{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROCKWITHU

Congratulations to Big Bang for winning #1 on Music Bank today!!!!!

Big Bang sang ver 2 of the Lie Remix.

They were so cute when they won. Especially Daesung as always w/ his ^O^ when the results were shown. Seungri as well. :lol:

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

img392xp2.jpg

img394jw6.jpg

^LOL @ Daesung's Seungri's & Yubin's, of Wonder Girls, facial expressions.

img390yp6.jpg

^so cute

credit: Goodm

Link to see very cute gifs of the boys winning. Especially GD sticking his tongue out @ HaHa.

http://evon.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=69693

Thanks everyone for all the clips andddd pictures!!!<33333It's the 19th! its been one year since i've seen them at the YG concert in NY~I'm going to celebrate lol : )Thanks everyone for all the clips andddd pictures!!!<33333It's the 19th! its been one year since i've seen them at the YG concert in NY~I'm going to celebrate lol : )

Guest sieghart

MKMF Best Song of the Year Award: Big Bang's falling back by 7259 votes! :[

On the other hand, they're leading the MKMF Auction Style Award with 1113 votes (SuJu has 995)

:) :) :)

Guest KuYA II

thank you everyone for sharing pics, videos, and caps!! ^^

first of all congrats big bang for making it #1 on music bank!! wow they are just on top in all of the charts!! I hope they win awards on the award ceremony comming on november (forgot what it was called MF something...) and i voted for them hehe ^^.

I just finished watching seungri manwon happiness and its just hilarious! I like the group chemistry and they just seem to be enjoying everyone's company lol. I have a question is there going to be a part 3? because seungri makes the show hilarious and interesting to watch!! go big bang!!

ALSO WOW BIG BANG MEETS CIARA AND CHRIS BROWN!?!? thats amazing and its all good to see american artists watching asian artists and seeing their talent!! i wonder what ciara and chris brown said about big bang hehehe. I hope they show pictures in the internet or a live performance video from them!! =).

I'm really excited for their japanese mini album!! i wonder how they will sound like in a full english song.

ooo I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR THEIR "ALWAYS" mv!! i wonder if they are going to promote that song as well hopefully they would because they will always be on top!! big bang no.1!!! ^___^.

Really proud of them!! =)

Guest josephineeee

071019-01.jpg

071019-02.jpg

071019-03.jpg

071019-04.jpg

071019-05.jpg

071019-06.jpg

071019-07.jpg

071019-08.jpg

071019-09.jpg

071019-10.jpg

071019-11.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK ! or else ... rahh !!

credits to on pic + orange @popcornfor2

ps. pic spamming to replace my few-days-of-not-posting . LOL xDD

omo! that picture of big bang and the mascot!!! so cute... daesung looks so happy with the mascot while the rest of the guys well just trying to look so cool.... hahaha! daesung's so funny....

congrats to big bang again...

and i can't wait for the japanese album!!!!

Guest mon5482

woah its been a while since i made a post...im so sorry but i love ya~ ive been lurking these days :ph34r::vicx:

OmO!!!!...Mr. YG is mah santa clause this year!!!! OMGSHH im so excited about the 2 Big Bang concerts & the YG Family ONE concert....its like a dream coming true...>< ahhh i cant wait!!!

i totally missed music bank...Seungri's shirt is so 4th of July ahhahaha!!! Yay! No.1 again!!! *sings cong-ra-tu-la-tions song* wow! its been 2 months since they've made their comeback and im still not sick of "Lie". No doubt a phenominal song like that would create a frenzy and of course ppl will find a way to hate....but Mr.YG's message has shut them up hahaha!!!

btw, BIG BANG are so hot in the black jackets....ive been tellin the other girls they're like hot MEN IN BLACK....btw the MIB song has been stuck in my head since i said that...Lookin at the pic of DS and the mascot, i wonder if Doreamon got jelly over that haha!!! that pic of GD & YB all smiles, GD holding on to the award and YB onto the flowers....omgsh it makes me feel so proud, the award is very much well deserve its been quite a journey for those two and this is just the beginning for many more years of success for them & BIG BANG!

ok dont be surprise of BB doesnt win the MKMF award....we all know how it is with those award ceremonies... -.-

Not that i dont think BB dont have wat it takes to win, its just that, these things are sometimes so rigged its ridiculous ><

sweeth0neydew, haha u were counting down too...mines is in 2 days, it would mark the anniversay of seeing YG family at the airport and semi-stalking big bangs' bus & having that moment with 'TEMPO' that ultimately made me fall for him and favor him over the other boys ahhaha!!! ^__^

sorry no pic spamms or video links from me today >< KOHJIDMAL!!! haha i lied! here's a short pic spam! i love DS reaction!

