picture of Lee Hyori has been a topic of discussion among netizens. He had written, "For you, I will debut as a rapper." TOP confirmed that he was a fan of Lee Hyori...

Edit: Never mind. I'm pretty sure he did leave the message.

I love the fact that TOP was a fanboy of Hyori. It makes him seem more human and less star.

Thank you everyone for the updates! ^^

Booger Face - Not everything in the DVD is subbed. They didn't sub the skits and also the making. But it's better than nothing ^^ You definitely want to buy it cos the concert is just awesome!

NerdO - Please take off the download links before the mods see them. Soompi doesn't allow sharing of download links.

Chianti - You can find all lyrics and translations for the mini album here.

moodycaddy - theREALiVIPSUBS are currently working on the subs for Seungri's Manwon Haengbok. Just wait for a bit, yeah?

x3 DiNOTASTiC - Were you looking for these?

photobigbang37hl6.th.jpg photobigbang36ka2.th.jpg

Awwwww. TOP's a Hyori fanboy XDDD He looked so smitten when they met her in Seungri's Manwon. I find it really sweet that he actually left a message for her too. Thank you Melody for translating ^^

Archived