{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest josephineeee

woahhh .. 2 pages again ..

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PIC SPAM AND LINKS !!!

KUDOS TO YA'LL !!

sry that i cldnt thank each and everyone of you by naming you all

cos i think it will take up a lot of space ><"

every perfs .. bigbang will change the color of their clothess ..

indeed they have lots of clothings .. all the same design

but just different colors .. rarely see other singers or grps doing that way ..

i just love how they crack their brains to surprise fans ..

doing remix for lies .. two versions are out .. maybe thr will be a third one ?

ahhahaa .. we hope so ..

seeing all the caps from manwon .. i think everyone is anxious in watchin it with subs ..

so far .. i only knw chinese subs are out .. currently not on clubbox yet though ..

all the members are seriously very mischievious ... well ... mayb nt yb .. he seems so serious . LOL

but i love seeing his smile .. then his eyes form one line .. lolss .. mashimaro ~

dont understand why seungri lovessssssss talking himself ... =/

but that's cute abt him .. hahahha ..

top .. hahaa .. the action of that soohee's omona was really funny .. like he's stunned or smthh

that guy is really one gag man .. hahahaha xD

gd .. the leader .. he's like threatening seungri by gettin food to eat .. so seungri will get fined or smth

ahahha .. like the chicken wing thing .. when the pd said to fine 400won .. gd suggested 6k won. HAHAHHAHA ..

he's so purposely can ?! lols .. then seungri have to be nice to him .. haha .. seriously lots of G-RI moments ..

i spose thr'll b photos of bb on radio shows eh ? since i read their schedule gng to radio shows ...

ps . janny .. yes .. i knw you're under the bedsheet .. LOL xDD shhhhhhhh ! ><"

ps . i saw someone thankin me in a funny way .. " thanks josephine with lotsa E's " hahahha .. that made me laugh xDD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i dont think this is inappropriate since everything is covered ... but its just tooooooo funny!!! ahahahahahahahaha

c1f6bfebbfb1bbe7rbchoqg0.jpg

>.< AHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

credits as labeled and naverblog

while we wait for gifs of manwon here are more gifs i found of their lie remix version 2

1192328155_Untitled-2.gif

1192328155_Untitled-1.gif

1192328246_Untitled-3.gif

1192328246_Untitled-5.gif

1192328346_Untitled-8.gif

1192328346_Untitled-9.gif

1192328346_Untitled-7.gif

^^my favorite the duo :D such hotness.

credits as label

Guest STEPHOO--

I love the second remix of lie! Especially how it starts off slow, then at tops 'hand' part it suddenly goes fast <33 gahhh.

I just finished watching the 2nd part of manwon, ahhh the boys are adorableee <3

He won the manwon thing, right?

thanks for the pictures :D

Guest rayasunshine

Awww I just finished watching the second part of Seungri's Manwon... they are so frickin' lovable!!!! I liked Seungri's song it was good he looked like he was having fun. Jiyoung screaming when he found out had me laughing for about minute and the three guys all cuddled up in bed adorable and yummy at the same time! The part where they were dancing infront of the first lady..(I don't know her name) So cute Jiyoung is so goofy and Yb dances so well!!! I also watched the 2nd lie remix. I actually like it better than the first remix. Tops entrance was hot.. he is just too cool!! and I love the boys in white. The darker hair looks better on them in my opinion it makes their skin look extra clean and smooth? Jiyongieeeeeee gain some weight right now!! 120 pounds for a boy his height makes me sad!! :( his elbow joint is larger than his upper arm ><(tooo skinny)(luv him anyway!!)... they need to take

good care of him!! I also have to give DaeDae two thumbs up his body is amazing. Did you see him in the manwon episode with no sleeves??!! *fans self* <3<3 and I downloaded his video with Nemo... He has such a nice soothing voice. Thanx everyone who always posts translations/pics and downloads love ya'lllllll!

i watched the manwon haengbok with seungri and gd ^^

and i wna let it all out teehee

ahahahahaha omg when the cameraguys came in and knocked the door .. seungri was as dead as a vegetable

and tried to shut the door(puahahahaha) but the pd slit his shoe between the door.

cuz seungri was like 'grr u guys are rly a pain in the a**' >[

then he tried waking up the others but couldn't help but gradually sleeping with them so like

idk but i think he wanted the cameraman to join with them or sth

and LOLOL, seungri is such a coconut head .. blowdrying jiyong's feet.