1192801107_071019_02_19.jpg

1192801107_071019_02_20.jpg

1192800760_071019_07.jpg

200710192155421137_1.jpg

200710192153141138_1.jpg

200710192158561137_1.jpg

200710192157221132_1.jpg

200710192201191002_1.jpg

200710192215171002_1.jpg

200710192216561002_1.jpg

credit: on pic, daum & ivips@popcornfor2 forum

Yay congrats to them for winning no.1 again! *throws confetti*

Mon and Josephine, thank you for the pictures :D

Daesung looked really surprised - I lol-ed when I saw him XD I really like GD's t-shirt!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...155421137_1.jpg

ROFL TOP and Maknae look like some zombies rising from the grave :DDDD

Here's the performance for today's Musicbank on youtube:

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071019 KBS Musicbank (Koh Jid Mal)

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071019 KBS Musicbank (#1)

Link to see very cute gifs of the boys winning. Especially GD sticking his tongue out @ HaHa.

http://evon.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=69693

LOL, DaeSung's reaction was so cute here! And Seungri looked like he froze there XD Congrats to them winning #1! (:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...0_071019_07.jpg

Those 2 expressions are PRICELESS XDD

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/s...IG%20BANG/1.jpg

that picture of DaeSung with the mascot was adorable, LOL. He reminds me of a kid who's got a huge bag of sweets or something, HAHA.

Thanks for all the pics! ((:

TOPped a page! Haha. Nothing to share except some words for BB XD

KEEP SWEEPING THE AWARDS, BIG BANG!

Guest sieghart

Hey I think only Korean residents can vote @ MKMF. But I found this:

http://newmember.mnet.com/Registration/MbrJoinInputFor.asp

There's English and it doesn't ask for... uhm Korean resident ID. Can someone verify this pls? I cannot read Korean so I'm not sure if we can vote just by signing up there for an account.

I didn't see this! I just tried it out right now, and it works. All you have to do is sign up and then log in, and then click on the little fancy MKMF logo at the top left corner to direct you to teh http://mkmf.mnet.com/2007/ site. There's a round button near the middle of the page with teh words MKMF vote (in korean) that if you scroll your mouse over it, the wing-like things move. Click it, and you're at the voting page. You just check the box next to the artist you want to vote for.

Remember that to submit a vote for 1 category, you have to vote in ALL of the categories. Meaning, you can't just vote for Best Male Group and leave the site - you have to go through the whole thing... i.e. Best Newcomer, Best Female Solo Artist, Best HipHop, etc. So remember to choose wisely :\

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Kandy! :D

[HQ] Big Bang - Lie (Remix 2) on Music Bank (2007-10-19) [bigbangpop].avi [197.1MB]

[HQ] Big Bang - No. 1 on Music Bank (2007-10-19) [bigbangpop].avi [133.6MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

wow, congrats to the boys again!! :w00t: this song is such a winner. *clap clap* i expect something big for this song at the year-end awards. :P keke...

Guest trangtwo

thanks LovesBallad, Monica, and JuhJuh for the pics and clips! Aww gotta love dae sung’s expression every time they win. congrats to them winning again!!

some more fancams i uploaded:

Big Bang Ciara Live Concert Opening 071019

they performed shake it and lies. GD's hot with the english ;)

Big Bang 071018 Cyworld Digtal Music Awards

look at top at the left in the beginning. lol

Tae Yang 071013 SBS Heo SuKyung's Gayo

HOT :w00t:

Seung Ri 071010 MBC 별이빛나는밤에

aww cute little Bae-Ri moment.

Guest KuYA II

^

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS!! will edit once i finish watching them!! ^^

edit:

finished watching big bang opening they sound really great live, but dang i was getting pretty annoyed by the glare white light...and dang the crowd is just going wild. Are they wearing orange or red? and even from far away you can still recognize which one is who heheh

Guest PdubbleJ

hi guys,i'm newbie here in this thread^^.

actually,im a silent here for a while, yeah i'm juz finish watched Lie Remixed ver. from Music Bank.

goshh! *faint* Tempo's so smexy :w00t: and I did some caps of him.

he did da winks many times ><", I notice dat all u guys should not miss this vid.

TemPZ.jpg

TemPZ1.jpg

TemPZ2.jpg

TemPZ7.jpg

TemPZ3.jpg

TemPZ4.jpg

TemPZ6.jpg

TemPZ5.jpg

capture crediz: PdubbleJ@soompi

Archived