and wooosh taeyang comes in with his own matter and trying to hammer his knee but didn't

omg they're tooooo cute. their apartment is like so nice & big and if i rmb

their old old apartment was like so tiny haha and it was so local. but like duh since

they're stars and they need all the comfort frm home :D it was so adorable to see gd sleeping .. gosh he must

be so sleepy, i thought seungri was gna disturb him from his sleep or sth haha

and the part when they're at the studio was sooo funny, gd was like 'saranghae' and doin' his cute lido hearts

which at first when he shouted, scared the crap out of the woman xDD

like every second and it cracked me up so much. & they changed their clothes a lot that day lol

but but i don't get the capsule like wth. he was like trying dry swallow the humongous capsule & was like YUM YUM YUM

>< and like doing weird hand movements to his body or sth haha

and like what's up with seungri and his fone? it reminded me of their fans when they try to take fotos of their

idols and covering their mouth and be like OMFGZZ!! :lol:

also when seungri was eating the chicken .. gd grabbed the chicken and ate it all rofl

he should eat more since he's like rly skinny now

it was random when he was mixing the sauce though

yarrrrr if only it was subbed .. i rly want to know what they're saying!!

*sigh .. but their actions pretty are pretty much overdramatic

oh oh and that video with mangnae being all a little cuckoo and in his own little world

i wonder ..

kekekekeke .. i love seungri even more now

his singing and dance mores are so funi btw :D

default.jpg

default.jpg

AHHH, i like the new remix xDD..but the other one is better i think..

but yb+seungris DANCE omo..such hotness...and i really like TOP's bow..xDD

anyway, dl manwon now..from all the caps etc ive seen its looks really good cant wait to watch~~

Guest sieghart

HAHA! Happy Shares was complete... LOVE.

I have a question for any gif-makers/collectors out there... does anyone have one of Seungri's solo dance video? The one from the training days with the really, really crazy part at the end?

I was in a really fan-crazy mood today, and I happened to come across the SOS (SES) Parody concert perf. that they did a while ago, being the er, newcomer fan that I am. If anyone still hasn't seen it, check it out at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lOFCPWGf_w

It really, really made my day... :P

remix 2 was pretty interesting. i liked how they kept it slow and then picked up the speed later. ^_^ and of course, the dancing. XD

manwon with seungri!! :wub: i love magnae's manwon song. :P kakaka... how there are 2 of him was too funny. and he was so adorable talking to the wall. and that wrestle on the bed with g-dragon. :lol: ahahaha... too many lovable moments to list!! this was so fun to watch!!!

Guest the7REAL.

haha, I noticed the bed in the living room floor too. I bet it's magnae Seungri's b/c he's the youngest and since he opened the door first, he heard the knock first because he was in the living room.

btw, on Happy share company, when BB went to visit Gummy in the recording studio, did anyone else notice the topless celeb (Sorry, not really sure who it is, wasn't able to see a clear pic of face) photo? It was HUGE. The show blurred out the 'revealing' part, but i'm shocked that the guys have are used to it? I'm not saying that they're little boys, but doesn't anyone kind of find the BIG HUGE TOPLESS PICTURE a bit too much?

^that picture has been in the studio a lonnggggg time, so I think the guys are used to it. But I don't think it's too much at all...it's Janet Jackson!! its from a classic Rolling Stones cover~! known as one of their most iconic covers..i think ive watched some other show and i always see that in recording studios..lol maybe inspiration..haha...besides, even though she's topless, there are hands coming from behind her to cover her boobs..which i guess couldn't be seen because it was blurred...@_@; but yeah its not a full-on naked picture...haha. I think for that week maybe Seungri was sleeping in the livingroom too..well and since he and Daesung share a room maybe sometimes some one want to sleep alone..haha..but then GD and YB prolly would bother him in the living room anyways..so..lol.

thanks everyone for everything! haha. and welcome to all new VIP to the thread!^^ random but i loveeee Big Bang all dressed in white and their jeans are the best pants-style they've worn..haha..yea random..@_@

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yayy~ It finally finished DLing.

OMGSH LMAO I love Seungri's sound affects and ESP. HOW HE KEPT SAYING "G.DRAGON" ;DDD <333

Awww omgshhh hahaha you could see GD's little bun head poking out of the sheets :lol: You see, that's why they didn't film him getting out of the bed because I was under those sheets with him :P lolol~

LMAO why the heck is he screaming, he's so cute :blush: I don't even think he brushed his teeth yet! LMAO & His voice is so much more deeper when he just woke up hahah

OMGGGSSHHHH *DIES* MAJOR MAJOR MAJOOOORRRRRRRR NOSEBLEEEDDD!! THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST G-RI MOMENTS EVERRR! Seungri all rubbing and massaging GD omoo omoo! & It's SO obvious GD LOVED that hahaha <3333 Aww haha GD is so adorable trying to get her to guess I'm sorry I love you XD and Seungri joins in rofl. ROOOOFFLL omggsshh sillyness out of YB <3 I'VE GOT to gif that! AWWW I LOVED how GD was singing congrachoolations lmao~ he sounded so adorable and his little pow in the camera *dies* totally capped that.

oh my gosh, JOSEPHINE WAS RIGHT, rofl. I FREAKING LOVE LOVE LOVEE THIS EPISODE! *dies* ESP. WHEN GD STOLE SEUNGRI'S MINI-DRUMSTICK omggg I was DYING, and better than that.. GD LOOKED HELLA CUTE EATING IT WAAAHHH~~ I'm soo going crazy TT_TT <333333 Watching VD eat is so entertaining and it's like my MAJOR FLIP-OUT moment lmaoo.

SEUNGRI-SSHI! hahaha poor camera man, lmao~ Omgsh I wish Seungri glomped GD @_@ lmao BAE-RI IS BACK for the moment, yes for the moment :P hahaha ( So far I've capped 28 gifs D: ) OMGSH WELL I GUESS GD WRESTLING SEUNGRI IS GOOD ENOUGH :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: LMAO, poor little dongsaengs, Dayum. GD takes down BOTH of them hahaha <333 oh gosh, like moment of loooveee mannn *O* *O* *O* omgsh haha G-RI dancing tell me how adorable, i wonder who wrote the "빅뱅 ♡" on the wall XD

Man Seungri takes HUGE sandwich bites ROFL. Aww I love the part where he's in the recording room going "hey hey hey" and singing and dancing XDDD Aww so it's another manwon song just by seungri then? HOW CUTE. OMG Was Seungri eating someone else's left over food? D: THAT LUCKY PERSON HE ATE AFTER! TT^TT lol. omgssshh hahaha You guys know how Seungri was dancing to their song Lie at the restaurant? That gangster dude they zoomed in at was staring at Seungri like wtf @_@ <<;;; LMAO, GD LOOKS SOOO EMBARRASSED :lol: OH MY GOSH I CAN NEVER DO THAT, HAHA GD SOUNDS SO CUTE AND FUNNY :lol: :lol: Like make their voice all small by doing that thing, dammitttt.

Aww I wonder why Seungri lost.. eventhough he had more won o_o; lol but anyway that was like ONE OF THE MOST ADORABLE-EST BIG BANG CLIPS EVER. I had so much fun laughing and squealing and having major nosebleeds and major spiritual GD glompages for this clip ;DD <3333

and now I have 34 gifs to go work on D: ~~~ omgsh and i just remembered, I was gonna buy that same GD shirt from akomplice or whatever! D: like wayy before he wore it but i'm broke T_T;;

I split the images apart into 4, otherwise it would have been un-uploadable if that makes sense lmao.

S-RIMANWONJANNYPT2_01.jpg

S-RIMANWONJANNYPT2_02.jpg

S-RIMANWONJANNYPT2_03.jpg

S-RIMANWONJANNYPT2_04.jpg

S-RIMANWONPT2_2JANNY.jpg

Credits VIPBIGBANG + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading & Editing ~~

Jiyongee is way too adorable in these set of pictures, you'll notice his cute little girly expressions haha. His little laughs and his tongue sticking and everything :wub:

071014-12.jpg

071014-14.jpg

071014-15.jpg

071014-16.jpg

071014-17.jpg

071014-18.jpg

071014-19.jpg

071014-20.jpg

071014-21.jpg

071014-22.jpg

071014-23.jpg

DSC_0468copy.jpg

DSC_0469copy.jpg

DSC_0470copy.jpg

DSC_0475copy.jpg

DSC_0476copy.jpg

DSC_0477copy.jpg

DSC_0653copy.jpg

DSC_0654copy.jpg

DSC_0655copy.jpg

DSC_0656copy.jpg

DSC_0658copy.jpg

N2007101414140658301.jpg

Smile1.jpg

Smile2.jpg

IMG_0045_1.jpg

IMG_0110_1.jpg

IMG_0317_1.jpg

IMG_0347_1.jpg

:wub: :blush:

IMG_0357_1.jpg

IMG_0358_1.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ^_^

-- edit:

OMO TRANG, thanks for the little news lol. The teleconcert was held on my birthday!!?? Wtheck TT_TT;; I wish I was there

Guest trangtwo

thanks everyone for all the updates! ive been sick all weekend but seeing all these big bang goodies has cheered me up a lot =)

the second part of manwon is soo adorable. i loved the chicken wing part. seung ri was like freaking out when GD took it from him lol. ahh i love seung ri even more now. i just love his personality. he is so freaking entertaining to watch. my older sister and younger sister were both watching it with me! lol. they're not even big bang fans. but my older sister was saying she likes his personality, and that he acts so cute, which i agree with. and they were laughing a lot with me too. hehe i have yet to bring them to our side ;D

oh yea, and what? tae yang and dae sung were sleeping together. i thought seung ri and dae sung shared a room? or maybe i missed something because im so out of it this weekend. hehe TOP's dog that he slept with in his manwon episode is still there. i laughed so hard when GD had seung ri in some kind of headlock lol.

OMG i looove the orange outfits. now ive never really liked orange, but they look so good in those outfits! i think that has to be one of my fav outfits. and i LOVED the 2nd remix. the slower version sounds so sad. that performance was sexayyy. aww seung ri looks older now, with the black hair! aww so grown and sexy.

---------------------

some news i came across:

Big Bang's Scalped Tickets

Pop group Big Bang are torn over recent news of scalped tickets.

It was reported that tickets for the group’s Daegu MBC TV “TeleConcert Freedom” were scalped and even counterfeited.

A producer in charge of the televised concert said that fans stood in line for 2 days to get seats for the October 9th concert. The group’s agency YG Entertainment added that during Big Bang’s national tour, concerts held in the south were all sold-out and their popularity in the area was rising.

The scalped and counterfeit tickets were seen as a sign of their popularity and success, albeit an illegal one.

credits: lanladay@Big Bang Thailand, KBS World

-------------------------

and more pics

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo1.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo2.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo3.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo4.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo5.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo6.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo7.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo8.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo9.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo10.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo11.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo12.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo13.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo14.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo15.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo16.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo17.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo18.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo19.jpg

071013SBSHeoSuGyungsGayo20.jpg

credits: IM_MiiN@Big Bang Thailand

Guest p a r q u e.

OH MY GOODNESS. So much to write about. ^^

First of all, I wanna thank everyone for sharing gifs, pics, links, etc. <3

The gif of the jump roping is HIGHlarious. (:

SeungRi's Message.

He's so caring and cute.

Always lookin' out for the fans. ;D

A single in Japan?! Yikers!

I'm on the lookout for that. <3

But his message was cute! (x

Lies Remix Version 2.

This was the bombizzle. (:

I absolutely loved the beginning. It's all slow and the melody.

And when it was just rap and them singing without bg music. <3

GD kissing the rose. Lol. That part made me laugh somehow.

YB & SeungRi's little momento. Oh my, that was HOT. (x

I liked this; the remix and the perf. as always.

This is like on repeat now for me. Lol.

ManWon Happiness Part. 2.

Oh man, this was so freakin' funny. I loved it!

SeungRi loves talking to himself. Lmaoooooo.

GD and the capsule; he's like "the baby's crying" AHAHAHH.

I never really saw a whole lot of TOP.

Bet he was busy filming for I Am Sam then.

DaeSung was just plain hilarious here. (:

My mom has grown to like DaeSung due to his humor. <3

And when DaeSung & YB were sleeping together?!?!!

My favorite boys all in one bed?! XD

YB had like a little moment with the camera. I was oggling the whole time.

It was sad that SeungRi lost but he did well. Hehhee.

Thanks everyone for posting something. <3

THANKS FOR ALLT HE PICTURES GUYS! REALLY! your too kind. BUT WHOA AMY! HAHAHAHHA LMAO. dude that is one funnnnny REALLY funny picture that you posted of GD and the toilet! truly beautifu:] HAHA. and JANNY. WHOOOA. that was some post. HECKA PICTURES. you had the whole seungri manwon episode two down on picture mode! AHAHa GOOD JOB! good sht. :]

OHHH jerilyn! thanks for the clarification, im like WTH, they have like some nude picture of janet jackson? AWKWARD. haha. and seeing mroe and more of the boys in orange, its great. i think they all as a whole look best in orange! orrr PURPLE!:]

Archived